Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 01:14 PM   #526
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaVLok View Post
Do i have to load config everytime i start TN?
It goes to default setting when i start TN from desktop shortcut.
In the current version it will load TNConfig at startup so just save your config to that file if you want that config loaded at startup. The next update will change the way to works and automatically autosave your config every time you close TableNinja which should simplify things.

Thanks

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:16 PM   #527
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprayed View Post
Make check and call the same button.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomdeplume View Post
You can do this yourself. Just assign a key using the middle button "by location". This mimics the action of the middle button on the screen.
This is exactly correct.

Also the call hotkey will check if checking is possible, so the call hotkey already does both actions. You can hover your mouse over any hotkey for a complete description of what it does.

I hope this helps,

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:11 PM   #528
PaulieWlnuts
veteran
 
PaulieWlnuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: YOYO
Posts: 2,047
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Doesn't work with windows 7 yet?
PaulieWlnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:47 PM   #529
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieWlnuts View Post
Doesn't work with windows 7 yet?
I tried to d/l the windows 7 beta and the download client kept stopping in the middle for no apparent reason, so I haven't been able to install windows 7 and try things out.

Honestly I have no idea whether it will work or not. Getting windows 7 set up and testing things out is on my list of things to do but it may take me a little while.

Did you try things out and did it not work or where you just asking? It would be great to have some people using it on windows 7 and giving us some feedback (assuming it works well enough to be playable),

Let me know,

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:33 PM   #530
PaulieWlnuts
veteran
 
PaulieWlnuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: YOYO
Posts: 2,047
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Yeah I tried it out on windows 7 and it actually installed fine it just wouldn't run. When I tried to run it kept getting a windows system error pop up saying it would send a report to microsoft. I've this happen with a couple other programs that aren't compatible with W7.

I haven't really messed around with it too much so I'll let you know if I find a solution.
PaulieWlnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:44 PM   #531
LLeGGo
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 9
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Great software, jsut got it and no real complaints. Very functional and does exactly what it needs to do.

Can we get an option to enable/disable only certain table frames. As of right now with it turned on it's sort of seizure inducing. And I really only need the option for "Needs Action".
LLeGGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:04 PM   #532
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLeGGo View Post
Great software, jsut got it and no real complaints. Very functional and does exactly what it needs to do.

Can we get an option to enable/disable only certain table frames. As of right now with it turned on it's sort of seizure inducing. And I really only need the option for "Needs Action".
Hey,

I'm really glad you like the program.

We will be releasing an update very soon with completely new frames that are much nicer and with the option to disable specific types of frames. We're working on tying up a few loose ends with the update but it should be out soon.

Thanks,

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 04:21 AM   #533
e306
old hand
 
e306's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NL100 for life.
Posts: 1,814
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Please auto-close the "do you really want to fold - you can check" window. This really sucks!
e306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:39 AM   #534
Aero1441
old hand
 
Aero1441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 1,903
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

I'm having problems with Table Ninja and my regional settings. When I have them set to Dutch (where numbers look like $500.00,23) my Table Ninja will set the bet slider to allin preflop, because it won't understand that it needs to be 5.5 big blinds instead of 550. Is this a known issue and can it be resolved?
Aero1441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:21 AM   #535
donkontilt4u
old hand
 
donkontilt4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: At my PC, where else?
Posts: 1,441
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Is there the option or will there be an option to position multiple tables and save the positioning? This would completely replace the AHK Stars Planner and Assistant. Thats one of the huge things I use the AHKs for. I have an 8 table saved layout where as my tables open they are positioned automatically. Will this feature be available or is it included already?
donkontilt4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:57 PM   #536
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by e306 View Post
Please auto-close the "do you really want to fold - you can check" window. This really sucks!
We will address this issue very soon. We know that for people using the click buttons by location hotkeys this is a huge hassle and we definitely want to deal with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero1441 View Post
I'm having problems with Table Ninja and my regional settings. When I have them set to Dutch (where numbers look like $500.00,23) my Table Ninja will set the bet slider to allin preflop, because it won't understand that it needs to be 5.5 big blinds instead of 550. Is this a known issue and can it be resolved?
Currently you need to set your Windows Regional settings to english for TableNinja to work properly. To do this open the control panel, open the Regional and Language Options and select English as the "Current Format".

We will try to add multi-language support to TableNinja at some point in the future but right not it only works with the regional settings set to english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkontilt4u View Post
Is there the option or will there be an option to position multiple tables and save the positioning? This would completely replace the AHK Stars Planner and Assistant. Thats one of the huge things I use the AHKs for. I have an 8 table saved layout where as my tables open they are positioned automatically. Will this feature be available or is it included already?
This is something we may add eventually. I want to do some more research and get more information on what exactly people are using these scripts for. I guess my basic questions are,

a) What do you use the current scripts do for you that the built-in PokerStars custom layout tools can not do?
b) Are there additional features that you would like to see TableNinja do in this area?

Anyways like I said, this is something we will likely do eventually but we haven't really laid out exactly how things would work yet because we are not exactly sure what feature people need beyond what PokerStars provides. If we can get some good detailed feedback from the community on exactly how they would like these things to work that would definitely help us out. I personally tend to just use the built in Stars custum layouts (I have one set to a stack, one kind of odd custom one, and one custom one for tiling on my two monitors) open my tables and click the layout I want to use. I don't have a great sense of what else people need and are using scripts for.

Thanks

Tarath

Last edited by tarath; 02-03-2009 at 02:06 PM.
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:56 PM   #537
donkontilt4u
old hand
 
donkontilt4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: At my PC, where else?
Posts: 1,441
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarath View Post
a) What do you use the current scripts do for you that the built-in PokerStars custom layout tools can not do?
b) Are there additional features that you would like to see TableNinja do in this area?
Me personally, I multi site Stars, FTP, and UB. With Stars Planner AHK, I just position 8 tables exactly where I want them (from all 3 sites at once) and click on capture layout. It takes a "snapshot" of the screen with positions 1-8. As I open tables from any of the sites, Planner automatically places the tables in position 1,2,3,etc. If playing on Stars only for example, I could just click on Tile Tables and it would do the same thing with up to 4 tables. I run 2 24" monitors so I place 4 tables per monitor. If I open up say 8 tables on Stars, click on Tile Tables, it tiles all the tables on 1 monitor while the other monitor is perfectly freed up. With Planner I can tile all 8 tables across both of the monitors full sized, as well as tiling the other sites tables concurrently with the press of a button. This is the difference between me using this script and just the site itself. Am I making sense? If TN had this functionality it would be outstanding, as all the scripts I use would be compiled into your program. I will be trying and prob buying TN anyway later this evening for the BetPot function alone. I used to use the script for BetPot, but I can't use it now with Vista without disabling Aero, which I WILL NOT DO! I love Aero and as I understand it your product enables betpot with Aero running just fine.

With the current price tag if everything I've read up on works ok, then I give you a huge two thumbs up!
donkontilt4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:06 PM   #538
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkontilt4u View Post
Me personally, I multi site Stars, FTP, and UB. With Stars Planner AHK, I just position 8 tables exactly where I want them (from all 3 sites at once) and click on capture layout. It takes a "snapshot" of the screen with positions 1-8. As I open tables from any of the sites, Planner automatically places the tables in position 1,2,3,etc. If playing on Stars only for example, I could just click on Tile Tables and it would do the same thing with up to 4 tables. I run 2 24" monitors so I place 4 tables per monitor. If I open up say 8 tables on Stars, click on Tile Tables, it tiles all the tables on 1 monitor while the other monitor is perfectly freed up. With Planner I can tile all 8 tables across both of the monitors full sized, as well as tiling the other sites tables concurrently with the press of a button. This is the difference between me using this script and just the site itself. Am I making sense? If TN had this functionality it would be outstanding, as all the scripts I use would be compiled into your program. I will be trying and prob buying TN anyway later this evening for the BetPot function alone. I used to use the script for BetPot, but I can't use it now with Vista without disabling Aero, which I WILL NOT DO! I love Aero and as I understand it your product enables betpot with Aero running just fine.

