Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2017, 07:23 PM   #7676
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatwonder View Post
Global Poker, using the setting of new tables popping up in new windows. Would you please consider adding this? It's one of the highest cash game traffic sites on the internet.
Is that the site that only works through the web browser? And I don't see it on pokerscout.com so how are you determining the traffic for them?
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 07:24 PM   #7677
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilioChekshevez View Post
I restarted the program and it worked:


title=[#1 6 Player Sit n Go Hyper #65080 - $1.10 NL Texas Hold'em - Level 3: 20/40 - Hand: 209479410],class=[Antares Game Client Window Class],pid=[25288]


When I loaded this test table, I tried to re-add Chico to the site list. F9 resize worked, F10 folded, but after I saved the settings and hit start on the main tab, the hotkeys didn't work and the table wasn't registering on the table counter

Hrmm, it looks like SaT should be detecting that buyin correctly from what I'm seeing. You have PM
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 11:04 AM   #7678
Rx_
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 127
Re: StackAndTile

would it be possible to add a "bet X% of pot" hotkey?
Rx_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 11:30 AM   #7679
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rx_ View Post
would it be possible to add a "bet X% of pot" hotkey?
Its been requested before.. its possible but its hard to make it reliable across all sites. On some sites its difficult to reliably extract the pot size from the table, and that's why it hasn't been added yet.

So unfortunately for now you'd need to use the BetSize hotkeys which will press the preset bet size buttons on the table:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 12:29 PM   #7680
MarcusMPG
adept
 
MarcusMPG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,031
Re: StackAndTile

Read some of this page thread, did some troubleshooting but can't figure out ignition...I'm having the auto-resize issue with ignition.
Quote:
2. If you get the "FAILURE RESIZING" error when you press Start after successfully Including the site, that is because of this bug within Bodog where the tables grow in size after you try to drag and drop them:
http://imgur.com/a/y9YWA
The only solution that I've found is to change your scaling within Windows to 100%.
I don't understand this. How do I change my scaling within Windows to 100%? fwiw I use windows 7
MarcusMPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 01:12 PM   #7681
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusMPG View Post
Read some of this page thread, did some troubleshooting but can't figure out ignition...I'm having the auto-resize issue with ignition.

I don't understand this. How do I change my scaling within Windows to 100%? fwiw I use windows 7
right click desktop -> Personalize -> Display (in lower left corner)

It will require you to log out of Windows

That has worked for some people, but not for others. Please let me know if it works for you
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 10:18 AM   #7682
MarcusMPG
adept
 
MarcusMPG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,031
Re: StackAndTile

My setting is already at 100%
MarcusMPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 11:11 AM   #7683
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusMPG View Post
My setting is already at 100%
Can you try creating a File->New Layout, and resizing a Bodog table with your mouse first, and then pressing F7, so that the grid slot size will be based off of a native Bodog size, and then Include the site into this new layout, and tell me if it works?
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 11:27 AM   #7684
MarcusMPG
adept
 
MarcusMPG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,031
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
Can you try creating a File->New Layout, and resizing a Bodog table with your mouse first, and then pressing F7, so that the grid slot size will be based off of a native Bodog size, and then Include the site into this new layout, and tell me if it works?
It didn't work.. still get the error message about it trying to resize ignition table 3 times...

Last edited by MarcusMPG; 10-11-2017 at 11:48 AM.
MarcusMPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 08:23 PM   #7685
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusMPG View Post
It didn't work.. still get the error message about it trying to resize ignition table 3 times...
Can you please download this version v2.94y2 and try it:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/...etup-294y2.exe

If it still fails, please click on File->Current Layout, and add this line to the top of the file, underneath the [settings] line:

Code:
[settings]
logging=1
...
Save the file, and then close and re-open SaT. This will enable logging and some debug info. Also close and re-open Bodog. Then test again. This time, after it fails, just press Stop. Then go to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\

Find the file "logg.txt" and email it to me at: support(at)stackandtile(dot)com

Then you can go back and delete that 'logging' line

Last edited by _dave_; 10-13-2017 at 12:31 AM. Reason: request to fix version number
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:00 PM   #7686
konrad
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mom's basement
Posts: 1,147
Re: StackAndTile

Hi greg,

I'm having a problem with my hotkey for 'fold and stack' when multi tabling which is sometimes causing me to fold at two tables with one click. Once in a while I will fold at one table (locked in the grid but while in the 'stack and tile' layout') and then move my mouse over to another table that is locked in the grid, and my hand will be folded before I press anything.

I tried readding the sites and trying different scan modes. I also tried changing the hotkey setting to 'fire upon release', which didn't seem to make the hotkeys actually fire on release but still on the press. Never seen this before, but my main problem is with the folding unintentionally.

Thanks for your help!
konrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:11 PM   #7687
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by konrad View Post
Hi greg,

I'm having a problem with my hotkey for 'fold and stack' when multi tabling which is sometimes causing me to fold at two tables with one click. Once in a while I will fold at one table (locked in the grid but while in the 'stack and tile' layout') and then move my mouse over to another table that is locked in the grid, and my hand will be folded before I press anything.

I tried readding the sites and trying different scan modes. I also tried changing the hotkey setting to 'fire upon release', which didn't seem to make the hotkeys actually fire on release but still on the press. Never seen this before, but my main problem is with the folding unintentionally.

Thanks for your help!
The only reason I can think of that this would happen is if you are using the setting in Advanced Options to click both the Fold checkbox as well as the Check/Fold checkbox.

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help...ions#FoldToAny

See the note on that link. That would be the only time SaT would try to send 2 clicks. And also this would only have if you were trying to use this hotkey before it is your turn to act on the first table.

Let me know what setting you had for that option
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 02:02 PM   #7688
konrad
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mom's basement
Posts: 1,147
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
The only reason I can think of that this would happen is if you are using the setting in Advanced Options to click both the Fold checkbox as well as the Check/Fold checkbox.

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help...ions#FoldToAny

See the note on that link. That would be the only time SaT would try to send 2 clicks. And also this would only have if you were trying to use this hotkey before it is your turn to act on the first table.

Let me know what setting you had for that option
The setting I have is 'Fold'. Also, maybe these other issues might be related: the 'activate hotkey on release' doesnt seem to change anything. Sometimes I must click the 'fold' hotkey twice because the first click does nothing.
konrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 02:05 PM   #7689
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by konrad View Post
The setting I have is 'Fold'. Also, maybe these other issues might be related: the 'activate hotkey on release' doesnt seem to change anything. Sometimes I must click the 'fold' hotkey twice because the first click does nothing.
Does this happen only on one specific site? Or all sites? What sites do you notice it happening on? Are you able to reproduce it consistently or does it only happen randomly?

What key are you using for this hotkey? The "fire on release" should work on all keys except mouse wheel hotkeys
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 02:38 PM   #7690
konrad
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mom's basement
Posts: 1,147
Re: StackAndTile

It seems to happen to happen randomly and I cannot reproduce it. I only play on stars and winamax and it happens on both. I use right mouse button as my 'fold and stack hotkey'. The 'fire on release' hotkey used to work but now it does not change anything. I have used SaT for years and never had this problem.
konrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 02:46 PM   #7691
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by konrad View Post
It seems to happen to happen randomly and I cannot reproduce it. I only play on stars and winamax and it happens on both. I use right mouse button as my 'fold and stack hotkey'. The 'fire on release' hotkey used to work but now it does not change anything. I have used SaT for years and never had this problem.
Are you passing the right mouse click through to the underlying window? Does your keyname read "RButton" or "~RButton" ? Can you try swapping it to see if it makes any difference?

I just tried it on my machine, and "fire on release" worked for both of those versions; it didn't matter whether I passed the right click through or not. Do you have any other poker or hotkey softwares that might be interfereing?

Does the "fire on release" work for normal keyboard keys?
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 11:53 PM   #7692
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: StackAndTile

Also konrad, what PokerStars theme are you using in SaT? And does it match the table theme you're using in the Stars client? And are you using any custom graphics mods for either Stars or Winamax?

There MAY be another reason that's causing this, i'm not sure yet..
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 05:46 PM   #7693
konrad
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mom's basement
Posts: 1,147
Re: StackAndTile

I use the Mercury theme on Stars which is also the theme selected in SAT. No custom graphics. Only PT4 and stars helper for software.

Just now I tried switching to the "~RButton", but as the problem happens only at seemingly random times, I will have to wait before I report back on whether that makes a difference.

The "fire on release" has been working on all hotkeys recently, but I still have the occasional problem that, for tables locked in the grid while using the 'stack and tile layout', after I fold at table 1, and then hover my mouse over table 2, my hand will be folded before I click 'fold and stack' button (right mouse) again.
konrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM   #7694
MarcusMPG
adept
 
MarcusMPG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,031
Re: StackAndTile

hey greg, sorry i was MIA. 2.94y2 seems to work with NO errors...but it's still has a couple bugs.

The ignition table snaps to the #2 slot on my 6-grid lay-out every time it is my turn to act...regardless of where it was placed. Then after I FOLD it snaps to the #1 slot. If I go all-in and get called and bust it stays #2 until I reload then snaps to #1 slot.

Also when i drag the table somewhere random and drop it, S&T doesn't automatically take it and place it on the closest grid slots like it usually does. It just stays where I dropped it.

Let me know if you'd like me to follow the next step (changing the logg.txt folder).
MarcusMPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:15 AM   #7695
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,278
Re: StackAndTile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusMPG View Post
hey greg, sorry i was MIA. 2.94y2 seems to work with NO errors...but it's still has a couple bugs.

The ignition table snaps to the #2 slot on my 6-grid lay-out every time it is my turn to act...regardless of where it was placed. Then after I FOLD it snaps to the #1 slot. If I go all-in and get called and bust it stays #2 until I reload then snaps to #1 slot.

Also when i drag the table somewhere random and drop it, S&T doesn't automatically take it and place it on the closest grid slots like it usually does. It just stays where I dropped it.

Let me know if you'd like me to follow the next step (changing the logg.txt folder).
Ok good stuff. I shouldn't need the logging info yet.

Those other bugs sound strange. Can you please do some more testing? Do those happen every time? Can you easily reproduce them? Because really they shouldn't be happening. Are you sure you're running SaT as administrator?
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online