Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 07:22 PM   #151
Max1mums
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: From Russia with code
Posts: 1,661
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

All those buttons can be pressed with some delay so no problem using pixelsearch; it can aslo be done by reading text from chat control i guess, reading pokerstars.log.0 file is possible too. I always thought tableninja was using dll injection method, am i wrong?
Max1mums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:28 PM   #152
Max1mums
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: From Russia with code
Posts: 1,661
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverbeclever View Post
im not into stars (and ft flickers on my machine) but i noticed the table that got put back into the stack got stacked on top...which seems a bummer to me...
Try if my Fulltilt timebank clicker will cause flicker for you please (based on same function)
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45...l#post15471590
Max1mums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:07 PM   #153
Sorrybadbeat
banned
 
Sorrybadbeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 1,062
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

Suggestion.It would be nice if one could could configure the fold hotkey to place a check mark in the fold box and then place that table back in the stack.This would be ideal for times when you have hit jack **** on the flop and the table is just taking up a slot.
Sorrybadbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:07 PM   #154
Sorrybadbeat
banned
 
Sorrybadbeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 1,062
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

awesome program by the way I bought toi and I only use this instead.
Sorrybadbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:42 PM   #155
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrybadbeat View Post
One thing I wanted to mention is your resolution detection is not advanced enough.My screen resolution is 1280 x 800 and if I minimize the poker table to the smallest it can go I can fit 4 tables.However if I mover my task bar to the side instead of the bottom I can increase the table size and still fit 4 tables with zero overlap but your software does not seem to recognize the new space and still says I can only fit 2 tables.With TOI I can run 4 of these sized tables.Just figured I would mention it.Thanks
i assume you've run setup again AFTER you resized your tables and moved your taskbar? if its still not working, you can modify your x,y coords for each slot in the .ini file. that gives you full control over where each slot goes
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:59 PM   #156
Sorrybadbeat
banned
 
Sorrybadbeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 1,062
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
i assume you've run setup again AFTER you resized your tables and moved your taskbar? if its still not working, you can modify your x,y coords for each slot in the .ini file. that gives you full control over where each slot goes
Nice,yeah I ran the setup again.I will try and modify it in the .ini file.Cheers!What is your stars name again greg?
Sorrybadbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:02 AM   #157
SirFelixCat
Pooh-Bah
 
SirFelixCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,193
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

:whitecorner:
SirFelixCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:45 AM   #158
Sorrybadbeat
banned
 
Sorrybadbeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 1,062
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

just a heads up I just folded qq and a9 when short preflop because it got lost among other tables I could see the hand but could not get to the table because it kept jumping other tables ahead and would not let me click on the one i wanted it was very frustrating to say the least lol.Anyway i figure between this program and toi I have lost about 200 dollars in the last couple of days (which is my own fault not yours) so I am going back to stacking until these sorts of programs get more advanced.Cheers!
Sorrybadbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:59 AM   #159
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thois View Post

BTW Sorry to bump your thread, but do you guys have any idea what TableNinja uses instead of pixeldetection? I mean... it has no lag and stuff. Is it because its written in a more advanced language, or does he read the pokerstars log file or what? I absolutely hate pixel detection, it's so primitive.
yeah i dont like it either. why cant these sites just let us click teh controls directly. stupid
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:02 AM   #160
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrybadbeat View Post
just a heads up I just folded qq and a9 when short preflop because it got lost among other tables I could see the hand but could not get to the table because it kept jumping other tables ahead and would not let me click on the one i wanted it was very frustrating to say the least lol.Anyway i figure between this program and toi I have lost about 200 dollars in the last couple of days (which is my own fault not yours) so I am going back to stacking until these sorts of programs get more advanced.Cheers!
i am sorry about that. the tables jump because it has to allow others that need action to pop to the top of the stack, while another table has focus in the grid. if you play stacked usually, then you konw that you must act on the most urgent table, before any others pop up. you have to do the same thing. thats the benefit of tiling on preflop action only.

but ill be travelling the next few days. lots of time in airports will give me a chance to go over the code some more
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:24 AM   #161
Sorrybadbeat
banned
 
Sorrybadbeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 1,062
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
i am sorry about that. the tables jump because it has to allow others that need action to pop to the top of the stack, while another table has focus in the grid. if you play stacked usually, then you konw that you must act on the most urgent table, before any others pop up. you have to do the same thing. thats the benefit of tiling on preflop action only.

but ill be travelling the next few days. lots of time in airports will give me a chance to go over the code some more
no worries not a big deal
Sorrybadbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:38 AM   #162
Bishop22
veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Dirty Jerz
Posts: 2,781
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

I guess am the only one that would like the tables to tile when pre-flop action buttons become available? Haven't seen that mentioned in this thread or the TOI thread.
Bishop22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:53 AM   #163
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

what? have you tried StackAndTile with the "preflop" option? is that not what you want?

