Beta 19 Released
- Selective purging
- Session/Tournament selection filtering
- Row coloring and changing the color of positive/negative numbers
- Tournament tables to the cluster process
- New Stats
- Import: iPoker import errors
- Import: Party import errors
- Import: Problem importing some Party tournament hands
- Import: Problem with iPoker hands being overlooked
- Import: Problem with flg_p_limp when limping then calling a raise
- Import: Problem with enum_face_allin database field
- Tournaments: Not importing/losing tournament place information during import
- Tournaments: $/Hour stat
- Hud: Popups not reading from all databases
- TableTracker: PokerStars table opening
- Graph control causing PT3 to freeze
This release contains a few more highly requested features. One of which is the selective purging. You can now purge a session or tournament from your database. You can choose an individual session or tournament to purge, or you can do a filter based purge. It is not possible to delete individual hands from the database. The entire session or tournament must be removed.
You can also now filter the stats you see in the tracker by individual or multiple sessions or tournaments. By double-clicking a session in the Sessions tab, the majority of the other tabs will then be filtered by this session. This allows you to easily analyze your stats from a session or group of sessions.
A few cosmetic features have also been added. You can now change the color of positive/negative money stats. Most reports now lightly highlight the row based off the value of money won for the row. These can be changed as well. You can use this functionality in your own reports as well. There is a new expression available in the "Advanced" options of the report.
Development tools and libraries were upgraded for this release. That means you may see some minor issues arise where before there weren't any. Our alpha testers caught a couple of these, but there still may be some more out there. Please let us know of any oddities you may come across.
We're going to be adding new site support over the next few months, and hopefully will have all the sites that PT2 supports supported in PT3. I would like to put a request out for hand histories. We need hands from the following sites:
- Boss Media
- Microgaming Network
- Pacific Poker
- Tain Network
- Ultimate Bet
- World Poker Exchange
We need hand histories in all formats. For sites that use database files or single xml files or whatever, we need those as well as any datamining formats and PT2 exported formats. The more hand histories we get, the easier and faster it will be for us to get support added for the site. The sites above are not listed in the order we will be adding them. We have been going by http://pokerscout.com
and adding the sites by size. We may continue to do this or we may skip around now that the unsupported sites are pretty similar in size. To submit your hand histories, please follow this link