Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 09:16 PM   #1276
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraiq View Post
OK, I have done nothing, and now it works again...

But I have time out few times during my session w/o TJ :-(

<3 Table Ninja !
The was probably just a bad connection somewhere between our server and your computer, glad you got things working.

Now that I'm used to TN, I always time out when I play without it also

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:19 AM   #1277
Shoot59
adept
 
Shoot59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In the present
Posts: 1,188
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but is it possible to allow option to invert the mouse wheel for bet size? Perhaps there is already a workaround? (IE wheel up = bet smaller, wheel down = bet bigger).
Shoot59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:42 AM   #1278
DeNutza
banned
 
DeNutza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 626
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Could you add a feature that would prevent "click tells".

Simply let the player define the # of milliseconds after the "fold, call, etc" buttons
pop up, before the player is allowed to click the button.

This would make the program much more compatible for limit games, where many
opponents rely heavily on click tells from their opponents, more so then NL.
DeNutza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:41 AM   #1279
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoot59 View Post
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but is it possible to allow option to invert the mouse wheel for bet size? Perhaps there is already a workaround? (IE wheel up = bet smaller, wheel down = bet bigger).
This is definitely on our list. Right now there is not really a great workaround unfortunately. I'm sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeNutza View Post
Could you add a feature that would prevent "click tells".

Simply let the player define the # of milliseconds after the "fold, call, etc" buttons
pop up, before the player is allowed to click the button.

This would make the program much more compatible for limit games, where many
opponents rely heavily on click tells from their opponents, more so then NL.
This is a great idea and ought to be reasonably doable for NL players.

The only issue is that for limit players, if they are stacking (or their table is covered) we have no way to detect that it has become their turn until the table comes to the foreground unless they are Windows Vista using an aero theme. so implementing this for limit will be quite tricky.

I'll definitely think on it though,

Thanks for the feedback guys,

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:29 AM   #1280
Coupido
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzard View Post
I have a script that you press F10 and it will put you on x amouont of waiting lists. Will only do the top x, but it's ok if you use the filters correctly.
Can u please upload this script?
Coupido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:36 AM   #1281
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 37,267
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupido View Post
Can u please upload this script?
Pretty sure this is the script.

Code:
/*
Waitinglist Joiner

By: Hood (2+2) / Hood34 (Stars)

*/

;Script configuration
#NoEnv
#Persistent
#SingleInstance force
#Include %a_scriptDir%
SendMode Input
SetWorkingDir %a_scriptDir%

TABLE_LIST := "PokerStarsListClass1"
BUTTON_WAITING := "PokerStarsButtonClass4"

!^r::
joinWaiting(20)
return

joinWaiting(num=1) {
    global BUTTON_WAITING, TABLE_LIST
    SetControlDelay -1
    lobbyid := getLobbyID()
    count := 0
    Loop {
        if (count >= num) {
            break
        }
        if (controlVisible(lobbyid, BUTTON_WAITING)) {
            ControlClick %BUTTON_WAITING%, ahk_id %lobbyid%
            count += 1
        }
        ControlSend, %TABLE_LIST%, {Down}, ahk_id %lobbyid%
        Sleep, 2500
    }
}


controlVisible(winid, button) {
    ControlGet, vis, Visible, , %button%, ahk_id %winid%
    return vis
}

getLobbyID(pid=false) {
    WinGet, lobbyID, id, PokerStars Lobby
    if (!pid) {
        return lobbyID
    } else {
        WinGet, lobbyPID, PID, ahk_id%LobbyID%
        return lobbyPID
    }
}
~^!q::
ExitApp
return
fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:55 AM   #1282
Coupido
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

<-ahk-noob, I made a .ahk-file and try to press F10, but nothings happen, what I am doing wrong
Coupido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:01 AM   #1283
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 37,267
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

The hotkey isnt set to F10 in this script. It is Ctrl+Alt+R

Quote:
!^r::
joinWaiting(20)
return

Change it to this to use F10


Quote:
F10::
joinWaiting(20)
return
fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:36 AM   #1284
99killed
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
99killed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 6,114
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
Pretty sure this is the script.

