Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2020, 04:05 PM   #8626
zf96733n
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 291
Re: StackAndTile

Does this support Global Poker and ignition?
zf96733n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 11:49 AM   #8627
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,766
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by zf96733n View Post
Does this support Global Poker and ignition?
It supports Ignition. But Global isn't, by default, you'll have to add as a "custom site" and get some basic functionality
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 02:04 AM   #8628
Jeff Shippt
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 98
Re: StackAndTile

Google Chrome tells me "Stack and Tile cannot be downloaded securely".
Jeff Shippt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 10:26 AM   #8629
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,766
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Shippt View Post
Google Chrome tells me "Stack and Tile cannot be downloaded securely".
thanks i see this too... i followed their link to "learn more" but i dont see any security issues listed for my website. so i really don't know what to do for them to fix this for me. however, you can override that by clicking "Keep" the download
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 10:33 AM   #8630
DugW
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 7
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
what setup? are you using the Advanced Option to "Move mouse to table when action required"? That's pretty much the only time when SAT should move your mouse pointer. If thats the setting you're talking about, then yes you can change where SAT moves the mouse, see this page:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/hel...vanced-options

Look for these settings:

move_mouse_x_percentage
move_mouse_y_percentage
That worked. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
DugW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 08:46 AM   #8631
DugW
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 7
Re: StackAndTile

What hotkey would I use to switch focus on this simple layout? I have the focus under mouse option set. It's way to much work to move the mouse 6 inches and too long to wait for the action to come to me <g>.

Layout settings
2 tables side by side
Tile tables
Move to grid never
DugW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 08:55 AM   #8632
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,766
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DugW View Post
What hotkey would I use to switch focus on this simple layout? I have the focus under mouse option set. It's way to much work to move the mouse 6 inches and too long to wait for the action to come to me <g>.

Layout settings
2 tables side by side
Tile tables
Move to grid never
do you just want to switch focus between the two slots? You could try the hotkey to "Activate next slot" and then turn on the Advanced Option to "Highlight active table" so you can visually see which slot has focus
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 05:39 PM   #8633
Cal Gore
centurion
 
Cal Gore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Surrey
Posts: 145
Re: StackAndTile

Anyone have issues with ACR not resizing properly?
Cal Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 06:29 PM   #8634
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,766
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal Gore View Post
Anyone have issues with ACR not resizing properly?
Try turning off "Maintain aspect ratio" inside ACR settings, and then Re-Include the site into SAT
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 11:33 PM   #8635
aqb
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 685
Re: StackAndTile

not working for ignition after update?
aqb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 12:51 PM   #8636
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,766
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqb View Post
not working for ignition after update?
can you tell me what exactly isn't working? ignition just gave me an update, but SAT still works to detect the tables
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 10:54 AM   #8637
FR-Nit
adept
 
FR-Nit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 972
Re: StackAndTile

I have 2 problems with SaT while playing on IPoker (Betsafe):

1. a minor one: when i take a break tables with "Deal in"-button take focus over tables requiring action

2. this one actually hurts: when facing an all-in (so i only can call or fold) the table sometimes loses focus and another table requiring action pops up which obv leads to missclicks. Once i clicked through all tables requiring action the table where i face the all-in pops up.....in case i didn't time out.

Any ideas on that? I play stacked.
FR-Nit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 11:45 AM   #8638
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,766
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-Nit View Post
1. a minor one: when i take a break tables with "Deal in"-button take focus over tables requiring action
On iPoker, SAT looks for both the 2nd/3rd buttons (call/bet) to determine if action is required. Does the "Deal in" button appear in one of those 2 spots? Probably. And so SAT just thinks that table requires action just like all the others. I don't know of a good solution to this

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-Nit View Post
2. this one actually hurts: when facing an all-in (so i only can call or fold) the table sometimes loses focus and another table requiring action pops up which obv leads to missclicks. Once i clicked through all tables requiring action the table where i face the all-in pops up.....in case i didn't time out.
Any ideas on that? I play stacked.
Similar to above, SAT only looks for the Call or Bet buttons to determine if action is required. So my guess this error would happen when you hover your mouse over one of those buttons, then the mouse hover would cause the button to 'highlight' so to speak, and the color difference would be too large for SAT to detect. You can test this yourself by using the menu item for Help->Show Testing Info, and confirm whether the mouse hover over the Call or Bet button changes Action Required to NO, when facing an all-in. Let me know if this is the case

