Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Poker Software Poker-related software official support, e.g., poker trackers, solvers, equity calculators.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 11:55 PM   #1926
Mr_Snood
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,415
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1968 View Post
same.. snood where are you
All keys sent

If you don't have a response till now, check:
1) that you sent the request to support@spadeit.com
2) that my reply is not in your spam folder.

Otherwise send a new request please.
Mr_Snood is offline  
Old 07-06-2009, 11:59 PM   #1927
Mr_Snood
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,415
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hustler View Post
Hopefully I hear back.
Sorry for my late reply.
Unfortunately there will be no further developement for SpadeEye-Omaha.
It will shortly get replaced by a much better application.
Mr_Snood is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 12:12 AM   #1928
Mr_Snood
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,415
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by V77Z View Post
Primaeye doesn´t open any table at CarlosPoker. What can i do now?
Carlos Poker used to be part of the iPoker network.
They recently moved to Prima/Microgaming network,
hence PrimaEye doesn't support them yet.
Mr_Snood is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 09:51 AM   #1929
TimTamBiscuit
veteran
 
TimTamBiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: cRUSHed!!!!!!
Posts: 2,134
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

I had SpadeEye on my old machine. I've moved to a new machine. I've downloaded SpadeEyeLight (for FullTilt) on my new machine just as FullTilt has a new software update. My SpadeEye light doesn't seem to be working.

Have I done something wrong or does Fulltilt's new s/w update break SpadeEyeLight?
TimTamBiscuit is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 10:03 AM   #1930
msteven6
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

SpadeEye seems to be on Full Tilt's list of prohibited programs now, under the heading "Not Permitted Under Any Circumstances".
http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/prohibited_programs.php

Was it added to the list to coincide with the big software update, or has it always been on there?
msteven6 is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 10:50 AM   #1931
Mr_Snood
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,415
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by msteven6 View Post
SpadeEye seems to be on Full Tilt's list of prohibited programs now, under the heading "Not Permitted Under Any Circumstances".
http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/prohibited_programs.php

Was it added to the list to coincide with the big software update, or has it always been on there?
quote: "7. SpadeEye is a prohibited program, yes. Does this go for the "light" version as well that doesn't have the data mining capability?

- No, SpadeEye Light is not prohibited in its current form. There was some confusion at first, but it's been cleared up and there isn't a problem using it."

This is direct form Doug at FT can be seen here:
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...4-28-a-471516/

Now that FullTilt is no more datamining itself.
I suppose the "non-light SpadeEye" will be allowed again.
Mr_Snood is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 10:51 AM   #1932
Mr_Snood
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,415
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTamBiscuit View Post
Have I done something wrong or does Fulltilt's new s/w update break SpadeEyeLight?
FullTilt update break SpadeEyeLight.
It will take 3-4 days to fix that.
Mr_Snood is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 12:10 PM   #1933
eastern motors
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Where your job is your credit
Posts: 9,195
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Snood View Post
FullTilt update break SpadeEyeLight.
It will take 3-4 days to fix that.
Please hurry.
eastern motors is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 03:27 PM   #1934
steel108
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
steel108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Bike
Posts: 7,219
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

I'm using SpadeEye v.3.17 and it's not working at all with the new FTP update
steel108 is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 04:32 PM   #1935
Brian.
banned
 
Brian.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,676
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

I'm thinking of coming back to FTP, and just read in a different thread that SpadeEye is on the prohibited list? Is this true?

EDIT: Sorry, I can see this is discussed above.

New question: Will I need a new key for SpadeEyeLight if I already own SpadeEye?
Brian. is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 07:22 PM   #1936
neverbeclever
banned
 
neverbeclever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: non us
Posts: 1,405
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I'm thinking of coming back to FTP, and just read in a different thread that SpadeEye is on the prohibited list? Is this true?

EDIT: Sorry, I can see this is discussed above.

New question: Will I need a new key for SpadeEyeLight if I already own SpadeEye?
No, you can install lite over your version from the downloadsection as can be read somewhere there.
neverbeclever is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 09:10 PM   #1937
TimTamBiscuit
veteran
 
TimTamBiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: cRUSHed!!!!!!
Posts: 2,134
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Snood View Post
All keys sent

If you don't have a response till now, check:
1) that you sent the request to support@spadeit.com
2) that my reply is not in your spam folder.

Otherwise send a new request please.
I've just moved new machine. I used the form on your website to ask for a new key and to provide my old and new machine IDs. Is this sufficient or should I have used my email program and sent to the address above? I did this yesterday but no reply. How long should it take?
TimTamBiscuit is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 10:04 PM   #1938
Mr_Snood
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,415
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTamBiscuit View Post
How long should it take?
Usually not more than 24 hours,
but the FTP update is making me lack behind pretty much...
Mr_Snood is offline  
Old 07-09-2009, 05:53 AM   #1939
TimTamBiscuit
veteran
 
TimTamBiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: cRUSHed!!!!!!
Posts: 2,134
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Snood View Post
Usually not more than 24 hours,
but the FTP update is making me lack behind pretty much...
Got it. Thks.
TimTamBiscuit is offline  
Old 07-09-2009, 06:43 AM   #1940
schummlalala
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: DoNI
Posts: 1,743
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Snood View Post

Now that FullTilt is no more datamining itself.
I suppose the "non-light SpadeEye" will be allowed again.
I can't follow. Why would FT allow SE when they disable the temp hh?
schummlalala is offline  
Old 07-09-2009, 12:22 PM   #1941
Patvs
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Posts: 146
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Full Tilt allows the Table Scanner part of SpadeEye.... just not the datamining.
So you can still use SpadeEye LITE for your table selection, which still works better than the Holdem Manager Table Scanner (beta).

Now that Full Tilt has disabled the HH of observed tables, the regular SpadeEye seems to be useless for datamining.
Patvs is offline  
Old 07-10-2009, 07:02 AM   #1942
schummlalala
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: DoNI
Posts: 1,743
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Ah, now I understand. Ty.
schummlalala is offline  
Old 07-10-2009, 07:36 AM   #1943
Mr_Snood
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,415
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Version 3.18 should be working again with FullTiltPoker:
http://spadeit.com/download.php
Mr_Snood is offline  
Old 07-10-2009, 08:55 AM   #1944
TimTamBiscuit
veteran
 
TimTamBiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: cRUSHed!!!!!!
Posts: 2,134
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Snood View Post
Version 3.18 should be working again with FullTiltPoker:
http://spadeit.com/download.php
Confirmed. It's working for me on FTP NL50.
TimTamBiscuit is offline  
Old 07-10-2009, 09:34 AM   #1945
eastern motors
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Where your job is your credit
Posts: 9,195
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Why is spade eye moving my FTP lobby?

Doesn't work for me.
eastern motors is offline  
Old 07-10-2009, 09:38 AM   #1946
TimTamBiscuit
veteran
 
TimTamBiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: cRUSHed!!!!!!
Posts: 2,134
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastern motors View Post
Why is spade eye moving my FTP lobby?

Doesn't work for me.
It moved my lobby, too.

Also, I don't know if it's related but the text writing in my browser and on the desktop looks yukky after I installed the SpadeEye update. It's gone all granular like on the old matrix printers. I installed the very latest FTP update at the same time. These were the only two changes. Any ideas?
TimTamBiscuit is offline  
Old 07-10-2009, 09:42 AM   #1947
Bibabu6
centurion
 
Bibabu6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
Posts: 138
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

All the same, scan all that new f... big list from NL25 to NL100 but not stats , no table list. Apparently you can still play while scanning and that's pretty much it. At the end ofthe scan it moves lobby in top left corner, funny and a little bit annoying if you do successive scans. Much better than nothing anyway. Ty for your work guys.
Bibabu6 is offline  
Old 07-10-2009, 09:44 AM   #1948
Mr_Snood
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,415
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastern motors View Post
Why is spade eye moving my FTP lobby?
Scan will steal your focus and move the lobby to the top.
Thus it's better to move the lobby out of screen instead of occluding your gameplay...


Quote:
Doesn't work for me.
SpadeEye "Filter" is set up correct?
Mr_Snood is offline  
Old 07-10-2009, 09:46 AM   #1949
Mr_Snood
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,415
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTamBiscuit View Post
It moved my lobby, too.

Also, I don't know if it's related but the text writing in my browser and on the desktop looks yukky after I installed the SpadeEye update.
It disabled the font smoothing in windows,
as OCR (optical character recognition) is required to read the FullTiltLobby nowadays.
The OCR only works if "Clear type fonts "/"font smoothing" is disabled.
Mr_Snood is offline  
Old 07-10-2009, 09:47 AM   #1950
TimTamBiscuit
veteran
 
TimTamBiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: cRUSHed!!!!!!
Posts: 2,134
Re: New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibabu6 View Post
All the same, scan all that new f... big list from NL25 to NL100 but not stats , no table list. Apparently you can still play while scanning and that's pretty much it. At the end ofthe scan it moves lobby in top left corner, funny and a little bit annoying if you do successive scans. Much better than nothing anyway. Ty for your work guys.
That happened for me at first but when I set up the filter correctly it worked fine. Make sure you're setting the correct filter.
TimTamBiscuit is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive