Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 07:38 AM   #2576
dave_w11
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Sheffield, UK
Posts: 432
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathen View Post
I am a first time user of TableNinja and having problems with the Sit-n-Go Opener where it is not auto registering. The box pops up but it is not clicking the register button automatically?
Do you have "Automatically handle 'Tournament Registration' popup ticked in 'Opening/Closing'->'Tournaments' tab?
dave_w11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:13 AM   #2577
arcticmonkey
banned
 
arcticmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 190
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Can anyone link me to the post where it explains how to setup the "keep X sng's open for X time"?
Thanks.
arcticmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:11 PM   #2578
effuno
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Southampton, UK
Posts: 458
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottro77 View Post
I didn't see any information on how to perfectly stack tables (without just eyeballing" them and spending a lot of time
its easy to do this with tableninja. Set a location with set aside table hotkey. And position each table to the desired location using pre-set hotkey and it stacks perfectly.

This works if you can get the table ninja's window sizer to work perfectly, but for some reason it doesnt seem to.

To tarath : Is there a known bug with the sizing of the window that pops-up on clicking 'choose location' on 'set table aside' option ? I am unable to resize that window. If I try to adjust the height, the width automatically moves to the maximum and viceversa. At times it resizes itself in the opposite direction to which I'm trying, but even that seems random ?
effuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:36 PM   #2579
Rathen
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 9
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_w11 View Post
Do you have "Automatically handle 'Tournament Registration' popup ticked in 'Opening/Closing'->'Tournaments' tab?


Thanx for the reply yes I do have that checked below is the screenshots.




Rathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:40 PM   #2580
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathen View Post
I am a first time user of TableNinja and having problems with the Sit-n-Go Opener where it is not auto registering. The box pops up but it is not clicking the register button automatically?
Hmm, it sounds like perhaps you are not using the latest version? I know you mentioned you're a first time user so this seems odd, but can you make sure you have version 1.1.25.0.

PokerStars updated their tournament registration process and so we released a new version of TableNinja to handle the PokerStars software change.

By "the box" you mean the "Tournament Registration" popup is that correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticmonkey View Post
Can anyone link me to the post where it explains how to setup the "keep X sng's open for X time"?
Thanks.
This is a link to our Sit-n-Go opener documentation page. It has a tutorial youtube video in it that should help you.

http://tableninja.com/itembyitemdoc....b=SitnGoOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by effuno View Post
its easy to do this with tableninja. Set a location with set aside table hotkey. And position each table to the desired location using pre-set hotkey and it stacks perfectly.

This works if you can get the table ninja's window sizer to work perfectly, but for some reason it doesnt seem to.

To tarath : Is there a known bug with the sizing of the window that pops-up on clicking 'choose location' on 'set table aside' option ? I am unable to resize that window. If I try to adjust the height, the width automatically moves to the maximum and viceversa. At times it resizes itself in the opposite direction to which I'm trying, but even that seems random ?
This is a bug that is affecting some users, unfortunately we still have no idea why its happening and we have been unable to reproduce in on any of our machines (or our friends machines) which is making it tough to identify the cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathen View Post
Thanx for the reply yes I do have that checked below is the screenshots.




It does appear that you are using an old version. Try updating to versoin 1.1.25.0 from our website and things should work.

You can download the new version here: http://tableninja.com/downloads.php
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:39 AM   #2581
partypoker123
old hand
 
partypoker123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Vegas baby! Calgary! Etc
Posts: 1,875
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Hi I just got this and the autosit and autobuyin is already worth it!

I'm having problems though and I know this is suppose to be idiot proof but not for me lol.


I go into the fixed bet tab and I put 4bb as Z 3bb as X 2bb as C

sigh at trying to play normal stakes and trying to get this to work. Sigh sigh fkn sigh. /rant

Anyways when its my action on a table and I click Z it does nothing. It just types z in the chat box. I even tried using the number pad and that didn't work. Also I have Control B set up as Bet and when I did that it just called or minraised. what am I doing wrong?
partypoker123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:17 AM   #2582
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by partypoker123 View Post
Hi I just got this and the autosit and autobuyin is already worth it!

I'm having problems though and I know this is suppose to be idiot proof but not for me lol.


I go into the fixed bet tab and I put 4bb as Z 3bb as X 2bb as C

sigh at trying to play normal stakes and trying to get this to work. Sigh sigh fkn sigh. /rant

Anyways when its my action on a table and I click Z it does nothing. It just types z in the chat box. I even tried using the number pad and that didn't work. Also I have Control B set up as Bet and when I did that it just called or minraised. what am I doing wrong?
It sounds like you definitely have something configured incorrectly, but I'll need a bit more info to figure out the exactly cause of the problem. Can you email me at support@alxsoftware.com with the following:

1) Your TNLog file and TNConfigAutoLoad file from your TableNinja install directory
2) A screen shot of your tables

I'm sure that with that information I'll be able to help you out

Thanks

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:47 AM   #2583
partypoker123
old hand
 
partypoker123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Vegas baby! Calgary! Etc
Posts: 1,875
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Thank you so much. Sending it now from gsu....@yahoo.com
partypoker123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 05:58 AM   #2584
paa7f
centurion
 
paa7f's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: ... Wherever i can beat the game.
Posts: 159
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

I would like to thank you for this outstanding software!

