Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye New Tableselection Software: SpadeEye

05-11-2008 , 10:57 PM
Couldn't find a way to edit my original post but I've come across another small problem. SpadeEye doesn't seem to remember any of my column changes. For example if I want to move the players stack size and VPIP over to the first two columns down in the bottom section I have to do it every time I close and reload SpadeEye. Hoping there is a way you can get it to remember any changes that are made to any of the columns.

Thanks again.
05-11-2008 , 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powers_That_Be
So when are we going to see this functionality? Personally I find spade eye useless with holdem manager as all my results are heavily skewed by tournament results.
Unfortunately i can not give you any ETA right now.
I am still short of time this week, and need to fix some bugs with a higher priority.
Depending on the progress there, i hope to be able to take a closer look at this in 9 days.

Can you please email me (support@spadeit.com) 2-3 Tournament handhistories/results and 2-3 cash game handhistories.
Then i can probably solve the Tournament-problem faster.
Thanks.
05-11-2008 , 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcourtney
Unfortunately 2.69 still isn't automatically datamining for me during happy hour on full tilt.

While I'm here I'll also ask about the close tables when x players have y hands function while datamining. When does SpadeEye actually check the amount of hands you have on each player? Do I need to have spadeeye interval scanning while I'm datamining for this function or does it randomly scan the database for hands on players?

Thanks in advance.
Yes, 2.69 did not work.
Nevertheless is did catch a happy hour few hours ago.
So i got the chance to examine, fix and test it.
Fixed version 2.70 can be downloaded here:
http://www.spadeit.com/download.php
05-11-2008 , 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvSame
Would it be possible to get a "limits" filter for PartyPoker like there is for FTP?
Why do you need it?

You can add several stakes in the Party client to your "Favorites".
Simply right click a stake from the cash-game tree and select "add to favorites".
Under the tree of cash games you can find the "My Favorites" view.
When you now select the parent node of your favorite stakes, all your favorite stakes will be displayed to the right.
Thus you can scan several stakes with one scan.
05-11-2008 , 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcourtney
Hoping there is a way you can get it to remember any changes that are made to any of the columns.
Yes, this request has been mentioned several times now.
Nevertheless there are 1-2 major bugs that need to be fixed before i amplify the comfort
05-11-2008 , 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Snood
Why do you need it?

You can add several stakes in the Party client to your "Favorites".
Simply right click a stake from the cash-game tree and select "add to favorites".
Under the tree of cash games you can find the "My Favorites" view.
When you now select the parent node of your favorite stakes, all your favorite stakes will be displayed to the right.
Thus you can scan several stakes with one scan.
I did not know this. Awesome. Thanks!!
05-12-2008 , 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Snood
Why do you need it?

You can add several stakes in the Party client to your "Favorites".
Simply right click a stake from the cash-game tree and select "add to favorites".
Under the tree of cash games you can find the "My Favorites" view.
When you now select the parent node of your favorite stakes, all your favorite stakes will be displayed to the right.
Thus you can scan several stakes with one scan.
Wow, I've played at party for three years and never noticed this.

Thanks alot!
05-12-2008 , 06:28 AM
I get this when i'm scanning with a PT3 DB...

05-12-2008 , 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvSame
Would it be possible to get a "limits" filter for PartyPoker like there is for FTP?
i have also thought i would like this feature
05-12-2008 , 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSTRONG
I get this when i'm scanning with a PT3 DB...

I just got this as well while scanning 1-2nl on party with a pt3 db as well. The table that was selected when the error came up had a player with this character in their name so its likely to be someting to do with that.
05-12-2008 , 10:51 AM
also known as "umlaut a"

& yes, it happens when i scan nl200 on party as well. mystery solved.
05-12-2008 , 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneX2
I just got this as well while scanning 1-2nl on party with a pt3 db as well. The table that was selected when the error came up had a player with this character in their name so its likely to be someting to do with that.
Ah, big thx.
This can explain the error message.
Expect a fix in approx 24 hours
05-14-2008 , 04:18 AM
Hi all

Just upgraded from PT2 Access to PT3 PostgreSQL .

Just need a little help to configure the database ..

Ive gone to main / options / database and selected type PT3 , then typed in the default options for host and port .

But what do i put in database, username and password ?

Any help would be appreciated .

thanks
05-14-2008 , 08:04 AM
Any chance of an UPDATE BUTTON?

It is really a pain to check every so often and install into the folder.

Any way we can have a nice little update button please, pretty please?
05-14-2008 , 01:57 PM
I downloaded and paid for Spade two weeks ago and still haven't received a code.
I've left 3 messages on their site and not a single reply.

Anybody else have this problem?
05-14-2008 , 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMSweden
I downloaded and paid for Spade two weeks ago and still haven't received a code.
I've left 3 messages on their site and not a single reply.

Anybody else have this problem?
No, I received my code within 10 minutes of purchase.
05-14-2008 , 06:32 PM
Well, he/she/it/they obviously hate me as I've sent another 5 messages and still no answer.

So where shall I turn to receive a) code or, b) my money back?

Any ideas?
05-14-2008 , 07:25 PM
His service is usually top notch. I'm sure it is some small problem with the emails not reaching him. He'll see your post in this thread and help you very soon.
05-14-2008 , 09:02 PM
I have received the key and Sven has come through nicely.
05-14-2008 , 10:11 PM
Yeah, sorry again JBM that you had to wait that long for your key.
I am still unsure what the problem was, as i sent you your key on the same day you purchased.
I do not remeber of getting a mail delivery error but (as pretty muchs hosts like to block my emails or false identify them as spam) this is no indicator...

Nevertheless i suggest everyone:
If you contact me via Email and do not get an answer from me within about 24 hours: Please resend your email.
I am available via "support@spadeit.com", "Metasys@gmx.de", ICQ (86080479), AIM (MrSnoodSpadeEye)
05-14-2008 , 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jos
Hi all

Just upgraded from PT2 Access to PT3 PostgreSQL .

Just need a little help to configure the database ..

Ive gone to main / options / database and selected type PT3 , then typed in the default options for host and port .

But what do i put in database, username and password ?

Any help would be appreciated .

thanks
You need to set the "type" in EyePoker to "PokerTracker 3".
Do not choose "Pokertracker PostgreSQL" as this is for "PokerTracker 2" databases.

The other settings can be set like for "Pokertracker 2" databases:
http://www.spadeit.com/guide.php#sql

You set the "username" and "password" during the installation of PostgreSQL.
Unfortunately I have no idea how to retrieve the password if you lost it...
The username should be something like "postgres" (if you followed the PokerTracker instructions on the PostgreSQL installation).

I hope 2p2 knows more ?
05-14-2008 , 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omaha
Any chance of an UPDATE BUTTON?

It is really a pain to check every so often and install into the folder.

Any way we can have a nice little update button please, pretty please?
Would a small popup at startup like
"there is a new version available. Open Browser?" suffice for the first?

I count such a thing as minor glitch and want rather spend the time in working on the filter options, and bug fixing.
05-15-2008 , 09:44 AM
is there any chance that whe can get a standard build in scoring system? cause right now i have no clue how to make this scoring system work good. it would be great to have something like sixth sense has. assign fish scores to people and give tables scores this way.
05-15-2008 , 06:38 PM
Ok a couple more things I've noticed. I'm not sure if they are bugs or just the way SpadeEye works.

I'm unable to scan tables while datamining (the buttons are greyed out). So if I'm playing and datamining at the same time I can't scan the list of tables to table select.

I then tried ticking intervalscan which seemed to set off some table scanning but the datamining menu was then greyed out i.e I wasn't able to select stop and had to completely close spadeeye to stop it.

Thanks again.

      
m