Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
PokerTracker 3 PokerTracker 3

07-16-2008 , 11:57 PM
2008/01/24 20:13:40: Import file: F:\Hands\HH20071221 T70319861 No Limit Hold'em $3 + $0.30.txt
2008/01/24 20:14:16: + Complete (14 hands, 0 errors, 0 duplicates)
2008/01/24 20:14:17: Import file: F:\HandsHH20071221 Tarvos V no all-in - $0.10-$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em.txt

etc.,etc. almost hands in 1 hour so far. Probably something ******ed with my computer, it is usually slow, just checking if i have a setting mixed up or something
07-17-2008 , 01:28 AM
Quick question: when is EV analysis slated to arrive?
07-17-2008 , 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PourTheCoal
Is paying through Poker Stars xfer still a payment option? Just curious and couldn't find the answer by searching.
Yes. How to Purchase PokerTracker 3 via a PokerStars Transfer


Quote:
Originally Posted by baiter
Quick question: when is EV analysis slated to arrive?
Sorry, we don't have an ETA. It's definitely planned, though.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesclues1
2008/01/24 20:13:40: Import file: F:\Hands\HH20071221 T70319861 No Limit Hold'em $3 + $0.30.txt
2008/01/24 20:14:16: + Complete (14 hands, 0 errors, 0 duplicates)
2008/01/24 20:14:17: Import file: F:\HandsHH20071221 Tarvos V no all-in - $0.10-$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em.txt

etc.,etc. almost hands in 1 hour so far. Probably something ******ed with my computer, it is usually slow, just checking if i have a setting mixed up or something
Please make this a little clearer..
Has it been stuck on that file for a long time?
If you stop the import and try it again, does it complete OK?
07-17-2008 , 08:47 AM
NM
07-17-2008 , 11:08 AM
I've had super slow import speeds for months, and its clearly waaaaaaaay down on their list of priorities.... which is sad
07-17-2008 , 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orentha
I've had super slow import speeds for months, and its clearly waaaaaaaay down on their list of priorities.... which is sad
Man try to be positive.

I have no problems with import speed and i have a super standard pc. I feel like this isnt a general problem at PT3.

I tried to try HM but i cant because of the import speed too (the last update only change import speed from 6h/s to 12h/s).
07-17-2008 , 12:44 PM
very important:

Why does Pokertracker 3 require Administration rights in Windows XP?

second question: I am using PT3 not as an administrator now, and everything seems to work, so what will not work?
07-17-2008 , 02:09 PM
I don't know the full detail, but it's because PT3 needs to be able to access the Registry as well as other applications folders and processes.
07-17-2008 , 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanZaY
Man try to be positive.

I have no problems with import speed and i have a super standard pc. I feel like this isnt a general problem at PT3.

I tried to try HM but i cant because of the import speed too (the last update only change import speed from 6h/s to 12h/s).
Why do you guys need to constantly import large amounts of hands? Why dont you just import them as you play/mine?
07-17-2008 , 05:52 PM
I started a thread requesting that all next generation trackers including PT3 refuse to support Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker. These sites have stolen millions of dollars from players in two recent scandals. You can read all about the scandals in the News, Views, and Gossip forum.

The thread requesting a software boycott is here:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...82#post5155982

Please express your support or opposition to the idea in the above linked thread.
07-17-2008 , 06:11 PM
is there a way to filter hands by stack size? both by starting stack size and effective stack size. I wanna take a look at all hands i played where stacks are deep. And also wanna see all the shortstacks stats.
07-17-2008 , 06:12 PM
eastern motors: I don't like that idea because I have hands from a long time ago that I'd like to be able to import so I can see my overall progress.
07-17-2008 , 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMoogle
eastern motors: I don't like that idea because I have hands from a long time ago that I'd like to be able to import so I can see my overall progress.
I think it all boils down to (not developing) HUD support, rather than hand importing.
07-17-2008 , 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _dave_
I think it all boils down to (not developing) HUD support, rather than hand importing.
Sounds good to me!
07-17-2008 , 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMoogle
eastern motors: I don't like that idea because I have hands from a long time ago that I'd like to be able to import so I can see my overall progress.
Please post in the thread. Phil has already said that support for hands played before a certain date (TBD) would not be affected if he was to decline support for UB/AP. RVG is also considering this issue but has not publicly commented so I'll wait for him to do so before saying anything.

Anyway, lets keep the UB/AP stuff in the other thread to avoid hijacking. Please do not respond to this post in this thread. Thanks.

/hijack
07-18-2008 , 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastern motors
The thread requesting a software boycott is here:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...d.php?t=252696

Please express your support or opposition to the idea in the above linked thread.
FYP (the link was broken)
07-18-2008 , 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiYeN
is there a way to filter hands by stack size? both by starting stack size and effective stack size. I wanna take a look at all hands i played where stacks are deep. And also wanna see all the shortstacks stats.
Not using standard filters, but both starting stack and effective stack information is in the database, so you could build a Custom Report and filter on these.

The database fields are:
holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before
holdem_hand_summary.amt_p_effective_stack

I have been lobbying for the effective stack data to be included for each player, so that it is based on the effective stack at your first action (removing those that have already folded) rather than being a hand summary stat relating to all players dealt in, but this is not a high priority issue.
07-18-2008 , 06:14 AM
we need position filters (for example to find out how much money we lost w/o showdown when NOT in the blinds etc)

or is this doable now?
07-18-2008 , 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 437 Nr. 3
we need position filters (for example to find out how much money we lost w/o showdown when NOT in the blinds etc)

or is this doable now?
Filters button, General tab, bottom left, Position off the button.
BB is always position 8 OTB, SB is 9.
07-18-2008 , 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRider
Filters button, General tab, bottom left, Position off the button.
BB is always position 8 OTB, SB is 9.
also for shorthanded games? Selecting both gives me the "Query does not have a result set"
07-18-2008 , 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 437 Nr. 3
also for shorthanded games? Selecting both gives me the "Query does not have a result set"
If you 'and' those positions it will be hard to get results, since you can't be both small and big blind in the same hand. Did you click the 'or' button?
07-18-2008 , 10:11 AM
Yes, BB and SB are always 8 and 9 - as PietM says, you need to 'OR' positions, not 'AND' them.
You should use 'between' or 'greater than', rather than selecting them individually.

Note: I've just noticed a little graphical / layout bug: when selecting 'between', the second dropdown that gets added is drawn in the wrong place; up in the section above.
I'll report this myself..
07-18-2008 , 03:28 PM
I have errors with Turn Continuation Bet, I often get values greater than 100. Could you correct it please ?
07-18-2008 , 04:53 PM
"I have errors with Turn Continuation Bet, I often get values greater than 100."

Is this one of the built-in stats?
What version of PT3 are you using?
07-18-2008 , 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PourTheCoal
But I remember reading something in this thread about extending the trial version past it's expiration for those waiting to see if this thing will ever actually work well before buying it. Did this ever happen?...and if so, how to I extend my trial. If I can't extended my trial or is yet another gaggle**** to do...HEM for me, I guess.
^^^ This

I like the way the PT3 HUD functions better than I like HM's. But the HUD stability isn't there. Right now it looks like HM will get to the point where I could make it look like the PT3 HUD before PT3 will get to the point of being stable. It doesn't look like we're being given a choice.

      
m