Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2011, 11:30 AM   #151
laberrababer
adept
 
laberrababer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,116
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

will the zoom graph (luv it) support sngs as well?
laberrababer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 02:20 PM   #152
*TT*
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 22,858
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by laberrababer View Post
will the zoom graph (luv it) support sngs as well?
Yes - but I cannot go into greater detail at this time because we haven't show our plans for tournaments and SNGs yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kollane View Post
Also it would be nice when can add bonuses/rackeback into graph like HEM has.
There is a logic problem with the graphing model you propose. Cash and tournament graphs are separate in both programs, therefore what happens when your rakeback or bonus was earned in a cash game but it is displaying in the tournament graph? PokerTracker strives for accuracy - its an idea we have discussed, the flaws in the model have held us back in the past. It can give the player the illusion they have made twice as much as they actually have, it creates big problems even for experienced users who may not realize that there is no direct correlation between cash and tournament rakeback and bonuses. We will continue to look at this idea though... and if anyone proposes a better solution we will always be open minded - please note that "who cares, toss it in anyway, accuracy be dammed because HEM does it" is not a better solution ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lien View Post
option for multi-volume archive when database backup is created
Modern computers have much bigger and faster hard drives than what was available in the past, as such we don't hear this request that often anymore; this issue appears to have been solved by the prevalence of larger hard drives and backup storage solutions. Rather then spending resources to code a multi-volume backup solution to help a minority of our users, we are working on features that effect the playing lives of as many of our users as possible. Occasionally this may let someone down when we dont include a feature that they wanted, this is of course unfortunate, but we do have the best interest of the majority of our users in mind. Have you considered getting a larger backup drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJs Ronin View Post
@ *TT*

Ty for the response, I believe my expectations for PT4 are now better defined.

I can live with the slow responses from PT3 (and I assume PT4 would not be manifestly different) as I was planning on upgrading my system and may use PT4 as the trigger.

re: Bankroll tracker. I hear what you say, but disagree on both the technical and strategic level. alon.albert developed a br tracker 4 years ago (prior to Derek's assurance) that was a little ripper and demonstrated how tourney and cash data could be combined. You might care to track him down for his expertise.
In theory we could create a graph using a new set of middle-tables, but that opens a can of worms were users would expect unified reports - and that is not possible without stopping all development and postponing PT4 for a year or longer. When PokerTracker adds a feature, we fully add it - we don't stop 1/2 way in, we do it right. As such we do not add win rate graphs without first creating robust report solutions, case in point the convergence of Omaha and Holdem data in PT4. We learned from this mistake in the past, we do not intend to make similar errors in the future. When we do not follow this development strategy we end up helping some of our users, while alienating more than before by not completing the feature so it matches the rest of the application. With all that said, I would agree that this is something we should look into for the future once it is time to rethink the PT4 interface - I am not promising, but it will be considered.

On the bright side PokerTracker works with third party developers to add middle market features when the need arises, graphs that combine both tournaments and cash games appear to be a good example of such a scenario, alon.albert is welcome to speak with us if he needs guidance. With that said, you will notice that PokerTracker does not force it's third party developers into exclusivity agreements, we believe that is not in the best interest of the poker community. Players should not have to chose which tracking application they want to use based on the exclusive add-ons, that is why PT4 includes the functionality of many popular third party apps that were not previously available to PokerTracker 3 users - we include these features without any additional charge. Pretty sweet

PS: you really do come up with some good ideas, please dont stop, keep firing away!


Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner View Post
if i buy PT3 today, do i get a discount on PT4 later this year?

will PT3 stop working when PT4 comes out?
PT3 will continue to be supported. We supported PT2 for 3 years before the end of life for that application reached. As discussed earlier in this thread, if you purchase PT3 now you will get a free upgrade to PT4 when it is ready. Your covered!


On a separate note, I recently saw posts elsewhere which claimed that that PokerTracker 4 for OSX is a port from the windows version. This is incorrect, we develop for both Windows and OS X at the exact same time using a unified code base. The Mac version of PokerTracker 4 is an OS X native application, it is not ported from our Windows code.

The Windows version of PT4 will precede the OS X version of PokerTracker 4 slightly due to the resources required for support, but the OS X version is in development at the exact same time - we intend to release the OS X public beta shortly after the Windows version goes on sale.

