Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2018, 12:27 PM   #7876
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,472
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by banaanxl View Post
Hello

I can't buy stack and tile. Some message pops up says the VAT ID entered is incorrect or does not match the country you selected.
and that i have to leave the Vat field empty
I'm from the Netherlands, i've used stack and tile before.

Gr Michel
Hey sorry about this. If you don't have a VAT ID, then please leave that field blank. And make sure that you have selected the correct country in the upper right:

https://imgur.com/a/foq4Pno

Try those two first. If it still fails, can you try clearing your browser cache and then trying again. Or, try from a different browser altogether?

Let me know if any of those work
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 04:55 AM   #7877
banaanxl
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 33
Re: StackAndTile

leaving that field blank did it . thank you
banaanxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 12:22 PM   #7878
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,472
Re: StackAndTile

fix for party update

version v2.97u

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/...Setup-297u.exe

Remove and re-Include the PartyPokerModern site
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 01:43 PM   #7879
dipandglide
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 369
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
fix for party update

version v2.97u

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/...Setup-297u.exe

Remove and re-Include the PartyPokerModern site
I've updated to 2.97 and can't use the mouse wheel to scroll up betsize. Help, please.

Edit - Yes, I have removed and re-added Party
dipandglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 03:21 PM   #7880
jajilo
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 2
Re: StackAndTile

hello Greg

I have problems with
When using "Fold" hotkey before action required, click this checkbox: fold + check/fold

does not work on winamax
jajilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 06:17 PM   #7881
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,472
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipandglide View Post
I've updated to 2.97 and can't use the mouse wheel to scroll up betsize. Help, please.

Edit - Yes, I have removed and re-added Party
version 2.97u from that link?

Just to be clear: Are you using "WheelUp" as an "Increase Bet" hotkey within SaT?

Is SaT detecting when action is required? Does Party pass this Test?

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help...op-incorrectly

Last edited by greg nice; 08-26-2018 at 06:22 PM.
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 06:22 PM   #7882
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,472
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajilo View Post
hello Greg

I have problems with
When using "Fold" hotkey before action required, click this checkbox: fold + check/fold

does not work on winamax
what do you mean "does not work"? What happens instead? Does any checkboxes get clicked at all?

Is SaT detecting when action is required? That would be the first thing to check. Does Winamax pass this Test:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help...op-incorrectly

I just double checked on Winamax, and both the Fold checkboxes and the Check/Fold checkbox are both in the same location. So you shouldn't need to use that "Fold + Check/Fold" option, using just "Fold" should be enough
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 01:06 AM   #7883
dipandglide
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 369
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
version 2.97u from that link?

Just to be clear: Are you using "WheelUp" as an "Increase Bet" hotkey within SaT?

Is SaT detecting when action is required? Does Party pass this Test?

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help...op-incorrectly
I didn't see the "U" after 2.97

Thanks for the quick reply and help!
dipandglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 03:44 AM   #7884
coinflipper
veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ACA/QRO/BKK/SGN
Posts: 2,023
Re: StackAndTile

hello, ipoker is not working for me for some time. currently on version 2.97
coinflipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 08:53 AM   #7885
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,472
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinflipper View Post
hello, ipoker is not working for me for some time. currently on version 2.97
Yep sorry, I've had a fix for a while, but some people are having problems so I haven't pushed it live yet on the website. Try this version 2.97u:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/...Setup-297u.exe

Remove and re-Include iPokerNew
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 09:39 AM   #7886
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,472
Re: StackAndTile

v2.98

http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/sh...d=9167#pid9167

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/download
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 03:23 AM   #7887
almost_over
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 34
Re: StackAndTile

hi chico appears to not pop up when action required and the hots keys dont work sometimes with new update? not sure if has been mentioned / sorted out . Thanks
almost_over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:38 AM   #7888
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,472
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by almost_over View Post
hi chico appears to not pop up when action required and the hots keys dont work sometimes with new update? not sure if has been mentioned / sorted out . Thanks
Did you make sure to turn off the "Switcher bar" in the Chico settings?

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/chico

And then try Removing and re-Including the site in SaT?