I think the reason why I don't look for the Fold button, is because of the Speed/Zoom tables, SAT was confusing the FastFold button as action required. I might need to revisit this and see if there is another workaround
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 02:49 PM   #8639
FR-Nit
adept
 
FR-Nit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 972
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
Does the "Deal in" button appear in one of those 2 spots?
Not exactly but it's pretty much located where the call-button is. Anyway, made now a custom-site with Fold-button as action-button and that solved the Deal-in-problem.
FR-Nit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 07:57 PM   #8640
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,766
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-Nit View Post
Not exactly but it's pretty much located where the call-button is. Anyway, made now a custom-site with Fold-button as action-button and that solved the Deal-in-problem.
Keep an eye and see if that solves your allin problem too.. however, I think you might run into the same issue I'd you mouse hover over the Fold button now

Also keep in mind that using a custom site profile will not have support for all features. So I do need to see how to work this into the built in site profile
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 09:25 AM   #8641
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,766
Re: StackAndTile

My skin doesn't have the Speed tables, so I'm unable to test different workarounds
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:06 PM   #8642
FR-Nit
adept
 
FR-Nit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 972
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
My skin doesn't have the Speed tables, so I'm unable to test different workarounds
Can check this out for you or make you screenshots in case you need them.


Solution for SaT on IPoker meanwhile:

- create a custom site (in case you don't play speed poker)

- mod the betting-buttons to be all the same color (i use IPoker Tools for doing so)

These 2 steps made it work me. No "Deal In taking focus" and no hassle when facing an all-in.
FR-Nit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 04:00 PM   #8643
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,766
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-Nit View Post
Can check this out for you or make you screenshots in case you need them.
yeah, just a screenshot of a normal table with fold/call/bet buttons visible

and a screenshot of a Speed table when the "Fast Fold" button is visible along with the checkboxes before its your turn

and also a screenshot of a Speed table when its your turn with fold/call/bet also

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-Nit View Post
Solution for SaT on IPoker meanwhile:

- create a custom site (in case you don't play speed poker)

- mod the betting-buttons to be all the same color (i use IPoker Tools for doing so)

These 2 steps made it work me. No "Deal In taking focus" and no hassle when facing an all-in.
perfect
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 10:22 PM   #8644
flimpy
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 71
Re: StackAndTile

Hey,

On WPN Blitz tables, is there any way to have the fold hotkey default to the "fold" location instead of the "fold + stay" location? Surprisingly often this thing will happen where I hit fold right as my turn begins, and SAT hasn't realized yet that the buttons have switched, and it hits fold + stay instead of fold. So then I have to hit fold twice to fold. Minor annoyance but would be nice to have a workaround.

Thanks!
flimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 12:52 AM   #8645
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,766
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by flimpy View Post
Hey,

On WPN Blitz tables, is there any way to have the fold hotkey default to the "fold" location instead of the "fold + stay" location? Surprisingly often this thing will happen where I hit fold right as my turn begins, and SAT hasn't realized yet that the buttons have switched, and it hits fold + stay instead of fold. So then I have to hit fold twice to fold. Minor annoyance but would be nice to have a workaround.

Thanks!
So most of the time everything works correctly? But its only randomly when it fails like this?
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 01:12 AM   #8646
flimpy
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 71
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
So most of the time everything works correctly? But its only randomly when it fails like this?
No, it happens in the split second window when the action gets to me and the one "fold now" button has changed to the two "fold + stay" and "fold" buttons, but SaT hasn't realized it yet so it clicks "fold + stay"
flimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 10:29 AM   #8647
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,766
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by flimpy View Post
No, it happens in the split second window when the action gets to me and the one "fold now" button has changed to the two "fold + stay" and "fold" buttons, but SaT hasn't realized it yet so it clicks "fold + stay"
gotcha... here you go v2.99.10u

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp...tup-29910u.exe

that should fix it, let me know!
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 02:13 PM   #8648
The Apex
veteran
 
The Apex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: nerf irelia
Posts: 3,097
Re: StackAndTile

Does this auto renew? If so how can we control it?
The Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 02:30 PM   #8649
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,766
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apex View Post
Does this auto renew? If so how can we control it?
Yes

Each month you will receive an email with your receipt. There is a link at the bottom of that to cancel your subscription, or update your payment method
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 10:33 PM   #8650
flimpy
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 71
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
gotcha... here you go v2.99.10u

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp...tup-29910u.exe

that should fix it, let me know!
Works great! Thanks for the awesome support
flimpy is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online