Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
PokerTracker 3 PokerTracker 3

11-25-2008 , 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraada
So long as you don't initialize a new database cluster on top of the old database location, your data will not be harmed
sorry i dont get this. what?
11-25-2008 , 07:59 PM
LOL! 20 minutes after I purchase and download Beta 20, Beta 21 comes out.
11-26-2008 , 04:18 AM
So is it playable now?
11-26-2008 , 08:59 AM
also i get this even if i put in my correct screenname (with or w/o brackets, it gets the same error)

played=# SELECT history from holdem_hand_histories, holdem_hand_player_de
layer where holdem_hand_histories.id_hand = holdem_hand_player_detail.id_
d holdem_hand_player_detail.id_player = player.id_player and player.playe
= MeFTWobv;
ERROR: column "meftwobv" does not exist
LINE 1: ...player = player.id_player and player.player_name = MeFTWobv;
11-26-2008 , 09:00 AM
for my alias name:

ERROR: syntax error at or near "holdem_hand_player_detail"
LINE 1: ...istories.id_hand = holdem_hand_player_detail.id_d holdem_han...
11-26-2008 , 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 437 Nr. 3
also i get this even if i put in my correct screenname (with or w/o brackets, it gets the same error)

played=# SELECT history from holdem_hand_histories, holdem_hand_player_de
layer where holdem_hand_histories.id_hand = holdem_hand_player_detail.id_
d holdem_hand_player_detail.id_player = player.id_player and player.playe
= MeFTWobv;
ERROR: column "meftwobv" does not exist
LINE 1: ...player = player.id_player and player.player_name = MeFTWobv;
because your name is a 'string' you should write:

and player.player_name = 'MeFTWobv'

To check more than one player_name (if that's necessary):

and player.player_name in ('MeFTWobv','name2','name3')
11-26-2008 , 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corsakh
So is it playable now?
I think so; I've played 8 tables many times without problems. We still have a free 60 day trial, so we recommend trying it out for yourself to see if it meets your needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 437 Nr. 3
sorry i dont get this. what?
There's a checkbox when you reinstall PostgreSQL from their own package that says "Initialize Database Cluster". If you check that, and have the same directory set as your current data directory, it will damage your database. If you have that box unchecked, your data won't be harmed.

To a mod: Could we please get a title change to reflect the new version that's out? We'd appreciate it
11-26-2008 , 10:46 AM
I really like the new filters, but I still can't find what I am looking for now, namely Chance to Raise First In. A Facing Limpers filter could help as well, but this is also missing. Is there a workaround here?
For example there is no Raise Limpers filter, but I could find a workaround: Any Preflop Raise, NOT Open limp, NOT RFI, NOT Facing Raise.
Is there such a workaround for Chance to Raise First In?
11-26-2008 , 01:31 PM
herrbert,

I'm not aware of a way to do what you're looking for, but I've added it to my list of new filters to add, and it shouldn't be all that difficult to implement, so hopefully we can get "Behind limpers", "Behind limpers, called", and "Behind limpers, raised" added to the Preflop sub-tab of the Facing tab for the next Beta release.
11-26-2008 , 07:55 PM
That's all right, thank you. Is Chance to Raise First In possible eventually?
11-27-2008 , 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by herrbert74
That's all right, thank you. Is Chance to Raise First In possible eventually?
Yes, I'm sure we'll be able to add this filter too.
11-27-2008 , 05:49 PM
Hello sir Whiterider,

When i am playing on Pokerstars everything works only the stats of the other players dont refresh (my own stats are refreshing). I have put refreshing on 1/10000/1 so that by each number of hands it refreshes every hand.

I wanted to ask the quistion on the pokertracker forum but i forgot my username and due to moving to a nother town i have a different email adres so i cant ask them back.


Can you tell me what the problem is.

Kind regards,

Dirk.