Let me know if those help with your issues. We need to ultimately make sure that the Chico tables are passing this Test:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help...op-incorrectly
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 11:57 AM   #7889
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,472
Re: StackAndTile

v2.98.01

another PartyPokerModern update

http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/sh...d=9167#pid9167

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/download
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 03:01 PM   #7890
almost_over
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 34
Re: StackAndTile

def something not write with Chico still . The window switcher is supposed to be un-ticked right?
almost_over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 09:25 PM   #7891
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,472
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by almost_over View Post
def something not write with Chico still . The window switcher is supposed to be un-ticked right?
the window switcher is supposed to be hidden:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/chico

whats not right? what do you expect to happen? and what is happening instead?

does the site pass this Test?

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help...op-incorrectly
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 02:42 PM   #7892
almost_over
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 34
Re: StackAndTile

william hill constantly not able to resize tables properly .. is there a setting i need to change ?
almost_over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 04:37 PM   #7893
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,472
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by almost_over View Post
william hill constantly not able to resize tables properly .. is there a setting i need to change ?
No, its just this new iPoker update has been a complete pain. Have you tried creating a File->New Layout, and resizing an iPoker table with your mouse first, then pressing F7, and seeing if it works consistently with that new layout?
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 04:41 PM   #7894
almost_over
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 34
Re: StackAndTile

I have not tried. I'm having issues with HUD showing correctly there as well atm though so I think I'll just leave it alone for a while. Thanks
almost_over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 07:58 AM   #7895
cneuy3
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,318
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
Yes I think I understand your request.

So you're saying that if its not yet your turn to act, but instead only the advance action checkboxes are visible, you'd want a Fold hotkey to not move the table to the stack, but when it is your turn to act, then you do want the table to Fold+Stack. It may be possible to add an option for something like this

Is your issue just that the grid ends up empty? Why is that a problem? Do you just want to watch and get reads, etc? To me, if you've become efficient enough where the grid is ending up empty quite often, that might mean that you can add an extra table or two.
Hi Greg,

I'm going to try and explain what I feel my biggest issues have been using stackandtile "when action required" mode. Using a grid of:

5 2 3
6 1 4

and having hotkeys of "S" for stack and "space" for Fold and stack I've found myself so very often just moving all the tables to the stack. I think this has been a major problem for me. I've also used "send table to bottom=1" and used the stack hotkey to cycle that mentioned stack when waiting for action and clicking fold on the the future folds.

The problem with this is that then ya, while all of my fast folds are out of the way I'm left staring at a screen waiting for action and while when cycling the stack I do plan my line of play with my playable hands while waiting I'm then bombarded with tables jumping to the grid all at the same time(some the playable hands I was waiting to play/some tables that now have gotten new hands after all my fast folds) and often times this is more hectic than just playing tiled to begin with online.

I feel I've caused this problem by not allowing enough tables to stay in my grid. So today I'm going to remove the "S" to stack hotkey from my list of hotkeys and change my grid to

2 3 4
5 1 6

in an attempt to let more tables just naturally stay in my smaller grid. I think this is going to help my productivity as I can still focus a bit on the stack slot but tables will not be jumping all over the place. I'll still keep a hotkey for holding a table in the grid when I prefer.

Btw, using 1 as the stack slot.

Now with this mentioned I'd like to know how I can optimize the stack slot

I have these options added:

stack_new_table_if_grid_is_full=1
send_to_bottom_on_stack=1

Now I'd like to know what options are best for preventing misclicks on the stack.

Is there anyway of knowing if the top table on that stack "slot 1" is the most urgent table left in the stack? I don't want to run into an issue where I move to the stack to make a decision and another table jumps at the last moment to the top of that stack giving me a misclick.

I'd also still like to have the options to possibly cycle the stack in the future but I may leave those hotkeys off for now until I'm feeling more comfortable with this new setup.