I am currently using the trial version but have no doubt in my mind to keep this baby up and running.

The only problem i have right now is that i filtered 2.20$ 180 mans and saved it, but all of the sudden it will just stop registering me in them. As soon as i restart the software it starts working again.

Bug?
paa7f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 06:04 AM   #2585
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by paa7f View Post
I would like to thank you for this outstanding software!

I am currently using the trial version but have no doubt in my mind to keep this baby up and running.

The only problem i have right now is that i filtered 2.20$ 180 mans and saved it, but all of the sudden it will just stop registering me in them. As soon as i restart the software it starts working again.

Bug?
My guess is that you just missed a setting in the Sit-n-Go opener somewhere, can you post a screen shot of your Sit-n-Go opener tab?

Thanks

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:17 AM   #2586
Alexnorge
old hand
 
Alexnorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Watching
Posts: 1,919
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by paa7f View Post
I would like to thank you for this outstanding software!
I would just like to thank you for an outstanding profile picture

Anyways, TN just rocks. Just bumping the request for automated table movement. Would brighten my day
Alexnorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:35 AM   #2587
dave_w11
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Sheffield, UK
Posts: 432
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_w11 View Post
Is it possible to download old versions somewhere? Since reformatting my computer I'm having problems where fairly often my screens go blank and "Desktop Window Manager" crashes. It causes some timeouts but worse sometimes it won't restart and this makes my computer slow right down unplayably whenever I have actions available (I think this seems to be something to do with having stacked tables without aero).

I don't know if this is something wrong with my computer since formatting or something in a new version as I think I previously had 1.1.23 and now have 1.1.25.

It also might not be to do with tableninja at all as I've only had it occur when both tableninja and HEM are running.

Is there any change from 1.1.23 to 1.1.25 that might cause this?

Thanks!
I had this with just tableninja and stars running last night (no HEM), so it's a bit more likely a tableninja problem. I'm gonna try and make sure it doesn't happen with just stars running but it's hard to play enough tables without tableninja now!

Would it be possible to download 1.1.23 anywhere?
dave_w11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:03 AM   #2588
jmill
Freak you Bobo Fett
 
jmill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Missed championship? That's fresh.
Posts: 19,205
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Ran into a few problems yesterday trying it out for the first time.

Hotkeys wouldn't work after a while, specifically the follwing two that gave me the most trouble:

- Caps lock to shove
- F to fold

Got to where I was pressing the hotkey several times every other hand to get it to work and ended up open folding QQ at one table and 3bet shoving 89 over an EP open on another. Had to stop using them after that. FWIW I was 20 tabling and the more tables I had the worse the problem was.

The other problem was that when a table would pop up I would try to act and other tables would keep popping up on me before I could act, was extremely frustrating. I ended up having to close tableninja as it was actually slowing me down.

As I'm not very tech savvy I'm guessing there's a decent chance my problems are self inflicted but I'd appreciate any assistance here. Love the idea of the product, just having trouble using it atm.
jmill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:41 AM   #2589
MelissaVLok
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 137
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Possible to let TN remembers where to open on my desktop?
MelissaVLok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:07 PM   #2590
arcticmonkey
banned
 
arcticmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 190
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Tarath:


The "Click I'm Back" option is not working, any idea why?
arcticmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 02:00 PM   #2591
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_w11 View Post
I had this with just tableninja and stars running last night (no HEM), so it's a bit more likely a tableninja problem. I'm gonna try and make sure it doesn't happen with just stars running but it's hard to play enough tables without tableninja now!

Would it be possible to download 1.1.23 anywhere?
Unfortunately version 1.1.23.0 is not compatible with the current version of the PokerStars software. If you play cash games you could probably still use it without problems. Can you email me at support@alxsoftware.com with a screen shot of the error message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmill View Post
Ran into a few problems yesterday trying it out for the first time.

Hotkeys wouldn't work after a while, specifically the follwing two that gave me the most trouble:

- Caps lock to shove
- F to fold

Got to where I was pressing the hotkey several times every other hand to get it to work and ended up open folding QQ at one table and 3bet shoving 89 over an EP open on another. Had to stop using them after that. FWIW I was 20 tabling and the more tables I had the worse the problem was.

The other problem was that when a table would pop up I would try to act and other tables would keep popping up on me before I could act, was extremely frustrating. I ended up having to close tableninja as it was actually slowing me down.

As I'm not very tech savvy I'm guessing there's a decent chance my problems are self inflicted but I'd appreciate any assistance here. Love the idea of the product, just having trouble using it atm.
If you can send me the following at support@alxsoftware.com I'd be happy to help you get things working.

1) A screen shot of your table with your HUD running if you use one
2) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad file from your TableNinja install directory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaVLok View Post
Possible to let TN remembers where to open on my desktop?
This is on our list

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticmonkey View Post
Tarath:


The "Click I'm Back" option is not working, any idea why?
Are you playing cash games (it is a tournaments only feature)? Or might you be using an unsupported theme?