btw ppl should probably stick to 1.0 or Max1mums 1.1 until i sort some things
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:02 AM   #164
Bishop22
veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Dirty Jerz
Posts: 2,781
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
what? have you tried StackAndTile with the "preflop" option? is that not what you want?
things
I don't think so, I want them pulled from the stack before they pop, when the pre-action buttons become available, which is also when the hero's hole cards are displayed. I was thinking of trying to look for the hole cards and moving the table to the grid as soon they are displayed, might give it a go myself if I am the only one interested.
Bishop22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:35 AM   #165
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

this is def possible, but doesnt seem like much interest for me to do it. curious, why do you prefer that method?
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:15 AM   #166
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrybadbeat View Post
Suggestion.It would be nice if one could could configure the fold hotkey to place a check mark in the fold box and then place that table back in the stack.This would be ideal for times when you have hit jack **** on the flop and the table is just taking up a slot.
^
i tried to put this in the new version, worked for me during testing. let me know for you



v 1.12 released

minor update, hopefully should fix all the LAG problems people were reporting. i was missing a DeleteDC that Max1mums found. please tell me if 1.12 still causes the unbearable system lag that a few were reporting, or if its ok now

http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/StackAndTile

trying to decide if i should spend time doing the VPIP option, that would require two more hotkeys. but any new features would have to wait until this lag issue is sorted, so i need to know how ppl go with this version
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:16 PM   #167
SirFelixCat
Pooh-Bah
 
SirFelixCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,193
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

greg, bear w/ me as I've never messed w/ an AHK before...


I read that you can change where the slots are located as well as how many slots you want to use. I have 3 monitors and play on the left and middle one. Can you explain to me what I need to change to get it to where it tiles 4 tables on the left monitor and 4 on the middle (8 slots total)?

Thanks!
SirFelixCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:34 PM   #168
pokor playar
centurion
 
pokor playar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: clark county
Posts: 180
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

v1.12 works great, no lag or problems for me.
pokor playar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:37 PM   #169
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFelixCat View Post


I read that you can change where the slots are located as well as how many slots you want to use. I have 3 monitors and play on the left and middle one. Can you explain to me what I need to change to get it to where it tiles 4 tables on the left monitor and 4 on the middle (8 slots total)?
shouldn't be a problem. i assume you already have tried to set it up with your correct table size. heres the info i need. 1. your screen resolution for each monitor. 2. copy and paste your current .ini file and post in code tags and 3. tell me where the tables are currently getting put.
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:41 PM   #170
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokor playar View Post
v1.12 works great, no lag or problems for me.
thank you kindly
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:33 AM   #171
SirFelixCat
Pooh-Bah
 
SirFelixCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,193
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
shouldn't be a problem. i assume you already have tried to set it up with your correct table size. heres the info i need. 1. your screen resolution for each monitor. 2. copy and paste your current .ini file and post in code tags and 3. tell me where the tables are currently getting put.
1. 1920x 1200 (they're identical)

2.


3. As of right now, it says that w/ the table size, the program has 4 slots available.

I'm using it like this: 12
34

Where 1 is the stack. I'd like it to where it was like this:

7512
8634

Where 75,86 are on the left monitor and the 12,34 are on the right one (main one).


I hope that is clear and makes sense.


Thanks!
SirFelixCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #172
SirFelixCat
Pooh-Bah
 
SirFelixCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,193
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

I noticed another "issue" for me at least (although it's more of a feature request).

As it is now, it's near impossible for me to table select once I start up. Once I click "OK" to take a seat from the wait list, the table is auto placed into the stack. If you don't have auto post on, then you never see the table. Also, even w/ auto post on, you wouldn't be sure you want the seat.

So what I suggest/request is something that, when you join a new table, it sets that new table to the side, in a predefined slot, until you click x (x = whatever you want to make the hotkey). So until you click x, then the table stays out of the stack, so that you can choose to sit at the new table or not, etc.

Hope that is clear and I hope that this is possible. Thanks again!
SirFelixCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:30 AM   #173
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFelixCat View Post

3. As of right now, it says that w/ the table size, the program has 4 slots available.

I'm using it like this: 12
34

Where 1 is the stack. I'd like it to where it was like this:

7512
8634

Where 75,86 are on the left monitor and the 12,34 are on the right one (main one).
so slots 1-4 are OK as is? and you just want to add 5-8 as specified? if so, change total_slots=8 and add these settings (leave the rest alone):

Code:
slot5x=-805
slot5y=0
slot6x=-805
slot6y=576
slot7x=-1610
slot7y=0
slot8x=-1610
slot8y=576
and let me know how that goes.
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:32 AM   #174
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFelixCat View Post
If you don't have auto post on, then you never see the table.
you should see the table, if you have the "detect stars all-ins" setting checked. the program should detect the stars button "Post BB?" and bring the table into grid.
Quote:

So what I suggest/request is something that, when you join a new table, it sets that new table to the side, in a predefined slot, until you click x (x = whatever you want to make the hotkey). So until you click x, then the table stays out of the stack, so that you can choose to sit at the new table or not, etc.
i'll think about this some
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:25 PM   #175
SirFelixCat
Pooh-Bah
 
SirFelixCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,193
Re: New Free Software: StackAndTile - table layout script for Stars + FTP

Greg, That worked, thanks a lot.

Now if you'd be willing to impliment that one thing, I'm all about throwing some cash your way. I have no clue on this stuff, so I don't know if that's easy or really tough to implement, but I would greatly appreciate it, if it's not excessively difficult.

Thanks again!
SirFelixCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online