Let me know what you think. Thanks.
cneuy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 12:01 PM   #7896
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,472
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cneuy3 View Post
Hi Greg,

I'm going to try and explain what I feel my biggest issues have been using stackandtile "when action required" mode. Using a grid of:

5 2 3
6 1 4

and having hotkeys of "S" for stack and "space" for Fold and stack I've found myself so very often just moving all the tables to the stack. I think this has been a major problem for me. I've also used "send table to bottom=1" and used the stack hotkey to cycle that mentioned stack when waiting for action and clicking fold on the the future folds.

The problem with this is that then ya, while all of my fast folds are out of the way I'm left staring at a screen waiting for action and while when cycling the stack I do plan my line of play with my playable hands while waiting I'm then bombarded with tables jumping to the grid all at the same time(some the playable hands I was waiting to play/some tables that now have gotten new hands after all my fast folds) and often times this is more hectic than just playing tiled to begin with online.
Well, first, lets back up and see what problems SaT is attempting to solve. To simplify, when playing tiled normally, there is a lot of dead time between hands, when you've folded bad hands or in bad positions. These tables take up screenspace unnecessarily.

Speed tables aim to solve this problem too. They allow you to Fast Fold and move onto another hand immediately. So that is part of the problem. SaT wasn't originally designed for Speed tables, but certainly they can work.



Quote:
Originally Posted by cneuy3 View Post
I feel I've caused this problem by not allowing enough tables to stay in my grid. So today I'm going to remove the "S" to stack hotkey from my list of hotkeys and change my grid to

2 3 4
5 1 6

in an attempt to let more tables just naturally stay in my smaller grid. I think this is going to help my productivity as I can still focus a bit on the stack slot but tables will not be jumping all over the place. I'll still keep a hotkey for holding a table in the grid when I prefer.
It depends whats happening the majority of your time. If most of the time the grid is empty, and you want to keep more tables there, then another option you could consider is, to keep a "Fold" hotkey and a "Stack" hotkey, and remove the "Fold+Stack" hotkey. In this case, you can use your Fold hotkey to fold hands and they will simply stay in grid. And then when you notice that the grid is full all the time, and the stack is backing up, then you can clear up some grid slots with your Stack hotkey. This might be closer to a normal tiling setup.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cneuy3 View Post
Btw, using 1 as the stack slot.

Now with this mentioned I'd like to know how I can optimize the stack slot

I have these options added:

stack_new_table_if_grid_is_full=1
send_to_bottom_on_stack=1

Now I'd like to know what options are best for preventing misclicks on the stack.

Is there anyway of knowing if the top table on that stack "slot 1" is the most urgent table left in the stack? I don't want to run into an issue where I move to the stack to make a decision and another table jumps at the last moment to the top of that stack giving me a misclick.
If the top table requires action, then it is the most urgent in the stack. If the top table DOESN'T require action (such as when the advanced action checkboxes are visible before it is your turn), then by definition there is no most urgent table in the stack (otherwise it would have popped up), and you cannot guarantee that any table will pop over it. However, if you send your hotkeys to the table under the mouse, then you should be ok. Are you seeing misclicks currently?


Quote:
Originally Posted by cneuy3 View Post
I'd also still like to have the options to possibly cycle the stack in the future but I may leave those hotkeys off for now until I'm feeling more comfortable with this new setup.
By using your "Stack table" hotkey to cycle, it is really only cycling because you've also used the extra advanced option to "send_to_bottom_on_stack". In that case, you could just use the "Send table to bottom" hotkey by itself.

There are also hotkeys to "Cycle stack forward/backwards" and you might want to try those. These hotkeys will explicitly activate/focus the next stack table each time, where as the "send to bottom" does not. In addition, these hotkeys will prevent you from cycling the stack when the top stack table already requires action. So they might work better. If you test it, let me know how you feel about it.
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:19 PM   #7897
cneuy3
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,318
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
Well, first, lets back up and see what problems SaT is attempting to solve. To simplify, when playing tiled normally, there is a lot of dead time between hands, when you've folded bad hands or in bad positions. These tables take up screenspace unnecessarily.

Speed tables aim to solve this problem too. They allow you to Fast Fold and move onto another hand immediately. So that is part of the problem. SaT wasn't originally designed for Speed tables, but certainly they can work.
I totally agree with what you've mentioned above and it's one of the reasons I really like stackandtile as opposed to having 12 to 16 tables or whatever tiled on my screen. I'm able to design this six table grid and have tables at a very comfortable size on one screen.

