Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 08:08 AM   #651
rugmuncher
old hand
 
rugmuncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: getting into photography
Posts: 1,732
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

any update on when this will be ready for purchase?
and will you be adding support for the slick theme?
thanks.
rugmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:15 AM   #652
subandi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
subandi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: working
Posts: 6,848
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

can I use a simple, pitchblack background with no table(-image) at all?
subandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:17 AM   #653
faith
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 124
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by subandi View Post
can I use a simple, pitchblack background with no table(-image) at all?
That what I've been using with no problems...
faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:20 AM   #654
subandi
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
subandi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: working
Posts: 6,848
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

yeah but how can I make it?
(sorry, Im new to stars, played at ipoker in the last years)
I already managed to make a black background but there is still the table and I want it gone
subandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:38 AM   #655
vipon
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 282
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Just an update..

got a new system, Phenom 9500, 4 gigs of ram....

STILL laggs my computer with new version
vipon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:57 PM   #656
greatwhitedope
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 20
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Great program! One suggestion I'd like to make is you have an auto-sitout option available for when you first start opening up tables.

It's great that it automatically brings up the lobby as soon as it sits you in, but it's a pain when the blinds come around to you and you have to manually sit-out at all the tables while you're trying to open up others. This is probably only an issue for those who play 12+, but yeah, just a suggestion.

Thanks again!
greatwhitedope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:34 PM   #657
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith View Post
Love the changes. The "cycle to first in line" hotkey no longer works for me, but table control is still more efficient than with last version.

.

Also, maybe a bit of fluff, but a chat tab would be great and pretty much eliminate my need for ahk scripts. It be nice to have maybe 12 to 24 slots where I can enter a phrase and assign a hotkey.

Keep up the great work guys.
Hey,

For the "Cycle to first in line" hotkey, Are you playing NL or LHE? Are you sure you have the setup tab configured correctly? Let me know and hopefully I can either help you get it working or figure out the bug and fix it in the next update.

A chat tab is a great idea, I'd never though of that and it shouldn't be too hard, I've added it to our list, thanks!


Quote:
Originally Posted by rugmuncher View Post
any update on when this will be ready for purchase?
and will you be adding support for the slick theme?
thanks.
We still have a few more features we want to add, beta test, and tweak so it we will probably put out a couple more updates before we end the beta. Some people have shown their support for the program by purchasing it already from our website.

We are going to take a serious look at how much work supporting the slick theme will be once we've added a few more features. We recognize that the slick theme has more space for huds and is really nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subandi View Post
yeah but how can I make it?
(sorry, Im new to stars, played at ipoker in the last years)
I already managed to make a black background but there is still the table and I want it gone
I actually do not know how to turn off the table, some of our users know a lot more about this kind of stuff than I do so hopefully one of them can answer your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipon View Post
Just an update..

got a new system, Phenom 9500, 4 gigs of ram....

STILL laggs my computer with new version
Hmm this is exactly what I have so its odd it would be lagging even on a system this fast. We do have a plan that we think will reduce lag significanty and it will be in the next update. For some reason about 2-3% of users are experiencing significant lag in the current version, while others say it is actually faster for them than the old version.

If the lag is making it hard to play I would recommend reverting to the old version 1.0.93.0 until we can release an update to fix the problem. Reverting is very easy, instructions for how to revert to the old version are on our website at http://tableninja.com/downloads.php

Sorry you're having lag problems, fixing this issue is one of our top priorities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatwhitedope View Post
Great program! One suggestion I'd like to make is you have an auto-sitout option available for when you first start opening up tables.

It's great that it automatically brings up the lobby as soon as it sits you in, but it's a pain when the blinds come around to you and you have to manually sit-out at all the tables while you're trying to open up others. This is probably only an issue for those who play 12+, but yeah, just a suggestion.

Thanks again!
This is a great feature request, awesome idea. I've added it to our list and I think theres no reason it shouldn't be quite easy for us to add. Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it.

Hope this answers all the questions guys, let me know.

Thanks,

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:15 PM   #658
fluorescenthippo
Pooh-Bah
 
fluorescenthippo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 5,846
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

the program works great!

but i keep getting a beeping sound (windows default dialog box sound or something similar) every few seconds as long a table is open. any idea why?
fluorescenthippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:21 PM   #659
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluorescenthippo View Post
the program works great!

but i keep getting a beeping sound (windows default dialog box sound or something similar) every few seconds as long a table is open. any idea why?
Hey glad you like the program

Are you seeing any warnings popping up from your system tray? Usually this beeping would happen if you didn't have your PokerStars theme, or table layout set on the setup tab, but there should be a system tray pop-up warning in that case.

Let me know if that helps, if not there might be other thigns we can try.

