Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2017, 01:42 PM   #3726
mls2323
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 422
Re: Table Tamer

I've followed all of the instructions and the predefined bets for Ignition still don't work for me.
mls2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 07:10 PM   #3727
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,200
Re: Table Tamer

Please restart your pc. Open the poker client as admin. Then, open TT. Turn on Settings/Program/Debug and Debug 2. Open a table for a few hands. After, click the ? in the main window, and send me your logs. Do you use HI or Card Catcher?
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 12:32 PM   #3728
mls2323
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 422
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokecancer View Post
Please restart your pc. Open the poker client as admin. Then, open TT. Turn on Settings/Program/Debug and Debug 2. Open a table for a few hands. After, click the ? in the main window, and send me your logs. Do you use HI or Card Catcher?
Just sent the logs. I use ICC.
mls2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 05:32 PM   #3729
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,200
Re: Table Tamer

Okay, I will check it out tonight. Try using the hold em indicator option instead. It worked for another user that was having the same issue.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 02:12 PM   #3730
JoeSchmo
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,073
Re: Table Tamer

I've had difficulty running HI in the past with TT - it would crash Ignition. Running them separately caused no issues. I saw your latest update was for HI compatibility issues and thought I'd try again. Installed 1.2.0.9 but when I edit site for Ignition/Bovada, I don't see a "Hold 'em Indicator" option like it does in your setup guide.
JoeSchmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 07:03 PM   #3731
4TWeen
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 25
Using TT in the secondary monitor

Hi,

I have found a problem while using it in my secondary screen (as I use a laptop). The red frame that envolves each table is totally off-center, which carries other problems. However, if I use it in my laptop everything works fine. Do you know what is the issue?

Thank you.
4TWeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 11:49 PM   #3732
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,200
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
I've had difficulty running HI in the past with TT - it would crash Ignition. Running them separately caused no issues. I saw your latest update was for HI compatibility issues and thought I'd try again. Installed 1.2.0.9 but when I edit site for Ignition/Bovada, I don't see a "Hold 'em Indicator" option like it does in your setup guide.
I have to update the guide, but that was for the previous version. The latest version doesn't need that option.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 11:50 PM   #3733
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,200
Re: Using TT in the secondary monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4TWeen View Post
Hi,

I have found a problem while using it in my secondary screen (as I use a laptop). The red frame that envolves each table is totally off-center, which carries other problems. However, if I use it in my laptop everything works fine. Do you know what is the issue?

Thank you.
I emailed you a response.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 04:06 PM   #3734
yunier2002
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 78
Re: Table Tamer

I still can't get Ignition Betting to work. The tables always stay on "Urgent" status doesn't matter which Scan Type I select. Any ideas?
yunier2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 05:55 PM   #3735
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,200
Re: Table Tamer

Try changing the scaling on all your monitors to the same setting. Use either 100% or 125%.

https://tabletamer.com/joomla/index....e-text-scaling
Restart your PC if you had to make changes.

What version of Windows are you on? If you are on Windows 7, try enabling an Aero theme if you aren't using one.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 12:51 AM   #3736
GrandChamp21
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 269
Re: Table Tamer

Hey Poke, I'm having a few problems since the latest update.

Drag tables by clicking upper half stop working on Bovada.
Always one table being resized differently for some reason although all are set the same.
Click yes on leave table dialog has never worked for me.
Custom betting is hit or miss, sometimes reopen program for it to work.

Running card catcher and hem
Windows 10 dual monitors both set at 100% Toggle to 125% and didn't see a difference. Thank you

Last edited by GrandChamp21; 10-08-2017 at 01:03 AM.
GrandChamp21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 05:23 AM   #3737
yunier2002
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 78
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokecancer View Post
Try changing the scaling on all your monitors to the same setting. Use either 100% or 125%.

https://tabletamer.com/joomla/index....e-text-scaling
Restart your PC if you had to make changes.

What version of Windows are you on? If you are on Windows 7, try enabling an Aero theme if you aren't using one.
I have the same scaling on my 2 monitors, 100%. I'm using Windows 10. Still not working.
yunier2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 05:58 AM   #3738
yunier2002
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 78
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yunier2002 View Post
I have the same scaling on my 2 monitors, 100%. I'm using Windows 10. Still not working.
Got the Table Status to work now, but still Custom Betting not working for me in Ignition
yunier2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:56 AM   #3739
Moraxus
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3
Re: Table Tamer

When using ignition with table tamer my tables never pop to front in front of other windows when it is my turn to act. They also don't pop to front when I don't have table tamer running and I have the "disable pop to front" option unchecked. Does anyone know a way to get ignition tables to pop over other windows when it's your turn to act?
Moraxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 01:22 PM   #3740
Herrigel
adept
 
