Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 06:25 PM   #151
sdrf
adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 795
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post

It's really hard to say much without actually seeing your setup. It sounds a little unique. I'll talk with the developer about perhaps a way to enlarge for bigger resolutions (a min.max button), or something to that effect.
This was regarding my Leak Buster window getting fullscreen size on one of my screens. I'm pretty sure I've found the issue. Windows 7 have a 'feature' where if a window come in contact with different edges of the screen the window does different things. Like touching upper edge of screen makes a window go fullscreen.

Apparently LeakBuster have decided to open so close to the edge that this kicks in. I can just pull it down and it goes back to correct size. So you can let the codewriters of the hook although I would still like to have a way to resize the window,
sdrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:30 AM   #152
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,530
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demoniak777 View Post
I send you message. Please reply.

Thnx
I don't have a PM from you.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:34 AM   #153
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,530
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdrf View Post
This was regarding my Leak Buster window getting fullscreen size on one of my screens. I'm pretty sure I've found the issue. Windows 7 have a 'feature' where if a window come in contact with different edges of the screen the window does different things. Like touching upper edge of screen makes a window go fullscreen.

Apparently LeakBuster have decided to open so close to the edge that this kicks in. I can just pull it down and it goes back to correct size. So you can let the codewriters of the hook although I would still like to have a way to resize the window,
Ok, that makes sense. Glad you got it worked out, and thanks for the information.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:35 AM   #154
demoniak777
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
I don't have a PM from you.
I send you again by email.
demoniak777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:36 AM   #155
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,530
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demoniak777 View Post
I send you again by email.
Ok, support should have sent you out a new reg, just let me know that you got it.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:29 AM   #156
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,530
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_Mike View Post
Importing filters into PT3 is still broken with 2.00.03k6
There's a fix for the PT3 filters now. So if you download the latest version, and install from step 6 it should work now (other customers that had problems reported it works now).

The only thing, which it depends on the system, it may make a duplicate set of filters, where the old blank set will have to be deleted.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:15 AM   #157
strangerkiss
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

I recently got LeakBuster and it is AWESOME. It immediately identified two big leaks in my game and gave me excellent advice to plug them. I watched the suggested videos and was able to apply the advice right away. I went from losing many SNG games in a row to coming in first in 2 and second in 1 out of 4 games!

Wow! Thank you LeakBuster!
strangerkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:48 PM   #158
h3r34dalootty
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 108
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

two thumbs down.
h3r34dalootty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:17 AM   #159
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,530
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangerkiss View Post
I recently got LeakBuster and it is AWESOME. It immediately identified two big leaks in my game and gave me excellent advice to plug them. I watched the suggested videos and was able to apply the advice right away. I went from losing many SNG games in a row to coming in first in 2 and second in 1 out of 4 games!

Wow! Thank you LeakBuster!
Thanks for your comment, and appreciate your enthusiasm. Leak Buster isn't designed for S&G games. You can apply some of the information there, but it's mainly for cash games.

Glad you're seeing improvement, and taking the time to let us know though. It's appreciated.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:18 AM   #160
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,530
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3r34dalootty View Post
two thumbs down.
What's the problem?
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:01 AM   #161
IcPotOdds
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Truth is that I don’t play poker for long , maybe less than a year and I m constantly try to improve my game. The nature of the game is very competitive and evolve a lot , so I strongly believe that if you want to beat it you should always aim high and try to be the best.

Leak Buster is one of the few REAL tools you can find and REALLY helps you improve your game. With few clicks your game is analyzed and you get a super detailed analysis of what you are doing good , what you are doing wrong and most important : How you can plug your leaks.
Those guys make the program that simple that even a child can use it. With videos , suggestions on what to change and detailed charts.

Since I bought the program I feel more confident about my game since I know that its like having a coach with you the whole time , spotting you the areas that you should pay more attention.

I can say that its the most +EV choice I did in order to improve my game.
IcPotOdds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:29 AM   #162
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,530
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcPotOdds View Post
Since I bought the program I feel more confident about my game since I know that its like having a coach with you the whole time , spotting you the areas that you should pay more attention.

I can say that its the most +EV choice I did in order to improve my game.
Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated.

Please keep us updated on your progress too. E-mail us, or post in here is fine.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #163
Zoomoo
enthusiast
 
Zoomoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 98
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

I'd be interested in buying this.. Does it matter for the analysis that I play 5-max?
Zoomoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:28 AM   #164
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,530
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomoo View Post
I'd be interested in buying this.. Does it matter for the analysis that I play 5-max?
Leak Buster will import 5/6-max tables, but if the table goes to 4 handed it won't import any of those hands. It's optimized for 6-max stats, but the ranges are wide enough that you'll be able to easily find your leaks. Plus there's other material you'll learn from in there too.

If you have any other questions though, just let me know.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:23 AM   #165
Zoomoo
enthusiast
 
Zoomoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 98
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Nice software. One feature I'd like to see is some ballpark estimates on the good ranges BB/100 on different filters. In the video examples many of the filters on the example player show -$ even though you say in the video "this filter should show a healthy profit".. just a thought
Zoomoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:24 PM   #166
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,530
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomoo View Post
Nice software. One feature I'd like to see is some ballpark estimates on the good ranges BB/100 on different filters. In the video examples many of the filters on the example player show -$ even though you say in the video "this filter should show a healthy profit".. just a thought
Thanks, glad you're enjoying it. Yes, I absolutely agree with you. I know the developers are working on the step 6 filter area box. It's going to have color coded ranges and important stats highlighted with a leak indicator graph. I know they are pretty close to having that feature in along with some new interesting 3 and 4 bet analysis.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:04 PM   #167
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,530
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Special bonus for Leak Buster customers this week: A free audio module about tilt will be added for any past customers of Leak Buster, and anyone who purchases by the end of the month 2/28. It will be sent to your inbox on 3/1.

It's a short 20 minute audio module on how to handle tilt, along with some deeper concepts for how to recognize and prevent tilt as well. Tilt is something we all deal with to one extent or another, and tilt isn't always just expressed as anger or frustration, it's also when we are on a high that is effecting our decision making process.

The Leak Buster team is committed to providing resources that will expand your understanding of poker, and assist you in achieving your poker goals.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:17 AM   #168
RNGmyasss
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 40
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Hi there. Bought the software-however I find it hard to get help from it as it seems it analyses my stats from a fullring point of view- even if I press the 6max button? Is this just a "typo" in the leak history or what can I do? I import from PT3 and mainly play euro-tables. Thx.
RNGmyasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:52 AM   #169
nolefan9
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 73
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

I recently bought the leak buster pro version for $80. I reformatted my computer yesterday. I went to the site to reload my leak buster and I see PT3 is no longer supported? Will you be giving refunds to all of us who purchased your PT3 product? Promised future upgrades and support will obviously will not be fulfilled? At this point I having nothing for my purchase since the link sent to me at purchase expired in 24 hours.

Last edited by nolefan9; 03-04-2010 at 12:07 PM.
nolefan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:03 AM   #170
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,530
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNGmyasss View Post
Hi there. Bought the software-however I find it hard to get help from it as it seems it analyses my stats from a fullring point of view- even if I press the 6max button? Is this just a "typo" in the leak history or what can I do? I import from PT3 and mainly play euro-tables. Thx.
Hi, it's likely a type in the leak history, because you should see two different ranges shown depending on if you run full ring or 6-max. I'll have the developer check into this.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:06 AM   #171
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,530
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolefan9 View Post
I recently bought the leak buster pro version for $80. I reformatted my computer yesterday. I went to the site to reload my leak buster and I see PT3 is no longer supported? Will you be giving refunds to all of us who purchased your PT3 product? Promised future upgrades and support will obviously will not be fulfilled? At this point I having nothing for my purchase since the link sent to me at purchase expired in 24 hours.
Sales were stopped of PT3 on Feb 1st. I think there's still plenty of value in the product. Nothing in particular was promised for development. We added several things to the PT3 version, but HM wanted an exclusive deal for Leak Buster so development was stopped.

If you PM me of course I will have support locate your license for you. You can still use it, and it will still be supported for the life of the product.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:39 AM   #172
bjorna1980
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 11
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

So, I'm going through some om the filters in step 6 in your software and watching some videos. It's great that the instructor tells me what to look for when looking for leaks, but how do I know which filters I should "activate"?
bjorna1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:01 PM   #173
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,530
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorna1980 View Post
So, I'm going through some om the filters in step 6 in your software and watching some videos. It's great that the instructor tells me what to look for when looking for leaks, but how do I know which filters I should "activate"?
I'm not sure what you mean by activate. Do you mean if you want to load them separately in HM and not from within step 6?
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:30 AM   #174
bjorna1980
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 11
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Nevermind.... just found out that I can load the filters from the filters button in HEM.

I just wanted to look at my played hands to see if I made the same mistakes over and over.
bjorna1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:53 PM   #175
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,530
Re: New Software: Leak Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorna1980 View Post
Nevermind.... just found out that I can load the filters from the filters button in HEM.

I just wanted to look at my played hands to see if I made the same mistakes over and over.
No problem. Also check out the manual if you get stuck because it will go over how to use the steps.

We will be putting in a short tutorial video for each step here soon as well since there are several new features, and we want to make sure everyone is getting the most out of the information in there.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online