Beta 29 Released
- New Site: Bodog
- New Site: Cake
- Database backup and restore to Database Management window
- User Interface: Better database checking on startup
- User Interface: Better handling of registration problems
- Changed labels on most buttons to accept keyboard shortcuts
- AutoRate: Performance improvements
- Import: Raise from dead blind causing pot size issues
- Import: Now detects and allows removal of bad duplicate hands
- Import: Entraction hands being skipped when encountering partial histories
- Import: Pacific amounts wrong when everyone folds to the BB
- Import: More DoN problems
- Import: Certain Boss Media player names not importing properly
- Import: Rebuy satellite winnings and steps tickets
- Import: MicroGaming hands not recognized when the native XML contains newline in the table name
- Import: Australia time zone problem
- Import: MicroGaming table names in UTF8
- Import: Party All-In Freeroll table name
- Import: Cereus hands not importing properly after encountering a partial hand
- Import: Certain PokerStars player names not importing properly
- Import: PokerStars hand histories including "USD" in the limit name
- Import: Email problems
- Import: Incorrect values when $ added to satellite
- Import: OnGame error when player name starts with "---"
- Import: PokerStars.it tournament rake not being read
- Import: Full Tilt ante cash on returned bets
- Import: MicroGaming hh format change
- Import: iPoker hh change
- Import: Full Tilt tournament summaries (addons/rebuys)
- Hud: Full Tilt hero recognition
- Hud: Not showing up on Full Tilt low limit Matrix SnGs
- Hud: Added "Treat as 6 Max" and "9 max" option to Boss Hud menu
- Hud: Full Tilt "Super Turbo Matrix" tables not being recognized
- TableTracker: Full Tilt table opening
- TableTracker: PokerStars table opening
- Report: Custom report down arrow in sort window crashing
- Numerous crashing issues
- Numerous performance issues
- PT2 Conversion: Satellite winners
- Database non-English installation problems
The big news with this release is the addition of two new sites. We've added support for Cake and for Bodog.
Cake was very reluctant to allow trackers to work with their site. They wanted a number of restrictions. You'll notice that once your Cake hands are imported, the player list won't display any of your Cake opponents. You will also notice that the Hud does not work on their tables. Cake is very adamant about this. If you, as a Cake player who pays rake, want to see this change, the only option you have is to contact Cake and request that they change their minds regarding it.
Instead of requiring our customers to purchase a 3rd party hand grabber just to be able to play on the site, we decided to write our own hand grabber. Bodog does not make this an easy task. However, we believe the results are worth it. There are a couple of caveats though. One is that tournament Hud support is not ideal. This is due to the fact that Bodog does not identify the unique table names on the titlebars of their windows like other sites do. If you multitable Bodog tournaments, you may have problems with the Hud. We are working on a resolution, but in the meantime, emailing Bodog and asking them to add this logical feature to their software may help. The other caveat is that observed hands will not be imported. You'll be able to get stats on observed tables, but the PT3 grabber will not import them.
Also with this release, we are beginning to reveal our changes to the user interface in order to make things easier on the user. We've improved the startup routine when database errors occur. Before, you would get a cryptic error message (or even a lockup) when PT3 was unable to connect to one of your databases. Not anymore. Now PT3 offers you alternatives and clear concise messages regarding what happened. We've also added keyboard accelerators all throughout the application. Some people like to use their keyboard more than their mouse, so we are working to make that possible within PT3. In addition to that, we've given you the ability to backup and restore your databases easily, right within the PT3 interface.
There are a number of bugs resolved in this version. We've resolved more of the crashing issues and performance problems. A large number of import problems have also been fixed. Please see the list above for others.