In the past I've also used a 4 table grid with a stack slot on an off monitor playing with left mouse click detection also clicking call or bet. This was probably the setup where I felt the most comfortable playing alot of tables using stackandtile. It was nice cause unlike stacking I had the four slots dedicated to actions and I could quickly play the easy decisions in my grid while thinking over some of the more difficult decisions if one came up in one or two of the slots. The problem I had with this setup though was that when I wanted to hold a table in that grid(say final table or something important) in the 4 table grid I found the action in the other slots started to to get alot more pressured as now there were only 3 open slots and I knew If I didn't play my hands fast enough that tables in my off screen stack might start to time out.

Is there anyway where I could setup some sort main screen where I have say

blank space 2 3
blank space 1 4

and on another monitor I have a stack slot of 5

I play with clicking call and bet also stacks table but instead of using a hotkey to hold a table in the grid I can somehow maybe "ignore table" and have it sent somewhere in the dedicated blank space on my screen? Maybe an un ignore table hotkey also to bring it back into the stackandtile program if I choose.

One of the reasons I've never really totally liked my

5 2 3
6 1 4 grid

is that I don't like alot of head/eye movement going from the right side of my screen back to the left side of my screen etc. At the same time I've found I do prefer to have the stackslot in the middle of my screen or on another screen.

Hope this makes sense. I do enjoy the the program for allowing me to play tables in larger sizes without overlap on one screen or in the case of tiling just handling the table placemint of all my different sites. Thanks.
cneuy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 02:08 PM   #7898
cneuy3
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,318
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
Well, first, lets back up and see what problems SaT is attempting to solve. To simplify, when playing tiled normally, there is a lot of dead time between hands, when you've folded bad hands or in bad positions. These tables take up screenspace unnecessarily.

Speed tables aim to solve this problem too. They allow you to Fast Fold and move onto another hand immediately. So that is part of the problem. SaT wasn't originally designed for Speed tables, but certainly they can work.
I wanted to comment on this point exactly one more time as well. You may get the impression that when I describe my problem that I'm folding alot. That's not exactly the only tables that I feel are taking up unnecessary screen space using stackandtile "when action required" mode.

In full ring tournaments which I play alot of many people are playing extremely slow. I have many actions that are actually fairly easy preflop open decisions for me where I have a very strong idea of how I will react to preflop actions behind me but that table sits in my grid taking up space as I wait for all the other players to play out their actions. This is why in the past I was using my stack hotkey alot times to get those tables off my grid. This, plus all my fast folds cycling the stack often lead to me having the majority of my tables in the stack.

That's why I considering possibly removing my stack hotkey and seeing how it plays allowing those tables to sit in my grid. It's annoying to have a table and dead time of wait but at the same time the grid space is there and we will be playing a postflop pot on that table a reasonable amount of the time and it will avoid the issue of having a bunch of tables jump into my grid at the same time from the stack.
cneuy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 02:18 PM   #7899
cneuy3
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,318
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
There are also hotkeys to "Cycle stack forward/backwards" and you might want to try those. These hotkeys will explicitly activate/focus the next stack table each time, where as the "send to bottom" does not. In addition, these hotkeys will prevent you from cycling the stack when the top stack table already requires action. So they might work better. If you test it, let me know how you feel about it.
Sorry for another post but I did try these yesterday and the response time when cycling seemed alot slower than when I just used the stack hotkey and it sent it to the bottom. It also felt as if the most urgent table would still jump to the top of the stack when using this hotkey where as I don't think that was the case when cycling with the "stack" hotkey. I don't want to be clicking a fast fold on the top table and then suddenly have the most urgent table jump to the top.

I think I'll do what you mentioned above and use a separate fold hotkey and a stack hotkey rather than a "fold and stack" hotkey.
cneuy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 10:07 PM   #7900
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,472
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cneuy3 View Post
Is there anyway where I could setup some sort main screen where I have say

blank space 2 3
blank space 1 4

and on another monitor I have a stack slot of 5
Yes of course. Just click the minus button "-" to reduce the totalslots to 5, and then use Visualize Grid to place the 5th slot on the other screen.