With the current price tag if everything I've read up on works ok, then I give you a huge two thumbs up!
I hadn't thought about multi-site support that is a very good point and a good use for Stars planner.

When playing just on Stars, I know the tile key doesn't work with two monitors, but if you layout your tables how you like, then hit "Save Custom Layout" in poker stars then any time you open your 8 tables you just click the name of the layout you created and it will arrange your 8 tables however they were. It will also open new tables into the positions of the custom layout you last used if you have remember table positioning checked. This is the stars built in feature but it sounds like exactly what you use stars planner for, am I confused?

Thanks for the thumbs up I hope you like the program.

Tarath

Last edited by tarath; 02-03-2009 at 03:12 PM.
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:33 PM   #539
Aero1441
old hand
 
Aero1441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 1,903
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Hi Tarath, thanks for the quick response. I was also wondering if you might consider adding support for the new Pokerstars Slick theme. There's a lot more room for HUD programs like HM or PT3 to add stats and I would love to be able to use tableninja in combination with it. Is adding support for it already in the works?
Aero1441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:34 PM   #540
donkontilt4u
old hand
 
donkontilt4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: At my PC, where else?
Posts: 1,441
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarath View Post
I hadn't thought about multi-site support that is a very good point and a good use for Stars planner.

When playing just on Stars, I know the tile key doesn't work with two monitors, but if you layout your tables how you like, then hit "Save Custom Layout" in poker stars then any time you open your 8 tables you just click the name of the layout you created and it will arrange your 8 tables however they were. It will also open new tables into the positions of the custom layout you last used if you have remember table positioning checked. This is the stars built in feature but it sounds like exactly what you use stars planner for, am I confused?

Thanks for the thumbs up I hope you like the program.

Tarath

Pretty much what I use it for. Didn't realize I could save the positioning using built in Stars software, but rarely do I have more than 4 Stars tables going at once. With the other sites though, I do have 6-8 going usually, so Planner does the trick. The thing about it though, Planner is also for Stars, but it just plain works on all of them except for Cake. Having this built into TN as well as an auto SnG registration add on would be excellent!
donkontilt4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #541
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero1441 View Post
Hi Tarath, thanks for the quick response. I was also wondering if you might consider adding support for the new Pokerstars Slick theme. There's a lot more room for HUD programs like HM or PT3 to add stats and I would love to be able to use tableninja in combination with it. Is adding support for it already in the works?
Hey,

Several people have requested support for the Slick Theme. It has an obvious advantage in that the smaller table and square player info areas give much more room for HUDs, etc.

It will still be a lot of work, but we know that there is substantial value in supporting the theme. We certainly want to wait until TableNinja is out of Beta, but then, time permitting, we'll take a serious look at what it would take to support Slick.

Adding a theme is a LOT of work (in some cases it might be easier to support a completely different site than a different theme), but in the future we will definitely consider this.

Thanks,
Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 03:43 AM   #542
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

We've made a major update to TableNinja that adds a bunch of new features and also has some bug fixes. In this update we also made significant changes to a lot of how things work behind the scenes.

We believe that the new version will be more powerful and more stable. We've had a group of early testers playing with this version for about a week and a half so this update has been very thoroughly tested, however because it contains some major changes to the underlying code it is possible that it may not work on some people's machines, even if they were able to use the previous version of TableNinja with no problems.

Because of this we will be keeping Version 1.0.93.0 on the website so that if people encounter problems they can easily revert to the older version and continue to use TableNinja while we work on solutions for any problems that may arise. My partener who is the lead programmer is going to be out of town and undergoing surgery in the upcoming weeks so we will be unable to release bug fixes in the near future.