EDIT: Saw the picture, the theme you are using is not supported and the "I'm Back" feature won't work. You'll need to use the hypersimple or classic theme to use this feature, I'm sorry.

Thanks

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:56 PM   #2592
vanisher_2+2
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 116
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Tarath,

Still liking the software and am waiting for the FullTiltPoker version.

At this time, I'd like to make the following features request for the PokerStars version.

1. A hotkey setting for the replay button
2. Auto refresh the PokerStars cashier page when it is in view*

*In the FullTiltPoker software, the cashier page is updated in real time. In PokerStars, it is a static page. I have to close out and relaunch it to see any changes to my bankroll.

Thanks for your time.
vanisher_2+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 06:45 PM   #2593
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanisher_2+2 View Post
Tarath,

Still liking the software and am waiting for the FullTiltPoker version.

At this time, I'd like to make the following features request for the PokerStars version.

1. A hotkey setting for the replay button
2. Auto refresh the PokerStars cashier page when it is in view*

*In the FullTiltPoker software, the cashier page is updated in real time. In PokerStars, it is a static page. I have to close out and relaunch it to see any changes to my bankroll.

Thanks for your time.
Glad you like the program and thanks for the feedback, I've added both of these features to my list

Thanks!

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 06:49 PM   #2594
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

I'm excited to announce that we have released TableNinjaFT to the public. TableNinjaFT provides some of the basic TableNinja features on Full Tilt and is available for free.

We've put up a website for TableNinjaFT where you can download the program and view our documentation and a tutorial video here: http://tableninja.com/tnft/.

You can also visit our brand new 2+2 thread here: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45...lities-564674/

Finally as part of our website update we also put up two new "Getting Started" videos for TableNinja (the pokerstars version) on our TableNinja website which you can watch on the "Getting Started" section of tableninja.com here: http://tableninja.com/documentation....h%20TableNinja

I'd love to get feedback on the videos and I really hope they help out our newer users.

Thanks

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:07 AM   #2595
mdouglass
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 223
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

I love the software but before I buy it I want to figure out if I can fix something that I find really annoying right now. Let's say I'm playing 26 tables while playing a set of 100 and one busts. I have TN auto close the table and lobby, it registers me for a new sng, and then the next sng starts and opens up a new table. Well, if I already have action at a table, it brings the new table to the front (I stack) and I have no idea what table I have current action at anymore. I am forced to then wait for it to blink at me in my taskbar and by then I have action at 8 tables.
mdouglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:06 AM   #2596
Alexnorge
old hand
 
Alexnorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Watching
Posts: 1,919
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdouglass View Post
I love the software but before I buy it I want to figure out if I can fix something that I find really annoying right now. Let's say I'm playing 26 tables while playing a set of 100 and one busts. I have TN auto close the table and lobby, it registers me for a new sng, and then the next sng starts and opens up a new table. Well, if I already have action at a table, it brings the new table to the front (I stack) and I have no idea what table I have current action at anymore. I am forced to then wait for it to blink at me in my taskbar and by then I have action at 8 tables.
Table control tab. I use spacebar on that one. One press and urgent table pops back up. Enjoyable feature.
Alexnorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:17 AM   #2597
mdouglass
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 223
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexnorge View Post
Table control tab. I use spacebar on that one. One press and urgent table pops back up. Enjoyable feature.
Oh, that sounds like what I want. Where is that located?
mdouglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:02 PM   #2598
dreamtech129
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

How can i make my default 3bet size to be exactly 3x the original? For example right now if someone bets 1.50$ my re-raise goes to either 4.75$ or 5$ depending on the pot bet rounding (either round to sb or bb). How can i make it go to 4.5$ by default.
dreamtech129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:28 PM   #2599
KillBill0531
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 7
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

hi tarath,

sorry my english
tableninja 1.1.25.0 is full compatibility for win7?/sng/mtt.pot betting,all in etc etc/
Thank you
KillBill0531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:30 PM   #2600
tarath
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: New Software: TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdouglass View Post
Oh, that sounds like what I want. Where is that located?
Its called the "Cycle to First in Line Table" hotkey and its on the "Table Control" tab. I think it will really make play a lot smoother and easier for you so definitely try it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtech129 View Post
How can i make my default 3bet size to be exactly 3x the original? For example right now if someone bets 1.50$ my re-raise goes to either 4.75$ or 5$ depending on the pot bet rounding (either round to sb or bb). How can i make it go to 4.5$ by default.
Unfortunately there is no option for 3xing whatever your opponent bets, you can only base your bet size on the pot or the blinds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillBill0531 View Post
hi tarath,

sorry my english
tableninja 1.1.25.0 is full compatibility for win7?/sng/mtt.pot betting,all in etc etc/
Thank you
TableNinja is fully compatible with windows 7 except that mouse hotkeys do not work for some users.

All the features work but you will need to assign your hotkeys to your keyboard or gamepad.

Thanks guys,

Tarath
tarath is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online