Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2011, 11:51 PM   #2501
Dying Actors
Pooh-Bah
 
Dying Actors's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Canada, right guys?
Posts: 3,966
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_ven View Post
I guess I edit that myself, I changed the y-axis to: UltimateBetTop_included_fold_y_scaled=478 (it was 498 previously)
that fixed it for me too. thanks man!
Dying Actors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:19 AM   #2502
h_ven
Pooh-Bah
 
h_ven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: line shopping
Posts: 5,547
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dying Actors View Post
that fixed it for me too. thanks man!
np, have you ever used placemint? I'm just want to keep the UB lobby maximized. Don't you hate that you have to open it back up after every table you open?
h_ven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:38 AM   #2503
SHIPit2LEBRON
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 12
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

Thanks so much for the reply! greatly appreciated.

Basically, i want 1 huge stack with 20-30 tables in it on one monitor full screen, and 4 tiled tables on the other screen (not stacked, for the purpose of following bigger hands).

Right now ive got it working perfect (allready played 10k+ hands with it), but it is annoying because i cant increase the window size of the 20-30 table stack any larger than 1/4th of the screen (the same size of the windows that are 4-tiled on the 2nd monitor). Does that make sense?


Oh.. and sry about the other stuff, i got a keylogger binded to a legit exe and someone took over my computer last week so i was kinda heated.
SHIPit2LEBRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:44 AM   #2504
SHIPit2LEBRON
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 12
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager


Last edited by SHIPit2LEBRON; 02-26-2011 at 10:09 AM.
SHIPit2LEBRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 11:35 AM   #2505
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,854
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

ahh i see. yes this is a fairly common request. currently its not possible, all tables have to be the same size. but i will re-add it to the to-do list and see how difficult it might be to do
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:58 PM   #2506
Dying Actors
Pooh-Bah
 
Dying Actors's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Canada, right guys?
Posts: 3,966
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_ven View Post
np, have you ever used placemint? I'm just want to keep the UB lobby maximized. Don't you hate that you have to open it back up after every table you open?
no, never used placemint. and ya, i agree its annoying.
Dying Actors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:36 PM   #2507
Tbake805
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 207
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

Has the StackAndTile been updated quite a bit since page 1, or is there a different site that has been going on in this thread.
Tbake805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:17 PM   #2508
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,854
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbake805 View Post
Has the StackAndTile been updated quite a bit since page 1, or is there a different site that has been going on in this thread.
been updated quite a bit, but the download link is correct in first post
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:57 AM   #2509
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,854
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

1.99.17

extended to march 15
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:45 PM   #2510
koadyawn
adept
 
koadyawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 819
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
1.99.17

extended to march 15
Just d/led and couldnt open with my winrar. Says cannot execute etc. etc.
koadyawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:22 PM   #2511
Ankimo
old hand
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 1,996
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

When I run this, it seems as if it's constantly cycling through each table which is annoying.

Can someone please look at my ini and tell me what's wrong if if this is how it's supposed to work?

https://gist.github.com/849706
Ankimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:54 PM   #2512
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,854
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by koadyawn View Post
Just d/led and couldnt open with my winrar. Says cannot execute etc. etc.
seems other people are using it fine. its a normal zip file, you should be able to unzip to a directory and then run. maybe youre trying to run it INSIDE winrar? post the error youre getting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankimo View Post
I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

When I run this, it seems as if it's constantly cycling through each table which is annoying.

Can someone please look at my ini and tell me what's wrong if if this is how it's supposed to work?

https://gist.github.com/849706
constantly cycling is usually a problem of incorrectly setting up the Fold button during Include Site Setup. but looking at your ini, it seems like youve got two different pokerstars themes set up, which will conflict and cause problems. remove either the HyperSimple or Black from the Sites tab and see if that solves your problem.
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:27 AM   #2513
koadyawn
adept
 
koadyawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 819
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

Heys a screen shot of when I try to opening from .zip (left) and opening from my desktop (right)

koadyawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:39 AM   #2514
Stu_the_kid_Ungar
grinder
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 423
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by koadyawn View Post
Heys a screen shot of when I try to opening from .zip (left) and opening from my desktop (right)

Looks like a problem with Win-zip try downloading WinRar.

I just downloaded and unzipped S&T as a test. It was fine.
Stu_the_kid_Ungar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #2515
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,854
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by koadyawn View Post
Heys a screen shot of when I try to opening from .zip (left) and opening from my desktop (right)
windows should have a built in unzip function, try just right clicking the .zip file and choose something like 'extract files'. maybe from this screenshot, it looks like you are trying to extract only the .exe, but you need to extract everything
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:44 AM   #2516
Ankimo
old hand
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 1,996
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
seems other people are using it fine. its a normal zip file, you should be able to unzip to a directory and then run. maybe youre trying to run it INSIDE winrar? post the error youre getting



constantly cycling is usually a problem of incorrectly setting up the Fold button during Include Site Setup. but looking at your ini, it seems like youve got two different pokerstars themes set up, which will conflict and cause problems. remove either the HyperSimple or Black from the Sites tab and see if that solves your problem.
Thanks Greg!!! It's working now. Now I can get down to using it and customizing it to my desire
Ankimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:27 PM   #2517
MauiPunter
veteran
 
MauiPunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maui, Hawaii
Posts: 2,232
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

Hey Greg,

I noticed an issue, which may or may not be a problem with SnT. When I have my HUD running, and I have the mouse hover over the table I want to perform an action on, IF the mouse is on top of any part of the HUD display, the key stroke does not go to SnT. If I move the mouse slightly to be on a a regular part of the window, it works fine. Would a HUD overlay steal focus and be considered not over the table when performing a hotkey action? Maybe this is a known issue.
MauiPunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:31 PM   #2518
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,854
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiPunter View Post
Hey Greg,

I noticed an issue, which may or may not be a problem with SnT. When I have my HUD running, and I have the mouse hover over the table I want to perform an action on, IF the mouse is on top of any part of the HUD display, the key stroke does not go to SnT. If I move the mouse slightly to be on a a regular part of the window, it works fine. Would a HUD overlay steal focus and be considered not over the table when performing a hotkey action? Maybe this is a known issue.
hrmm, you are the first to report this issue, but it could very well be a problem. SaT might detect the mouse over the HUD as a different window than the poker table. what HUD are you using?
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #2519
MauiPunter
veteran
 
MauiPunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maui, Hawaii
Posts: 2,232
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
hrmm, you are the first to report this issue, but it could very well be a problem. SaT might detect the mouse over the HUD as a different window than the poker table. what HUD are you using?
Holdem Manager.
MauiPunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #2520
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,854
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

only advice i have is to try running SaT as administrator and see if that works
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:39 PM   #2521
Ankimo
old hand
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 1,996
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

Anybody notice SAT not working properly when the VIP Store for Stars is open? The tables wouldn't go into the stack and I also noticed that I was unable to navigate in the Store (to the bonus section). If I clicked on the Bonus area, it would automatically maneuver me back to where I was originally.

I confirmed it was SAT by visiting the store after my session and had no problems.

Win7 32bit
Ankimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:57 AM   #2522
Lwipey
centurion
 
Lwipey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 130
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

I've been having an issue with tables cycling through, even though I have no hotkey for this. I'll fold a hand and all tables (in a stack) like cycle through and I somehow fold a hand for a table that I didn't want to. This happens maybe every other minute and it's not all the tables that cycle, just ones with hands. Caused a few misclicks today and wanted to see if anyone else has this going on?

only hotkey I currently use is f12 to send a grid table back to the stack.

L
Lwipey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:21 AM   #2523
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,854
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankimo View Post
Anybody notice SAT not working properly when the VIP Store for Stars is open? The tables wouldn't go into the stack and I also noticed that I was unable to navigate in the Store (to the bonus section). If I clicked on the Bonus area, it would automatically maneuver me back to where I was originally.

I confirmed it was SAT by visiting the store after my session and had no problems.

Win7 32bit
the store is probably being incorrectly detected as a table, or something like that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lwipey View Post
I've been having an issue with tables cycling through, even though I have no hotkey for this. I'll fold a hand and all tables (in a stack) like cycle through and I somehow fold a hand for a table that I didn't want to. This happens maybe every other minute and it's not all the tables that cycle, just ones with hands. Caused a few misclicks today and wanted to see if anyone else has this going on?

only hotkey I currently use is f12 to send a grid table back to the stack.

L
if you are only playing on one site, you can turn of 'bring tables to top' in SaT advanced options
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:25 PM   #2524
Lwipey
centurion
 
Lwipey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 130
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

I am only playing on one site, would having the bring urgent tables to top on SaT, and Popup table when action is required on stars conflict with each other? Would it be best to just have it checked on SaT and not stars, or vice versa?

Thanks for the great product greg, it has helped tremendously
Lwipey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:22 AM   #2525
greg nice
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
greg nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,854
Re: StackAndTile - multi-site table manager

yeah, just use one or the other. if youre having problems with SaT, then just allow stars to pop up the tables
greg nice is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive