Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2012, 04:01 PM   #126
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 933
Re: Pokeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlo4sho View Post
Am I correct in assuming BB/100 is Big Bets per 100 hands under the report builder stats?
Correct and in NL games it'll be x2 the Big Blind.
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:41 AM   #127
deathpotato
adept
 
deathpotato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: east bay
Posts: 1,054
Re: Pokeit

Thanks for this, seems like a very nice package so far. I'm just uploading some Bovada hands and it seems that SNG winnings aren't being properly recorded. The hands/stack sizes from each individual tournament seem correct, and the software tracks the buy-ins properly, but it doesn't show anything in terms of profit/loss.

I took a look at the SNG handhistories and they don't say anything explicit about the tournament ending or someone being awarded a prize; they just end once someone has all the chips. I can PM you one if you'd like.
deathpotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:07 PM   #128
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathpotato View Post
Thanks for this, seems like a very nice package so far. I'm just uploading some Bovada hands and it seems that SNG winnings aren't being properly recorded. The hands/stack sizes from each individual tournament seem correct, and the software tracks the buy-ins properly, but it doesn't show anything in terms of profit/loss.

I took a look at the SNG handhistories and they don't say anything explicit about the tournament ending or someone being awarded a prize; they just end once someone has all the chips. I can PM you one if you'd like.
We've got a new update on the way that'll help you with that so hang tight.
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:05 AM   #129
deathpotato
adept
 
deathpotato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: east bay
Posts: 1,054
Re: Pokeit

Great! Thanks. Any chance the update will also include the ability to read off the opponent's (un-shown) hand? That would be really excellent.
deathpotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:29 AM   #130
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 933
Re: Pokeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathpotato View Post
Great! Thanks. Any chance the update will also include the ability to read off the opponent's (un-shown) hand? That would be really excellent.
Yes. Will be adding that in too.
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:29 AM   #131
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 933
Re: Pokeit

Pokeit’s undergone many behind the scenes changes since we launched this past May. While there’s still much more in the works, we wanted to give you a quick update on what’s new with Pokeit, as well as what you can expect from us in the future. As of today, everyone should be updated to our most recent version, which includes some of the following additions and improvements:
  • New Sites: Pokeit now supports Enet and Bodog/Bovada hand histories
  • Enhanced Tournament Support: You can now add tournament results manually
  • Improved Site and Game Support: Hundreds of bug fixes; more games at more sites
We’ve got a lot more planned for 2012. Look out for an even bigger release in a couple of weeks. If you’d like to know more, you can find details about these improvements on our blog.
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:05 PM   #132
drexah
Pooh-Bah
 
drexah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: boston
Posts: 5,936
Re: Pokeit

in the hand browser not being able to sort by pot size won/loss is really annoying. also earlier i went to scroll down through a filtered result and it gave me a stuck loading screen. are there any plans for a hand replayer? also curious for bovada hands if there will be any sort of implementation to show opponents actual hands (in the HH's it shows everyone's hole cards).
drexah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:04 PM   #133
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 933
Re: Pokeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexah View Post
in the hand browser not being able to sort by pot size won/loss is really annoying. are there any plans for a hand replayer?
Both are in development and should be ready before the new year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexah View Post
also earlier i went to scroll down through a filtered result and it gave me a stuck loading screen. also curious for bovada hands if there will be any sort of implementation to show opponents actual hands (in the HH's it shows everyone's hole cards).
Reimported your hands. Can you double check that you're still seeing these problems?
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:51 AM   #134
BreakYaNeck
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
BreakYaNeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 8,085
Re: Pokeit

My virus protection keeps telling me this is unsafe to download
BreakYaNeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:06 PM   #135
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakYaNeck View Post
My virus protection keeps telling me this is unsafe to download
OS? Browser? Who is making these erroneous statements about our software?
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:13 PM   #136
dangerdan05
grinder
 
dangerdan05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: LasVegas
Posts: 474
Re: Pokeit

Seems like my pokeit has missed a recent session i had on bovada, i usually play FL 6max but this one was fullring, any help?
dangerdan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:25 PM   #137
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerdan05 View Post
Seems like my pokeit has missed a recent session i had on bovada, i usually play FL 6max but this one was fullring, any help?
Yep. A new version of the client is going to be released on Monday to fix this problem. Copy and paste the full ring file in your Bovada folder (this should create a copy) and let me know if it gets uploaded.
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:54 PM   #138
dangerdan05
grinder
 
dangerdan05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: LasVegas
Posts: 474
Re: Pokeit

