Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
PokerTracker 3 PokerTracker 3

10-12-2008 , 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy
Sorry if this has been asked before in this immense thread, but can one run Pokertracker 3 with its built in HUD for holdem tables while also running stand alone Poker Ace HUD for omaha tables (using the version 2 Omaha databases). I have vista if that matters.

Thanks in advance.
Yes you can run PT3 and PTO side by side without any problems (so long as your computer can support it all, anyway).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tonbobby
You are currently supporting the top 6 sites in traffic based on Pokerscouts page. Do you think you can bump that up to the top 10 sites?
We're planning on it. Boss Media is the next site we'll be adding support for and we're going to keep adding sites and we hope to have every site PT2 supported in PT3 by the end of the year if not sooner.
10-13-2008 , 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tonbobby
Kraada,

I'm not at home right now, plus I've never made a custom stat. But can I make a custom stat in the Holdem Tournament Player Statistics for anything listed in Holdem Tournament General? Tournaments, Net Won, ROI and ITM are all listed there. And I'm talking about being able to view these stats in HUD for my opponents not my stats.
To show a stat on the HUD for tournament tables it needs to be in the 'holdem tournament player statistics' (HTPS) section.
Any Custom Stat you make in that section will be available in your HUD.

The problem with the stats you mention above are that they are based on tournament results, not individual hands - the HTPS stats are built by going through the hands you played and counting up the times things happened (like how often you 3bet) - since the money you win and the place you finish isn't tied to any hand you won't be able to access it at the moment.
10-13-2008 , 12:08 PM
Hello, I'm running the trial version of PT3 v3 build 3, currently playing on Titan. I'm having problems with the HUD, it won't let me move the stats around which is horrible because in certain seats the #'s block my hole cards. Help plz? Thanks
10-13-2008 , 12:30 PM
Right click drag to move the stat groups, then PT-icon -> Save Layout.
10-13-2008 , 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRider
Right click drag to move the stat groups, then PT-icon -> Save Layout.
I would if O could, but it won't let me right click/drag to move, and save layout isn't an available option in the icon menu.
10-13-2008 , 09:32 PM
I am a HEM user and am unfamiliar with PT3 but I am getting frustrated because HEM has not upgraded the vs player feature.

I am looking for the ability to filter situations to see how certain players are playing against me specifically. I want the ability to filter for example a situation where I am on the button he is in the BB and see how often he is 3 betting my opens. Or if I raise preflop he flats, I want to be able to select fold to flop cbet = true and see the number of times he folds to my flop cbet. Etc.

Does PT3 have this ability and if not are you guys planning on adding this in the future and if so when? Thanks.
10-13-2008 , 09:56 PM
WhiteRider or Kraada,

Tournament players would beat a path to PT3, if you could figure out how to access the historical data on your opponents like number of tournaments, net won, ROI and ITM and have access to it in the HUD. As I said earlier it is like having a personal Sharkscope.

If PT3 can't do it now, consider it a feature request.
10-14-2008 , 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Wright
I would if O could, but it won't let me right click/drag to move, and save layout isn't an available option in the icon menu.
If you try to right click drag, what happens? Do they just not move, or do you see something?
What options do you have on the PT-icon menu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig1120
I am a HEM user and am unfamiliar with PT3 but I am getting frustrated because HEM has not upgraded the vs player feature.

I am looking for the ability to filter situations to see how certain players are playing against me specifically. I want the ability to filter for example a situation where I am on the button he is in the BB and see how often he is 3 betting my opens. Or if I raise preflop he flats, I want to be able to select fold to flop cbet = true and see the number of times he folds to my flop cbet. Etc.

Does PT3 have this ability and if not are you guys planning on adding this in the future and if so when? Thanks.
No, this isn't yet possible - I think this is planned, but I'll make sure the developers are aware of the request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tonbobby
WhiteRider or Kraada,

Tournament players would beat a path to PT3, if you could figure out how to access the historical data on your opponents like number of tournaments, net won, ROI and ITM and have access to it in the HUD. As I said earlier it is like having a personal Sharkscope.

