Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2013, 11:58 AM   #126
becks911
adept
 
becks911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 918
Re: Table Optimizer

Can you add a sit out all tables next hand hot key?
becks911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:04 PM   #127
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 647
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonatanko View Post
when you think you will have hud configuration possible?
One to two weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks911 View Post
Can you add a sit out all tables next hand hot key?
No problem.
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:22 AM   #128
mic_check12
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,567
Re: Table Optimizer

Used this for the first time yesterday and love it! Sadly I am an idiot and can't work out how to save the preset bets I added, when I open it this morning everything is gone, help someone?!

Also I know you don't add the hotkeys as Stars has them built in, the one they don't have is check/fold and it drives me mental. They just have check/call, check and fold to any. I use the check/fold when I'm on the bb and have a hand I'm not gonna play for a raise, means I only have to come back to the table if it is a limped pot. If you use fold to any then you risk it being limped and you folding to a bet on the flop without seeing what it is...

Cheers
mic_check12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:35 AM   #129
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 647
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic_check12 View Post
Used this for the first time yesterday and love it! Sadly I am an idiot and can't work out how to save the preset bets I added, when I open it this morning everything is gone, help someone?!

Also I know you don't add the hotkeys as Stars has them built in, the one they don't have is check/fold and it drives me mental. They just have check/call, check and fold to any. I use the check/fold when I'm on the bb and have a hand I'm not gonna play for a raise, means I only have to come back to the table if it is a limped pot. If you use fold to any then you risk it being limped and you folding to a bet on the flop without seeing what it is...

Cheers
Options won't save if you shut down your pc while TO is still running, you need to close it manually. Was that the case?

I think you can just press fold hotkey and pstars will select check/fold box.
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:43 AM   #130
mic_check12
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,567
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by czyngischan View Post
Options won't save if you shut down your pc while TO is still running, you need to close it manually. Was that the case?

I think you can just press fold hotkey and pstars will select check/fold box.
Yes and yes, thanks! Will def buy once you take subscriptions
mic_check12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:42 AM   #131
mckrogh
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mckrogh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,417
Re: Table Optimizer

Could you please add a hotkey like the one they have in TN:



So that you can cycle thro active tables?


And im a bit confused about the active table frame.

Say i have one active table in slot 1 and another active table in slot 2...

But have the same frame color for active table, so how do i know which table hotkeys is responding to?
mckrogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:13 AM   #132
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 647
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckrogh View Post
Could you please add a hotkey like the one they have in TN:



So that you can cycle thro active tables?


And im a bit confused about the active table frame.

Say i have one active table in slot 1 and another active table in slot 2...

But have the same frame color for active table, so how do i know which table hotkeys is responding to?
Active table in TO is a table that you're currently working with (you clicked it, it's under mouse and you use "activate table under mouse" or pokerstars poped it for you). It shouldn't be possible to have two tables with "active table" frame at the same time. If that happens for you then that's a bug.

I can't find information about this hotkey in TN documentation so you need to give me more details about how it should work. Do you mean tables on which it's your turn to act?
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:05 AM   #133
mckrogh
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mckrogh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,417
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by czyngischan View Post
Active table in TO is a table that you're currently working with (you clicked it, it's under mouse and you use "activate table under mouse" or pokerstars poped it for you). It shouldn't be possible to have two tables with "active table" frame at the same time. If that happens for you then that's a bug.
Im not using "under mouse" cause i play with an x-box controller. So sometimes when two tables need action in each slot, they both have a colored frame - in which case i dont know where the hotkey strikes.

Quote:
I can't find information about this hotkey in TN documentation so you need to give me more details about how it should work. Do you mean tables on which it's your turn to act?
yeah a cycle function to cycle on tables that needs action...
mckrogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:57 AM   #134
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 647
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckrogh View Post
Im not using "under mouse" cause i play with an x-box controller. So sometimes when two tables need action in each slot, they both have a colored frame - in which case i dont know where the hotkey strikes.
Which frame? "active table" or "action on table"?
If TO "active table" frame is not working correctly you can use "highlight target table" in pokerstars hotkeys settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckrogh View Post
yeah a cycle function to cycle on tables that needs action...
There are pokerstars hotkeys for cycling tables, have you tried them?
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:04 PM   #135
zarkorama
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Re: Table Optimizer

when using stack mode with zoom option 1 slot, is there a way to only have action in the slot ? love the zoom stack but sometimes it doesn't move the table requiring action to slot .
zarkorama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #136
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 647
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarkorama View Post
when using stack mode with zoom option 1 slot, is there a way to only have action in the slot ? love the zoom stack but sometimes it doesn't move the table requiring action to slot .
Not sure if I understand you correctly. You're using zoom smart-stack mode with only one slot?
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:04 PM   #137
zarkorama
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Re: Table Optimizer

yes, and only want to act in the slot



shouldn't the left table (stack) move to the right (slot)?

mode is stack , sort/zoom
zarkorama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:31 AM   #138
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 647
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarkorama View Post
yes, and only want to act in the slot



shouldn't the left table (stack) move to the right (slot)?