Code:
/*
Waitinglist Joiner

By: Hood (2+2) / Hood34 (Stars)

*/

;Script configuration
#NoEnv
#Persistent
#SingleInstance force
#Include %a_scriptDir%
SendMode Input
SetWorkingDir %a_scriptDir%

TABLE_LIST := "PokerStarsListClass1"
BUTTON_WAITING := "PokerStarsButtonClass4"

!^r::
joinWaiting(20)
return

joinWaiting(num=1) {
    global BUTTON_WAITING, TABLE_LIST
    SetControlDelay -1
    lobbyid := getLobbyID()
    count := 0
    Loop {
        if (count >= num) {
            break
        }
        if (controlVisible(lobbyid, BUTTON_WAITING)) {
            ControlClick %BUTTON_WAITING%, ahk_id %lobbyid%
            count += 1
        }
        ControlSend, %TABLE_LIST%, {Down}, ahk_id %lobbyid%
        Sleep, 2500
    }
}


controlVisible(winid, button) {
    ControlGet, vis, Visible, , %button%, ahk_id %winid%
    return vis
}

getLobbyID(pid=false) {
    WinGet, lobbyID, id, PokerStars Lobby
    if (!pid) {
        return lobbyID
    } else {
        WinGet, lobbyPID, PID, ahk_id%LobbyID%
        return lobbyPID
    }
}
~^!q::
ExitApp
return
ty ty ty ty ty i need this!
99killed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:12 AM   #1285
Coupido
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

THANKS A LOT
Coupido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:47 AM   #1286
Coupido
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

last question ... I hope: Sometimes the lobby minimize and I think the AHK cant work with minimzed lobby. Do the lobby always got to stay in front? What I am doing wrong?
Coupido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:09 PM   #1287
Al1
journeyman
 
Al1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 339
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Ok, about the auto-close of tables when PS force us to leave a table after a sit out:

-If auto close tourney is unticked, tables are not closed
Al1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:28 PM   #1288
fitnessfreak
old hand
 
fitnessfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: climbing out of the rut
Posts: 1,942
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

ive been having problems with everything freezing up and the tables kind of melting together once i get above 20 to 22 tables with HEM running as well. i play with two stacks and i get a bit of lag but its manageable but once i get to a certain number of tables, usually 21 to 23, everything just stops responding until i close HEM then i need to drop a table and restart HEM.

the only reason i used two stacks was i got the same problem with one stack when the number went above 14. from what ive read it seems that if i disable the frames i might be able to stack 24 tables in one stack without the lag?
fitnessfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:30 PM   #1289
Lyrrad
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,008
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupido View Post
last question ... I hope: Sometimes the lobby minimize and I think the AHK cant work with minimzed lobby. Do the lobby always got to stay in front? What I am doing wrong?
Uncheck the "Register for identical tournament if full" box. That's a bug in the PokerStars client.
Lyrrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:46 PM   #1290
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al1 View Post
Ok, about the auto-close of tables when PS force us to leave a table after a sit out:

-If auto close tourney is unticked, tables are not closed
Thanks for reporting this, you are absolutely correct.

Right now we the program tourney closer is incorrectly reading the "You've been removed from the table for missing 3 rounds of blinds" message as the same as a finished tournament. This is a bug that we will get fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitnessfreak View Post
ive been having problems with everything freezing up and the tables kind of melting together once i get above 20 to 22 tables with HEM running as well. i play with two stacks and i get a bit of lag but its manageable but once i get to a certain number of tables, usually 21 to 23, everything just stops responding until i close HEM then i need to drop a table and restart HEM.

the only reason i used two stacks was i got the same problem with one stack when the number went above 14. from what ive read it seems that if i disable the frames i might be able to stack 24 tables in one stack without the lag?
Generally the first thing to try if you have lag problems is to disable frames, and from what your describing it sounds like this should fix your problem and let you have one big stack.