Last edited by nl/dirk/nl; 11-27-2008 at 05:56 PM.
11-27-2008 , 06:05 PM
If you own the first version of PT and/or pahud, is there a free or discounted upgrade for this?

thanks.
11-27-2008 , 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nl/dirk/nl
Hello sir Whiterider,

When i am playing on Pokerstars everything works only the stats of the other players dont refresh (my own stats are refreshing). I have put refreshing on 1/10000/1 so that by each number of hands it refreshes every hand.

I wanted to ask the quistion on the pokertracker forum but i forgot my username and due to moving to a nother town i have a different email adres so i cant ask them back.
Please enable logging, reproduce the problem by playing a few hands on a single table and submit your PokerTracker.log and PokerTrackerHUD.log files (zip/compress them first, call it logs.zip) to the
Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that we can investigate.

You can always create a new account on the PokerTracker 3 Forum..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad22
If you own the first version of PT and/or pahud, is there a free or discounted upgrade for this?

thanks.
Yes, you get a discount - Please see the FAQ.
11-27-2008 , 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRider
Please enable logging, reproduce the problem by playing a few hands on a single table and submit your PokerTracker.log and PokerTrackerHUD.log files (zip/compress them first, call it logs.zip) to the
Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that we can investigate.
I have done exactly what whas writen in your link to create a pokertracker 3 log file. But the map in c:/programfiles/Pokertracker3/logs stays empty after playing a couple of hands (did it twice).

De signmark bij logging enabled is clearly visible.

What can i do?
11-27-2008 , 10:18 PM
I am experiencing the exact same symptoms as nl/dirk/nl.

I have a support system ticket with logs submitted, I'll try to post here how to fix it if they help me out.

It sucks not having PT, basically can't play poker.
11-28-2008 , 08:03 AM
Quote:
Tourney: Enter Results window allows you to select and edit/auto multiple tournaments at once
Finally! I was going crazy every day manually editing one by one 50-70 sngs played at ipoker.
11-28-2008 , 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nl/dirk/nl
I have done exactly what whas writen in your link to create a pokertracker 3 log file. But the map in c:/programfiles/Pokertracker3/logs stays empty after playing a couple of hands (did it twice).

De signmark bij logging enabled is clearly visible.

What can i do?
The log files aren't in the 'logs' folder - they are in the main PT3 folder.
(The logs folder is for import logs, etc.)
11-29-2008 , 04:20 PM
To fix the thing I spoke of, update the cache on database. Then vacuum/analyze it.

It fixes it!
11-29-2008 , 04:59 PM
Buckk,

Thanks for keeping us updated; I'll make sure to suggest that to other people with that issue that I run across.
11-30-2008 , 12:00 PM
I found a bug (using the newest beta 21, unregged):

I used filter "raised first in" and to my supprise I had one hand in the BB. Turns out one player posted dead outside the blinds, and everybody else then folded to me in the BB and I raisesd, that hand now counts as raised first in, while it isn't really imo.

Also slightly annoyed that it won't remember my name, each time I start PT3, I must go to settings and select my name. I can't recall I had this problem in the last beta I tried. Also same problem with the select by time or session drop down in the session. Would be nice if it was remembered inbetween sessions.

I also have a suggestion about position in the filters. It would be nice to have a "did not post blind" in the "blind" box in "Actions" so you could easily filter out hands outside the blinds, just as you could in PT2. It would also be nice with an "unraised pot" checkbox so you could filter out limped pots that were not raised preflop. There is a limp filter now but those hands will include where you limped and was folding to a raise.