I hope this helps.... keep the questions coming!
*TT* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:11 AM   #153
Messenjupp
veteran
 
Messenjupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: a student of the game
Posts: 3,230
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TT* View Post
There is a logic problem with the graphing model you propose. Cash and tournament graphs are separate in both programs, therefore what happens when your rakeback or bonus was earned in a cash game but it is displaying in the tournament graph? PokerTracker strives for accuracy - its an idea we have discussed, the flaws in the model have held us back in the past. It can give the player the illusion they have made twice as much as they actually have, it creates big problems even for experienced users who may not realize that there is no direct correlation between cash and tournament rakeback and bonuses. We will continue to look at this idea though... and if anyone proposes a better solution we will always be open minded - please note that "who cares, toss it in anyway, accuracy be dammed because HEM does it" is not a better solution ;-)
I dont know what HEM does or does not....so far I only have been a PT user :-)

But what I would like to have is a tracker program that shows me my "real" winnings even though I have to type them in manually. Lets say I play on FTP (which is not possible anymore unfortunately but for the sake of the argument) and I buy a cash bonus while grinding...the rakeback I get every friday is not the same as PT3 shows me cause I get a deduction....so lets say I made 1k on FTP playing over a month and should make 300 in rakeback (thats what the FTP stats tells me)...so my winnings should be 1.3k. In reality rakeback payments are only 200 but I cleared the 250 dollar bonus...so my account shows an increase over 1.45k for this month.

So why not make a special tab or whatever you use now where I can chose which stats I want to see there (or carry over) and also get the option to type in some numbers and descriptions myself... this way I can carry over my "real" winning while playing and add the real rakeback payments and cash bonus myself to see what my acutal winnings are. I know I probably can do that with an excel sheet but it would be nice if I can use one program for all.

Hopefully you get my point...if not...let me know and I will try again (again...I'm not a native speaker so its not that easy sometimes).

____________________

Another question:

Any estimate on the price for upgrading the PT3 license to PT4...just curious what range we are talking about? Between $40-$60 or even more or less?
Messenjupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:02 AM   #154
Makemegood
adept
 
Makemegood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,141
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Advanced notetaking would be awesome. With features that is common in programs such as ms office.
Makemegood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:42 PM   #155
ranka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ranka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sinned
Posts: 7,491
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Add 2 stats. Invested In the Pot and Voluntarily Invested in the Pot. It's not percent but dollar.

For example. I want to see how well I am doing when I call 3bet. It's obvious if u lose less than your preflop raise size was then it's profitable to call. I mean your raise $3 and if opponent 3bets to $9. If u lose less than $3 by calling then it's profitable to call.

Would be much better to analyze the game. Right now you must estimate with average. Sometimes I open 3, sometimes minraise etc. The same for everything like cbets, 3bets, 4bets etc.
ranka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:40 PM   #156
PJs Ronin
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 97
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Here's another one folks have been bleating about for years... transparent background on HUD stats?
PJs Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:25 PM   #157
PJs Ronin
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 97
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TT* View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kollane
Also it would be nice when can add bonuses/rackeback into graph like HEM has.
There is a logic problem with the graphing model you propose. Cash and tournament graphs are separate in both programs, therefore what happens when your rakeback or bonus was earned in a cash game but it is displaying in the tournament graph?...
I believe the logic error is in assuming we (the BR fanatics) want PT4 to track Omaha, or Holdem, or tournies or cash... we don't. We want PT4 to track Poker. That would beg the obvious question, why are cash and tourney graphs separate, after all it is just data that PT3/4 pushes out to a 3rd party program... right?

I really feel that PT is missing a huge incentive here.
PJs Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:15 AM   #158
cgets
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: [>-]
Posts: 203
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TT* View Post
There is a logic problem with the graphing model you propose. Cash and tournament graphs are separate in both programs, therefore what happens when your rakeback or bonus was earned in a cash game but it is displaying in the tournament graph? PokerTracker strives for accuracy - its an idea we have discussed, the flaws in the model have held us back in the past. It can give the player the illusion they have made twice as much as they actually have, it creates big problems even for experienced users who may not realize that there is no direct correlation between cash and tournament rakeback and bonuses. We will continue to look at this idea though... and if anyone proposes a better solution we will always be open minded - please note that "who cares, toss it in anyway, accuracy be dammed because HEM does it" is not a better solution ;-)
Just make graph showing your total winnings (cash, tourney, omaha cash..) and then display rakeback and bonuses only in total graph to prevent confusion
cgets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:32 PM   #159
*TT*
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 22,858
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messenjupp View Post
Any estimate on the price for upgrading the PT3 license to PT4...just curious what range we are talking about? Between $40-$60 or even more or less?
That’s still a secret! We are not going to announce pricing until the software is about to come out for sale, that also means we cannot discuss ranges - except to say the upgrade will be very affordable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makemegood View Post
Advanced notetaking would be awesome. With features that is common in programs such as ms office.
Have you read our press release? Your wish is our command!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranka View Post
Add 2 stats. Invested In the Pot and Voluntarily Invested in the Pot. It's not percent but dollar.
For example. I want to see how well I am doing when I call 3bet. It's obvious if u lose less than your preflop raise size was then it's profitable to call. I mean your raise $3 and if opponent 3bets to $9. If u lose less than $3 by calling then it's profitable to call.
Would be much better to analyze the game. Right now you must estimate with average. Sometimes I open 3, sometimes minraise etc. The same for everything like cbets, 3bets, 4bets etc.
I need more information on this idea please so we can evaluate it. Do you see this as this a session stat, a player stat, or a hand descriptive stat? Do you see this used in-game, or in a report? Be as descriptive as possible. Keep in mind we do not want to bloat the database with rarely used stats, if a stat can be made and it is not widely used we tend to include this in our download repository instead. Thnx!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJs Ronin View Post
Here's another one folks have been bleating about for years... transparent background on HUD stats?
Keep an eye out for an upcoming HUD Profile creation video because we cannot discuss features that haven’t been announced yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messenjupp View Post
But what I would like to have is a tracker program that shows me my "real" winnings even though I have to type them in manually
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJs Ronin View Post
We want PT4 to track Poker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgets View Post
Just make graph showing your total winnings (cash, tourney, omaha cash..) and then display rakeback and bonuses only in total graph to prevent confusion
Guys - we hear you, you are not falling on deaf ears. This is a concept we want to see as well. As I explained earlier, the Bankroll Management features that were under consideration 2 years ago was dropped so we could focus on other features that were a higher priority for the majority of our users at the time. Some of these features such as Tournament Detection and Currency Management are still exclusive to PT3 and are heavily used by our users… I don’t know why others haven’t tried to implement their own currency and tournament detection engines; perhaps it is because these are very complicated solutions to add? Although that specific bankroll management idea was dropped two years ago, it doesn’t mean we don't have other plans up our sleeves that we have yet to show you. I can assure you all that we are looking at ways to help you in this regard - but I must say, implementing such a solution is a lot more complicated than you all seem to think it is because we do not want to add a new feature that is not "feature complete", none of the most common trackers have this feature - yet….


PS: I've been sick the past few days, sorry for the slow responses. New video in a few days!
*TT* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:52 AM   #160
Weegs
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 567
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TT* View Post
There is a logic problem with the graphing model you propose. Cash and tournament graphs are separate in both programs, therefore what happens when your rakeback or bonus was earned in a cash game but it is displaying in the tournament graph?
I understand why bonuses might be hard to include in graphs but not the rakeback part. Why would rakeback earned in cash games ever be displayed in tourny graph and vice versa? There's nothing ambiguous about rakeback. Every time you play a hand (or tournament) you pay rake and you get rakeback from it. Every penny of your rakeback can be traced to a specific hand or a tourny.


I have one request regarding the repository.. Please clean it up and organize it better. Maybe make some separate section where you only show "official" stats made (or validated) by the PT staff. Stats that follow the same standard as the built-in stats. Your current repository is full of crappy looking "home made" stats that often don't even work as they should.

edit.
Oh yeah, looking good guys! Keep up the good work

Last edited by Weegs; 07-01-2011 at 09:05 AM.
Weegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:24 PM   #161
*TT*
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 22,858
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weegs View Post
I understand why bonuses might be hard to include in graphs but not the rakeback part. Why would rakeback earned in cash games ever be displayed in tourny graph and vice versa? There's nothing ambiguous about rakeback. Every time you play a hand (or tournament) you pay rake and you get rakeback from it. Every penny of your rakeback can be traced to a specific hand or a tourny.