Check the website FAQ for the win8/win10 fixes if you have trouble with multiple monitors


Quote:
Originally Posted by cneuy3 View Post
I play with clicking call and bet also stacks table but instead of using a hotkey to hold a table in the grid I can somehow maybe "ignore table" and have it sent somewhere in the dedicated blank space on my screen? Maybe an un ignore table hotkey also to bring it back into the stackandtile program if I choose.
You could use the "Ignore Table" hotkey to put a table in the blank space, although this is not really what its meant for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cneuy3 View Post
One of the reasons I've never really totally liked my

5 2 3
6 1 4 grid

is that I don't like alot of head/eye movement going from the right side of my screen back to the left side of my screen etc. At the same time I've found I do prefer to have the stackslot in the middle of my screen or on another screen.
What about just playing in a normal left to right fashion?
2 3 4
5 1 6
Then most of your eye line will be in the upper half of the monitor



Quote:
Originally Posted by cneuy3 View Post
I wanted to comment on this point exactly one more time as well. You may get the impression that when I describe my problem that I'm folding alot. That's not exactly the only tables that I feel are taking up unnecessary screen space using stackandtile "when action required" mode.

In full ring tournaments which I play alot of many people are playing extremely slow. I have many actions that are actually fairly easy preflop open decisions for me where I have a very strong idea of how I will react to preflop actions behind me but that table sits in my grid taking up space as I wait for all the other players to play out their actions. This is why in the past I was using my stack hotkey alot times to get those tables off my grid. This, plus all my fast folds cycling the stack often lead to me having the majority of my tables in the stack.

That's why I considering possibly removing my stack hotkey and seeing how it plays allowing those tables to sit in my grid. It's annoying to have a table and dead time of wait but at the same time the grid space is there and we will be playing a postflop pot on that table a reasonable amount of the time and it will avoid the issue of having a bunch of tables jump into my grid at the same time from the stack.
Ahh gotcha. Yeah in this situation, with tournament tables stalling, especially near the bubble, then you will have that dead time. But I think you're right to just leave the table in the grid. My initial reaction was to re-stack, but upon some more thought, I think leaving it in grid is better to avoid the situation youre talking about, with a bunch of tables moving out and creating more confusion



Quote:
Originally Posted by cneuy3 View Post
Sorry for another post but I did try these yesterday and the response time when cycling seemed alot slower than when I just used the stack hotkey and it sent it to the bottom. It also felt as if the most urgent table would still jump to the top of the stack when using this hotkey where as I don't think that was the case when cycling with the "stack" hotkey. I don't want to be clicking a fast fold on the top table and then suddenly have the most urgent table jump to the top.

I think I'll do what you mentioned above and use a separate fold hotkey and a stack hotkey rather than a "fold and stack" hotkey.
Yes, the "Cycle stack" hotkeys will be a tad slower, because SaT has to calculate the order, instead of just blindly sending a table to the bottom. In both cases, of course if a table in the stack requires action, then it will pop over to the top of the stack. I mean, what would you prefer? To just leave that table somewhere underneath and not know about it? I think it has to pop up. If it doesn't pop up, then you'd be relying on the site's action sound, and then you'd have to scramble to the stack and cycle through it to find your table. If you have big decisions on tables in the grid, you may miss the table altogether.

Instead of clicking the Fast Fold button with your mouse, which yes might be prone to misclicks, what about using the SaT fold hotkey instead? Does that suffer from the misclicks?

But the problem here is, you're trying to play out of the stack, while the grid is full. This is always going to be a problem, because SaT is going to be bringing the stack tables up to the top, since there is no open grid slot for them to move to.

I'm not really sure of a good solution for you for this issue. Since you are playing Speed tables, you are going to be acting on tables that don't technically require action, but since they allow you to Fast Fold, they kinda always require action somewhat. I'd probably just move the tables to grid with a "Move table to next slot" hotkey and act on them in the grid rather than the stack. And then re-stack them when you feel like you need space.
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online