Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2019, 09:32 AM   #2626
The Apex
veteran
 
The Apex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: On the road
Posts: 2,703
Re: NoteCaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by illdomybest View Post
Hi, just got the NoteCaddy for PT4 too and I wasn't able to find online when the trial ends and how much it costs after.



I'd also very much appreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of where to start with NC for PT4 (videos or articles), most of the resources I see are for HEM.



And where can I find PT4 custom stats packages?


Itís in beta and is free afaik.

https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/...ck-start-guide
The Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 06:11 PM   #2627
Crazy Ivan
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 40
Re: NoteCaddy

Hello,

I purchased Power Hud, and I've read through the user manual multiple times and keep coming up with the same question. I understand "aqua" stats are opportunities to realize fold equity, and translate to good bluffing opportunities; while "violet" stats, show less fold equity and would require a stronger value range to justify action. However, I am getting confused where there is a negative value (-5) in aqua, or a (10,) also in aqua. Both say to buff more. I was under impression a negative number represented a weaker range and better to play against, and a higher number would indicate a stronger range, thus more value oriented.

Please advise. Thank you
Crazy Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 02:57 PM   #2628
FR-Nit
adept
 
FR-Nit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 944
Re: NoteCaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Ivan View Post
Hello,

I purchased Power Hud, and I've read through the user manual multiple times and keep coming up with the same question. I understand "aqua" stats are opportunities to realize fold equity, and translate to good bluffing opportunities; while "violet" stats, show less fold equity and would require a stronger value range to justify action. However, I am getting confused where there is a negative value (-5) in aqua, or a (10,) also in aqua. Both say to buff more. I was under impression a negative number represented a weaker range and better to play against, and a higher number would indicate a stronger range, thus more value oriented.

Please advise. Thank you
You should contact the creator of Power HUD as he is the one who can answer your questions. Here is the appropriate support-thread:

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/1...-edge-1651095/
FR-Nit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 10:51 PM   #2629
nostrakhan
journeyman
 
nostrakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 355
Re: NoteCaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-Nit View Post
You should contact the creator of Power HUD as he is the one who can answer your questions. Here is the appropriate support-thread:

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/1...-edge-1651095/
Thank you FR-Nit
nostrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 06:42 PM   #2630
stinbag
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fredericton, NB Canada
Posts: 313
Re: NoteCaddy

I've read:
http://wiki.assaultware.com/NoteCadd...trictions.ashx

What about automated text notes, do these still work at Pokerstars? If so, even ones based on differing board textures/hole cards?
stinbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 11:09 AM   #2631
nostrakhan
journeyman
 
nostrakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 355
Re: NoteCaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinbag View Post
I've read:
http://wiki.assaultware.com/NoteCadd...trictions.ashx

What about automated text notes, do these still work at Pokerstars? If so, even ones based on differing board textures/hole cards?
Hi stinbag,

Yes the automated text notes still work on Pokerstars live tables. The ones based on board textures / hole cards won't work at Pokerstars live tables though.
nostrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 03:19 PM   #2632
stinbag
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fredericton, NB Canada
Posts: 313
Re: NoteCaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostrakhan View Post
Hi stinbag,

Yes the automated text notes still work on Pokerstars live tables. The ones based on board textures / hole cards won't work at Pokerstars live tables though.
Does the below mean that we cannot show text notes directly on the table through the HUD?

https://www.pokerstars.com/assets/co...ence-guide.pdf
Quote:
HUDs are no longer permitted to display non-numerical data, categorise players or dynamically display statistics specific to a certain situation.
stinbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 07:04 AM   #2633
nostrakhan
journeyman
 
nostrakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 355
Re: NoteCaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinbag View Post
Does the below mean that we cannot show text notes directly on the table through the HUD?

https://www.pokerstars.com/assets/co...ence-guide.pdf
Per that quoted sentence HUDs would not be able to display names, or they would not allow for a note box where you could write text in, so I don't even know how you would interpret that. I think what they are trying to say here is that automatic Badges aren't allowed there at their live tables.

As far as I know the text notes still work at PokerStars. I don't have access to PokerStars being in the US, so your best bet might be to just try it out and see.

HM2/NC have blocked everything from working at PokerStars that does not comply with their rules to Pokerstars satisfaction, so you should not be in any trouble for using that feature if that's what you're worried about
nostrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:31 PM   #2634
tompoker
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 159
Re: NoteCaddy

how can i change the badges into icons i want? i believe i have done that before when i tried it now they keep updating to the old ones.
tompoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 11:15 PM   #2635
nostrakhan
journeyman
 
nostrakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 355
Re: NoteCaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompoker View Post
how can i change the badges into icons i want? i believe i have done that before when i tried it now they keep updating to the old ones.
Hey tompoker,

If you go into NoteCaddy and open the note/color definition that uses the badge, you'll see the badge image and you can change it.
nostrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 11:04 AM   #2636
tompoker
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 159
Re: NoteCaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostrakhan View Post
Hey tompoker,

