Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2020, 11:29 PM   #5001
max85
veteran
 
max85's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,268
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
No, it can't wipe data. Check to see if your player ID is still set correctly in HM. Check to see if you have any filters set, etc...


I sorted
Forgot name of player to search is hero, my bad

Itís all working for me perfectly

Thank you for great customer service
max85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 02:10 PM   #5002
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 13,325
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverron5 View Post
wassuuuup guys... yesterday is first time i have been in these forums in at least a year. I was looking to see what was up with the card catcher and ignition and found out real quickly. I downloaded the update awhile ago and for first time I noticed that card catcher had the option to catch and put into H2N. So I followed the setup instructions and have played a couple short sessions and am noticing that it didnt catch all the hands in my sessions. In the past, I have had it setup to catch and send to my PT4 database and I rarely missed any hands. I did however started playing 1 htable of zoom to go along with 3 reg tables. I am wondering if the zoom table has something to do with me missing a bunch of hands, or has H2N been a problem all along?

Txs in advance
H2n is fine with it. Click on settings in the catcher and make sure you have h2n selected as your database.

One thing of note if you're playing zoom is you need to make sure you're not launching 2 tables at once. You need to launch one table, wait for the table to show as loaded, then load your next. If you don't do this it will miss hands.

Check those things but if you're running it correctly, you shouldn't have any issues. If you need more help just let us know.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 02:11 PM   #5003
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 13,325
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukoncpa View Post
After my second reboot, I'm up and running fine. I have no idea what I did differently. But everything is cool.
Thanks a lot Freak and Ed.
Edit- One thing I did differently was when I was instructed to reboot, I hit restart. The second time I selected, "shut down."
Ok, cool and YW. Something must have been stuck in your cash. I was going to say to try and re-install as well, but that's good you have it working now.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 06:26 AM   #5004
dont3betme
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 590
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

i usually play with hm2 8569 and the converter doesent save the hands, if i change to 8079, the hands getting saved but i have to make the hud manually with table finder

how can i use it with 8569?
dont3betme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 10:09 AM   #5005
LAGasaurus1
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 77
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD



This started to happen today
LAGasaurus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 09:54 PM   #5006
kars4kidz
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 75
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Hello I played Bovada today for the first time since the update and I got a brief message after installing the update for the CC about reading ACR hands as Bovada, etc. I was playing so I ddin't really read all of it. But during the session, my Bovada hands weren't being read correctly. Can you walk me through how to properly update? And Similar to previous post whenever I click 'Lauch Poker' i get that error.

Thanks!
kars4kidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 10:14 PM   #5007
kars4kidz
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 75
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

I reinstalled now I get this error. "Failed to launch poker, because catcher failed to patch files. Please contact support"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kars4kidz View Post
Hello I played Bovada today for the first time since the update and I got a brief message after installing the update for the CC about reading ACR hands as Bovada, etc. I was playing so I ddin't really read all of it. But during the session, my Bovada hands weren't being read correctly. Can you walk me through how to properly update? And Similar to previous post whenever I click 'Lauch Poker' i get that error.

Thanks!
kars4kidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 10:30 PM   #5008
max85
veteran
 
max85's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,268
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Weirdly mine worked today for zone but not reg tables
max85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:45 AM   #5009
nole
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 25
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

stopped working for me. I don't get errors. Tables just not recognized.
nole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 01:16 PM   #5010
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 13,325
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dont3betme View Post
i usually play with hm2 8569 and the converter doesent save the hands, if i change to 8079, the hands getting saved but i have to make the hud manually with table finder

how can i use it with 8569?
I don't know why you'd have a problem with any of the latest versions, so I can't say. You should be able to use it just fine w/ any of the newest versions of HM2 and convert known hole cards.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 01:18 PM   #5011
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 13,325
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAGasaurus1 View Post


This started to happen today
Did it work previously? Check your task manager to see if ignition is still running before you launch your poker client. I've seen instances still in the background. You can always so a full restart to clear everything as well.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 02:49 PM   #5012
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 13,325
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole View Post
stopped working for me. I don't get errors. Tables just not recognized.
Reboot. Ignition launches many instances of itself, especially if you're playing MTT's Likely something is still locked in memory, just try and reboot and you should be fine. Hopefully they resolve these remaining issues soon. It's a bit of a pain.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:05 PM   #5013
kars4kidz
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 75
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

https://imgur.com/a/SWp1Yju

The launcher location isn't autoselected for me. When I try to do it manually I get this error. I should be choosing "Program Files(x86)' -> 'Bovada poker ' correct?
kars4kidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 08:55 PM   #5014
Tazzz
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 13
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

I am using v.2.14.0, windows 10 and PT4

It’s like 50/50 if it works. Sometimes closing and reopening ICC and then reopening tables doesn’t work either. Even if it did, we shouldn’t have to do that.

Are you guys working on this?
Tazzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 10:01 PM   #5015
Tazzz
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 13
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzz View Post
I am using v.2.14.0, windows 10 and PT4

Itís like 50/50 if it works. Sometimes closing and reopening ICC and then reopening tables doesnít work either. Even if it did, we shouldnít have to do that.