If that does not do it, I just added and updated a section to our FAQ about dealing with lag problems, as the vast majority of cases of lag can be dealt with by tweaking your setup/configuration. Heres a link http://tableninja.com/faq.php#I%20am...e%20TableNinja

Thanks guys,

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:04 PM   #1291
DeNutza
banned
 
DeNutza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 626
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarath View Post
T

The only issue is that for limit players, if they are stacking (or their table is covered) we have no way to detect that it has become their turn until the table comes to the foreground unless they are Windows Vista using an aero theme. so implementing this for limit will be quite tricky.

Even if you just maxed the timeout to 2 seconds from the point it comes
to foreground, this would be great.

For the players that stack loads of tables, they probably just wouldn't even use the feature.

I wrote an visual basic/API program that does this for me...Although I couldnt
figure out how to prevent the click...My solution was once the mouse cursor
was over the button region, it would kick it out....Works very good, I just would
prefer to use one stand alone program.
DeNutza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:11 PM   #1292
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupido View Post
last question ... I hope: Sometimes the lobby minimize and I think the AHK cant work with minimzed lobby. Do the lobby always got to stay in front? What I am doing wrong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrrad View Post
Uncheck the "Register for identical tournament if full" box. That's a bug in the PokerStars client.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeNutza View Post
Even if you just maxed the timeout to 2 seconds from the point it comes
to foreground, this would be great.

For the players that stack loads of tables, they probably just wouldn't even use the feature.

I wrote an visual basic/API program that does this for me...Although I couldnt
figure out how to prevent the click...My solution was once the mouse cursor
was over the button region, it would kick it out....Works very good, I just would
prefer to use one stand alone program.
Your right that certainly if the timeout period was very short, even if we only started counting when the table became visible it shouldn't be a problem, and for stackers who play a lot of tables their timing tells are already probably a non-issue (due to table volume) so we can really focus on making this feature useful for people who play a medium-small # of tables.

I've added it to my list.

Thanks

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:54 PM   #1293
Muzzard
banned
 
Muzzard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 556
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Don't know if this has been requested or it is planned to be added:

1. I woudl like to be able to select which frames I have on. Really I only need target table frame. BUt I can only enable all or disbale all at the moment.

2. Bet timer, like the bet timer script.

3. If I close a table the pop-up comes up, are you sure you want to leave. How do I get rid of this?

4. SNG registration, for keeping multiple SNGs open and regging for x amount auto

5. waitlist adder for cash games

Everything else is spot on IMO, good work will pay when it is out of beta.

I just use other scripts for everything above at the mo, but it woudl be nice if it was integrated.

Last edited by Muzzard; 04-19-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Muzzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:00 PM   #1294
99killed
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
99killed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 6,114
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

hey tarath,
this waiting list script above is what ive been looking for in a waitlist script.
i know its on your list, but when u get around to it, this script would be the one to work with or even improve.

it autolists u on x tables which u can set obv and hotkey. no rush as this works well but i'd rather just use only The Ninja and no scripts. just an idea.

ty again
99killed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:54 PM   #1295
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzard View Post
Don't know if this has been requested or it is planned to be added:

1. I woudl like to be able to select which frames I have on. Really I only need target table frame. BUt I can only enable all or disbale all at the moment.

2. Bet timer, like the bet timer script.

3. If I close a table the pop-up comes up, are you sure you want to leave. How do I get rid of this?

4. SNG registration, for keeping multiple SNGs open and regging for x amount auto

5. waitlist adder for cash games

Everything else is spot on IMO, good work will pay when it is out of beta.

I just use other scripts for everything above at the mo, but it woudl be nice if it was integrated.
Hey,

#1 you can actually do already. On the table control tab you can set the "Transparency color". Frames of this color will not be displayed, so you can simply set all the frames you do not wish to use to the transparency color to disable them.

For #3 you can use the "Close Table" hotkey to close a table and it will automatically handle the popup (we also plan to have the program just always close that popup in the future). Be careful using this hotkey if you are stacking and using Table In Foreground, we are working on adding protection for this issue, but currently if a table pops up and you hit the close table hotkey you will close the foreground table even if you intended the close a different one. Like I said we will have a safeguard for this added soon.

The others are definitely all features that we want to add. Hope this helps and thanks for the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99killed View Post
hey tarath,
this waiting list script above is what ive been looking for in a waitlist script.
i know its on your list, but when u get around to it, this script would be the one to work with or even improve.

it autolists u on x tables which u can set obv and hotkey. no rush as this works well but i'd rather just use only The Ninja and no scripts. just an idea.

ty again
We had been considering something much more complex and time consuming and doing something simple like this script, at least in the short term might be a good idea.

Has anyone emailed stars to ask if a script like this is acceptable to them? I will email them personally and ask in detail about implementing something simple like this, but I know in general things that auto-open cash game tables they are VERY wary of as they can quickly be converted to use for datamining.

Part of our concern in implementing a feature like this is how to work with stars to prevent the feature from being used to data mine.

Anyways thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it.

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:04 PM   #1296
Muzzard
banned
 
Muzzard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 556
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

I haven't used the prog in a while, well I've just been using it like bet pot script with the bouse buttins.

Used it on my n52te today, lost the ocnfig when xp f'd up. One issue I came across was sitting on slow tables - have to cllick wait for BB then press auto post blinds when it comes back round. Any way to get round this?
Muzzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:27 PM   #1297
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzard View Post
I haven't used the prog in a while, well I've just been using it like bet pot script with the bouse buttins.

Used it on my n52te today, lost the ocnfig when xp f'd up. One issue I came across was sitting on slow tables - have to cllick wait for BB then press auto post blinds when it comes back round. Any way to get round this?
Unfortunately not yet.

Sorry

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:14 PM   #1298
chisness
Pooh-Bah
 
chisness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,676
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

My computer has been freezing up when I click on the title bar of table windows (completely freezing -- ctrl-alt-del doesn't work, have to reboot hitting button). I also run StarsPlanner and FullTilt Shortcuts so one of those might be at fault, but have you ever heard of this at all?

Last night it happened 3 times in about 6 hours but before that has only been happening like once every 30 hours or something. It happens only if I click on a title bar which leads me to think that it's most likely StarsPlanner (repositioning software) but just wondering if anyone here has heard of this.
chisness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:02 PM   #1299
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisness View Post
My computer has been freezing up when I click on the title bar of table windows (completely freezing -- ctrl-alt-del doesn't work, have to reboot hitting button). I also run StarsPlanner and FullTilt Shortcuts so one of those might be at fault, but have you ever heard of this at all?

Last night it happened 3 times in about 6 hours but before that has only been happening like once every 30 hours or something. It happens only if I click on a title bar which leads me to think that it's most likely StarsPlanner (repositioning software) but just wondering if anyone here has heard of this.
The only freezing issue I'm aware of with TableNinja is for some users right clicking non-stars windows when right click is assigned to a cycle tables hotkey can cause problems (even in that case cntrl-alt-delete works).

I've never heard of anything like what your describing, so I suspect that it must be one of your other programs.

Thanks

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:37 AM   #1300
TheDataKid
Pooh-Bah
 
TheDataKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: I am such a sexy motherfukkaa
Posts: 3,866
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

For some reason, the pot betting sometimes doesn't work with me,

I min-bet pre flop because for some reason some of my tables DO work with table ninja, and others just don't

same for on the flop, some of my default bet sizes work, and at other tables I just make a min-bet because table ninja doesn't put the ammount it should

how do i fix this?
I am missing hours here to grind just because I have a program that doesn't do what it should,
and maybe I made a mistake configuring it, but I sure want this to be fixed very quick

Can somebody help me?
TheDataKid is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online