Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2019, 04:26 AM   #4576
a octopus
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 556
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

All around pretty abysmal experience with software and company lately. I posted here and emailed logs and asked for a follow up about husng reporting errors and never heard anything from anyone.

HUSNGS - Posted this in December -
Quote:
Originally Posted by a octopus View Post
For the last week every time I check my graph in PT4 at the end of a session it's showing more cash than I actually won for HUSNGs. Any idea why this is happening? Meanwhile (not sure if it's related) some of the games that I actually do win are shown as 2nd place finishes despite the stats displaying the cash as a positive. I use fresh restarts of software before sessions and have current updates of PT4 and CC. Any help would be appreciated.

This year I've played a lot more 6 max sngs (standard turbo - not DoNs) and I get fluctuations in payout $ amounts in my records. Sometimes 1st prize is X amount, other times it's a different amount for the same buyin level. Notice in this pic these are all the same games with different payouts for 1st


Yesterday I played an MTT and got 9th ITM and ICC/pt4 recorded the tourney as a non-cash for $0.

Basically my HUD works and that's cool...but my results are ****ing riddled with holes and incorrect information. Sometimes I bubble and it reports I got 1st, other times the sng doesn't even appear in my pt4 log altogether. Then other times it gets my place in tourneys correct but the amount won is wrong.

This happens on both my desktop with windows 10 and my laptop with windows 7. I've always updated softwares regularly and I open ICC 1st, then pt4 then Ignition....as I've done it for years.

Where can I even begin to get this **** sorted out?

Last edited by a octopus; 03-12-2019 at 04:33 AM.
a octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 02:07 PM   #4577
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 11,600
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by a octopus View Post

This happens on both my desktop with windows 10 and my laptop with windows 7. I've always updated softwares regularly and I open ICC 1st, then pt4 then Ignition....as I've done it for years.

Where can I even begin to get this **** sorted out?
I asked you on 1-10-19 in this thread to PM w/ your email so I could look into this issue for you, but you never did. I know you were responded to because we've actually spent quite a lot of time trying to sort out this issue, and it's not straight forward because there's several elements occurring. HU's SNG's are the most susceptible to issues because if two are in the loading phase at the same time (just like any cash game or tournament table) it can cause result issues. Ignition also did a subtle update last month that changed the encryption of their tables, and that is something we're looking into better modes to capture.

But the main thing that was requested is we need advanced mode turned on in settings for your catcher, and to send a log when you see this happen. Unless I'm missing something, I don't see that. If you PM me with your e-mail I will double check on this for you. I assure you though we've spent much time and we are investigating this problem you've had.

Last edited by FreakDaddy; 03-13-2019 at 02:16 PM.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 04:11 PM   #4578
a octopus
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 556
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
I asked you on 1-10-19 in this thread to PM w/ your email so I could look into this issue for you, but you never did. I know you were responded to because we've actually spent quite a lot of time trying to sort out this issue, and it's not straight forward because there's several elements occurring. HU's SNG's are the most susceptible to issues because if two are in the loading phase at the same time (just like any cash game or tournament table) it can cause result issues. Ignition also did a subtle update last month that changed the encryption of their tables, and that is something we're looking into better modes to capture.

But the main thing that was requested is we need advanced mode turned on in settings for your catcher, and to send a log when you see this happen. Unless I'm missing something, I don't see that. If you PM me with your e-mail I will double check on this for you. I assure you though we've spent much time and we are investigating this problem you've had.
I'm sorry I missed that but I've definitely received no email back from you after sending the logs. And to be fair...my OP about the husngs was on 12-06-2018. You asked for email over a month later. I gave up checking the thread everyday.

Onto the next step - I'll turn advanced mode on for a session today or tomorrow and send a log.

Anyway it's just been a constant battle with the software and I have to go in and manually edit all my sessions so I'm just annoyed. Don't meant to take it out on you. With ignition's clunkiness you can imagine the tedium and how frustrated one might get having to fact check every single sng result.
a octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 05:44 PM   #4579
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 11,600
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by a octopus View Post
I'm sorry I missed that but I've definitely received no email back from you after sending the logs. And to be fair...my OP about the husngs was on 12-06-2018. You asked for email over a month later. I gave up checking the thread everyday.

