Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2014, 10:55 PM   #101
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,544
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwanzi View Post
if i do change the names around and then save the layout the other tables that are already correct change as well
If you get a locked layout setup on a table correctly, then when you load new tables it will align properly. I've done this myself on several systems. I THINK, but not 100% sure, you need to get one table correct first and save, and then proceed with loading other tables. I believe I did the same thing as your mentioning at one point and it would change the other tables. But once I had one table correct, saved, and then loaded, every time after that point it was correct.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:57 PM   #102
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,544
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

New .15 version is up.

- HU's issues resolved
- Lots of false import issues resolved
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 11:51 PM   #103
Hoopster81
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Hoopster81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Posts: 7,123
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4barrel View Post
Thanks for the quick responses, I'll try explaining the issues further.

1) Not being able to use the time bank is a showstopper for many of us. IMO this is by far the most important issue.

2, 3 and 4 are not a big deal but it could be very nice to see them addressed at some point as well.

2) On the top left of every table there's a clickable text that says Last Hand: XXXX. Clicking it opens the hand history of the last hand, allows you to see mucked hands and sums up the hand history quickly. This is not a Bovada bug, it works fine when BVCC is closed. When BVCC is running (with PT4 at least?) clicking the text does nothing (maybe it's the same issue as clicking the time bank does nothing?).
downloaded the trial today, and having the same issues using Win7+HM2

other issues I had:
-moderate flashing, not so bad
-I could only get the stats to stay in the right places if I sat in the same seat on all tables
-at some point during my session stats totally reset on 2 of my 3 tables, even though even though the table finder in HM2 still showed >100 hands on those tables
Hoopster81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:33 AM   #104
hwanzi
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: north carolina
Posts: 19
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
If you get a locked layout setup on a table correctly, then when you load new tables it will align properly. I've done this myself on several systems. I THINK, but not 100% sure, you need to get one table correct first and save, and then proceed with loading other tables. I believe I did the same thing as your mentioning at one point and it would change the other tables. But once I had one table correct, saved, and then loaded, every time after that point it was correct.
yea thats the thing though...the first table i go into the setup is correct and locked but when i try and go to my 2nd/3rd/4th table is when the names start messing up but the stats are correct just the names are messing up


Last edited by hwanzi; 07-04-2014 at 12:44 AM.
hwanzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 04:05 AM   #105
buckbomb56
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Francisco, California
Posts: 768
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
New .15 version is up.

- HU's issues resolved
- Lots of false import issues resolved
If by HU issues you mean the flashing, then that isn't fixed still.
buckbomb56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:26 PM   #106
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,544
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwanzi View Post
yea thats the thing though...the first table i go into the setup is correct and locked but when i try and go to my 2nd/3rd/4th table is when the names start messing up but the stats are correct just the names are messing up
Make sure in your HUD options that seat label is set to any. I'm not a PT expert, but I have this working on all tables, no matter what seat I'm at, even 6-max and full ring mixed. I'm trying to become more of an expert with the HUD so I can give more detail. Maybe try a default bovada table? Maybe try hitting reset for the table layout, getting them set, and then just selecting save only. I'll continue to play with PT HUD's, but there is a way to get them coming up in the correct spot.

Also, make sure you're not using a preferred seat in Bovada settings. Obviously if you do this, then it's not going to align.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:28 PM   #107
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,544
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckbomb56 View Post
If by HU issues you mean the flashing, then that isn't fixed still.
I'm referring to this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubicle View Post
I am finding that card catcher is always (small sample size) not capturing the last hand played if that hand was all in and busts someone at a Heads Up table.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:23 AM   #108
4barrel
See my Staking thread
 
4barrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Staking
Posts: 409
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Curious if getting the time bank to work is high priority at the moment, thanks.
4barrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 02:13 PM   #109
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,544
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckbomb56 View Post
If by HU issues you mean the flashing, then that isn't fixed still.
The flashing when you are at a HU's table w/o an opponent will be fixed in next build. It's been fixed, just wasn't able to get it into the .15 build.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 02:15 PM   #110
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,544
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4barrel View Post
Curious if getting the time bank to work is high priority at the moment, thanks.
We're trying to figure out some ways to trick the PT HUD. It's not an issue in HM, and the developer is looking into it.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 02:29 PM   #111
Hoopster81
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Hoopster81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Posts: 7,123
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
It's not an issue in HM, and the developer is looking into it.
I'm using HM2 and was unable to click timebank or the last hand link - same as 4barrel
Hoopster81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:54 AM   #112
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,544
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Yeah, I've been looking into this. This wasn't happening with HM2, and now it seems it's happening with both. We had over 5 months of beta testing with a lot of testers, and no one reported this, so we're trying to figure out a work around.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 07:53 PM   #113
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,544
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

So I'm just going to throw this out there because I'm not sure right now what we're going to do and would appreciate any opinions.

I'm not sure the time bank or last hand will work. The Hud's are preventing them from being clicked for some reason. I've been having the developer on this project trying several work arounds without success. We're still trying a couple of more things, but it's highly possible it will not work. Would that completely turn you off to the catcher or don't care?

Personally, I pretty much never use a time bank on bovada and I've played on there for quite some time now. I don't know how big of a deal it is. Maybe a bigger issue in tournaments. For cash games, I pretty much never need more than 30 secs to decide.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 07:55 PM   #114
FishFarts
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 96
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Does the Bovada Hand Catcher HUD replace the Hand Grabber? I am guessing if it can scrape, import and display a HUD then it already is grabbing all the hands???
FishFarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:05 PM   #115
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,544
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

On a side note, version .16 is up for download. Some import fixes and the HU's flashing should be resolved now.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:06 PM   #116
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,544
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFarts View Post
Does the Bovada Hand Catcher HUD replace the Hand Grabber? I am guessing if it can scrape, import and display a HUD then it already is grabbing all the hands???
Yes, except it cannot grab zone hands.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:15 PM   #117
Cubicle
grinder
 
Cubicle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 566
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubicle View Post
I am finding that card catcher is always (small sample size) not capturing the last hand played if that hand was all in and busts someone at a Heads Up table.
Can confirm this is still the case with .16
Cubicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:38 PM   #118
Seminoles10
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 26
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Any idea on a timeframe for sngs/tourneys?
Seminoles10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:42 PM   #119
lebron_cramps
adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 970
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

If Bovada catches you using this will they take your monies ?
lebron_cramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 09:17 PM   #120
Cubicle
grinder
 
Cubicle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 566
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubicle View Post
Can confirm this is still the case with .16
More info: played a long session where the only hand that was not imported was the one where the villain was all-in preflop and busted as a result. There were other hands where we were all-in preflop but did not result in a bust, these imported fine.
Cubicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 09:18 PM   #121
Cubicle
grinder
 
Cubicle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 566
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron_cramps View Post
If Bovada catches you using this will they take your monies ?
I'd like to know this too.
Cubicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:58 AM   #122
dogzpp
adept
 
dogzpp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: not that good, just 3-bets a lot
Posts: 1,023
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogzpp View Post
My HH files are not showing up in in the bovada card catcher directory. I have followed the troubleshooting and disabled all bovada animations.
Still no response to email sent on 6/16, sent a fresh email today.
dogzpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 02:26 AM   #123
Hoopster81
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Hoopster81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Posts: 7,123
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
So I'm just going to throw this out there because I'm not sure right now what we're going to do and would appreciate any opinions.

I'm not sure the time bank or last hand will work. The Hud's are preventing them from being clicked for some reason. I've been having the developer on this project trying several work arounds without success. We're still trying a couple of more things, but it's highly possible it will not work. Would that completely turn you off to the catcher or don't care?

Personally, I pretty much never use a time bank on bovada and I've played on there for quite some time now. I don't know how big of a deal it is. Maybe a bigger issue in tournaments. For cash games, I pretty much never need more than 30 secs to decide.
bought the program yesterday cause I figured all the bugs would eventually be ironed out, but if I can't use time bank or click on the previous hand, I'll have to stick with Holdem Indicator, and hope you'd honor a refund
Hoopster81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 03:54 AM   #124
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,544
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron_cramps View Post
If Bovada catches you using this will they take your monies ?
It's not against their terms and conditions. They don't want you datamining info on users, which of course you can't do on there.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 03:55 AM   #125
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 9,544
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubicle View Post
More info: played a long session where the only hand that was not imported was the one where the villain was all-in preflop and busted as a result. There were other hands where we were all-in preflop but did not result in a bust, these imported fine.
So I'm confused. So you're saying it's working fine now, minus one hand that you think was missed with an all-in pre-flop correct?
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online