Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software

03-09-2023 , 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJPW
extra dot before ".com" in link.
Ty!
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-11-2023 , 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioanguradeaur
They're all in the database on PC 1.
Now trying to setup the same database on PC 2.
bump
Maybe there's a way to export/import the same database off PC1 on PC2 ?
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-11-2023 , 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioanguradeaur
bump
Maybe there's a way to export/import the same database off PC1 on PC2 ?
Make sure both of your versions of DH2 are up to date on both PC's. Backup everything from PC1 and then restore to PC2:

https://drivehud.com/dh2-knowledge-b...p-my-database/
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-12-2023 , 07:18 PM
I feel like im missing something obvious but i really can't figure it out. I just started playing on Betonline. DriveHud automatically detected the site, the box in site settings is checked green. The HUD works just fine (so i assume it is capturing the hands just fine), but the hands are not appearing in the tracker. I played 20-30 hand yesterday, HUD was running just fine, but the tracker shows nothing.
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-12-2023 , 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave2304
I feel like im missing something obvious but i really can't figure it out. I just started playing on Betonline. DriveHud automatically detected the site, the box in site settings is checked green. The HUD works just fine (so i assume it is capturing the hands just fine), but the hands are not appearing in the tracker. I played 20-30 hand yesterday, HUD was running just fine, but the tracker shows nothing.
You need to set your player ID to your BOL username:
https://drivehud.com/dh2-knowledge-b...-my-player-id/

It usually does this automatically, but maybe you just switched sites or something. Not sure, but just set it and you'll see your data.
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-14-2023 , 09:08 AM
Is there a way to have HUD be auto off at tables but still be collecting HH data?
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-14-2023 , 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by isunkurbttlship
Is there a way to have HUD be auto off at tables but still be collecting HH data?
Create a HUD w/ blank elements and then switch to it on table.
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-14-2023 , 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy
Make sure both of your versions of DH2 are up to date on both PC's. Backup everything from PC1 and then restore to PC2:

https://drivehud.com/dh2-knowledge-b...p-my-database/
Worked like a dream. Cheers!
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-15-2023 , 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioanguradeaur
Worked like a dream. Cheers!
Cool.... yw!
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-16-2023 , 07:22 AM
Does DH2 work for pokerstars home games?
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-16-2023 , 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBamCanoly
Does DH2 work for pokerstars home games?
Ya, I believe it saves hand histories, so it should support it.
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-17-2023 , 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy
Ya, I believe it saves hand histories, so it should support it.
ok, we'll try it. thanks for the info FD.
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-17-2023 , 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBamCanoly
ok, we'll try it. thanks for the info FD.
Ya, yw... I should also note that if you can set the bb stake amounts, you may need the pro version of DH2 in this case. DH2 can't distinguish between real and play money.
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-17-2023 , 05:38 PM
DriveHUD 2 Beta Update - v2.0.9.8530

https://drivehud.com/poker-hud/Drive...2.0.9.8530.exe

Fix for PokerBaaaahzi update (DriveHUD must be launched before PokerBaaaahzi for the first time after the update)
Added HUD label color option
Added text 'Show Gauges and Graphs' when 'Gauges and Graphs' expander is collapsed
Added tool tips for buttons at the top and graph
Updated stat definitions
Fixed the issue when sorting by 'Hour of Hand' column in Time report didn't work correctly
Fixed the issue when vs. hero stats weren't displayed in the HUD
Fixed the issue when changing the HUD font size by 1 didn't work correctly
Fixed Fold to Raise after CBet stats
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-17-2023 , 08:11 PM
I am wondering if EV is accurate when running 3 times for PLO, chico network in particular.

Thanks
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-18-2023 , 04:19 AM
I know there is a hud stat for when a player 3bets all-in or open jams under specific stack sizes.

What about in general?
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-18-2023 , 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by discipulus9
I am wondering if EV is accurate when running 3 times for PLO, chico network in particular.

Thanks
PLO 3x, I'll have to double check w/ development and let you know. I know for RIT it is. I'll let you know on Monday.
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-18-2023 , 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newguyhere
I know there is a hud stat for when a player 3bets all-in or open jams under specific stack sizes.

What about in general?
So 3-bet jam any stack size, correct? I thought there was but I'm not seeing it either. I'm sure there's some way to do it in custom stats if you want. If not, I'll ask development to add it this week.
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-19-2023 , 02:03 PM
this is from the ApeStyles HUD... how do I create this "current session" stat for another HUD I use? I thought it would be included with the "player profile" stat, but that is just the badge?

DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-19-2023 , 03:26 PM
Is there a solution available for ClubGG? Iím playing a lot more in private clubs these days and miss being able to have hands in my online database.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-19-2023 , 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSPreadHead
this is from the ApeStyles HUD... how do I create this "current session" stat for another HUD I use? I thought it would be included with the "player profile" stat, but that is just the badge?

You need to attach the graph icon onto a stat.. usually put this on the player profile icon or the player name stat. Just drag and drop the graph icon to it.
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-19-2023 , 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antneye
Is there a solution available for ClubGG? Iím playing a lot more in private clubs these days and miss being able to have hands in my online database.
Not sure what you mean by solution. Asian hand converter supports clubgg.
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-19-2023 , 09:03 PM
Is there a way to get the hole cards and board to show up after showdown? I saw it on the DH: 9-max cash hud on a tournament table. How can I get that to show on cash games?
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-20-2023 , 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy
Not sure what you mean by solution. Asian hand converter supports clubgg.

Wow. Is this a recent development? I donít think this was true last year at this time. Awesome news!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote
03-20-2023 , 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antneye
Wow. Is this a recent development? I don’t think this was true last year at this time. Awesome news!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was added mid Nov of last year. We sent out some newsletters about it. Our blog always has what's new also, but I know people don't check that stuff... but in the future, if you want to know some of the cool new toys and features added, it's a good resource. Update release notes are also a good source and those are posted here, our forums, and when updates occur in DH2.
DriveHUD - Poker HUD & Database Software Quote

      
m