Onto the next step - I'll turn advanced mode on for a session today or tomorrow and send a log.

Anyway it's just been a constant battle with the software and I have to go in and manually edit all my sessions so I'm just annoyed. Don't meant to take it out on you. With ignition's clunkiness you can imagine the tedium and how frustrated one might get having to fact check every single sng result.
I understand your frustration, and I of course want to resolve the issue. I think part of the disconnect is we never got logs from you. The e-mail address you provided, there's nothing in advanced support or general support. I had advanced support check all of their records, I checked as well and nothing exists. I checked to see if maybe you emailed sales or no-reply or something else as well, but nothing.

So I think at this point, turn on that advanced logging, create a log by going to settings and click create log, and make sure to send that directly to support at acepokersolutions or from the form at the bottom of this page:

https://www.acepokersolutions.com/contact-us/
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 01:25 PM   #4580
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 11,600
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by a octopus View Post
I'm sorry I missed that but I've definitely received no email back from you after sending the logs. And to be fair...my OP about the husngs was on 12-06-2018. You asked for email over a month later. I gave up checking the thread everyday.

Onto the next step - I'll turn advanced mode on for a session today or tomorrow and send a log.
I'm going to send you a test version. The issue with your particular setup was after Ignition's last update, if you were in a HU's S&G and selected the option to re-play against the same person, then it wouldn't re-create the web socket and so the results would get screwy. If you just quit and did a new one, then no issue. I'll PM you a link today if you can check it.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 07:12 PM   #4581
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 11,600
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

http://acepokersolutions.com/poker-s...up_v2.12.6.exe

Test update... not sure if you saw my e-mail a octups.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 06:23 AM   #4582
Lupin III
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 136
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

What works better on Ignition, Card Catcher or Drivehud?
Lupin III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 07:17 PM   #4583
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 11,600
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin III View Post
What works better on Ignition, Card Catcher or Drivehud?
Drivehud is seamless, so it's easier. But the card catcher works just fine. It just requires an extra step w/ your database.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 09:26 PM   #4584
a octopus
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 556
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
http://acepokersolutions.com/poker-s...up_v2.12.6.exe

Test update... not sure if you saw my e-mail a octups.
Just got home from a trip. Will try this in the next day or two.

Thank you!
a octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 06:50 PM   #4585
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 11,600
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by a octopus View Post
Just got home from a trip. Will try this in the next day or two.

Thank you!
Yes. yw. Yes, please let me know. It should work though.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 01:00 PM   #4586
antneye
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
antneye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fighting for my right to play poker
Posts: 6,694
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

I have not played on ignition in ages but I may get back on it. I just don't remember how I had my setup. It seems I have Card catcher as well as the hand converter. Do i need to use both or should the card catcher eliminate the need for the hand converter.

Sorry for such a basic Q but appreciate the help.
antneye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 01:06 PM   #4587
+rep_lol
El Guapo
 
+rep_lol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 14,419
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

card catcher + HEM still works or you can surf over to software forum and check out the new drivehud program- it's similar to HEM but made by the same guys over at ace poker solutions who do the catcher. they're constantly building new functionality and improving it with updates, and their customer support is and always has been top notch, so that's reason enough to give them your business, in my opinion.
+rep_lol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 01:37 PM   #4588
antneye
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
antneye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fighting for my right to play poker
Posts: 6,694
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by +rep_lol View Post
card catcher + HEM still works or you can surf over to software forum and check out the new drivehud program- it's similar to HEM but made by the same guys over at ace poker solutions who do the catcher. they're constantly building new functionality and improving it with updates, and their customer support is and always has been top notch, so that's reason enough to give them your business, in my opinion.
Thanks
antneye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 02:08 PM   #4589
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 11,600
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by antneye View Post
I have not played on ignition in ages but I may get back on it. I just don't remember how I had my setup. It seems I have Card catcher as well as the hand converter. Do i need to use both or should the card catcher eliminate the need for the hand converter.

Sorry for such a basic Q but appreciate the help.
You don't need both, it just depends on what your goals are. If you just want to run a HUD and track your results, then you only need to card catcher. If you want to also go over all opponent's hole cards, and do population analysis, you want to also use the hand converter.

Like was said above, we also have an all-in one solution in Drivehud as well that has a 30-day trial. All of the above options will work though.

If you need more help just let me know.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 09:48 AM   #4590
antneye
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
antneye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fighting for my right to play poker
Posts: 6,694
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
You don't need both, it just depends on what your goals are. If you just want to run a HUD and track your results, then you only need to card catcher. If you want to also go over all opponent's hole cards, and do population analysis, you want to also use the hand converter.



Like was said above, we also have an all-in one solution in Drivehud as well that has a 30-day trial. All of the above options will work though.



If you need more help just let me know.
After a few days of playing around I ended up getting both for safety sake. Last night my reader stopped working and I ended up with about 50 hands or so with no data. Having the converter at least let's me request the HH and import them.

Does anyone know if HEM will recognize hands imported from both as duplicates?

As to why the reader stopped I have no clue and hope it works next time.
antneye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 02:58 PM   #4591
antneye
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
antneye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fighting for my right to play poker
Posts: 6,694
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

I assume that the card reader would still work if I played using the hem 3 beta? I can't see why it wouldn't, but just wanted to confirm.
antneye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 07:58 PM   #4592
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 11,600
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by antneye View Post
I assume that the card reader would still work if I played using the hem 3 beta? I can't see why it wouldn't, but just wanted to confirm.
I have people who use it w/ HM3, but again, we're not testing every beta because... it's beta.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 06:12 PM   #4593
the real mg0698
old hand
 
the real mg0698's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,810
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

My stats are all aligned on the wrong players, I've tried to open 1 table at a time and realign them without any success.

Any help is appreciated Thank you
the real mg0698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 07:50 PM   #4594
iTzLifestyle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
iTzLifestyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: wny
Posts: 6,779
Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

While multi siting (bovada and wpn) any time I close a bovada table, it begins to screw up my huds on a wpn table (only 1 of multiple), it shows the closed tables from bovada stats on my wpn table.

Is this a cc issue or hm2 issue?

Edit - when I use table finder on hm2 to fix the one table, it then does the same thing to the next wpn table.

It seems to fix it self when I leave wpn table and re join, but this doesn’t help with a cash table.
iTzLifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 01:56 PM   #4595
WSPreadHead
adept
 
WSPreadHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Papa Johnny Road
Posts: 1,018
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Ignition/Bovada had a big software update today. Has this affected the card catcher to function at all?
WSPreadHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:04 PM   #4596
WSPreadHead
adept
 
WSPreadHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Papa Johnny Road
Posts: 1,018
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSPreadHead View Post
Ignition/Bovada had a big software update today. Has this affected the card catcher to function at all?
PT4 + Card Catcher seems to still work fine (maybe have to adjust the stat placements)
WSPreadHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 06:01 PM   #4597
Harambee
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 188
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

PT4 + card catcher works for me too but the time bank auto-engage feature doesn't seem to be working.
Harambee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 06:34 PM   #4598
BOLplayer
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 168
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harambee View Post
PT4 + card catcher works for me too but the time bank auto-engage feature doesn't seem to be working.
Oh I do hope this is fixed. Invaluable feature.
BOLplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 08:03 PM   #4599
d3 fact0
Pooh-Bah
 
d3 fact0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: BtGB
Posts: 4,054
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Is anyone able to get the card catcher to work with the latest Ignition update?

My hand history folder is empty. Playing PLO8 SnGs, if that matters... Thanks!
d3 fact0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 11:42 PM   #4600
GoodOlKevin
old hand
 
GoodOlKevin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York New York
Posts: 1,363
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Are people getting the Card Catcher + PT4 to work for MTTs?
GoodOlKevin is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online