Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2015, 01:56 AM   #101
kevinb1983
adept
 
kevinb1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Northern Panhandle
Posts: 1,120
Re: Table Tamer

having a glitch on Black Chip with the wired Xbox controller...

I have it set up as
X = fold
A = check/call
B = raise

the problem is that if the action is on me with no prior action the A button will work as a check but if somebody bets and I intend to call the A button then reverts to a fold. basically I cannot check/call. any clues?
kevinb1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 03:59 PM   #102
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,155
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by supadphat View Post
I see. I was already able to get rid of the resulting popups before by using the popups function you have in TT.

The glitching is a huge problem. I still play 15 tables but it makes it unbearable after awhile. Basically my tables start to flash or blink. This includes other programs such as chrome that i have open. And when i get up to like 15+ tables it starts to lag which did not happen before win 10. Its almost as if my computer can't handle the workload which cannot be the case because i just built this computer 2 months ago.

If the problem cannot be fixed i'm gonna have to go back to win 8 but obviously want to fix the problem first.
Click the ? in the main window and then click send logs so I can check for errors.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:00 PM   #103
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,155
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong32 View Post
^ Problem solved. But I have a new one. The pot size on ipoker isn't recognized correctly. Any idea how I can solve this?
Can you elaborate?

Here is a tutorial for setting up IPoker.
https://tabletamer.com/joomla/index....o/ipoker-setup
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:09 PM   #104
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,155
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinb1983 View Post
having a glitch on Black Chip with the wired Xbox controller...

I have it set up as
X = fold
A = check/call
B = raise

the problem is that if the action is on me with no prior action the A button will work as a check but if somebody bets and I intend to call the A button then reverts to a fold. basically I cannot check/call. any clues?
That's weird. I will have to try to replicate it later and get back to you.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:39 PM   #105
supadphat
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 55
Re: Table Tamer

I did a clean install of win 10 and now everything seems to be working. It wasn't TT that was the problem but something with my pc.
supadphat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 12:11 AM   #106
kevinb1983
adept
 
kevinb1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Northern Panhandle
Posts: 1,120
Re: Table Tamer

did some more playing around with hotkeys and its not just the xbox controller.

no matter what button I set to check/call on either the controller or on my keyboard, it only works as a call if there hasn't been a bet or a raise. I can over-limp call and complete from the small blind, but if there's a bet or a raise I can not call, it folds.

its a shame you because I really like your program, and my volume has never been higher. its just my finger/wrist just cant take the mouse strain of mass-grinding so if the hotkeys won't work I'm unlikely to continue past the trial period.

hope you get something figured out!
kevinb1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 05:26 AM   #107
kingkong32
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 162
Re: Table Tamer

damn, today all my hotkey settings are gone. How can this be? Atm I use the trial Version.
kingkong32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 05:40 AM   #108
kingkong32
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 162
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokecancer View Post
Can you elaborate?

Here is a tutorial for setting up IPoker.
https://tabletamer.com/joomla/index....o/ipoker-setup
My custom bets (% of pot) aren't right. They are way so small. On other networks they are right. I did the set up like written in den tutorial.
kingkong32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 07:39 PM   #109
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,155
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinb1983 View Post
did some more playing around with hotkeys and its not just the xbox controller.

no matter what button I set to check/call on either the controller or on my keyboard, it only works as a call if there hasn't been a bet or a raise. I can over-limp call and complete from the small blind, but if there's a bet or a raise I can not call, it folds.

its a shame you because I really like your program, and my volume has never been higher. its just my finger/wrist just cant take the mouse strain of mass-grinding so if the hotkeys won't work I'm unlikely to continue past the trial period.

hope you get something figured out!
It should be fixed in the new version I just posted.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 07:40 PM   #110
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,155
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong32 View Post
My custom bets (% of pot) aren't right. They are way so small. On other networks they are right. I did the set up like written in den tutorial.
Alright. I will try it out soon.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 07:40 PM   #111
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,155
Re: Table Tamer

Table Tamer Version 1.0.2.7

Added:
• Repeat sound option
• Stack Size In BB for 888

Fixed:
• WPN call hotkey folding
• WPN fold is check when possible
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 09:47 AM   #112
Warder
adept
 
Warder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,028
Re: Table Tamer

just updated to the latest version and none of my hotkeys are working.

just reverted back to 1.0.2.6 and everything is working again
Warder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:48 PM   #113
GentlemanJack
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 450
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by numberonedonk View Post
Does anyone have any experience setting up Table Tamer with an Xbox controller?

I'm doing this with WPN. It's much more comfortable to hold the XBOX controller rather than deal with mouse and keyboard.
GentlemanJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 06:01 PM   #114
GentlemanJack
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 450
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokecancer View Post
Table Tamer Version 1.0.2.7

Added:
• Repeat sound option
• Stack Size In BB for 888

Fixed:
• WPN call hotkey folding
• WPN fold is check when possible
I have to admit that I ran into some of these bugs in 1.0.2.4 and its was pissing me off. But I installed this update and it looks to be working great right now - nice job!

