Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2018, 03:36 AM   #4101
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,289
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2 dog, p2 View Post
few things for me as of late. Kind of back to the IG problems. I use the right mouse button to fold and on IG it is clicking call, for advanced action, it is calling every time. I did very little right clicking to fold when the action was on me because I did not want to call in game, so I did test it once though, and it definitely called when it was supposed to fold.

Advanced betting does not seem to work on IG or WPN for me but it works perfectly on Merge using TUM
Do you have alternate scan turned on still? I will run some tests and see if I can recreate it.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 03:39 AM   #4102
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,289
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitedconex4 View Post
I just purchased the program so I havent played many hands while using it but i've noticed quite a bit of lag. I tested out the program on a zone table (ignition) and after i hit my hotkey I have to wait for like 5 seconds before the action will be completed. Is there a fix for this?
thanks
That's very odd. Can you try going to Settings/Site Setup/Bovada/Edit Site/Advanced and change the Send Bet Type to Bovada? Please let me know if that helps.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 03:41 AM   #4103
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,289
Re: Table Tamer

I understand everyone being upset about Chico, and I apologize for the delay. They changed a lot with this update, and I was out of town at the same time. The update is out now. I always try to update as soon as possible.

Table Tamer (Stable)
Version: 1.2.3.5

Fixed:
• Chico Update
• Slot Filter Tiling Ignored Tables
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 10:58 AM   #4104
Pop.
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: STTs
Posts: 410
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apex View Post
nice, thank you

i tried the trial version a few months back but remember passing on it because the multi stack set up seemed like a nightmare to set up...

has there been any changes to the multi stack set up?
Pop. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:08 PM   #4105
laggish625
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 11
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokecancer View Post
I understand everyone being upset about Chico, and I apologize for the delay. They changed a lot with this update, and I was out of town at the same time. The update is out now. I always try to update as soon as possible.

Table Tamer (Stable)
Version: 1.2.3.5

Fixed:
• Chico Update
• Slot Filter Tiling Ignored Tables
You rock bro! Gracias!
laggish625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 03:19 PM   #4106
RalphWaldoEmerson
Pooh-Bah
 
RalphWaldoEmerson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: check my plo thread
Posts: 4,599
Re: Table Tamer

Thanks OP @Chico, appreciate it.
RalphWaldoEmerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 03:22 PM   #4107
Padrinobta
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 76
Re: Table Tamer

Hi all I play on ACR want to ask , I play this way I have 2 slots and put others tables behind this 2 slots.

But want to ask what is best configuration in action and focus to play in this layout , I have this but constantly pop up and miissclick a lot anyone can give advice to this layout how play.

Aprecciate thanks!

Padrinobta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 11:29 PM   #4108
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,289
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop. View Post
nice, thank you

i tried the trial version a few months back but remember passing on it because the multi stack set up seemed like a nightmare to set up...

has there been any changes to the multi stack set up?
There hasn't been any changes, but making a multi stack setup is easy.

You add slots for each stack and then use the layout mode called Fill.

There are some guides explaining layouts here.

https://tabletamer.com/joomla/index.php/intro
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 11:32 PM   #4109
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,289
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padrinobta View Post
Hi all I play on ACR want to ask , I play this way I have 2 slots and put others tables behind this 2 slots.

But want to ask what is best configuration in action and focus to play in this layout , I have this but constantly pop up and miissclick a lot anyone can give advice to this layout how play.

Aprecciate thanks!

You need to shut off Auto Switch Between Tables in WPN settings.

Here is the setup guide for WPN.

https://tabletamer.com/joomla/index....ahay-wpn-setup
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:14 PM   #4110
nine20four
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3
Re: Table Tamer

I have used the search function and am unable to locate if globalpoker is a supported site. I see a drop down but have not been able to make it work.
nine20four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:25 AM   #4111
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,289
Re: Table Tamer

It is not supported at the moment, but it should be ready at some point soon.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:49 PM   #4112
PxZilla
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 31
Re: Table Tamer

@pokecancer Hey, having problems atm playing in Ipoker converting stack to BB. Is there anything I should do to solve it?

Thanks!
PxZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 08:30 PM   #4113
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,289
Re: Table Tamer

Let me know if this version fixes it.
http://tabletamer.com/download/setup.exe
Betting and player panels functions are disabled.
Also, what Ipoker skin are you having the problem on?
Make sure you run Ipoker as admin and that your antivirus has exclusions for the tt and ipoker directories.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:41 PM   #4114
PxZilla
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 31
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokecancer View Post
Let me know if this version fixes it.
http://tabletamer.com/download/setup.exe
Betting and player panels functions are disabled.
Also, what Ipoker skin are you having the problem on?
Make sure you run Ipoker as admin and that your antivirus has exclusions for the tt and ipoker directories.
Nope, still not working. This problem started a couple versions ago, as it worked fine last week or the previous one (can´t remember)
Playing on Betfair sir

Hopefully you can tell me how to solve this problem

Thanks for your time
PxZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 10:30 PM   #4115
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,289
Re: Table Tamer

You can always try downgrading.
https://tabletamer.com/joomla/index....ad-archive-new

$ to BB was working for me on betfair. Click the ? in the main window to check your subscription type. If you are in free mode, $ to BB doesn't work.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 11:12 AM   #4116
PxZilla
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 31
Re: Table Tamer

sent you pm
PxZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 02:02 PM   #4117
JoeSchmo
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,078
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
Using the updated version (1.2.3.4) on Ignition and your betbox fix is working for me with SNGs, but not for MTTs. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Still having this issue (on 1.2.3.5). Using the settings:

"Send number pad to bet box."
When it is my turn, "Clear the bet box and set focus to it"

SNGs always work perfectly. For MTTs. it's one of 2 ways to get focus on the bet box:

1. Hit the tab button once or twice.
2. Hit the tab button once or twice, type a number, hit the tab button again.
JoeSchmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 05:19 PM   #4118
el1tendo
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 5
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PxZilla View Post
@pokecancer Hey, having problems atm playing in Ipoker converting stack to BB. Is there anything I should do to solve it?

Thanks!
+1 at Ladbrokes

Stack to BB is not stable. I have to restart the whole program several times during a session. I think that the sitout button and/or opening tables seem to make problems. The ipoker sw crashed also twice now, while I was using tamer.
el1tendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:34 AM   #4119
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,289
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by el1tendo View Post
+1 at Ladbrokes

Stack to BB is not stable. I have to restart the whole program several times during a session. I think that the sitout button and/or opening tables seem to make problems. The ipoker sw crashed also twice now, while I was using tamer.

Anyone who is having Ipoker problems, please click the ? in the main window and send me logs. Also, in the logs, please describe the other poker software you use and the sites you play on when it happens.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:35 AM   #4120
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,289
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
Still having this issue (on 1.2.3.5). Using the settings:

"Send number pad to bet box."
When it is my turn, "Clear the bet box and set focus to it"

SNGs always work perfectly. For MTTs. it's one of 2 ways to get focus on the bet box:

1. Hit the tab button once or twice.
2. Hit the tab button once or twice, type a number, hit the tab button again.
Thanks for figuring out it is related to MTT's only. I will fix it as soon as I get a chance.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:01 PM   #4121
dsuds
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 489
Re: Table Tamer

Having problems with Merge, never have been able to get my bet/opening sizings working with TT. Other than that hotkeys are working.
dsuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:03 PM   #4122
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,289
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsuds View Post
Having problems with Merge, never have been able to get my bet/opening sizings working with TT. Other than that hotkeys are working.
You may have to remove and add the site again. Verify that the status of the table is changing correctly.

https://tabletamer.com/joomla/index....was-successful
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online