Beta 12 Released
- Replayer: Keyboard shortcuts
- Menu: Help -> Dump Diagnostics Info to Log
- TableTracker: Now uses same database configuration as the Hud
- Aliases: Can no longer be changed while an import is running
- Import: OnGame hands with large pots
- Import: Numerous Party problems
- Import: Adjust Qualifying Tables Limits option is more accurate now
- Import: Stealing stats
- Import: PokerStars tournament summaries
- Import: Everest limit problem
- Import: Continuation bets
- Import: Tournament type now recognized in summary imports
- Stats: Removed some invalid stats from the list
- Tournaments: Time played is now accurate
- Replayer: Tournament hands now replay properly
- Replayer: Notes can be added without problem
- Replayer: Pot odds work again
- Replayer: No longer crash at the absence of a hand history
- Hud: Lag/CPU usage improvements
- Hud: Popup stats going off screen
- Hud: Disappearing hero stats
- Hud: Focus stealing problem
- Hud: crashing issues
- Hud: Current Limit/Blind Only now works properly
- Hud: PokerStars limit 9 seated tournament tables will now be recognized as 9 max and not 10 max
- Hud: Crash when adding table average group with no stats
- Hud: iPoker tournaments
- TableTracker: Sorting of columns
- Export: Problem with tournament summaries
I know this has been a long time coming, and I apologize for the delay. A lot of unexpected problems popped up in the Hud changes and it took a long time to get those problems resolved. For the most part, the Hud should function pretty good for almost everyone now. There are still a few issues with delays in large databases, the occasional lag, but crashes should now be rare, and lag for most of you should be eliminated.
This release is labeled a BETA release. I'm sure there are still a few issues that the alpha testers haven't encountered. I would like to have it stable before I release the actual stable release. So if build 2 is working pretty well for you, and you don't need any of the changes in this version, I would recommend holding off until build 3 is out. It might save you a few headaches.
All the import problems will require either a purge or a new database and a re-import. I know this is inconvenient, and I apologize. I hope in the future to have an automated way of re-importing hands that need it.
A few highly requested features have been added:
1. Replayer keyboard shortcuts. Now the left and right arrows will go back and forth in the actions in the hand, and home/end will go to the start/end respectively. Also, holding the CTRL key while pressing the keys will perform the action on the hand list (previous/next hand, first/last hand).
2. TableTracker now uses the same database configuration you have the Hud configured to use.
There were a lot of bugs found in build 2, and I believe I've fixed most of them. I haven't been able to get through all the support tickets yet, but plan to get through more of them this week. There might be another beta or two before the next stable release, so there's still time for me to get the fixes in.
I know this has been a frustrating time for some of you. It has been frustrating for us too. I hope this release resolves the problems you were having and you can actually use PT3 and see the power it offers.