I have one request regarding the repository.. Please clean it up and organize it better. Maybe make some separate section where you only show "official" stats made (or validated) by the PT staff. Stats that follow the same standard as the built-in stats. Your current repository is full of crappy looking "home made" stats that often don't even work as they should.

edit.
Oh yeah, looking good guys! Keep up the good work
Most rakeback tracking currently available is inaccurate because the methodologies of calculating rakeback vary so greatly from site to site. There must be a better way - that's all I can say for now.

Re: The Repository - it is our intention to better organize our custom stats, HUD, reports and themes repository once we switch to our new web platform for the launch of PT4. We agree! And thanks for the kind words....
*TT* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:31 PM   #162
Weegs
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 567
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TT* View Post
Most rakeback tracking currently available is inaccurate because the methodologies of calculating rakeback vary so greatly from site to site. There must be a better way - that's all I can say for now.
Ok, that makes sense. It's a minor thing anyway, I'm sure you'll come up with something cool

Quote:
Re: The Repository - it is our intention to better organize our custom stats, HUD, reports and themes repository once we switch to our new web platform for the launch of PT4. We agree! And thanks for the kind words....
Good to hear. Please consider the "official and validated" stats thingy. Maybe mark them with a gold star or PT4 logo or something.

Thanks for the answers!
Weegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 03:50 AM   #163
djo
.
 
djo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,368
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

what about making it possible to customize the hud you see on players depending on different factors:

* position. example: if a player is in the blinds, show his fold to blind to steal stat. example: show a a players ats stat only if he's in a stealing position.
* hand sample. there are stats that have a lot of meaning when you have hundreds+ hands on someone, but none when you have <100. WTSD for example.
* the street you are on: AF/CR/W$SD flop/turn/river for example..

regarding the reverse hud, i think it's an amazing idea.
i understand the performance concerns it could be just turned off by default and have a warning to it's usage. i'm pretty sure new high end machines could deal with it.
djo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:27 AM   #164
Messenjupp
veteran
 
Messenjupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: a student of the game
Posts: 3,230
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

@ TT

at least for me I dont care if I can use "real" rakeback or bonus or stuff like that for graphs...I couldnt care less tbh...but i would really appreciate a possibility to document my real winnings in one and the same program and therefore not having to use excel or programs like that....just wanted to mention it cause I'm not sure its that clear (because of the graph discussion).
Messenjupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:36 PM   #165
ServerBTest002
grinder
 
ServerBTest002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 562
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TT* View Post
Yes - but I cannot go into greater detail at this time because we haven't show our plans for tournaments and SNGs yet.
I hope you'll support sng well, HUSNGs (turbos and superturbors) require more love... a ton of players are playing them
ServerBTest002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:06 AM   #166
PJs Ronin
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 97
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Will PT4 be able to differentiate HUD profiles between a FR NLHE cash table, and a FR PLO cash table when one of those HUD profiles is set to default for that table type? The reason I ask is because PT3 can't.
PJs Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:32 AM   #167
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by djo View Post
what about making it possible to customize the hud you see on players depending on different factors:

* position. example: if a player is in the blinds, show his fold to blind to steal stat. example: show a a players ats stat only if he's in a stealing position.
* hand sample. there are stats that have a lot of meaning when you have hundreds+ hands on someone, but none when you have <100. WTSD for example.
* the street you are on: AF/CR/W$SD flop/turn/river for example..

regarding the reverse hud, i think it's an amazing idea.
i understand the performance concerns it could be just turned off by default and have a warning to it's usage. i'm pretty sure new high end machines could deal with it.
This kind of thing would require information about the current hand, but PokerTracker uses information from the hand history file which is updated at the end of each hand. The middle "hand sample" request is a different situation, and I'll remind the development team about this request.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ServerBTest002 View Post
I hope you'll support sng well, HUSNGs (turbos and superturbors) require more love... a ton of players are playing them
Details of tournament support haven't been released yet, but there are additional tournament functions planned for PT4.
If there is anything specific you'd like to see, please let us know - we're building PT4 based on what our users want and need.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PJs Ronin View Post
Will PT4 be able to differentiate HUD profiles between a FR NLHE cash table, and a FR PLO cash table when one of those HUD profiles is set to default for that table type? The reason I ask is because PT3 can't.
I think that HUD functionality will be featured in one of the preview videos fairly soon and until that point we can't comment on specifics, but I will remind the development team about this (although it's something I've asked for personally in the past too).
WhiteRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:02 PM   #168
ServerBTest002
grinder
 