Herrigel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hattrick in a hurricane
Posts: 1,077
Re: Table Tamer

Hi I am new to this and try to set it up for Party.
I make the site setup then try this Panel/Status check, but the tables are not recognized (PLO cash).
Any idea why I am failing?
Herrigel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 05:22 PM   #3741
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,200
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yunier2002 View Post
Got the Table Status to work now, but still Custom Betting not working for me in Ignition
Please turn on Settings/Program/Debug and Debug 2. Try to play a couple of hands. Then, click the ? in the main window and send me logs. Also, let me know which hud or hand grabber you use. Thanks.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 05:26 PM   #3742
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,200
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moraxus View Post
When using ignition with table tamer my tables never pop to front in front of other windows when it is my turn to act. They also don't pop to front when I don't have table tamer running and I have the "disable pop to front" option unchecked. Does anyone know a way to get ignition tables to pop over other windows when it's your turn to act?
Check this guide and make sure the status is changing properly.
https://tabletamer.com/joomla/index....0-bovada-setup

In Settings/Action and focus, When table is urgent should be set to something besides none.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 05:28 PM   #3743
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,200
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herrigel View Post
Hi I am new to this and try to set it up for Party.
I make the site setup then try this Panel/Status check, but the tables are not recognized (PLO cash).
Any idea why I am failing?
Regular cash is recognized?
Try this out.
https://tabletamer.com/joomla/index....-program-setup
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 02:28 AM   #3744
GrandChamp21
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 269
Re: Table Tamer

Any idea on how to fix this?


Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandChamp21 View Post
Hey Poke, I'm having a few problems since the latest update.

Drag tables by clicking upper half stop working on Bovada.
Always one table being resized differently for some reason although all are set the same.
Click yes on leave table dialog has never worked for me.
Custom betting is hit or miss, sometimes reopen program for it to work.

Running card catcher and hem
Windows 10 dual monitors both set at 100% Toggle to 125% and didn't see a difference. Thank you
GrandChamp21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 03:57 AM   #3745
pokecancer
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,200
Re: Table Tamer

I disabled drag by top because it seemed very buggy. I guess I will enable it again.
Ignition has some resizing issues at the moment. They aren't TT's fault, but I plan on seeing if we can fix the client.
Click yes on leave table dialog doesn't work currently. I might have a solution, but I am not sure.
I will look into the custom betting needing a restart.
pokecancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:54 AM   #3746
0newman0
enthusiast
 
0newman0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: home
Posts: 55
Re: Table Tamer

latest versions of table tamer with bovada card catcher makes ignition crash. it crashed 4 time yesterday. when the auto bet sizing is disable it doesn't crash.
0newman0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:04 AM   #3747
Ihooper88
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 93
Re: Table Tamer

My tables have stopped resizing on all sites? I haven't changed anything, they was working last week, took a week off and now they are not?
Ihooper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 05:23 PM   #3748
gcfranciulli
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9
Re: Table Tamer

hey guys.. new user here. i have a couple of doubts:
1- on the 'Action and Focus' tab i have the option 'After player acts, move mouse to next urgent table'. that function is working fine when i do my actions by clicking. when i do my action with a hotkey, that option doesn't work. is that normal?
2- my plan is to use the layout mode PreFlopAction. However, i would like to have a hotkey that would do the same job the rearrange does in the fill mode. Couldn't find that hotkey. There is one that works that way? To illustrate.. let's say i have my slots 0 to 4 all occupied where i vpipd'ed. after i fold a hand in the slot 0, that slot will go back to the stack (which is not the slot 0 btw). then, lost 0 will be with no table and slot 1,2,3 and 4 will have tables. i would like a hotkey that moves slots 1 to 0, 2 to 1, 3 to 2 and 4 to 3. just like rearrange does. hope i was clear in explaining what i wish to do. hope you can guide me if you already have a hotkey that works like that.
3- where does the 'Count DOwn Timer' appears on a table? i activated to show but i didn't find in any table.
gcfranciulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 07:18 PM   #3749
yunier2002
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 78
Re: Table Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokecancer View Post
Please turn on Settings/Program/Debug and Debug 2. Try to play a couple of hands. Then, click the ? in the main window and send me logs. Also, let me know which hud or hand grabber you use. Thanks.
Sent you the logs. Let me know what you find, please.
yunier2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 07:19 PM   #3750
froegg
old hand
 
froegg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: therapy
Posts: 1,232
Re: Table Tamer

MP on a 6max table doesn't seem to correspond to the bet amount I've set with the new update.

Happens whether I'm 6 handed and actually in MP, or if I'm effectively MP in the UTG seat (I seem to remember that adjusting before, but perhaps I'm mistaken).Got the amount set to 3x, TT is prefilling to 4x.





froegg is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online