Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
888/Party/StarsCaption 888/Party/StarsCaption

11-29-2021 , 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashis_clay 888/Party/StarsCaption
PartyPoker had a major update today. (They made it more cartoonish, perhaps to look more like GG) The result is that The Table Panels and Player Panels of the HUD is no longer functioning. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Update PartyCaption to v2.08
11-29-2021 , 05:58 PM
I've had a problem with partycaption for around two weeks now, When I hit the fold or all in key maybe 1/50 times (quite frequent when playing lots of tables), it will minraise instead of a fold or all in, my minraise button is not bound to anything else so I have no clue what's causing this, thanks.
11-30-2021 , 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adgey 888/Party/StarsCaption
I've had a problem with partycaption for around two weeks now, When I hit the fold or all in key maybe 1/50 times (quite frequent when playing lots of tables), it will minraise instead of a fold or all in, my minraise button is not bound to anything else so I have no clue what's causing this, thanks.
Hi
Thanks for report, I'll try to check what it could be.
Please write a log if you can:
1. Turn on Options / Logging / Betscript log
2. Play
3. If you meet a such situation, take a table screenshot with it.
4. After session send me PCaption.log, PCaption.ini files from PartyCaption folder and screenshots
12-01-2021 , 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA 888/Party/StarsCaption
Hi
1. You can move a mouse to any area without tables without it, it disables all hotkeys except global hotkeys (they a mostly on the Lobby tab).
2. If you want to disable all hotkeys, then you can create a button in HUD for this, for example like this:



[hotkeysEnabled] tag displays hotkeys state.
Just as I set everything up, PP removes chat altogether.

Thanks for your help and props for the party caption. Without the "Fonts" feature I have no idea how I could play on the new tables.

Cheers!
12-02-2021 , 04:01 PM
@LikeAA Do you have any idea why the chat icon disappears when using 888caption with a custom theme? If I don't open caption the chat button is displayed even with the themes. But once I open caption the button disappears and I have no access to chat.
Yesterday , 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRizzle 888/Party/StarsCaption
@LikeAA Do you have any idea why the chat icon disappears when using 888caption with a custom theme? If I don't open caption the chat button is displayed even with the themes. But once I open caption the button disappears and I have no access to chat.
Try to make table smaller (without 888Caption) and chat icon will disappear.

888 tables have two different table modes - normal and simplified, and there is no chat button in simplified table mode. Simplified mode turns on when the table is reduced to a certain size. You can change this size on the Layout editor tab, see here.
Yesterday , 09:55 AM
Today bet/raise/call/all-in hotkeys randomly stop working when facing an all-in bet in Party caption. Before all those hotkeys allowed me to call off the all-in or overshove. Actually, they do cycle forward as they should according to my settings, but no action is taken on the table. It's quite a big deal in spins where all-ins are very frequent.

Is there any solution to that?
Yesterday , 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA 888/Party/StarsCaption
Try to make table smaller (without 888Caption) and chat icon will disappear.

888 tables have two different table modes - normal and simplified, and there is no chat button in simplified table mode. Simplified mode turns on when the table is reduced to a certain size. You can change this size on the Layout editor tab, see here.
Solved. Thanks alot!
Yesterday , 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burek2000 888/Party/StarsCaption
Today bet/raise/call/all-in hotkeys randomly stop working when facing an all-in bet in Party caption. Before all those hotkeys allowed me to call off the all-in or overshove. Actually, they do cycle forward as they should according to my settings, but no action is taken on the table. It's quite a big deal in spins where all-ins are very frequent.

Is there any solution to that?
Update PartyCaption to v2.08d
Yesterday , 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA 888/Party/StarsCaption
Update PartyCaption to v2.08d
Works great.

Great support!

Cheers!

      
m