- Setup Wizard
- New Backup & Restore
- Omaha (limited to PokerStars, Party Poker, Full Tilt and iPoker)
- Mac OS X Release
- Usability: Numerous improvements (sanity checks, keyboard shortcuts, etc)
- MicroGaming: Importing of tournament hands
- FullTilt: Memory grabber fixes
- FullTilt: Tournament import issue where satellite flag was being cleared when hero had an addon
- PokerStars: AEST timezone support
- PokerStars: Unknown target tournament importing
- PokerStars: Rebuys and addons support
- PokerStars: DST adjustments
- PokerStars: Importing FPP rebuys
- Party: NL tables being 9 max and not 10 max (except for $30 NL)
- Bodog: Support for HU tables
- Bodog: Problems with playing multiple SNGs in a row
- Bodog: Limit importing as $1.00 NL instead of $1 NL
- Cereus: Tournaments all being marked as SNGs
- Boss: Player names not importing correctly
- iPoker: Rewritten hand history files
- Cake: Importing tournament finishing information
- Cake: Importing money issues
- Import: Uncalled hands marked as having showdown
- Import: Email imports freezing
- Import: All-in flags that were causing problems with the EV graph
- Import: Support for tournament bounties
- Hud: Negative number decimal places
- Hud: Players sitting out affecting player ranges
- Database: Non-English locales
- Custom Stat: Exporting stat based on variables not exporting columns used by variables
- TableTracker: Full Tilt and iPoker table opening
This release brings about some major changes. Please keep in mind that these are all pretty big changes, and we fully expect some problems to be uncovered. Here are some details regarding each one:
The Setup Wizard is part of our dedication to making PT3 as user friendly as possible. New users (and existing users starting with a new site) can now use the Setup Wizard to guide them through the configuration of PT3 and the poker sites, making it quite easy and painless to get up and running with PT3.
New Backup & Restore
The new backup and restore functionality lets you backup all your settings (layouts, reports, stats, notes, buddies, etc) along with your databases. You can backup everything into a single zip file. This will be very handy for those of you going from the PC version to the Mac version!
This beta includes the introduction to the Omaha support. Please keep in mind while testing that functionality is not yet complete. Hands import correctly and reports display the information, but you'll find some things missing. Auto-Rate does not work for Omaha at this point. Only hands from PokerStars, Party, Full Tilt and iPoker import. TableTracker does not search Omaha tables. We'll be adding more sites and functionality in the coming weeks. The Omaha beta is freely available to all owners of the Holdem version and to all trial users. For those of you who do not own PT3 but have an expired trial, Omaha will be getting its own trial separate from the Holdem one soon, so please be patient.
Mac OS X Release
All you Mac fans will soon be able to forget about running a separate Windows computer or VM, because PT3 now has a native Mac OS X client. PT3 for the Mac will import all your Windows hand histories, but will only auto-import for the native PokerStars, Full Tilt and OnGame clients (no Hud on OnGame just yet).
Again, I want to reiterate: This is a beta version and these are all huge changes. There's a very good probability that there will be bugs. If you aren't willing to deal with bugs and help us locate and fix them, please wait until the stable release is out. Also, please be patient with us. We worked very hard to get this beta out to you before the end of the year. Our developers and support technicians will be spending some additional time with friends and family over the holiday, so response times may take a bit longer than normal and patches may not come until after the new year.
That being said, we here at PokerTracker want to wish each and every one of you a safe and very happy holiday season. We hope you enjoy the new changes in PT3 and we look forward to what the new year will bring for all of us. Thanks for your support and for using PokerTracker!