Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2017, 03:13 PM   #13676
Denise26
adept
 
Denise26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,189
Re: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhrenknecht View Post
I am using the pro only stars version. I do not want to get shown real BB nor M instead of $, but I want ABB ( Tournament adjusted BB) - is it available somewhere, maybe in the future?

thanks


also I can't get the program to run properly. For example "auto I'm back" doesn't work, and the default preset bets don't work either. the slider shows minimum bet at all times instead of preset 60% flop, 2.6bb pre etc.
Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhrenknecht View Post
I am using the pro only stars version. I do not want to get shown real BB nor M instead of $, but I want ABB ( Tournament adjusted BB) - is it available somewhere, maybe in the future?
Right now we have alot of feature requests, This particular feature request has only be requested by yourself, there is currently alot of other feature requests that is higher on the list, If this feature gets more support then we will consider adding it but right now I can't give you an ETA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhrenknecht View Post
also I can't get the program to run properly. For example "auto I'm back" doesn't work, and the default preset bets don't work either. the slider shows minimum bet at all times instead of preset 60% flop, 2.6bb pre etc.
Make sure you have have the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ate2.7.75s.msi

If the problem persists Please reproduce the issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.
Denise26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 07:10 PM   #13677
tomrhughes
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 8
Re: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Hi,

I just got TN2 but the layout system is just not working, I have made a custom layout and only the first table goes where I created it and the rest don't, they just go wherever. I followed the instruction for how to get this setup on Stars but cannot get it to work.

Any ideas?

edit: Now the first two tables go where I saved the layout but the rest still wont.
tomrhughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 02:40 AM   #13678
Denise26
adept
 
Denise26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,189
Re: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomrhughes View Post
Hi,

I just got TN2 but the layout system is just not working, I have made a custom layout and only the first table goes where I created it and the rest don't, they just go wherever. I followed the instruction for how to get this setup on Stars but cannot get it to work.

Any ideas?

edit: Now the first two tables go where I saved the layout but the rest still wont.
Hi,

Firstly please update to this version if you haven't done so already http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ate2.7.75s.msi

If you still have this issue Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

By sending the log we can see why this is happening and also try ourselves to reproduce with your settings.
Denise26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 09:03 AM   #13679
WarriorO
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 12
Re: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Hi, I've been trying to get SNGSensei working, I have just updated to the version that was posted above, it brings me a bit further as in that PS now seems to be saving my selections to "Favourites" when I click "Save" in TNinja, but when I click "Test" it is still not working. How do I get this working? C:\Users\Olivier\AppData\Roaming\Tab...83197333573786
WarriorO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 03:21 PM   #13680
Denise26
adept
 
Denise26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,189
Re: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorO View Post
Hi, I've been trying to get SNGSensei working, I have just updated to the version that was posted above, it brings me a bit further as in that PS now seems to be saving my selections to "Favourites" when I click "Save" in TNinja, but when I click "Test" it is still not working. How do I get this working? C:\Users\Olivier\AppData\Roaming\Tab...83197333573786
Hi,

What is your computers DPI settings? If they are not 100% please change it to 100% and restart your PC, let us know if this solves the issue.
Denise26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 11:58 PM   #13681
spoggos
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Greece
Posts: 30
Re: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Hello there, is TableNinja an independent program or does it run through HEM/HEM2 which means that you have to have HEM/2 open and running to use TableNinja? Does it work with PT4? Thank you!
spoggos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 03:04 AM   #13682
Denise26
adept
 
Denise26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,189
Re: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoggos View Post
Hello there, is TableNinja an independent program or does it run through HEM/HEM2 which means that you have to have HEM/2 open and running to use TableNinja? Does it work with PT4? Thank you!
Hi,

TN2 is an Independent program you do not need to have PT or HM in order to use TN2n program.
Denise26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 10:20 AM   #13683
spoggos
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Greece
Posts: 30
Re: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise26 View Post
Hi,

TN2 is an Independent program you do not need to have PT or HM in order to use TN2n program.
Awesome, thank you for your help!
spoggos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:35 AM   #13684
Calcifer
stranger
 
Calcifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 2
Re: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Hello TN Team,

Is the TN and SNG Sensei working on the latest version of pokerstars.eu ?
I am trying to set up the TN for the first time but that Sensei is not working for me at all. i tried to do it exactly what the guides says. Do you have any other guide mabye how to set up that ? Also, sometimes when i run TN its just not working at all... its like not detecting my pokerstars at all ? Thank you
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:14 AM   #13685
Denise26
adept
 
Denise26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,189
Re: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
Hello TN Team,

Is the TN and SNG Sensei working on the latest version of pokerstars.eu ?
I am trying to set up the TN for the first time but that Sensei is not working for me at all. i tried to do it exactly what the guides says. Do you have any other guide mabye how to set up that ? Also, sometimes when i run TN its just not working at all... its like not detecting my pokerstars at all ? Thank you
Hi,

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.
Denise26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online