It also crashes simetimes with the "R6025 pure virtual function call" reason.
11-30-2008 , 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by betafemale
Also slightly annoyed that it won't remember my name, each time I start PT3, I must go to settings and select my name. I can't recall I had this problem in the last beta I tried. Also same problem with the select by time or session drop down in the session. Would be nice if it was remembered inbetween sessions.
I also have this problem with my new database. The old one works all right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betafemale
I also have a suggestion about position in the filters. It would be nice to have a "did not post blind" in the "blind" box in "Actions" so you could easily filter out hands outside the blinds, just as you could in PT2. It would also be nice with an "unraised pot" checkbox so you could filter out limped pots that were not raised preflop. There is a limp filter now but those hands will include where you limped and was folding to a raise.
I support these ideas too. There is a workaround for every one of them, but it's too complicated to use them every time.
11-30-2008 , 12:37 PM
I have an other one:
The new texture filters cause a query error in the player pane. Something like this:

Unable to execute query: SELECT id_player, id_site, player_name, val_icon FROM player WHERE id_player > 0 AND id_player_alias = 0 AND id_player in ( SELECT DISTINCT ...
11-30-2008 , 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by betafemale
I found a bug (using the newest beta 21, unregged):

I used filter "raised first in" and to my supprise I had one hand in the BB. Turns out one player posted dead outside the blinds, and everybody else then folded to me in the BB and I raisesd, that hand now counts as raised first in, while it isn't really imo.
Please submit a ticket to our support system so this issue doesn't get lost; that (obviously) shouldn't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betafemale
Also slightly annoyed that it won't remember my name, each time I start PT3, I must go to settings and select my name. I can't recall I had this problem in the last beta I tried. Also same problem with the select by time or session drop down in the session. Would be nice if it was remembered inbetween sessions.
This is a known issue with Beta 21; the only known workaround at this time is to recreate any database built in Beta 21 in a prior version of PT3 (Build 3, Beta 20, etc) then save your name while still in that version. Upgrading back to Beta 21 then won't cause your name to stop saving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betafemale
I also have a suggestion about position in the filters. It would be nice to have a "did not post blind" in the "blind" box in "Actions" so you could easily filter out hands outside the blinds, just as you could in PT2. It would also be nice with an "unraised pot" checkbox so you could filter out limped pots that were not raised preflop. There is a limp filter now but those hands will include where you limped and was folding to a raise.

It also crashes simetimes with the "R6025 pure virtual function call" reason.
I've added those filters to my list of filters to add for the future. I can't promise they'll make it into Beta 22, but those don't sound too hard so it's likely.

My (rough) list currently includes general filters for:
squeezing, stack size, pot committedness, float bets, and raise sizes.

And specifically:

Face Bet by street, 2-bets (ie- exact raise) by street (and face 2-bet), donkbet flop, actions behind limpers, When Raised Flop box on Actions --> Turn tab, When Raised Turn box on Actions --> River tab, Bet put opponent all-in, facing donk/float bets by street, open-ended straight flush draw (which is slightly different than OESD + FD), open opportunity, and amount the hand is raked.

These are all of varying difficulty, and a couple of them I'm not even sure they're possible (yet). If there's anything not on that list that you'd like to see, feel free to PM me your ideas and I'll be glad to add them to the list.

Once again: I'm not sure how many of these will make it in the next Beta, but if you vote for specific filters, I'll be glad to bump them up in priority, and if you suggest it, and it's buildable, I'll add it to the list and make sure I get to it at some point soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herrbert74
I have an other one:
The new texture filters cause a query error in the player pane. Something like this:

Unable to execute query: SELECT id_player, id_site, player_name, val_icon FROM player WHERE id_player > 0 AND id_player_alias = 0 AND id_player in ( SELECT DISTINCT ...
That shouldn't be happening with newer versions of PT3; that would happen if you somehow had Build 3 installed with the updated filters.

Please enable logging create a support requestcontaining a PokerTracker.log file showing a time in which you selecting a filter and received that error message and we'll look into what's causing it for you and get it fixed for a future release.

Last edited by Kraada; 11-30-2008 at 01:05 PM. Reason: I'm a grammar nit :)
12-01-2008 , 07:00 PM
Uninstalled pokertracker. Installed it again with al ther recomandations (service pack 1 fore Vista + run als adminstrator)

And everything works fine again!. (had trouble with refreshing the opponents stats)

Thanks support fore quick adjustments!

      
m