Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
GTO+/CardRunnersEV? GTO+/CardRunnersEV?

06-24-2022 , 02:26 AM
I have "33,50,66,Ac" on Turn bet OOP but the only bet i get on Turn is ALL-IN. No 33/50/66, just all-in.

My intention was to have 4 sizes on Turn, 33/50/66 and all-in. All-in just when i cbet the Flop, hence the "c", when it goes check/check on Flop i don't want an all-in option (to save RAM).

I'm using the "Ac" wrong? BTW, version 1.4.2, get money in smoothly, don't donk and add/go all-in are all off.
GTO+/CardRunnersEV? Quote
06-24-2022 , 08:59 AM
ok i think just locking the strategy on the all turn for all the decision points of one of the two players is fine.

The problem when we node lock the flop for example by overfolding one of the two players is that on the turn he will call must loose to make us indifferent to bluffing, but in practice this will not necessarily be the case, which may change the strategy and remove the bluff turn which gives up river

the same thing happens when we overcall a player on the flop, it is likely that he will overfold on the turn, if we lock the turn it will be the case, and we will always bluff
GTO+/CardRunnersEV? Quote
06-24-2022 , 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilips
I have "33,50,66,Ac" on Turn bet OOP but the only bet i get on Turn is ALL-IN. No 33/50/66, just all-in.
My intention was to have 4 sizes on Turn, 33/50/66 and all-in. All-in just when i cbet the Flop, hence the "c", when it goes check/check on Flop i don't want an all-in option (to save RAM).
I'm using the "Ac" wrong? BTW, version 1.4.2, get money in smoothly, don't donk and add/go all-in are all off.
Can you send a savefile to support?
GTO+/CardRunnersEV? Quote
06-24-2022 , 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinet
ok i think just locking the strategy on the all turn for all the decision points of one of the two players is fine.
The problem when we node lock the flop for example by overfolding one of the two players is that on the turn he will call must loose to make us indifferent to bluffing, but in practice this will not necessarily be the case, which may change the strategy and remove the bluff turn which gives up river
the same thing happens when we overcall a player on the flop, it is likely that he will overfold on the turn, if we lock the turn it will be the case, and we will always bluff
Ok, I will consider it for future releases.
GTO+/CardRunnersEV? Quote
06-24-2022 , 04:42 PM
Scy how are you?

I was thinking that some option to NOT show the strategy in the matrix would be nice.

This would serve, for example, to foresee how we plays a range or parts of it and then "corroborate" it.

Pio has a similar option, where clicking on the node again is when it shows you the strategy in the matrix.

This option can be both enabled and disabled.
GTO+/CardRunnersEV? Quote
06-24-2022 , 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla
Can you send a savefile to support?
Done.

BTW, i have tested with "A" instead of "Ac" and works just fine. Just happens with the "Ac", turn or river.
GTO+/CardRunnersEV? Quote
Yesterday , 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mates.
Scy how are you?
I was thinking that some option to NOT show the strategy in the matrix would be nice.
This would serve, for example, to foresee how we plays a range or parts of it and then "corroborate" it.
Pio has a similar option, where clicking on the node again is when it shows you the strategy in the matrix.
This option can be both enabled and disabled.
Ok, I will consider it for future releases.
GTO+/CardRunnersEV? Quote
Yesterday , 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilips
Done.
BTW, i have tested with "A" instead of "Ac" and works just fine. Just happens with the "Ac", turn or river.
Oh, I see now.
Your input is 33,50,66,Ac

This means:
In general: 33,50,66
Cbet spot: Use All-in.

If you want the cbet situation to be 33,50,66,A, then the input will need to be:
33,50,66,33c,50c,66c,Ac

Last edited by scylla; Yesterday at 02:24 AM.
GTO+/CardRunnersEV? Quote
Yesterday , 03:07 AM
Ah, that works. Never cross my mind to do that way. lol

Back to solving.

Thank you very much.
GTO+/CardRunnersEV? Quote

      
m