Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Poker Software Poker-related software official support, e.g., poker trackers, solvers, equity calculators.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 04:06 PM   #2101
schummlalala
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: DoNI
Posts: 1,743
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

SpadeEye did show some funny stacksizes (17.000 etc in a NL25) game.

The player list was not shown.

After I restarted FT it works though.
schummlalala is offline  
Old 11-20-2009, 04:16 PM   #2102
Expez
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 257
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Sent you a pm mr_snood.
Expez is offline  
Old 11-22-2009, 10:12 AM   #2103
GrindingStones
stranger
 
GrindingStones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

after an AP lobby upgrade spadeye doesn t work: it opens a window that says "error 32b poker client error!"
what can i do to fix it?
GrindingStones is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 11:17 PM   #2104
kb24mvp
journeyman
 
kb24mvp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 217
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

.

Last edited by kb24mvp; 11-26-2009 at 11:18 PM. Reason: fixed
kb24mvp is offline  
Old 12-06-2009, 07:17 AM   #2105
schummlalala
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: DoNI
Posts: 1,743
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Regarding Telescope:

If I am on a waiting list and scan again Telescope does not mark the tables I am already waiting on.

So if I click join I lose my waiting position since Telescope just clicks the unjoin button and does not check my waiting status. I discovered this by accident.

Also, the table list does not show my name at tables anymore.

Could you please fix this?
schummlalala is offline  
Old 12-11-2009, 12:14 AM   #2106
PatInTheHat
veteran
 
PatInTheHat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 3,184
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

I heard from Sven that a fix is in the works. Might take a few days.
PatInTheHat is offline  
Old 12-12-2009, 06:55 PM   #2107
grinder_jyms
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 209
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

So now there is no forum at Spadeye and the program is going to the dogs. Should I assume the with HM making their own scanner that Spadeeye is going the way of the Dodo. No real support an nothing but problems. I see Mr. Snood disappearing into the sunset on us soon enough.
grinder_jyms is offline  
Old 12-12-2009, 11:38 PM   #2108
GrindingStones
stranger
 
GrindingStones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinder_jyms View Post
So now there is no forum at Spadeye and the program is going to the dogs. Should I assume the with HM making their own scanner that Spadeeye is going the way of the Dodo. No real support an nothing but problems. I see Mr. Snood disappearing into the sunset on us soon enough.
+1k

tablescanturbo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>spadeye
GrindingStones is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 09:34 AM   #2109
schummlalala
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: DoNI
Posts: 1,743
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
I heard from Sven that a fix is in the works. Might take a few days.
ty
schummlalala is offline  
Old 01-28-2010, 04:19 PM   #2110
omaha
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: AUSTRALIA
Posts: 2,162
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Nothing working after the most recent PARTY UPDATE

Well, it scans, but every single table has a score of zero!
omaha is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 07:33 AM   #2111
V77Z
self-banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,354
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaha View Post
Nothing working after the most recent PARTY UPDATE

Well, it scans, but every single table has a score of zero!
+1
V77Z is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 01:47 PM   #2112
Mr_Snood
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,415
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Please update to version 3.29b:
http://spadeit.com/download.php
Mr_Snood is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 02:06 PM   #2113
V77Z
self-banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,354
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

still doesn´t work
V77Z is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 02:13 PM   #2114
Mr_Snood
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,415
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by V77Z View Post
still doesn´t work
1) English Party client?

2) You use the lobby view where the playerlist is included?
Or do you use the tree view with the stakes to the left of the table list?
Mr_Snood is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 02:25 PM   #2115
V77Z
self-banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,354
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Snood View Post
1) English Party client?

2) You use the lobby view where the playerlist is included?
Or do you use the tree view with the stakes to the left of the table list?
thx. with "embed player information in the lobby" it works now.
V77Z is offline  
Old 02-11-2010, 11:14 AM   #2116
Alhoya
centurion
 
Alhoya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 176
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Hi, I have problem with 'Scan All Tables'
When I press this button shows the following message:

1. "Your database is probable not configured correct with SpadeEye .FETCH ALL failed: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block"

and
2. "Your database is probable not configured correct with SpadeEye .BEGIN command failed: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block"

how to fix it?

Options->Database,was configured well
Use HoldemManager and SpadeEye both last version's
Play on Party Poker

Please help!
Alhoya is offline  
Old 02-11-2010, 06:01 PM   #2117
omaha
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: AUSTRALIA
Posts: 2,162
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

My update now scans properly at PARTY

I have another problem.

