1) If tables don't show up at all on the list of tables scanned :
- Make sure the tables are visible in the FullTilt client.
- Make sure the tablelist in the FullTilt client is sorted by "name" or "stake", so that the a resort by FullTilt will not cause a skip by SpadeEye...
- Make sure the SpadeEye filter is set up correct
2) If a table has no player stats:
a) Does the playernames appear when selecting a table in SpadeEye (with "0" as stats)?
b) "When selecting a scanned table in SpadeEye, no playernames show up, although there are players at the table"?
If a) is the case:
- Make sure you have set up your databases correct
Which kind of database do you use?
For detailed help feel free to email me: Support@Spadeit.com