mode is stack , sort/zoom
No, it won't move to slot because slot is full. You can't have more than one table in slot.
You need to add more slots and put them on each other.
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 01:01 PM   #139
zarkorama
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Re: Table Optimizer

oh, i thought it would move right table to stack once i acted, and then left to slot . i'll try your suggestion
zarkorama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:11 AM   #140
jonatanko
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bratislava
Posts: 266
Re: Table Optimizer

can you make feature auto move to slot if final table this would be very nice for 180 45 and 18 man also maybe feature move auto to slot if predefined amount of bb?
jonatanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:00 PM   #141
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 647
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonatanko View Post
can you make feature auto move to slot if final table this would be very nice for 180 45 and 18 man also maybe feature move auto to slot if predefined amount of bb?
Possibly, but not in near future.
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:09 PM   #142
soinana
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chiang Mai
Posts: 526
Re: Table Optimizer

When i stack and click my right mouse to check/fold the hand is returning to the stack even though the hand is not yet completed. For example if i manually click the check button rather than the right click to check/fold hotkey then the table will remain pulled out from the main stack but if i check by using the check/fold hotkey (my right mouse button) it returns to the stack prematurely. I hope i explained this clearly it is quite difficult to describe.
soinana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:58 AM   #143
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 647
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soinana View Post
When i stack and click my right mouse to check/fold the hand is returning to the stack even though the hand is not yet completed. For example if i manually click the check button rather than the right click to check/fold hotkey then the table will remain pulled out from the main stack but if i check by using the check/fold hotkey (my right mouse button) it returns to the stack prematurely. I hope i explained this clearly it is quite difficult to describe.
If I understand correctly you set pokerstars to always check instead of folding when checking is free and you use fold hotkey for both checking and folding (there is no check/fold hotkey in pokerstars). In that case TO will detect it as fold since you're using fold hotkey.
You probably have another hotkey for calling so the solution would be to change int to check/call.
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:00 AM   #144
zarkorama
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by czyngischan View Post
No, it won't move to slot because slot is full. You can't have more than one table in slot.
You need to add more slots and put them on each other.
no luck there , they pop up in front of each other
is there no way a queue can be made to wait until the slot frees up and then pop it over (it works like this 80% of the time)?

Last edited by zarkorama; 10-15-2013 at 07:23 AM.
zarkorama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:40 AM   #145
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 647
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarkorama View Post
no luck there , they pop up in front of each other
is there no way a queue can be made to wait until the slot frees up and then pop it over (it works like this 80% of the time)?
It is designed to work like that. When slot is full table is added to queue and should move to slot when it's empty.
Not sure if you know this but in smart-stacking modes tables are moved back to stack when you fold your hand and not when you perform action.
Also in zoom mode table will stay in slot if you get to showdown.
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #146
zarkorama
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by czyngischan View Post
It is designed to work like that. When slot is full table is added to queue and should move to slot when it's empty.
Not sure if you know this but in smart-stacking modes tables are moved back to stack when you fold your hand and not when you perform action.
Also in zoom mode table will stay in slot if you get to showdown.
ooooooh i see
possible to add 1 more mode: any action -> stack ?
pretty please
zarkorama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:19 AM   #147
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 647
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarkorama View Post
ooooooh i see
possible to add 1 more mode: any action -> stack ?
pretty please
Well, it's possible but I can't really understand what's the idea behind a layout with one slot. I mean how is it better than just playing in stack and having pokerstars popup your tables when it's your turn to act.
I understand that you're saving time by folding when hand is dealt but you're also losing time when for example you have good hand on SB and whole table didn't act yet. What are you doing in that case? Moving it back to stack?
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:55 AM   #148
zarkorama
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by czyngischan View Post
Well, it's possible but I can't really understand what's the idea behind a layout with one slot. I mean how is it better than just playing in stack and having pokerstars popup your tables when it's your turn to act.
I understand that you're saving time by folding when hand is dealt but you're also losing time when for example you have good hand on SB and whole table didn't act yet. What are you doing in that case? Moving it back to stack?
you're right with the big hands in sb situation . all the other times , however , your system of bringing to front when hand is dealt , instead of when it's turn to act, is FAR superior , increasing h/hr by a lot when 4 tabling zoom . also , i would prefer to not use any slots at all , but that's how you designed it to work
zarkorama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #149
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 647
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarkorama View Post
you're right with the big hands in sb situation . all the other times , however , your system of bringing to front when hand is dealt , instead of when it's turn to act, is FAR superior , increasing h/hr by a lot when 4 tabling zoom . also , i would prefer to not use any slots at all , but that's how you designed it to work
Ok, now it makes sense, I didn't know that you're using it for zoom tables.
I will think about best way for implementing this but don't expect it soon.
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 02:45 PM   #150
zarkorama
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by czyngischan View Post
Ok, now it makes sense, I didn't know that you're using it for zoom tables.
I will think about best way for implementing this but don't expect it soon.
thanks
zarkorama is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online