If i set the options so i am looking at say nl100-400, 6-10max, no jackpot tables, after i scan, when i go back to the lobby after a few minutes, all of the options have disapeared, and i am back to all tables of 100 , including the HU and JACKPOT tables. This is hideously annoying as there are a whole heap of hu tables that clog up the scanner
omaha is offline  
Old 02-28-2010, 11:15 AM   #2118
TimTamBiscuit
veteran
 
TimTamBiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: cRUSHed!!!!!!
Posts: 2,134
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

My SpadeEye just stopped working saying it had expired, that I should visit spadeit and dl the latest version. I did that but I still get the same message (because I think the version hadn't changed).

What's going on? BTW, the timing of this couldn't be worse for me. Why do you guys update like this? Do you know how annoying this method is? SpadeEye should just work and work and work. It shouldn't ever stop because there is supposed to be a new version (especially when there isn't).

I can get it to work by changing the date on my computer back to 28 Feb. Why do you idiots do this to me? Aaaaaggghhhh!

Last edited by TimTamBiscuit; 02-28-2010 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Yes, I'm cranky...
TimTamBiscuit is offline  
Old 02-28-2010, 05:46 PM   #2119
omaha
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: AUSTRALIA
Posts: 2,162
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTamBiscuit View Post
My SpadeEye just stopped working saying it had expired, that I should visit spadeit and dl the latest version. I did that but I still get the same message (because I think the version hadn't changed).

What's going on? BTW, the timing of this couldn't be worse for me. Why do you guys update like this? Do you know how annoying this method is? SpadeEye should just work and work and work. It shouldn't ever stop because there is supposed to be a new version (especially when there isn't).

I can get it to work by changing the date on my computer back to 28 Feb. Why do you idiots do this to me? Aaaaaggghhhh!


+1

Agree its really dumb to update like this. Up until this time, we always had the choice to upgrade or not, and could run the old program if we couldnt be bothered to upgrade today.


My lobby is also changing at party, not sure if its related to spadeye

Basically, my preferences keeep getting reset.

eg if i have all the nl50-200nl tables, regular, 6-10 tables open, then after 10 minutes or so, it will revert to ALL the nl50 tables.

I keep changing it back, party keeps reverting back

Any ideas anyone?
omaha is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 03:10 PM   #2120
Mr_Snood
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,415
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaha View Post
My update now scans properly at PARTY

I have another problem.

If i set the options so i am looking at say nl100-400, 6-10max, no jackpot tables, after i scan, when i go back to the lobby after a few minutes, all of the options have disapeared, and i am back to all tables of 100 , including the HU and JACKPOT tables. This is hideously annoying as there are a whole heap of hu tables that clog up the scanner
Go to the SpadeEye filter and uncheck "selected stakes".
Then it should not touch your PartyPoker lobby anymore...
Mr_Snood is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 03:11 PM   #2121
Mr_Snood
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,415
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhoya View Post
Hi, I have problem with 'Scan All Tables'
When I press this button shows the following message:

1. "Your database is probable not configured correct with SpadeEye .FETCH ALL failed: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block"

and
2. "Your database is probable not configured correct with SpadeEye .BEGIN command failed: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block"

how to fix it?

Options->Database,was configured well
Use HoldemManager and SpadeEye both last version's
Play on Party Poker

Please help!

You most likely did not specify a "database"-name in "main->options->databases".

What settings did you enter in "main->options->databases"?
Mr_Snood is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 03:14 PM   #2122
Mr_Snood
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,415
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTamBiscuit View Post
My SpadeEye just stopped working saying it had expired, that I should visit spadeit and dl the latest version. I did that but I still get the same message (because I think the version hadn't changed).
Sorry, our website linked to the old version.
The new version is available for download now:
http://spadeit.com/download.php

You probably need to clear your browser cache before you download the new version.
Mr_Snood is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #2123
Mr_Snood
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,415
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTamBiscuit View Post
Why do you idiots do this to me? Aaaaaggghhhh!
I know it's annoying,
and in fact,
it's annoying for all of us (you and us).
But we have our reasons to take such action. :[
Mr_Snood is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #2124
TimTamBiscuit
veteran
 
TimTamBiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: cRUSHed!!!!!!
Posts: 2,134
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Snood View Post
I know it's annoying,
and in fact,
it's annoying for all of us (you and us).
But we have our reasons to take such action. :[
But it is so easy to bypass. Surely there is a better way. How come other software companies don't do this?
TimTamBiscuit is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 08:08 PM   #2125
TimTamBiscuit
veteran
 
TimTamBiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: cRUSHed!!!!!!
Posts: 2,134
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Snood View Post
Sorry, our website linked to the old version.
The new version is available for download now:
http://spadeit.com/download.php

You probably need to clear your browser cache before you download the new version.
By "clear the browser cache" do you mean what IE calls "delete temporary Internet files"?

I did that, dl'ed and it still gives the out of date error message and won't work.
TimTamBiscuit is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive