Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2019, 02:04 PM   #5126
MitchHedburger
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3
Re: PioSOLVER - postflop equilibrium solver for Holdem

I have Pio-Solver Edge and have figured out how to set up the Pre-flop trees that I want and now I need to rent a server.

How do I transfer the trees from my laptop to the server?

If I put in my 2nd license key to the server will the trees I made be saved in the Pio-Solver? When I click "Save preflop configuration: to file/to clipboard" is one of them saving just on my computer and the other saving on my logged in Piosolver?

I assume I'm going to want to save "very small tree only flops cached" if I just need preflop ranges, and then how do I transfer that from my rented server to my laptop?

Thank you for your help.
MitchHedburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 02:23 PM   #5127
sickky
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 15
Re: PioSOLVER - postflop equilibrium solver for Holdem

Hello,

My solver is broke, i can not run agreggated reports , also EV other tools like range explorer does not work how they should.
When i try to run one of these tools it shows me

https://gyazo.com/0958114c0ec583f4a44a77ca9261797e

can some one help me?

Thanks.
sickky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 03:12 AM   #5128
punter11235
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: solving poker
Posts: 7,574
Re: PioSOLVER - postflop equilibrium solver for Holdem

Quote:
How do I transfer the trees from my laptop to the server?
If you mean tree configs so you can build them on the server just copy your PreflopTreeBuilding and TreeBuilding folders. If you would like to copy ranges as well copy Ranges folder. Alternatively you can just copy-paste your whole Pio installation folder to the server so you will keep all the configs/ranges automatically.

Quote:
If I put in my 2nd license key to the server will the trees I made be saved in the Pio-Solver? When I click "Save preflop configuration: to file/to clipboard" is one of them saving just on my computer and the other saving on my logged in Piosolver?
A server is just another computer located elsewhere. If you do something there it will be stored locally. If you want to move solutions/ranges/configs you need to copy the files from one computer to another.

Quote:
I assume I'm going to want to save "very small tree only flops cached" if I just need preflop ranges, and then how do I transfer that from my rented server to my laptop?
Yes, with Remote Desktop (built-in Windows) it's easy to copy-paste files from the server to your computer.

Quote:
My solver is broke, i can not run agreggated reports , also EV other tools like range explorer does not work how they should.
When i try to run one of these tools it shows me
1)Make sure to install Net Framework 4.7.2
2)Make sure to run the newest version of Pio, installer/updater is here:
https://piofiles.com/download/Updater/PioUpdater.exe
punter11235 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online