I'm running WPN with PT4, through Table Tamer tied to an XBOX controller and I'm very happy with the setup.
GentlemanJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 06:39 PM   #115
jdavis86
grinder
 
jdavis86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 516
Re: Table Tamer

Trying to set up 12 tables on a 25 inch monitor, and when I build the layout the tables don't get properly aligned with the screen. Everything gets pushed down and to the right, leaving space in the top left corner.

Not sure what I'm missing here.
jdavis86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 07:11 PM   #116
jdavis86
grinder
 
jdavis86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 516
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavis86 View Post
Trying to set up 12 tables on a 25 inch monitor, and when I build the layout the tables don't get properly aligned with the screen. Everything gets pushed down and to the right, leaving space in the top left corner.

Not sure what I'm missing here.
I went through and eyeballed the X and Y, we'll see if that works.
jdavis86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 11:44 PM   #117
GentlemanJack
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 450
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokecancer View Post
Table Tamer Version 1.0.2.7

Added:
• Repeat sound option
• Stack Size In BB for 888

Fixed:
• WPN call hotkey folding
• WPN fold is check when possible
Can you please post the settings that I would choose for the following behavior:

1 - An Urgent table ALWAYS get the focus. It will move focus from other tables that are in Advance Action.

2 - It will NOT move focus from tables that are also Urgent

3 - When there are no Urgent tables, focus goes to the next Advance Action table

4 - The focus will never be on a table that is neither Urgent or Advance Action unless ALL tables are in this same state.

I thought I had the right combination but I kept on running into scenarios where the Advance Action tables would not give up focus if they had it first and other tables became Urgent.
GentlemanJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 01:36 AM   #118
jdavis86
grinder
 
jdavis86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 516
Re: Table Tamer

Sit out next big blind all tables does not seem to work with WPN/ACR, it just sits out all tables.
jdavis86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:03 PM   #119
jussblaze420
adept
 
jussblaze420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 868
Re: Table Tamer

I've been using TT for a few months now and I love it. My only issues are w/ the auto betting, particularly the 3B size amounts post and pre on Bovada.

Also, I want to be able to raise X amount via 1 keystroke but the sizes would be off at times so I am now just using the enter key to bet as a safeguard to raising some insane amount. Checking every bet before I hit enter. I ran into these issues months ago and since haven't tried it again. Is anyone on Bovada still having these issues? Thanks.
jussblaze420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 08:17 AM   #120
leald
centurion
 
leald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Portugal
Posts: 134
Re: Table Tamer

Hi!

I'm testing this software on ipoker, if it does what I need I'll buy it.

I can't make the software to close ipoker tables after the SNG ends...
How can I do it ? HELP!!!

Last edited by leald; 09-06-2015 at 08:17 AM. Reason: typo
leald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 03:04 PM   #121
Foosa
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 67
Re: Table Tamer

Is there any way to have predefined 3bets? If someone bets 900, I want to be able to bet 2.25 or 2.5x that amount, and the minimum bet thing doesn't really work for that, since it's not consistently 2.5x depending on the initial raise size.

Also could at some point the up and down arrow keys be used to navigate through tables? I keep mine in a grid.
Foosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 08:01 PM   #122
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,155
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warder View Post
just updated to the latest version and none of my hotkeys are working.

just reverted back to 1.0.2.6 and everything is working again
I haven't had anyone else mention this issue. Try updating again, and if it still doesn't work, send me your logs.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 08:02 PM   #123
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,155
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavis86 View Post
Trying to set up 12 tables on a 25 inch monitor, and when I build the layout the tables don't get properly aligned with the screen. Everything gets pushed down and to the right, leaving space in the top left corner.

Not sure what I'm missing here.
It sounds like you may have to make a new layout.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 08:04 PM   #124
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,155
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlemanJack View Post
Can you please post the settings that I would choose for the following behavior:

1 - An Urgent table ALWAYS get the focus. It will move focus from other tables that are in Advance Action.

2 - It will NOT move focus from tables that are also Urgent

3 - When there are no Urgent tables, focus goes to the next Advance Action table

4 - The focus will never be on a table that is neither Urgent or Advance Action unless ALL tables are in this same state.

I thought I had the right combination but I kept on running into scenarios where the Advance Action tables would not give up focus if they had it first and other tables became Urgent.
At the moment, you can't do this. I will add an option so it will work this way though.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 08:08 PM   #125
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,155
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jussblaze420 View Post
I've been using TT for a few months now and I love it. My only issues are w/ the auto betting, particularly the 3B size amounts post and pre on Bovada.

Also, I want to be able to raise X amount via 1 keystroke but the sizes would be off at times so I am now just using the enter key to bet as a safeguard to raising some insane amount. Checking every bet before I hit enter. I ran into these issues months ago and since haven't tried it again. Is anyone on Bovada still having these issues? Thanks.
Unfortunately, nothing has changed. I am still working on it, but I haven't figured out a better method for grabbing the data yet.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online