Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2018, 08:37 AM   #7901
Haarlem91
veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,009
Re: StackAndTile

hey greg,

is Sat supporting multiple stacks nowadays? I'm using a lay-out that I like currently but it would still be nice to have that.
Haarlem91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 10:02 AM   #7902
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,392
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haarlem91 View Post
hey greg,

is Sat supporting multiple stacks nowadays? I'm using a lay-out that I like currently but it would still be nice to have that.
unfortunately it is not. to be honest i've been afraid of adding this because its a fairly large change to how the software works, and don't want to risk the stability as a whole. i've gotten some feedback from customers that SaT is definitely more stable than other competitor software, and i don't want to risk breaking that. i have your name specifically listed for this feature in my notes because i know you've asked a couple of times, so you will be the first that i let know to test it out if/when i try to do it
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 11:16 AM   #7903
SirSpewAlot
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 31
Re: StackAndTile

Hey Greg

On my pokerstars tables when somebody shoves and I have less chips so I only can call or fold I only see those 2 buttons the table doesn't pop up to the front.
What to do?
SirSpewAlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 02:39 PM   #7904
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,392
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSpewAlot View Post
Hey Greg

On my pokerstars tables when somebody shoves and I have less chips so I only can call or fold I only see those 2 buttons the table doesn't pop up to the front.
What to do?
Well lets be clear.. when you can only Call or Fold, what buttons are showing? Not the first two buttons, right? The first and the last buttons? Like this image:

https://imgur.com/hLt4nks

In this case, SaT should be detecting it. What Stars site do you have Included into SaT? Are you sure it matches the correct theme you've chosen inside Stars? Or are you using a custom graphics theme?

I'd suggest you try Removing and re-Including the site as a first step. You can easily re-test this by using a play money table, and betting 99% of your stack, and then folding to the shove. Then the next hand you will be facing the allin with a very small stack.

What version of Windows are you on? And how many monitors? You may need to do the fix listed on the SaT FAQ site.

Let me know these answers and we'll go from there
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 01:10 PM   #7905
mement_mori
formerly youcanhaveitall
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,770
Re: StackAndTile

Any chance you would ever consider doing BB conversion as an optional additional cost? I see some competitors are doing it and would much rather give you money given what an amazing product and service you provide, just something to consider

Also Microgaming has a new optional update out with both a default and stealth theme. Would be really great if it was possible to get an official addition of those.
mement_mori is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 09:49 AM   #7906
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,392
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mement_mori View Post
Any chance you would ever consider doing BB conversion as an optional additional cost? I see some competitors are doing it and would much rather give you money given what an amazing product and service you provide, just something to consider
Thanks I've considered it. But it is somewhat difficult to do, especially across all sites. I'm not sure if I will add it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mement_mori View Post
Also Microgaming has a new optional update out with both a default and stealth theme. Would be really great if it was possible to get an official addition of those.
Thanks I'll take a look. What skin are you using that has this new update?
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 02:21 PM   #7907
mement_mori
formerly youcanhaveitall
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,770
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
Thanks I've considered it. But it is somewhat difficult to do, especially across all sites. I'm not sure if I will add it yet

Thanks I'll take a look. What skin are you using that has this new update?
Personally Betsafe, I think the full list is here (eventually will be the default on all site and old one phased out): https://mpn.poker/prima-download-links/
mement_mori is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:28 PM   #7908
Steamy Kangaroo
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 175
Re: StackAndTile

party poker had some update today:

Steamy Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:36 PM   #7909
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,392
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamy Kangaroo View Post

please try this version v2.98.01j and let me know how it works

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/...tup-29801j.exe

Last edited by greg nice; Today at 01:42 PM.
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online