Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2016, 09:10 AM   #201
Zrebna
old hand
 
Zrebna's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,412
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Hello!

Apparently there is now also preflop-rake_influences existent from what I have been heard from some buddies.

I wonder how and if it is possible to implement preflop-rake now to already purchased preflop-packages for free?
Zrebna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 04:43 AM   #202
ArtPlay
grinder
 
ArtPlay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 565
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Hi,

I have a couple questions :

- I've bought a 1-month licence. Once it expires, will I still be able to download the situations I'll have calculated ?

- From this experience :


I'm having the impression that the calculations are less accurate when I send them all at the same time. As weird as this would be I see no other explanation for having on average one order of magnitude in difference between the calculation I submitted at 05:49:34 and the bat of other ones sent around 7:05 : they feature the same ranges and most board seem to have a similar degree of complexity. The number of available betsizings was also the same.

Can you confirm whether that is the case or not, and/or give me a possible explanation?

Cheers!
ArtPlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 11:54 AM   #203
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 190
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Hello everybody!

Attention! Our Skype 'romanzborovsky' was hacked. Please notify all your friends not to communicate with this skype and please do not be careful by frauds from it.
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 08:00 AM   #204
Pronto
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 429
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Hello,

don't know how to contact you because mainsite is down,so i just post it here..

simple postflop doesn't work for me since yesterday,the calculations doesn't finish




has this also to do with the message on your homepage?
Pronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 05:30 PM   #205
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 190
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pronto View Post
Hello,

don't know how to contact you because mainsite is down,so i just post it here..

simple postflop doesn't work for me since yesterday,the calculations doesn't finish




has this also to do with the message on your homepage?
Hi!

The issue has been resolved already. Should be ok now.
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 03:38 PM   #206
Pronto
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 429
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

the problem still turn up every few hands (calculation finish, but only after hour's of waiting)..

i hope you solve it soon,it's pretty annyoing!
Pronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 04:49 PM   #207
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 190
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pronto View Post
the problem still turn up every few hands (calculation finish, but only after hour's of waiting)..

i hope you solve it soon,it's pretty annyoing!
So, you could download the results and work with it without status 'complete'. You are running easy trees that stops after they reach the limit of iterations that is defined in algorythm. So, your trees stop running earlier than 1 hour and they have very accurate results.
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 04:52 PM   #208
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 190
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Hello!

We are glad to present you a Pack with 6-max Big Blind vs IP Raiser situations.

The Pack includes 8 GTO preflop solutions with 100BB effective stacks for different IP Raisers:
1) BTN and CO 2.25x open vs BB
2) BTN, CO, MP and UTG 2.5x open vs BB
3) MP and UTG 3x open vs BB
You could look over source strategy trees (unsolved) opening them in the Preflop window of the program: download it from our site.

All with locked preflop raiser ranges based on population statistics from NL1K and NL2K on Stars. The rake in the Strategy Pack is based on Poker Stars MSNL rake.

The Pack was solved using subset of 184 flops. The solution of all of the 184 flops is also available for downloading.
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 11:06 AM   #209
kingLeon
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 2
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Are there plans to include more options of strategy view than hand matrix, like is implemented in GTORB with Hand strength view where we have outlined strategy for various hand types like top pair or flush draw rather than hand matrix or maybe there are plans to add feature similiar to range explorer from PIOSolver?
Also are there plans to add more options to flop, turn and river agreggations like adding possibility to include flop frequencies of bets instead of only EVs or adding the average frequencies to turn and river aggregates?
kingLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 08:36 PM   #210
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 190
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingLeon View Post
Are there plans to include more options of strategy view than hand matrix, like is implemented in GTORB with Hand strength view where we have outlined strategy for various hand types like top pair or flush draw rather than hand matrix or maybe there are plans to add feature similiar to range explorer from PIOSolver?
this feature is in the nearest plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingLeon View Post
Also are there plans to add more options to flop, turn and river agreggations like adding possibility to include flop frequencies of bets instead of only EVs or adding the average frequencies to turn and river aggregates?
it is already done but haven't released yet. I hope that beta-release will be in a couple of weeks.
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 04:11 PM   #211
Fishove
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 3
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Hi TeelXp and GTO players,

I am interested to buy "Pack #5: HU Cash Strategy Pack (199.99$)" but I have somes questions before I buy, sorry if this has already been asked before.

You say that it include the solution for the 184 flops. If I understand correctly, these 184 flops represent the majority of all existing board type.

