Beta 13 Released
- CCPF is now a % of times facing raise
- Import: Everest tournament fixes
- Import: More Party import errors
- Import: Auto Adjust now only happens when the option is selected
- Hud: Hero stats needing session stats to be retrieved
- Hud: Various performance improvements
- Hud: Treat As option back in menu on table
- Hud: Blue Screen/Reboot and some lag issues
- Hud: PokerStars 8 seated tables are now recognized
- Hud: Treat As now works properly again
- Filters: Problem with <Street> 3/4 Bet Opp and Called filter including limp/folds.
- Tournaments: Auto Fill bug with Full Tilt tournaments
- Stat/Filter: Call PFR no longer counting raises
- Tournament exports use the actual player name and not the aliases anymore
This version fixes a lot more of the Hud issues people were having. It should work without crashing for nearly everyone now. There are still a few more bugs I need to fix, but for the most part, it should run pretty well. If you have a bug with the Hud, please do the following:
- 1. Rename your C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\Data\Layouts.pt3 file to Layouts.backup
- 2. Start PT3 and see if you have the same problem.
- 3. If you DO NOT have the same problem, then attach your Layouts.backup file to a support ticket and give a description of the error it causes.
- 4. If you DO have the same problem, then enable logging, reproduce the problem, then attach the PokerTracker.log and PokerTrackerHud.log files to a support ticket along with a description of the error.
I apologize for the length of time these fixes are taking. The Hud issues were deeply rooted and needed significant work to fix, and those fixes in turn had problems that needed fixed. We're getting close to having the Hud stable and bug free. We appreciate your patience during this time and all your effort in helping us find and resolve these problems.
We hoped to have PokerStars support added to TableTracker for this release. It's all ready to go, but we overlooked one vital aspect that PokerStars requires before we can allow users to use it. The next release should have support. Sorry for the delay on that.
This version does not fix (or attempt to fix) all of the known bugs. If you submitted a support ticket and have not received a message saying your issue should be resolved in the next release, then your bug probably hasn't been fixed yet. If you want, please try this version and if it doesn't fix your problem, just add another message to your ticket saying Beta 13 doesn't fix your problem. That will save some time in instances where I would ask you to try.
Feel free to post questions/problems in this thread, but you'll likely get better responses if you create a new thread in our sponsored forum.