Thanks

tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:07 PM   #660
PedoBear
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Verified Coach
Posts: 381
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

awesome, how much does it cost? didnt find the prize on the web, also is possible to purchase via moneybookers?

little bug: potbetting doesnt work w/ no keys assigned to bet fold etc (i'm using middle left right)
PedoBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:17 PM   #661
e306
old hand
 
e306's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NL100 for life.
Posts: 1,814
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedoBear View Post
awesome, how much does it cost? didnt find the prize on the web, also is possible to purchase via moneybookers?
$25. google checkout and paypal only. (link)
e306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:20 PM   #662
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedoBear View Post
awesome, how much does it cost? didnt find the prize on the web, also is possible to purchase via moneybookers?

little bug: potbetting doesnt work w/ no keys assigned to bet fold etc (i'm using middle left right)
Hey thanks for trying TableNinja.

It costs 25$. Unfortunately you cannot purchase via moneybookers because we are US based and they will not let us make an account.

What exactly do you mean by "the pot bettings not working"? Are you trying to use a hotkey from the "Pot betting tab"? They will only click the bet button if the checkbox bellow them that says "Automatically click bet button" is checked, otherwise they just enter the desired amount in the bet box.

Anyways let me know if I am misunderstanding your problem and I will help you get everything working

Thanks

Tarath
-----

EDIT: Haha e306 beat me to it, sorry for repeating
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:21 PM   #663
fluorescenthippo
Pooh-Bah
 
fluorescenthippo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 5,846
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

fixed it, thanks
fluorescenthippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #664
PedoBear
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Verified Coach
Posts: 381
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarath View Post
What exactly do you mean by "the pot bettings not working"? Are you trying to use a hotkey from the "Pot betting tab"? They will only click the bet button if the checkbox bellow them that says "Automatically click bet button" is checked, otherwise they just enter the desired amount in the bet box.

Anyways let me know if I am misunderstanding your problem and I will help you get everything working

Thanks

Tarath
-----

EDIT: Haha e306 beat me to it, sorry for repeating
i started setting it up and first i deleted bet/call/fold action hotkeys and potbetting wasnt workin at all, it just highlighted the typing area, when i assigned these hotkeys it started working


also the fact it's connecting to internet is really suspicious for program which basically is a keylogger no offence
PedoBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 12:00 AM   #665
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedoBear View Post
i started setting it up and first i deleted bet/call/fold action hotkeys and potbetting wasnt workin at all, it just highlighted the typing area, when i assigned these hotkeys it started working


also the fact it's connecting to internet is really suspicious for program which basically is a keylogger no offence
Hmm thats strange, thanks for the bug report I will definitely look into it.

As far as the internet connectivity, its been discussed a few times on this thread so I won't go through the entire thing again here. I know running TableNinja does require a certain amount of trust and I am glad you were willing to give it a try. Our FAQ explains exactly what the internet connectivity is for here http://tableninja.com/faq.php#How%20...he%20internet?.

During the free beta we are requiring that people connect to the internet so that we can give update notifications because debugging and improving software is hard enough without having to worry that different people are using five different versions of the program.

Thanks,

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 12:50 AM   #666
ekinnehs18
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 467
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

too lazy to go thru the entire thread, so apologizes in advance if this issue is known/asked about already.

I keep getting pop-ups on my table asking me "are you sure you want to leave the game..." This popup comes up every few minutes at some random table (doesn't pop up at every single table at once).
ekinnehs18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:10 AM   #667
ugignadl
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 35
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

ekinnehs: this is because you have just changed tables, in an MTT, or otherwise had a popup with an "ok" button or so. TN incorrectly thinks that every time this happens the tournament has finished. So then it tries to auto-close the table (as long as you have that option checked).

I meant to file this as a bug report but never got around to it.
ugignadl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:18 AM   #668
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekinnehs18 View Post
too lazy to go thru the entire thread, so apologizes in advance if this issue is known/asked about already.

I keep getting pop-ups on my table asking me "are you sure you want to leave the game..." This popup comes up every few minutes at some random table (doesn't pop up at every single table at once).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugignadl View Post
ekinnehs: this is because you have just changed tables, in an MTT, or otherwise had a popup with an "ok" button or so. TN incorrectly thinks that every time this happens the tournament has finished. So then it tries to auto-close the table (as long as you have that option checked).

I meant to file this as a bug report but never got around to it.
As Ugignadl said this is a bug in our automatic tourney closer that affects MTT players. We are working on a fix, but unfortunately its actually a very tricky bug. If you go to the opening/closing tab and uncheck the "Automatically close finished tourneys after x seconds" check box this should fix things.

Thanks and sorry about the bug,

Tarath

PS if anyone would be willing to send me a camtasia video of this bug occurring that would be really really helpful because i cannot recreate it on my machine which make fixing it extremely hard. Its been reported by at least 5 people so I know its affecting a fair number of people (for each person who reports it there are probably 10 who don't) so I would be very greatful.
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:19 AM   #669
nutsflopper
veteran
 
nutsflopper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,254
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarath View Post
Hey, glad you like the software

Regarding your question, if you are in any Table Control mode except for Table In Foreground (TiF) assigning right click to the AA Check/Fold hotkey does this.
I get the "hotkey is already in use" error and the field is red when I do this...
nutsflopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:08 AM   #670
faith
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 124
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarath View Post
Hey,

For the "Cycle to first in line" hotkey, Are you playing NL or LHE? Are you sure you have the setup tab configured correctly? Let me know and hopefully I can either help you get it working or figure out the bug and fix it in the next update.
playing LHE tiled tables with overlap
have "overlap" checked as well as hyper simple theme, using XP
faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:14 PM   #671
PedoBear
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Verified Coach
Posts: 381
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

i've just realised it doesnt have hotkey for joining waiting lists
PedoBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:43 PM   #672
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutsflopper View Post
I get the "hotkey is already in use" error and the field is red when I do this...
Are you sure that right clicked isn't assigned to something else somewhere in TableNinja? Also it doesn't have to be right click you can make it any hotkey you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith View Post
playing LHE tiled tables with overlap
have "overlap" checked as well as hyper simple theme, using XP
Unfortunately if you are playing LHE in XP and tables are covered we cannot detect the first-in-line table because we cannot see the table and we cannot check for a bet slider bar. In windows XP, the operating system doesn't even know what the table screen looks like if it is behind another window so there is no way for TableNinja to detect when its your turn for LHE players.

If you want to use this feature as a LHE player unfortunately the only way that is technologically possible is if your either play with no overlap or are on Windows Vista. If you tables are only very slightly overlapping you could try setting TableNinja to no-overlap and see if things work.

Sorry about this, but this is really a limitation with Windows XP and there is no way for us to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedoBear View Post
i've just realised it doesnt have hotkey for joining waiting lists
This is coming soon

Thanks for all the feedback guys,

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:28 PM   #673
faith
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 124
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarath View Post
Unfortunately if you are playing LHE in XP and tables are covered we cannot detect the first-in-line table because we cannot see the table and we cannot check for a bet slider bar. In windows XP, the operating system doesn't even know what the table screen looks like if it is behind another window so there is no way for TableNinja to detect when its your turn for LHE players.

If you want to use this feature as a LHE player unfortunately the only way that is technologically possible is if your either play with no overlap or are on Windows Vista. If you tables are only very slightly overlapping you could try setting TableNinja to no-overlap and see if things work.

Sorry about this, but this is really a limitation with Windows XP and there is no way for us to fix it.
Tarath
thanks for the response. Started overlapping the same time I started using the new version. Will try playing around with my layout and see if I can't find a workaround for FR LHE sessions (only times I have overlap).

Is there a specific part of a table I should focus on keeping uncovered in a LHE window? (ie the slidebar that many scripts and programs use to recognize the need for action in a NLHE game)?

another suggestion that you probably already have on your radar. A ticky box in the annoyance tab to auto click "yes" when a "would you like to take this seat" window pops up when a seat comes available on a waitlisted table- auto taking that seat would be nice as well.

Sometimes tableninja autoseats me when I open a table and sometimes not.
Not sure what exactly causes the variance yet. If multiple seats are available, I'd like to make the choice myself, but if only one seat is available, I don't want want to click when it can be automated. How does tableninja choose a seat when multiple spots are available?

Ideally, it might be nice if the autoseat option had a sub-option that ,if checked, tableninja will take the seat if only one is available(be it empy seat or reserved seat) but will leave me to choose if there are multiple seats available to choose from.

Sorry if any of the above is incoherent... had a few drinks and will edit tomorrow if necessary.

-faith
faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:59 PM   #674
king_nothing_
veteran
 
king_nothing_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,370
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

I like the option to change your bet size with the scroll wheel, but when it's enabled, you can no longer scroll up or down in the chat window. I'm not sure if it's even possible to change it so it doesn't effect the chat window, but if you could that'd be great.
king_nothing_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:38 PM   #675
nutsflopper
veteran
 
nutsflopper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,254
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarath View Post
Are you sure that right clicked isn't assigned to something else somewhere in TableNinja? Also it doesn't have to be right click you can make it any hotkey you want

Tarath
? I was trying to do what the other poster was trying to do, which you said was possible by assigning right click for "fold" and also for "AA check/fold". Basically, I want one hotkey to check,fold, "auto check/fold" or "fold to any" as I don't have infinite buttons on my mouse.
nutsflopper is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online