Beta 30.6 Release
- Reports: Tournament summaries
- Adjust Limits window in Database Management
- Filters: Today, This Month, This Year
- Cache: When cache is at 100%, auto-import will update it after each hand and hud will use cache-only queries
- Cache: Updating the cache from Housekeeping now does it incrementally if no new columns have been added
- Backup/Restore: Problems with very large databases
- Backup/Restore: PostgreSQL binaries detection
- Import: Problem causing import to never stop
- Import: Stars import using UTF-16 now
- Import: All-in bugs
- Import: Bodog Omaha issues
- Import: Cake SB calls all-in BB bug
- Import: Cereus sniper tournaments
- Import: Full Tilt run it twice hands
- GUI: Crashing
- Hud: Rush on Windows XP 64bit
- Hud: Refresh rates causing problems with Rush
- Hud: Party tourney tables not recognized after being moved
- Alias: Checking against Omaha hands
- Notes: Omaha tournament notes
- Email: New OpenSSL libraries to improve performance
Those of you having Hud performance problems should see a significant difference in this release. We have made some changes to the cache. As long as your cache is 100% before you start auto-import, it will be automatically updated after each hand. In addition to that, the Hud has been altered to use cache-exclusive queries in this case. What does that mean? The Hud queries, which are the source of most Hud performance issues, will be extremely fast.
This new cache change brings along another nice feature. Incremental cache updates. If PT3 doesn't detect new columns (from custom stats, or imported in with a Hud profile or report), the cache won't be recreated from scratch. This means cache updating during housekeeping should be significantly faster. Please note that purging hands or adjusting limits of sessions results in a purged cache, so you'll need to rebuild after those two activities.
That leads us to the next new feature. The Adjust Limit window. From the Database Management window, you can now change the limit of a session. Keep in mind, this will clear your cache, so it's recommended to do after you're done playing, so your cache can repopulate in time for your next session.
We've added summaries to both Holdem Tournaments and Omaha Tournaments. We've also added some highly requested filters in terms of dates. You can now set the "Today" or "This Month" or "This Year" filter and PT3 will automatically filter to those dates. This is just the beginning of a whole lot of new filters we're going to be adding to PT3.
In addition to those new features, we've fixed a number of bugs for this release. If you've encountered random crashes in PT3, we hope to have solved that problem. If you use Full Tilt's run it twice option, those hands should import without problem as well, although some stats and filters that rely on hand type might not work properly (due to only having partial information in the database).
Please let us know if you encounter any problems with this version.