If you go into NoteCaddy and open the note/color definition that uses the badge, you'll see the badge image and you can change it.
does that work to manually put badges? i only want to use notecaddy for that
tompoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 11:05 AM   #2637
nostrakhan
journeyman
 
nostrakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 355
Re: NoteCaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompoker View Post
does that work to manually put badges? i only want to use notecaddy for that
yep
nostrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:08 PM   #2638
tompoker
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 159
Re: NoteCaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostrakhan View Post
yep
ok cool, is it also possible to remove all the other badges?
tompoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:20 PM   #2639
tompoker
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 159
Re: NoteCaddy

ok well none off this work, if i click the + sign to add a badge when i hover it gives me the pt4 thing with player name hands etc, then the badges the menu dissapears whenever i move my mouse so i can't even select any. this software sucks balls seriously
tompoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 09:06 PM   #2640
nostrakhan
journeyman
 
nostrakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 355
Re: NoteCaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompoker View Post
ok cool, is it also possible to remove all the other badges?
Yes you can remove any badges you like anytime. NC is super configurable and allows you create your setup just as you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompoker View Post
ok well none off this work, if i click the + sign to add a badge when i hover it gives me the pt4 thing with player name hands etc, then the badges the menu dissapears whenever i move my mouse so i can't even select any. this software sucks balls seriously
Are you using some 3rd party software that is taking the focus away?
nostrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 07:09 PM   #2641
tompoker
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 159
Re: NoteCaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostrakhan View Post
Yes you can remove any badges you like anytime. NC is super configurable and allows you create your setup just as you like it.



Are you using some 3rd party software that is taking the focus away?

that the badge window dissapeared fixed on it's own.
I want to use notecaddy only to put manual badges on people. i don't care about the notes it automatically takes. ideally i have my custom images and none off the ones notecaddy has. i tried what you said and also replacing the images with different ones. none off it seemed to work
tompoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 07:19 PM   #2642
tompoker
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 159
Re: NoteCaddy

i tried changes the images in (c/user/appdata/local/pt4/data/appsdata/xyz/temp images. those keep updating if it is possible within NC i need more detailed explanation pelase
tompoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 07:21 PM   #2643
tompoker
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 159
Re: NoteCaddy

also when i click the "+" to add badge the popup window appears to be sketchy, opens to the right and below my mouse pointer by a considerable amount, opens under the table, etc
tompoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 07:32 PM   #2644
tompoker
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 159
Re: NoteCaddy

added icon in /user/appdata/local/pt4/data/appsdata/xyz/NCbadges
size 16x16 it works but i get this image https://gyazo.com/c0856bf6aeee7cf084d95fdae8512613
tompoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 07:49 PM   #2645
tompoker
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 159
Re: NoteCaddy

won't even bother any further with this program, icon window pops up under table now all the time etc. thanks for your help anyway i guess
tompoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 07:56 PM   #2646
nostrakhan
journeyman
 
nostrakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 355
Red face Re: NoteCaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompoker View Post
i tried changes the images in (c/user/appdata/local/pt4/data/appsdata/xyz/temp images. those keep updating if it is possible within NC i need more detailed explanation pelase
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompoker View Post
also when i click the "+" to add badge the popup window appears to be sketchy, opens to the right and below my mouse pointer by a considerable amount, opens under the table, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompoker View Post
added icon in /user/appdata/local/pt4/data/appsdata/xyz/NCbadges
size 16x16 it works but i get this image https://gyazo.com/c0856bf6aeee7cf084d95fdae8512613
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompoker View Post
won't even bother any further with this program, icon window pops up under table now all the time etc. thanks for your help anyway i guess
NC with PT4 is still in beta I think. These reports should be helpful for the dev, SretiCentV. Maybe you'll have a better experience if you wait until a stable release for PT4 is out. Apologies for any frustrations you've experienced so far
nostrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 07:39 AM   #2647
doctor877
veteran
 
doctor877's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Winland
Posts: 2,852
Re: NoteCaddy

I have very detailed HUD with lots of notecaddy notes that I have created for NL, but I'd like to use the same hud for PLO aswell. But none of the notecaddy stats are working for plo.

I have notecaddy nl/plo premium.


All my notecaddy stats have this so they shouldnt be for NL only?

doctor877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 09:57 AM   #2648
nostrakhan
journeyman
 
nostrakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 355
Re: NoteCaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor877 View Post
I have very detailed HUD with lots of notecaddy notes that I have created for NL, but I'd like to use the same hud for PLO aswell. But none of the notecaddy stats are working for plo.

I have notecaddy nl/plo premium.


All my notecaddy stats have this so they shouldnt be for NL only?

Hi doctor877,

Hmm yeah if you have NC Omaha and you don't have a filter set to exclude Omaha hands it should work. Do you have filters set in NoteCaddy -> File -> Filters?
nostrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 03:34 AM   #2649
monchaos
centurion
 
monchaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 178
Re: NoteCaddy

Hello,

I am going to do a long awaited upgrade on my PC and rebuild from scratch. In terms of desktop CPU performance with NC I am looking at an i7 8700 or i7 9700? Thoughts?

Will NC benefit more from additional threads or cores?

The 9700 does not have Hyper threading, has 8 cores and 8 threads.
The 8700 is 6 cores and 12 threads and has hyper threading.

Price difference is is only $30.

Thanks in advance,
Rob
monchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:58 AM   #2650
nostrakhan
journeyman
 
nostrakhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 355
Re: NoteCaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monchaos View Post
Hello,

I am going to do a long awaited upgrade on my PC and rebuild from scratch. In terms of desktop CPU performance with NC I am looking at an i7 8700 or i7 9700? Thoughts?

Will NC benefit more from additional threads or cores?

The 9700 does not have Hyper threading, has 8 cores and 8 threads.
The 8700 is 6 cores and 12 threads and has hyper threading.

Price difference is is only $30.

Thanks in advance,
Rob
It should benefit from more cores, but the difference you see between these models may not be that much.

It looks like the 9700's main benefit is that it has Octane memory support. If you're going with Octane memory then maybe pay up for the 9700.
nostrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online