Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2020, 12:50 AM   #5276
nhourmess
adept
 
nhourmess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 897
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

I'd like to add that even after uninstalling and deleting residual files in Program Files (and looking through appdata for any files/entries which I could not find), rebooting and reinstalling, ICC never asked me for my credentials. So there might be residual files somewhere else that I have not found and might be the culprit?
nhourmess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 05:36 PM   #5277
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 14,163
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhourmess View Post
I'd like to add that even after uninstalling and deleting residual files in Program Files (and looking through appdata for any files/entries which I could not find), rebooting and reinstalling, ICC never asked me for my credentials. So there might be residual files somewhere else that I have not found and might be the culprit?
From your screenshot you only have the tournament version of ICC registered, and you have a cash game table open. Did you have both tournament and cash? And if so you need to enter your cash license or your gold combo license.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 02:14 AM   #5278
nhourmess
adept
 
nhourmess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 897
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
From your screenshot you only have the tournament version of ICC registered, and you have a cash game table open. Did you have both tournament and cash? And if so you need to enter your cash license or your gold combo license.
can't believe I missed that, thank you.


Edit: so when I enter the cash game license it works, but as soon as I quit and restart the program it won't remember the cash game license. these are separate licenses and are both registered to a different email address if that could cause the problem.



Last edited by nhourmess; 06-24-2020 at 02:22 AM.
nhourmess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 12:08 PM   #5279
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 14,163
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhourmess View Post
can't believe I missed that, thank you.


Edit: so when I enter the cash game license it works, but as soon as I quit and restart the program it won't remember the cash game license. these are separate licenses and are both registered to a different email address if that could cause the problem.


It's your win 10 update. It created a mirror of the license. E-mail support and let them know this and they can send you instructions on how to fix it. I'm traveling at the moment and don't have access to it or I'd send it myself.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 05:12 PM   #5280
doctorflush
grinder
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 530
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Is there a new version for Omaha manager 2 to get bovada hands to show?
doctorflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 11:36 AM   #5281
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 14,163
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorflush View Post
Is there a new version for Omaha manager 2 to get bovada hands to show?
No, the current version should already work.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 03:55 PM   #5282
CaptainPoker
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 61
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

So i updated to latest version of ignition card catcher and then it tells me "this app cannot run on your computer" and to contact software developer to find out a version that i can use? anyone else getting this?
CaptainPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 11:43 AM   #5283
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 14,163
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPoker View Post
So i updated to latest version of ignition card catcher and then it tells me "this app cannot run on your computer" and to contact software developer to find out a version that i can use? anyone else getting this?
Maybe try and uninstall, turn off any anti-virus temporarily and re-install? I'd need to see a log if that doesn't solve the issue, as that's a highly unusual message.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 03:33 AM   #5284
Billy723
adept
 
Billy723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 803
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Any plans on bringing back the auto time bank option in your software?

Why was it removed in the first place? You guys make an under the table deal with the Table Ninja guys? :-p

These 20 second time banks are just a killer!
Billy723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 05:38 PM   #5285
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 14,163
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy723 View Post
Any plans on bringing back the auto time bank option in your software?

Why was it removed in the first place? You guys make an under the table deal with the Table Ninja guys? :-p

These 20 second time banks are just a killer!
lol... I hear you. Yeah, not at this time. They were removed a long time back, and were just initially implemented as a temp solution to an old bovada update. I can check w/ the dev staff to see how hard it would be to re-implement.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 07:37 PM   #5286
ShadowFiend
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 25
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

sorry my engllish is bad

how i can import my pokertracker 4 hand history to holdem manager 2? hm2 no recognize the format of pt4 .. i need buy other software?

here is the hh

GAME #3976928957 Version:19.9.7.4 Uncalled:Y Texas Hold'em NL $1/$2 2020-07-18 05:54:55/BST
Table Table22100762
Seat 1: P3-117333XX ($648.11 in chips) DEALER
Seat 3: Hero ($200.00 in chips)
Seat 5: P5-797684XQ ($189.90 in chips)
Seat 6: P6-655950KH ($242.71 in chips)
Seat 8: P1-490300KV ($264.20 in chips)
Hero: Post SB $1.00
P5-797684XQ: Post BB $2.00
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Hero [SA D10]
P6-655950KH: Fold
P1-490300KV: Fold
P3-117333XX: Fold
Hero: Raise (NF) $6.00
P5-797684XQ: Call $4.00
*** FLOP *** [H4 DQ HJ]
Hero: Check
P5-797684XQ: Bet $5.70
Hero: Call $5.70
*** TURN *** [S2]
Hero: Check
P5-797684XQ: Bet $16.67
Hero: Call $16.67
*** RIVER *** [HA]
Hero: Check
P5-797684XQ: Bet $53.91
Hero: Call $53.91
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $161.56 Rake $3.00
Hero: Mucks [SA D10] One Pair, Aces
P5-797684XQ: Shows [S3 S5] Straight, Five High
P5-797684XQ: wins $161.56



i want switch all my database to hm2
ShadowFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 12:33 PM   #5287
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 14,163
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

This is a hand captured w/ the catcher? I think if you just use pt4's export function then it should work fine. Hm2 also has a convert pt4 database, which you could also use.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 01:21 PM   #5288
phoebe123
centurion
 
phoebe123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 118
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Having an issue all of a sudden where my regular tables arent registering hands while im playing zone/reg tables simultaneously.

A few days ago this wasnt an issue.

I've just now updated to newest version, but it hasnt helped.
phoebe123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 04:51 PM   #5289
ShadowFiend
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 25
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
This is a hand captured w/ the catcher? I think if you just use pt4's export function then it should work fine. Hm2 also has a convert pt4 database, which you could also use.

yes it has been caught with the catcher.

i'm using pt4 export function and it doesn't work. i cant import hands from pt4 to hm2.

https://prnt.sc/tlh1cn

i think hm2 use other format??? i want move my database because i want use hm2 filters to study.
ShadowFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 02:29 AM   #5290
Steamy Kangaroo
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 321
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Hello, if you remember I have posted previously when i busted Bodog tournament, stats from that tournament would often "jump" to Stars or ACR tables.
Never found any solution and have been using HM2 for Chico and regular sites and PT4 only for Bodog tables.

I am planing to make switch to HM3 and would like to stop using PT4.

I looked at both Bovada and Betonline catcher manuals and it seems they are both supporting HM3.

Sites I play: Stars, Stars.es, 888poker, ACR, Bodog, Betonline, GGpoker. MTTs only.
Apps I use: StarsCaption, 888Caption2, Table Tamer, Ignition Card Catcher, BetOnline Card Catcher.

Do you think everything should work correctly without stats "jumping" from Bodog tables once they are busted?

If i setup BetOnline Card Catcher with Chico format will I lose all stats on people as now in HM2 they are in Ipoker format? If yes is there a way to covert those hand histories from Ipoker to Chico format and import them to HM3?

And it looks like HM3 will understand that one is Chico and Bodog will be Ipoker and I will be able to use different HUDs for Chico and Bodog?
I am using simple HUD for Bodog with not too many stats and would prefer that I do not need to manually change HUD on every Bodog table.

Is there anything else I have missed or You would like to add?

Just want to clarify those questions before I setup HM3 as I wouldn't want to waste my time if in the end something will not work.
Steamy Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 12:03 AM   #5291
WhiteFlagWar
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 40
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

The last couple of days issues with no HUD showing up/HUD showing up on the wrong tables have increased a lot. Is there a reason for this?
WhiteFlagWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 12:37 AM   #5292
pontylad
banned
 
pontylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: meh, fr, 6 max or hu?! :S:S
Posts: 8,534
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Yeah, when you are forced to new table the hud dies and doesn't update.
pontylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 05:28 PM   #5293
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 14,163
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamy Kangaroo View Post
Hello, if you remember I have posted previously when i busted Bodog tournament, stats from that tournament would often "jump" to Stars or ACR tables.
Never found any solution and have been using HM2 for Chico and regular sites and PT4 only for Bodog tables.

I am planing to make switch to HM3 and would like to stop using PT4.

I looked at both Bovada and Betonline catcher manuals and it seems they are both supporting HM3.

Sites I play: Stars, Stars.es, 888poker, ACR, Bodog, Betonline, GGpoker. MTTs only.
Apps I use: StarsCaption, 888Caption2, Table Tamer, Ignition Card Catcher, BetOnline Card Catcher.

Do you think everything should work correctly without stats "jumping" from Bodog tables once they are busted?

If i setup BetOnline Card Catcher with Chico format will I lose all stats on people as now in HM2 they are in Ipoker format? If yes is there a way to covert those hand histories from Ipoker to Chico format and import them to HM3?

And it looks like HM3 will understand that one is Chico and Bodog will be Ipoker and I will be able to use different HUDs for Chico and Bodog?
I am using simple HUD for Bodog with not too many stats and would prefer that I do not need to manually change HUD on every Bodog table.

Is there anything else I have missed or You would like to add?

Just want to clarify those questions before I setup HM3 as I wouldn't want to waste my time if in the end something will not work.
Yes, they will understand that one is ipoker and the other chico. Hm3 does have an internal catcher for bodog now, so unless you specifically want the catcher for update issues, you can use theirs.

The BOL catcher will work fine with chico and you won't have issues. Use the trial and make sure it meets your needs, but from what I've read above, you should be good.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 05:30 PM   #5294
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 14,163
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontylad View Post
Yeah, when you are forced to new table the hud dies and doesn't update.
What specific tournament is this? If you can send in a log, we can have someone check into it. I don't have any reports from the support staff of people having this issue, so my guess is it's a specific MTT. But if we can see a log we'll be able to replicate the quickest. You can click on settings in the catcher and click create log.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 05:57 PM   #5295
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 14,163
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoebe123 View Post
Having an issue all of a sudden where my regular tables arent registering hands while im playing zone/reg tables simultaneously.

A few days ago this wasnt an issue.

I've just now updated to newest version, but it hasnt helped.
Did you get this resolved? You said you downloaded latest version, what version are you using please?
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 11:21 PM   #5296
pontylad
banned
 
pontylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: meh, fr, 6 max or hu?! :S:S
Posts: 8,534
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
What specific tournament is this? If you can send in a log, we can have someone check into it. I don't have any reports from the support staff of people having this issue, so my guess is it's a specific MTT. But if we can see a log we'll be able to replicate the quickest. You can click on settings in the catcher and click create log.
Hey thanks for the reply. No this is for cash games not MTTs. I know another reg who is also having the same issue (he can post here if he wants to confirm).

I'll email you the log now.

edit, says the log file is too big to email so have emailed you a link to dl them from
pontylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 05:02 AM   #5297
Simonsayscall
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 291
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontylad View Post
Yeah, when you are forced to new table the hud dies and doesn't update.

Having same issue
Simonsayscall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 04:14 PM   #5298
IMightBluff
journeyman
 
IMightBluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: in a box under a bridge
Posts: 396
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsayscall View Post
Having same issue
+1 On the same issue
IMightBluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 11:11 AM   #5299
tombstoneblues
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 377
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontylad View Post
Yeah, when you are forced to new table the hud dies and doesn't update.
having the same problem
tombstoneblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 05:30 PM   #5300
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 14,163
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontylad View Post
Hey thanks for the reply. No this is for cash games not MTTs. I know another reg who is also having the same issue (he can post here if he wants to confirm).

I'll email you the log now.

edit, says the log file is too big to email so have emailed you a link to dl them from
So when you say move, you mean when the table shuts down and you get moved to a new table correct?

This has been working, so they must have changed something if this is the case.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive