Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Poker Software Poker-related software official support, e.g., poker trackers, solvers, equity calculators.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 08:38 PM   #5851
zocketpocket
veteran
 
zocketpocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: C.R.E.A.M get that mannies!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 2,935
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

On my screen is just the pt3 logo. Its not going on. Is this the update? I waited an hour and finally ctrl+alt+del. I probly f$#k the database but assuming i didn't how long would it normally take if it is in fact updating.
Thnx.

Last edited by zocketpocket; 05-02-2009 at 08:41 PM. Reason: I have 300,000 hnds
zocketpocket is offline  
Old 05-03-2009, 07:59 AM   #5852
Maffematics
banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 123
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

I just got this software, and I clicked on

Database --> Convert ---> Convert Pokertracker2 Database

but when the box comes up, it says "No Pokertracker 2 Database found"

I went into my Program Files---> Pokertracker V2 and I have a file in there called ptrack.mdb which I am led to believe is my PT2 database, so my Q is why the software doesn't 'find' it?

thanks
Maffematics is offline  
Old 05-03-2009, 08:05 AM   #5853
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 37,558
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

Because you never converted/upgraded your PT2 Access database to SQL. Simply export your hand histories from PT2's utilities menu and then manually import those files to PT3.
fozzy71 is offline  
Old 05-03-2009, 08:15 AM   #5854
Maffematics
banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 123
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
Because you never converted/upgraded your PT2 Access database to SQL. Simply export your hand histories from PT2's utilities menu and then manually import those files to PT3.

thank you fozzy
Maffematics is offline  
Old 05-03-2009, 09:22 AM   #5855
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by zocketpocket View Post
On my screen is just the pt3 logo. Its not going on. Is this the update? I waited an hour and finally ctrl+alt+del. I probly f$#k the database but assuming i didn't how long would it normally take if it is in fact updating.
Thnx.
That's not the update; that is implying that something in your upgrade did not go smoothly. Now that you've closed PT3, try stopping and restarting the PostgreSQL process (Start --> Programs --> PostgreSQL --> Stop services, followed by all of the same, but Start Services), and if you're running Vista make sure UAC is disabled.

If you're still having trouble, please contact us via the support system and we'll help you get straightened out.

The database upgrade does in fact say it is upgrading. For me, with about ~6-7M hands over 5 databases, the upgrade took 12 minutes. Updating my cache on all databases took much longer. (Though once I went through and got rid of extraneous stats it got much faster -- if I did housekeeping on all of them now it would probably take 8-9 hours.)
Kraada is offline  
Old 05-03-2009, 04:06 PM   #5856
zocketpocket
veteran
 
zocketpocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: C.R.E.A.M get that mannies!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 2,935
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraada View Post
That's not the update; that is implying that something in your upgrade did not go smoothly. Now that you've closed PT3, try stopping and restarting the PostgreSQL process (Start --> Programs --> PostgreSQL --> Stop services, followed by all of the same, but Start Services), and if you're running Vista make sure UAC is disabled.

If you're still having trouble, please contact us via the support system and we'll help you get straightened out.

The database upgrade does in fact say it is upgrading. For me, with about ~6-7M hands over 5 databases, the upgrade took 12 minutes. Updating my cache on all databases took much longer. (Though once I went through and got rid of extraneous stats it got much faster -- if I did housekeeping on all of them now it would probably take 8-9 hours.)
Thanks. I just deleted pt3, and am reinstalling. Im pretty sure I should just be installing the update right? But I went ahead and clicked on the full install. Hopfully there is a dialoug box that lets me choose wether or not I want to install postgre sql.

Last edited by zocketpocket; 05-03-2009 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Everything is working great. Thnx Mr. Kraada
zocketpocket is offline  
Old 05-03-2009, 04:21 PM   #5857
Bunghole
enthusiast
 
Bunghole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 51
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

ok guys, i could need some help with some stats (hope thats the right thread)

im playing HU and i need the "donk flop", "fold to f donk" and "fold to f check raise" stat, how can i get them?
Bunghole is offline  
Old 05-03-2009, 06:09 PM   #5858
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

I believe that kraada has built a version of his Donk Flop stat that works for heads-up so I'm sure he'll help you out when he's back tomorrow.
WhiteRider is offline  
Old 05-03-2009, 07:51 PM   #5859
PokerAce
See our Commercial Software thread
 
PokerAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,309
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

I'm posting this in our own thread instead of starting a new one. I know the mods of this forum read this thread.

Recently, a user made a post here asking for a comparison of the new Hud features in the latest beta 27 release vs HM's Hud. The response was the typical "use the search engine". Unfortunately, since beta 27 was just released yesterday, there are few, if any, threads discussing the new Hud features.

Beta 27 introduces positional stats and percentage makeup in the Hud, as well as the ability to assign multiple popups to a single group. We believe that with these features, our Hud has jumped way ahead in terms of usefulness. A thread with users discussing these features (instead of me promoting them) would be very helpful for those deciding which package to purchase.

I know that there is at least one mod here who has shown to have a distaste for PT3 in the past. While I'm fairly sure this was simply a mistake of habit, I certainly hope this isn't an attempt to prevent a fair comparison.

At any rate, I would appreciate users being able to discuss brand new features without being told to use the search engine. Most of those old threads that would appear in the search results compare old versions of the software. Nearly every complaint and problem brought up regarding PT3 would be outdated and no longer applies. Discussions of new features should be encouraged, not locked.
PokerAce is offline  
Old 05-03-2009, 08:03 PM   #5860
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 37,558
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

There are plenty of recent 'hem vs pt3' threads where that poster could have asked his question instead of starting a new thread with a 3 word question 'Which is better?' I didn't realize he was asking about the beta 27 HUD specifically (and honestly still dont think he was, due to the vagueness of his subject/post). If he would care to re-write his OP to be more than 3 words, and put a bit more thought and detail into what he is asking about specifically and perhaps some of his own findings from his experiences, it wont get locked. Anyone that starts a thread, about any software, and puts that little bit of effort into learning/searching before posting their (incredibly vague) question, doesnt deserve the time required for someone to reply, imo.
fozzy71 is offline  
Old 05-03-2009, 08:07 PM   #5861
PokerAce
See our Commercial Software thread
 
PokerAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,309
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

Fair enough. Perhaps I'm close enough to the product to read "new hud" as the new features based in beta 27 and others wouldn't see that.

My worry is that if every time a post asking about the two comes up, they will be directed to search. Considering most of the threads are comparing the software of 6 months ago or even longer, it's not fair to the people wanting to know the differences.
PokerAce is offline  
Old 05-03-2009, 08:21 PM   #5862
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 37,558
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

If they all just ask 'hem vs pt3 -which is better?', then they will probably get locked. That gets real old, real fast - hence the insta-lock of the vague thread earlier.

I don't see how anyone can post a 3 word question and expect someone who spent weeks/months using one or both products to take 10 or 15 minutes (or more) of their time to condense all their findings for someone who put no effort into the question. I welcome a well thought out post asking specific questions for comparisons between the 2; or better yet, for someone who uses both trackers daily to post a proper comparison/review of them without just trying to spam their blog.

FWIW - I think I do a very good job now of not even commenting about PT3 now, let alone talk bad about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
I dont use PT3 so cant comment on that app. .....
I obviously didn't control myself as well a year ago when they were both in beta and I was just a standard forum troll.

Last edited by fozzy71; 05-03-2009 at 08:42 PM.
fozzy71 is offline  
Old 05-03-2009, 08:47 PM   #5863
NoMeansYes_
Pooh-Bah
 
NoMeansYes_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,509
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

In the HUD, under performance level, level 3 will be the fastest right? I'm lagging slighty with the HUD and I'm wondering if changing it from level 1 to 3 even makes a difference?
NoMeansYes_ is offline  
Old 05-03-2009, 10:49 PM   #5864
Hilips
adept
 
Hilips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 753
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

I have a questions for Pokerace.

I'm a HM user since day one and a few days ago i downloaded PT3, since PT3 finally supports Microgaming, and i try to import my Microgaming hands that i previously exported from HM... but for my surprise PT3 can't import that hands.

Since HM have support for Microgaming a long time before PT3 doesn't make sense that PT3 would have the ability to import the format that HM export hands? I can't see how someone that play at Microgaming would change from HM to PT3 if there isn't any way to import the old hands. And if there is, please, tell me how.
Hilips is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 08:14 AM   #5865
PokerAce
See our Commercial Software thread
 
PokerAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,309
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMeansYes_ View Post
In the HUD, under performance level, level 3 will be the fastest right? I'm lagging slighty with the HUD and I'm wondering if changing it from level 1 to 3 even makes a difference?
The Default setting will be best for most people. Only change it if you have problems. Before changing it though, try beta 27 and make sure you run a full housekeeping on all your databases before playing. This might resolve your performance issue.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilips View Post
I have a questions for Pokerace.

I'm a HM user since day one and a few days ago i downloaded PT3, since PT3 finally supports Microgaming, and i try to import my Microgaming hands that i previously exported from HM... but for my surprise PT3 can't import that hands.

Since HM have support for Microgaming a long time before PT3 doesn't make sense that PT3 would have the ability to import the format that HM export hands? I can't see how someone that play at Microgaming would change from HM to PT3 if there isn't any way to import the old hands. And if there is, please, tell me how.
PT2 created the standard txt format for MicroGaming hands years ago. Since MicroGaming hands are originally stored in a SQLite database file, they need converted to txt in order to be easily used. PT3 uses the same format PT2 uses. I don't know what HM uses, but if they won't import into PT3, they aren't the PT2 standard. It's unfortunate that they decided to use a proprietary format instead of going with the existing standard. Attach some of these exported hands to a support ticket on our site and we'll see about adding support for them.
PokerAce is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 09:35 AM   #5866
efiongX
newbie
 
efiongX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 22
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 26 (60 day trial) - 29-Jan-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerAce View Post
Beta 27 Released

...

Added:
  • TableTracker: Scoring functionality
  • TableTracker: Advanced Filtering
  • Hud: New stat options: Position, Transparent background (stats only, not groups), percent makeup
    ...
  • Hud: In the config dialog, you can replace the current profile data with the default profile
  • Hud: Ability to set selected Hud profile as default for the current table type
...

Changed:[list][*]TableTracker: Rows prefill before attempting to retrieve data
Although I find the confidence-bordering-on-arrogance of the PT3 crew a little hard to stomach sometimes, I have to agree this update is a good one. For one I'm very likely to renew the TableTracker subscription now, having cancelled it last month.

I have both HEM and PT3 and prefer PT3 for the most part but had been slowly opening HEM more and more over the last month or so.

hope the feature development trend continues. Had worried that the PT team were too full of their own superiority to take the competition seriously. Glad to be proven wrong!
efiongX is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 12:39 PM   #5867
SammyG-SD
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
SammyG-SD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Original Bacon MVP
Posts: 12,600
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerAce View Post
I'm posting this in our own thread instead of starting a new one. I know the mods of this forum read this thread.

Recently, a user made a post here asking for a comparison of the new Hud features in the latest beta 27 release vs HM's Hud. The response was the typical "use the search engine". Unfortunately, since beta 27 was just released yesterday, there are few, if any, threads discussing the new Hud features.

Beta 27 introduces positional stats and percentage makeup in the Hud, as well as the ability to assign multiple popups to a single group. We believe that with these features, our Hud has jumped way ahead in terms of usefulness. A thread with users discussing these features (instead of me promoting them) would be very helpful for those deciding which package to purchase.

I know that there is at least one mod here who has shown to have a distaste for PT3 in the past. While I'm fairly sure this was simply a mistake of habit, I certainly hope this isn't an attempt to prevent a fair comparison.

At any rate, I would appreciate users being able to discuss brand new features without being told to use the search engine. Most of those old threads that would appear in the search results compare old versions of the software. Nearly every complaint and problem brought up regarding PT3 would be outdated and no longer applies. Discussions of new features should be encouraged, not locked.
I have both products and been using PT3 exclusively (except for a few session review features that HEM has I will use every now and then). This latest update is awesome. I think the product is great.

Can we add some "Whish List" Items for consideration?

One nice to have feature would be the ability to have the PT3 Hand Replayer Open during a session and being able to send hands to the Replayer (que them up), where you can review them, make notes on the player in the HUD on the replayer, during a session. I am not sure if anybody else would be interested in this feature.

I would like to see the Note taking window be smoothed out a little. It just seems clunky when adding a note, and having it pop up-slightly freezes and then having to add and close it. Clicking the 'ok' button seems to slow the HUD down a little.

Also having the Note popup (for adding notes) remember where I drag it to would be nice. I personally always move it over to my second monitor, and then add the notes, but have to do this each time as it doesn't remember (or populate) for all the tables. Maybe hard to do.
SammyG-SD is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 10:43 AM   #5868
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyG-SD View Post
One nice to have feature would be the ability to have the PT3 Hand Replayer Open during a session and being able to send hands to the Replayer (que them up), where you can review them, make notes on the player in the HUD on the replayer, during a session. I am not sure if anybody else would be interested in this feature.
If you mark hands for review, (PT Icon -> Mark Hands for Review) you could then load them up in the replayer as you play at the table. You don't need the session to finish before you take advantage of this feature. See the Tutorial: Marking Hands for Review for more details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyG-SD View Post
I would like to see the Note taking window be smoothed out a little. It just seems clunky when adding a note, and having it pop up-slightly freezes and then having to add and close it. Clicking the 'ok' button seems to slow the HUD down a little.
If you hit the enter key, you don't need to click the OK button; just hit enter and the note will be saved and the note editor window will vanish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyG-SD View Post
Also having the Note popup (for adding notes) remember where I drag it to would be nice. I personally always move it over to my second monitor, and then add the notes, but have to do this each time as it doesn't remember (or populate) for all the tables. Maybe hard to do.
Yes, that's been suggested several times and I agree it would definitely be a nice thing to have. It is on our list of things to do, unfortunately I don't know at what point it will be available.
Kraada is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 12:20 PM   #5869
Disconnected
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Posts: 1,123
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

Nice job on the HUD updates for Beta 27. Not only is the HUD more usable, but it seems faster, too. I do have a comment about the positional stats. I believe I read that for early, middle, and late positions, PT3 uses relative positions, not absolute ones. For instance, in a 4-handed game, CO is considered early position, while in a 5-handed game, CO is considered late position.

If that's the case, I don't believe you made the correct decision. Assuming I don't want to create different player ranges for 4- and 5-handed games, their EP stats would be pretty misleading. CO is CO regardless of whether he's first to act, or if he's second to act and the first person has folded. By having a blend of CO and HJ hands feed into EP, you've diluted the effectiveness of that positional stat, IMO.

I'd created my own positional stats using Kraada's old definitions as a starting point, and I could continue to use them. However, I'd much prefer to use a native HUD supported way of implementing positional stats, not to mention getting the benefit of faster housekeeping.

So, first of all, is my understanding of how the positions are defined correct? If it is, will there be any thought to at least providing a native HUD option for more exact (absolute) positional stat support. Something like expanding the dropdown in the HUD field definition to include the actual positions, in addition to the relative position buckets that are currently there?

Thanks.
Disconnected is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #5870
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

The positional stats the database uses natively is the same as the ones I set up in my HUD. For an image, see here.

It sounds like you do understand how it works, and it sounds like you agree that player ranges are at least one way to mitigate any concerns about vastly differing positional stats. I wouldn't want 4 handed stats being used when playing full ring - positional or not.

With regards specifically to 4 handed vs 5 handed, in each case there is just one EP position: whoever is under the gun. If people play so radically differently from 4 handed to 5 handed that their UTG ranges shift significantly, having a 4-4 and a 5-5 range doesn't seem that unreasonable to me.
Kraada is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #5871
Disconnected
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Posts: 1,123
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

Thanks...yeah, that was the image I was using as the reference for my understanding. I agree about setting up some player ranges in general. To me, it has more to do with game differences than specific (absolute) positional differences, though. The point I was making is that I don't think people play so differently from, for example, one off the button in a 4-handed and a 5-handed game, but because in one game it's EP and in one game it's not, I would need to set up what I consider to be an artificial and undesired split.

The reason it's undesired is that you split your sample size between them, so rather than having, again for example, 500 hands on someone, you now will have to split that when they probably don't play so differently. Not a huge deal for like VPIP and PFR, but when you have stats that take a long time to converge, cutting your sample size in half is a big deal. Like if I want to see how often they 3-bet and respond to 3-bets on the flop, I'd like the full sample. Especially because postflop they will play the same whether it's 4- or 5-handed.

Hope that makes sense.

Just thought of something else. For Att Steal, it's based on whether you're in CO, BTN, or SB. You wouldn't say that that it doesn't count as a steal if they open from CO 4-handed because in that situation they're UTG. The relevant thing is that they're one off the button and they open-raise. I think it's that same logic that I believe should be extended to positional stats.
Disconnected is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 05:20 PM   #5872
FriskyPirate
enthusiast
 
FriskyPirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 87
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by zocketpocket View Post
On my screen is just the pt3 logo. Its not going on. Is this the update? I waited an hour and finally ctrl+alt+del. I probly f$#k the database but assuming i didn't how long would it normally take if it is in fact updating.
Thnx.
I'm having the same issue with the update...hanging on logo screen, no cpu activity for PT3. Using ctrl alt del produces these errors screen cap and screen cap
FriskyPirate is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 08:39 PM   #5873
Fermion5
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Fermion5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Michael Huemer & Larken Rose
Posts: 8,381
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

thanks for fixing the HUD reset problem that happens when you upgrade to new betas.

oh wait you didn't. keep up the shabby work. i don't care about fancy HUD stats and other BS. I just want my HUD to work properly.
Fermion5 is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 05:33 AM   #5874
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriskyPirate View Post
I'm having the same issue with the update...hanging on logo screen, no cpu activity for PT3. Using ctrl alt del produces these errors screen cap and screen cap
Have you rebooted after installing - most of the people who report this issue say that after a reboot it works OK.
And most of the rest have a problem with an overzealous firewall or antivirus.
WhiteRider is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 05:35 AM   #5875
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: New Software: PokerTracker 3 - 3.00.4 / Beta 27 (60 day trial) - 01-May -2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermion5 View Post
thanks for fixing the HUD reset problem that happens when you upgrade to new betas.

oh wait you didn't. keep up the shabby work. i don't care about fancy HUD stats and other BS. I just want my HUD to work properly.
Do you have a support ticket open about this?
Can you explain what your problem is, please? Do you mean that your HUD settings are lost when you upgrade? This shouldn't happen if you install the update over your existing installation without uninstalling first.
What version did you upgrade from?
WhiteRider is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive