Originally Posted by vvolf69
just a short question. is your HUD able to display the players position? e.g. BU, CO, UTG ...
thx in advance
Not based on where they are right now. We may be able to adapt the new live stats technology to make a reasonable guess as to where they are based on the last hand, but that would not be accurate 100% of the time.
Originally Posted by anilyzer
1. Does PokerTracker have its own HUD, that superimposes or runs on top of Full Tilt Poker (or Stars, etc).
2. If the answer to number 1 is "yes", then how do I launch it? I am connected to the site, updating the databases, can see results inside PokerTracker, but there is no "HUD" and I see no way to launch it.
3. If the answer to number 1 is "no", then I suppose that means that I do absolutely need to buy PokerAce HUD as well as PT3. I was experimenting a lot with PokerAce HUD yesterday, and same question: How do I launch this freakin bitch? I start it up and there is just a small blank white window, with two menu options. I "configure" the HUD every which way, but it doesn't "do" anything, it never launches or appears in or around my Full Tilt table. I've tried rebooting, reconnecting, reconfiguring--everything. I've also watched youtube videos... all information seems to center around which variables (vpip, etc) to select. Maybe I am like the emperor has no clothes guy, but how the heck do you launch this thing, and why the heck is it so mysterious and cryptic?
4. I eventually trashed Poker Office because it had difficult "Full Tilt configuration issues" that were generating thousands of confused blog posts along with lots of sympathetic, kind and very vague noncommital tech support responses. Question: Does Poker Tracker 3 work 100% good with Full Tilt Poker? Does PokerAce HUD (if necessary) work 100% good with Full Tilt Poker?
Thanks for any help. Sorry if I seem snarky. I'm just somewhat dismayed that I haven't been able to track this down, and somewhat incredulous that the basic steps to launch the software aren't spelled out anywhere in the documentation.
(1 & 2) Yes there is a HUD built in. It should launch when you have any table open and you are auto importing from it. You do need to have the poker client in question in English, though - see the HUD FAQ
for more details.
(4) Yes, PT3 works perfectly fine with Full Tilt Poker. I play there myself and have tested Full Tilt support extensively.
Have you taken a look at our documentation page
? We have several guides there to help users get started which may be of assistance to you. If you are still not able to get the HUD to work, please create a support request
and one of our technicians will work with you personally until everything is set up and functional for you.