New Release: 3.06
- Mac OS X Release
- Setup Wizard
- Backup & Restore
- New Site: Bodog
- New Site: Cake
- New Site: Betfair
- New Site: Cryptologic network
- New Site: WPEX
- New Site: Pre-Cereus Ultimate Bet & Absolute
- New Site: Tribeca
- Adjust Limits window in Database Management
- Filters: Today, This Month, This Year
- Internet proxy support
- New cash graphing options
- Dozens of new filters
- Full Tilt Rush Hud support
- Incremental cache updates
For those of you upgrading from build 5, your databases will need updated. Depending on the size of your databases, this process may take a while. Please upgrade when you have time to allow this update to occur uninterrupted.
- User Interface: Numerous improvements (sanity checks, keyboard shortcuts, etc)
- AutoRate: Performance improvements
- Housekeeping optimizations
- Housekeeping: Added reindex, reworked window
- PostgreSQL no longer bundled. Downloaded on demand when needed
- Reports: Name can be changed
- Hud: Group import/export
- TableTracker: New "Tables" column so users can see how many tables a player is playing
The above list is an abbreviated list of changes since the last stable release. You can see a full list of changes here: PT3 Build History / Release Notes
. No fixes are listed above, but there are hundreds of bug fixes since the last stable build.
One of the largest changes since the previous stable release is the new PT3 Omaha. Now Omaha players can enjoy the same advantages that Holdem players do. PT3 Omaha exists in the same application as PT3 Holdem, but it is a separate purchase. Please see our PT3 Omaha purchase page
for more information.
We've also released our much anticipated Mac release. Now Mac owners can enjoy the benefits of PT3 without needing to run Windows! Currently, it only runs on Intel based Macs, but we are hoping to expand that in the future.
A lot of work has gone into improving the user experience in PT3. We've added new utilities for setting up PT3 and making sure you can easily backup and restore your settings and databases when moving computers. These are only the beginning of the improved user experience with PT3, so enjoy! We've also put a lot of work in improving performance in PT3, especially in regards to the cache. The cache now updates automatically while you play, and updates exponentially faster after a manual import (depending on the stage of the cache before import and the number of hands imported).
There are some really exciting things just over the horizon with PT3. We are going to be unveiling a lot of great new and expanded features to PT3. Be sure to keep your eye out for future releases!
The PokerTracker developers and support staff want to thank those of you who helped test our beta releases. Your patience and help are greatly appreciated and benefit the PT3 community as a whole.