ServerBTest002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 562
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRider View Post
Details of tournament support haven't been released yet, but there are additional tournament functions planned for PT4.
If there is anything specific you'd like to see, please let us know - we're building PT4 based on what our users want and need.
Well, the sharkscope filters would be great (I posted them a few posts ago).
I got a PT3 license but always use HM so I don't really know if the feature I'd like to see are present right now in your software.
What I'm asking and I think most sng players will ask, is the ability to analyze them like a cash games... In HM many feature are available on for cash games and HM SNG support is far from decent
ServerBTest002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #169
PJs Ronin
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 97
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRider View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJs Ronin
Will PT4 be able to differentiate HUD profiles between a FR NLHE cash table, and a FR PLO cash table when one of those HUD profiles is set to default for that table type? The reason I ask is because PT3 can't.
I think that HUD functionality will be featured in one of the preview videos fairly soon and until that point we can't comment on specifics, but I will remind the development team about this (although it's something I've asked for personally in the past too).
"you spoke, we listened"... and we're still waiting. I don't need a video, just confirmation of functionality or rectification of current PT3 bugs.
PJs Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:59 AM   #170
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServerBTest002 View Post
Well, the sharkscope filters would be great (I posted them a few posts ago).
I got a PT3 license but always use HM so I don't really know if the feature I'd like to see are present right now in your software.
What I'm asking and I think most sng players will ask, is the ability to analyze them like a cash games... In HM many feature are available on for cash games and HM SNG support is far from decent
The development team are following this thread closely so anything already posted will have been taken on board. If you have any other specific requests please post them.
I'm not sure what you mean by "the ability to analyze them like a cash games" - tournaments are very different from cash games, and there are tournament improvements to come but if there is anything specific you want to be able to do please ask.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PJs Ronin View Post
"you spoke, we listened"... and we're still waiting. I don't need a video, just confirmation of functionality or rectification of current PT3 bugs.
I'm sorry, but functionality isn't yet finalised and I can't give you any details beyond what has already been released.
WhiteRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:57 PM   #171
BoterSmoter
veteran
 
BoterSmoter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,099
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Having the HUD be able to only show the last x amount of hands or only hands from the last x months would be nice.
BoterSmoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:33 AM   #172
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

You can have the HUD show the last X hands in PT3 - see the HUD Options tab.
The request for last X months, etc, has been made before but I'll remind the development team about it for you.
WhiteRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:46 PM   #173
*TT*
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 22,858
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

PokerTracker 4 Feature Preview #2
To help us prepare PokerTracker 4 for the public beta release we need your feedback on each of the features shown in the video below.

Go ahead, feel free to share with us what you like and/or dislike, we are listening to your comments and refining the development agenda based on the input of players like you.

Development of PokerTracker 4 is a collaborative effort with the online poker community; we cannot deliver the world class tracker you expect without your help. We need your feedback!


*TT* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:37 PM   #174
ServerBTest002
grinder
 
ServerBTest002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 562
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TT* View Post
PokerTracker 4 Feature Preview #2
To help us prepare PokerTracker 4 for the public beta release we need your feedback on each of the features shown in the video below.

Go ahead, feel free to share with us what you like and/or dislike, we are listening to your comments and refining the development agenda based on the input of players like you.

Development of PokerTracker 4 is a collaborative effort with the online poker community; we cannot deliver the world class tracker you expect without your help. We need your feedback!


In the video you are showing great stats (similar to holdem vision).
I noticed that you are analyzing cash games... I'd like to know if all the stats shown in the video will be available to tournament players
ServerBTest002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:15 PM   #175
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Virtually all stats are available for tournament as well as cash - there may be a few odd exceptions, but certainly the vast majority are exactly the same.
WhiteRider is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online