If you encounter a problem with the new version please let me know either by posting here or emailing me at support@alxsoftware.com. I will do my best to either help resolve the issue or help you revert to version 1.0.93.0.

As I said before we don't expect any problems and the update has been very thoroughly tersted, I just wanted to be upfront about or time limitations for the next few weeks and make sure that all our users have the option to continue using the old version of TableNinja if need be.

Now that all that is out of the way on the the good stuff

IMPORTANT: When you first run the new version of TableNinja it will take you to a new "Setup" tab and tell you to consult the documentation. Please take the time to correctly configure the setup tab or you are likely to run into problems

You can download the new version at http://tableninja.com/downloads.php

Here is a quick summary of what we've added.

Update 1.0.115.0

New Features
  • Completely overhauled the frames, the new ones are a huge improvement
  • Added "Sit out next BIG blind" and "Sit out next BIG blind all tables" hotkeys
  • Added a customizable timer to the automatic tournament closer and improved the way it closes tournaments
  • Added a "Save last hand history" hotkey
  • Added a "Setup" Tab that allows TableNinja to automatically optimize itself to your machine
  • Added hotkeys to cycle forwards and backwards through tables which work in all table control modes
  • Added a frame that is placed around the bet-box to indicate when the default bet has been set
  • Added an option to handle the PokerStars same-session minimum buy-in rule
  • Added automatic buy-in support for 10-person Fixed Limit Tables
  • Added option to always check on check-for-free pop-up
Bug Fixes
  • Changed the way default bets are set to hopefully fix a bug that occurs on some systems when stacking where TableNinja occassionally puts an incorrect amount in the bet box
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing people from reading the stack sizes of players who were sitting out
  • Fixed a bug where TableNinja was incorrectly handling the "rebuy" window for users who did not have the PokerStars Automatic Rebuy option enabled

Thanks and I hope you guys enjoy the new version. Post here with what you'd like to see in the next update,

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:10 AM   #543
nomdeplume
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 220
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Excellent, I'll download it now and give it a go.

Do I have to un-install the old version first?
nomdeplume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:14 AM   #544
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomdeplume View Post
Excellent, I'll download it now and give it a go.

Do I have to un-install the old version first?
Nope you don't need to uninstall, just run the installer for the new version and it will install right on top of it.

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 06:13 AM   #545
ugignadl
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 35
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

The cycle tables always hotkey sells it for me. I'm going to purchase.

I love this program. GREAT UPDATES.

I would like to ask: any thoughts on when the "move interesting table to one side" key will be implemented?
ugignadl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:03 AM   #546
Sprayed
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 31
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

What is the best way for setting up a hotkey for post flop reraises?
Sprayed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:32 AM   #547
nomdeplume
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 220
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

I'm having problems upgrading.

I've just tried to download the latest version by extracting the new files into the original folder and saying "yes to all" when it asks me if I want to over-write them. But all I'm getting is a window which tells me my current version is 1.0.93.0, and a link to download the latest version which just takes me back to the same page I've already used. I've tried it a couple of times and I can't seem to upgrade. What am I doing wrong?
nomdeplume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:08 PM   #548
nomdeplume
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 220
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomdeplume View Post
I'm having problems upgrading.
Scrub that, I sorted it out.
nomdeplume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:46 PM   #549
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomdeplume View Post
Scrub that, I sorted it out.
Glad you worked it out, just in case anyone else ha similar difficulties, to install the update just download the zip file, open the folder, and run setup.exe just as though you were installing it for the first time and TableNinja will do the rest.

Glad people are liking the update

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #550
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugignadl View Post
The cycle tables always hotkey sells it for me. I'm going to purchase.

I love this program. GREAT UPDATES.

I would like to ask: any thoughts on when the "move interesting table to one side" key will be implemented?
Thanks for purchasing it means a lot to us, I'm really glad you love the update

We haven't sat down and planned out the next update yet but this is definitely on the list of things we will strongly consider.

Thanks again,

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online