If I have a specific flop to test, is there a way to know which one of the 184 tested flop is the most similar to my specific board ? (bypassing the needs to enter my specific custom board)

For example, if the flop board is As5sTc, which one of the 184 flops is the closest/similar one and how to find it ?
Fishove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 06:05 AM   #212
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 190
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishove View Post
Hi TeelXp and GTO players,

I am interested to buy "Pack #5: HU Cash Strategy Pack (199.99$)" but I have somes questions before I buy, sorry if this has already been asked before.

You say that it include the solution for the 184 flops. If I understand correctly, these 184 flops represent the majority of all existing board type.

If I have a specific flop to test, is there a way to know which one of the 184 tested flop is the most similar to my specific board ? (bypassing the needs to enter my specific custom board)

For example, if the flop board is As5sTc, which one of the 184 flops is the closest/similar one and how to find it ?
Hello!

Yes, for preflop calculation used different flops to represent the whole game.

Here are all flops with weights from the subset of 184 flops: file.

While working in program u could find necessary flop using filter feature.
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 06:14 AM   #213
tobakudan
grinder
 
tobakudan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Japan
Posts: 443
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeelXp View Post
While working in program u could find necessary flop using filter feature.
Do you mean in File -> Explorer where it says "Filter:"? How do you use this?
tobakudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 02:07 AM   #214
Zrebna
old hand
 
Zrebna's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,412
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobakudan View Post
Do you mean in File -> Explorer where it says "Filter:"? How do you use this?
Just in the search, you can type for instance 8 and then all boards will be in the search visible which stars with the card "8" and this reduces already the textures you need look through to find you wished one, a lot.
Zrebna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 03:04 PM   #215
J. Misugi
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 59
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

I keep having "connection timeout error". Any explanations ?

I can not check the products I have bought. It is annoying.
J. Misugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 11:34 AM   #216
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 190
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Misugi View Post
I keep having "connection timeout error". Any explanations ?

I can not check the products I have bought. It is annoying.
could you please describe when you get this error and what u did before it appears?

To resolve this problem better just contact directly our technical support via skype: teelxp
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 06:49 AM   #217
lafauriea
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 58
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

from your first post:8. Automated board generation, tree merging and EV aggregation for bulk analysis.

do you have any tutorials for this. I bought 1 month license and just want to know if it is possible to run flop calculation on the subset of flop.
lafauriea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 05:52 PM   #218
babaar
old hand
 
babaar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,600
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Hi, I'm interested in the preflop strategy packs. Do I need to buy a Simple Postflop licence in order to be able to make use of the preflop strategy packs or are these preflop strategy packs stand alone?
babaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 05:29 PM   #219
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 190
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by babaar View Post
Hi, I'm interested in the preflop strategy packs. Do I need to buy a Simple Postflop licence in order to be able to make use of the preflop strategy packs or are these preflop strategy packs stand alone?
No, you don't need any license to work view pack solutions.

Hello!

New version of Simple Postflop v1.09 will be released this weekend. I hope that our customers will like it

Also, want to mention that we have released MTT preflop solutions pack: Pack#6
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 07:04 PM   #220
Zrebna
old hand
 
Zrebna's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,412
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Glad to see the thread back^^

One quick feedback-suggestion:

Maybe you could make such a warning-message which pops up if you would in accident have spf open while a client is running, also for other sites than only pokerstars - at least the next bigger ones, such as 888 or party.
Zrebna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 03:16 PM   #221
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 190
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zrebna View Post
Glad to see the thread back^^

One quick feedback-suggestion:

Maybe you could make such a warning-message which pops up if you would in accident have spf open while a client is running, also for other sites than only pokerstars - at least the next bigger ones, such as 888 or party.
Hello!

We'll try to include this functionality in new version
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 11:01 PM   #222
Zrebna
old hand
 
Zrebna's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,412
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

perfect - thanks
Zrebna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 07:35 PM   #223
Zrebna
old hand
 
Zrebna's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,412
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Very cool update today - compliment and thanks a lot!
Zrebna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 04:58 AM   #224
alex2
newbie
 
alex2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 30
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Really nice update, and I'm happy to have this thread back!
About the new MTT pack 6, in SPF site says: "The rake in the Pack is 12.5% of BB."
but why include rake if the solutions are to simulate an MTT?
alex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 12:27 PM   #225
jamesk777
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 624
Re: Simple Postflop - Advanced Preflop and Postflop GTO Solver

Any description of the new update?
jamesk777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online