Are you guys working on this?
And Iím only playing mtt
Tazzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 11:24 PM   #5016
dripdrop
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 342
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Just wanted to add to the thanks for getting the most recent update out so quickly. I've still had some client crashes playing mtt's but they seem to be Ignition's fault as they only occur when opening certain mtt lobbies.
dripdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 11:50 AM   #5017
Haupt_234
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Haupt_234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Up Up and Away
Posts: 6,047
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzz View Post
I am using v.2.14.0, windows 10 and PT4

It’s like 50/50 if it works. Sometimes closing and reopening ICC and then reopening tables doesn’t work either. Even if it did, we shouldn’t have to do that.

Are you guys working on this?
I'm experiencing the same and rarely, if ever, had any problems before the latest Bovada update. ICC 2.14.0 with Win10 and HM3.

Tables aren't being recognized quite frequently and hands aren't importing into HM3 even if ICC was working flawlessly the day before.

I've also noticed that when this problem arises and I go to close down ICC and hit 'Stop Catching', the program hangs without closing down and I'm forced to click the x and force close the program. Restarting ICC+HM3+Bovada seems to fix the problem.

Last edited by Haupt_234; 02-19-2020 at 11:59 AM.
Haupt_234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 02:31 PM   #5018
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 13,325
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haupt_234 View Post
I'm experiencing the same and rarely, if ever, had any problems before the latest Bovada update. ICC 2.14.0 with Win10 and HM3.

Tables aren't being recognized quite frequently and hands aren't importing into HM3 even if ICC was working flawlessly the day before.

I've also noticed that when this problem arises and I go to close down ICC and hit 'Stop Catching', the program hangs without closing down and I'm forced to click the x and force close the program. Restarting ICC+HM3+Bovada seems to fix the problem.
Yes, something else has changed on their server side and we're looking into it.

Right now, if you hard reboot and shut down, it seems to restore functionality. We're looking at more logs though, but anyone who wants to send any, the more the better for resolving it quicker.

If you click on settings in the catcher, click create log, you can send that .zip file it creates to support and the dev team will analyze it.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 02:24 AM   #5019
Harambee
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 282
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD



I'm getting this issue on occasion when I open an MTT lobby. Doesn't happen all the time, but pretty frequently.

I then closed ICC for the end of my session and the issue didn't happen again.
Harambee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 08:03 PM   #5020
kwawds
journeyman
 
kwawds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 285
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harambee View Post


I'm getting this issue on occasion when I open an MTT lobby. Doesn't happen all the time, but pretty frequently.

I then closed ICC for the end of my session and the issue didn't happen again.
Same issue
kwawds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 02:45 AM   #5021
Billy723
adept
 
Billy723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 710
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwawds View Post
Same issue
+2

I'm starting to think that ICC is causing these crashes when you open individual MTT tournament lobbies. I was testing it tonight one tabling and have no crashes opening another tournament lobbies when ICC is closed, but the crashes happen right away after I launch ICC and start opening lobbies.

Can you guys double check with that new Dev about these crashes for us? I can e-mail over my logs from tonight if that would help. Let me know thanks
Billy723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 12:37 PM   #5022
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 13,325
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy723 View Post
+2

I'm starting to think that ICC is causing these crashes when you open individual MTT tournament lobbies. I was testing it tonight one tabling and have no crashes opening another tournament lobbies when ICC is closed, but the crashes happen right away after I launch ICC and start opening lobbies.

Can you guys double check with that new Dev about these crashes for us? I can e-mail over my logs from tonight if that would help. Let me know thanks
It's not the catcher because people have replicated without anything running, it just increased the likelihood it will happen a lot, but we know why it's happening and we have a way to address it. The team has been looking at this for the past couple of days. I'm hoping we have a build today. I'll let you guys know.

Last edited by FreakDaddy; 02-21-2020 at 12:46 PM.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 02:13 PM   #5023
riverron5
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 70
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

@FreakDaddy

Can you please explain exactly how ICC works? What path does it use? For example... While we are playing on Ignition, the hands we played must be put into some folder (what folder is this?) And then I am assuming ICC picks up these hands and converts them to PT4, HM2, or H2N format and loads them into the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Poker Solutions\Ignition Card Catcher\Handhistories folder. And then our database loads them from that folder. Is this correct? If so, is it possible for us to point ICC to Ignitions downloaded hands (that we download 24 hrs later) and convert them to H2N compatible hands?
riverron5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 05:07 PM   #5024
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 13,325
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverron5 View Post
@FreakDaddy

Can you please explain exactly how ICC works? What path does it use? For example... While we are playing on Ignition, the hands we played must be put into some folder (what folder is this?) And then I am assuming ICC picks up these hands and converts them to PT4, HM2, or H2N format and loads them into the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Poker Solutions\Ignition Card Catcher\Handhistories folder. And then our database loads them from that folder. Is this correct? If so, is it possible for us to point ICC to Ignitions downloaded hands (that we download 24 hrs later) and convert them to H2N compatible hands?
Correct to your first question and no to your second question. ICC creates the hands in real time, so the format is written to work with the database you've chosen. The downloaded hands are in Ignition's format and need to be converted before importing.

We have the ignition hand converter that can do that, and it's a separate program.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 05:11 PM   #5025
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 13,325
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Ignition Card Catcher Beta Update - V2.14.2

https://acepokersolutions.com/poker-...up_v2.14.2.exe

- Fix for MTT lobby crashes
- Fix for auto poker client launcher
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online