If PT3 can't do it now, consider it a feature request.
Yes, we know this is requested, thanks.
10-15-2008 , 04:25 PM
Beta 19 Released

Added:
  • Selective purging
  • Session/Tournament selection filtering
  • Row coloring and changing the color of positive/negative numbers
  • Tournament tables to the cluster process
  • New Stats
Fixed:
  • Import: iPoker import errors
  • Import: Party import errors
  • Import: Problem importing some Party tournament hands
  • Import: Problem with iPoker hands being overlooked
  • Import: Problem with flg_p_limp when limping then calling a raise
  • Import: Problem with enum_face_allin database field
  • Tournaments: Not importing/losing tournament place information during import
  • Tournaments: $/Hour stat
  • Hud: Popups not reading from all databases
  • TableTracker: PokerStars table opening
  • Graph control causing PT3 to freeze

This release contains a few more highly requested features. One of which is the selective purging. You can now purge a session or tournament from your database. You can choose an individual session or tournament to purge, or you can do a filter based purge. It is not possible to delete individual hands from the database. The entire session or tournament must be removed.

You can also now filter the stats you see in the tracker by individual or multiple sessions or tournaments. By double-clicking a session in the Sessions tab, the majority of the other tabs will then be filtered by this session. This allows you to easily analyze your stats from a session or group of sessions.

A few cosmetic features have also been added. You can now change the color of positive/negative money stats. Most reports now lightly highlight the row based off the value of money won for the row. These can be changed as well. You can use this functionality in your own reports as well. There is a new expression available in the "Advanced" options of the report.

Development tools and libraries were upgraded for this release. That means you may see some minor issues arise where before there weren't any. Our alpha testers caught a couple of these, but there still may be some more out there. Please let us know of any oddities you may come across.

We're going to be adding new site support over the next few months, and hopefully will have all the sites that PT2 supports supported in PT3. I would like to put a request out for hand histories. We need hands from the following sites:
  • Absolute
  • B2B
  • Betfair
  • Bodog
  • Boss Media
  • Cryptologic
  • Microgaming Network
  • Pacific Poker
  • Tain Network
  • Tribeca
  • Ultimate Bet
  • World Poker Exchange
We need hand histories in all formats. For sites that use database files or single xml files or whatever, we need those as well as any datamining formats and PT2 exported formats. The more hand histories we get, the easier and faster it will be for us to get support added for the site. The sites above are not listed in the order we will be adding them. We have been going by http://pokerscout.com and adding the sites by size. We may continue to do this or we may skip around now that the unsupported sites are pretty similar in size. To submit your hand histories, please follow this link.
10-15-2008 , 08:49 PM
can you pls tell us which stats you added?

Build 3 was the most unstable version i had, i gave you some log files, excited about how beta 19 is gonna do
10-15-2008 , 11:58 PM
it won't let me re register.
10-16-2008 , 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 437 Nr. 3
can you pls tell us which stats you added?

Build 3 was the most unstable version i had, i gave you some log files, excited about how beta 19 is gonna do
If you're having trouble while playing with the HUD you should try changing the Performance Level on the HUD Options tab. You then need to restart the auto import, but different performance levels can have a drastic difference on performance depending on your computer's configuration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluscount
it won't let me re register.
Please make sure that you have PT3 running as administrator by right clicking the icon on the desktop and setting it to run as Administrator. You may also need to disable your firewall temporarily in order to register as well.
10-16-2008 , 04:04 PM
The HUD is not showing up at all on Stars even though it says all the hands are importing and I have the HUD setup to start automatically.

Last edited by TheDespot; 10-16-2008 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Typo
10-16-2008 , 04:35 PM
Do you have PT3 set to run as administrator? If it isn't set to run as Admin it won't work properly (right click the desktop icon, click "Run as Administrator").
10-16-2008 , 04:55 PM
Yeah it was on the exact same settings as when I had Build 3 and Build 3 worked perfectly fine for me and when I upgraded to Beta 19 and tried using it today the HUD wasn't showing up even though the hands were still importing. Anyone else having this problem?
10-16-2008 , 05:10 PM
Sorry, false alarm. It wasn't working initially, but I closed out and rebooted and then once I restarted the HUD popped up, though it was much darker than usual but I adjusted it. Just a weird kink that fixed itself I guess.
10-17-2008 , 11:03 AM
evaluation for betas its ending in a few days, any updates for tourney players?
still rebuys are not count, if you won a seat, winning for that tournament are $0, and if you play the target tournament the buyin is there, still some HUD crashes when playing 9-12tables sngs, also when PT3 is running some times i cant open iexplorer, the 1st two IE are runinng in proceses, but no open, the 3rd IE always open, when i close PT3, the 1st two opens.

I have a registered PT2, but im not buying PT3 until a stable version for tourney players
10-17-2008 , 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedURU
evaluation for betas its ending in a few days, any updates for tourney players?
still rebuys are not count, if you won a seat, winning for that tournament are $0, and if you play the target tournament the buyin is there, still some HUD crashes when playing 9-12tables sngs, also when PT3 is running some times i cant open iexplorer, the 1st two IE are runinng in proceses, but no open, the 3rd IE always open, when i close PT3, the 1st two opens.

I have a registered PT2, but im not buying PT3 until a stable version for tourney players
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mido Ps
Still preventing Firefox, Safari, IE to shutdown completely when auto import is running, so won't be able to start any of them while auto import is still running.
Yeah...

Last edited by Mido Ps; 10-17-2008 at 12:25 PM. Reason: +spell check :P
10-17-2008 , 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedURU
evaluation for betas its ending in a few days, any updates for tourney players?
still rebuys are not count, if you won a seat, winning for that tournament are $0, and if you play the target tournament the buyin is there, still some HUD crashes when playing 9-12tables sngs, also when PT3 is running some times i cant open iexplorer, the 1st two IE are runinng in proceses, but no open, the 3rd IE always open, when i close PT3, the 1st two opens.

I have a registered PT2, but im not buying PT3 until a stable version for tourney players
I was not aware of the rebuy issue, I'll look into it. Satellite seats should be flagged properly, but I believe it is still showing $0 won, and though this is easily editable from the Tournament --> Enter Results page, we are planning on upgrading and fixing the Enter Results page in general to make it much more easily navigable in the near future.

With regards to the IE/FF issue, we have had this reported but are unable to reproduce the issue ourselves. If you are able to reproduce this issue reliably, please enable logging (Configure --> Options --> Logging Enabled should be checked, then restart PT3) and reproduce the problem. Then please attach the C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\PokerTracker.log and C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\PokerTrackerHud.log files to this ticket so that we can examine exactly what is going on in your case in greater detail.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mido Ps
Yeah...
Similarly for you, if you can get us log files of the problem when it happens we can work on fixing it. Nobody has managed to do this yet . . .
10-17-2008 , 01:09 PM
Sorry if it has already been said but is there a way to configure the HUD in order to filter the stats, showing only the last X hands/months for players?

It gets annoying when you have a big database, lots of hands, and that players change their style...
10-17-2008 , 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraada
Similarly for you, if you can get us log files of the problem when it happens we can work on fixing it. Nobody has managed to do this yet . . .
Ticket submitted. GL
10-17-2008 , 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mido Ps
Ticket submitted. GL
Thanks, we appreciate it and the ticket is now sitting in the lead developer's inbox.
10-17-2008 , 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayooo
Sorry if it has already been said but is there a way to configure the HUD in order to filter the stats, showing only the last X hands/months for players?

It gets annoying when you have a big database, lots of hands, and that players change their style...
No, this is not yet possible, but we hope it will be possible to add it.
For now, the closest you can get to this is to have separate monthly observed hands DBs and stop using the older ones after a few months.
10-18-2008 , 10:42 AM
Is there anywhere to manually input info on a player in PT3 and have it show up in the HUD? For instance, I want to manually rate players on a scale of 1-10. Can I click on Bubba in the players list and manually give him an 8 in a personal stat/note/whatever and then add that info to the HUD display?
10-18-2008 , 03:57 PM
You can't do this yet, but notes will be fully integrated into the HUD at some point.

      
m