Nope i copy and pasted into another folder and added to Pokeit but still not reading it?? Its probably missed a few of my games that i havent noticed, when this new version comes out willl it detect anything that it has missed?
dangerdan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:11 PM   #139
dangerdan05
grinder
 
dangerdan05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: LasVegas
Posts: 474
Re: Pokeit

ok, so i copy and pasted alll hands again and put them in a new folder and added to pokeit, now it seemed to recognize the session. All is good as far as i know.. thnx
dangerdan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:25 PM   #140
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 933
Re: Pokeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerdan05 View Post
Nope i copy and pasted into another folder and added to Pokeit but still not reading it?? Its probably missed a few of my games that i havent noticed, when this new version comes out willl it detect anything that it has missed?
Yes. And again, sorry about that. Trying to get everything squared away as soon as possible.
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:36 AM   #141
vegasbound
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 59
Re: Pokeit

Is there any way to manually sync it up? I'm playing on Bovada and it's not picking up the new hand histories right away. They're all in the folder.

Last edited by vegasbound; 10-29-2012 at 10:37 AM. Reason: grammar
vegasbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:31 PM   #142
MrHerbert
centurion
 
MrHerbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 170
Re: Pokeit

pokeit has been working great for me up until today when i added new hands, the pokeit app said 'uplading filelist' for about ten minutes, then stopped, but the hands never got added. help... i am using a mac btw.
MrHerbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:34 AM   #143
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 933
Re: Pokeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasbound View Post
Is there any way to manually sync it up? I'm playing on Bovada and it's not picking up the new hand histories right away. They're all in the folder.
We're working on a new version of the client right now that'll fix this. If you PM me your username, i'll update your database manually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHerbert View Post
pokeit has been working great for me up until today when i added new hands, the pokeit app said 'uplading filelist' for about ten minutes, then stopped, but the hands never got added. help... i am using a mac btw.
We had a server outage earlier today so that's probably what had been causing issues for you. Let me know if you continue to have problems.
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:53 AM   #144
MrHerbert
centurion
 
MrHerbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 170
Re: Pokeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazDazzle View Post
We're working on a new version of the client right now that'll fix this. If you PM me your username, i'll update your database manually.


We had a server outage earlier today so that's probably what had been causing issues for you. Let me know if you continue to have problems.
since the server outage it hasn't updated with the new hands i added to the folder.... any way to jump start it so it can recognize the new hands?
MrHerbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:24 AM   #145
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHerbert View Post
since the server outage it hasn't updated with the new hands i added to the folder.... any way to jump start it so it can recognize the new hands?
Yes. PM me your username and I'll sort it.
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #146
SooSoo
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 29
Re: Pokeit

Same here....the client is not importing hands...can u help me?
SooSoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:29 PM   #147
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 933
Re: Pokeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooSoo View Post
Same here....the client is not importing hands...can u help me?
Yes. I would love to. Please email support@pokeit.co with your username and a short description of what happened before it stopped working.
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #148
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 933
Re: Pokeit

Anyone who's still having trouble syncing and uploading hands should restart the client and update to the new version (v1.09). This update should happen automatically when Pokeit restarts.
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #149
GoDeViLs
veteran
 
GoDeViLs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,303
Re: Pokeit

Had prob when updating, progress bar would freeze at the end (would wait an hour before I killed it). Worked after re-boot. My question is when dl'ing Bovada tourney/sng hh's, is there something extra I need to do to get roi and profit functionality? Those fields are blank and basically it just tells me how many hands I played and what time/date tourney was. Thx
GoDeViLs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:42 PM   #150
ChazDazzle
adept
 
ChazDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Casino Night Zone
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDeViLs View Post
Had prob when updating, progress bar would freeze at the end (would wait an hour before I killed it). Worked after re-boot. My question is when dl'ing Bovada tourney/sng hh's, is there something extra I need to do to get roi and profit functionality? Those fields are blank and basically it just tells me how many hands I played and what time/date tourney was. Thx
If you go to ReportBuilder > Sessions Report and select Tournaments from the drop down it'll give you the option of manually entering tournament results. Since Bovada doesn't have summary files, this is the only way to add results for now.
ChazDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online