Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2019, 05:57 PM   #4526
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,909
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Ignition Card Catcher Update - v2.12.5:

http://acepokersolutions.com/poker-s...up_v2.12.5.exe

- Issue with preferred seating causing position issues in zone poker hands

In the last ignition update, preferred seating was being applied to zone hand capture and causing issues. It will now ignore preferred seating when playing zone.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 10:10 PM   #4527
Eudaimonia
journeyman
 
Eudaimonia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Spirit Rei
Posts: 224
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Hey im having issues my hem2 hud isn't working on regular tables and yes i sent up my card catcher correctly it might be an issues with my settings in hem2 tho
Eudaimonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 10:38 PM   #4528
Eudaimonia
journeyman
 
Eudaimonia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Spirit Rei
Posts: 224
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
Hey im having issues my hem2 hud isn't working on regular tables and yes i sent up my card catcher correctly it might be an issues with my settings in hem2 tho
Honestly the guide is super tilting all it does is lag the fk out of my hem2 pt4 i never had issues what the actual fk
Eudaimonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 04:06 PM   #4529
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,909
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
Hey im having issues my hem2 hud isn't working on regular tables and yes i sent up my card catcher correctly it might be an issues with my settings in hem2 tho
The best thing to do is send in a log to support so they can see. I can't really do anything if I don't know the version number of HM2, the card catcher, and your load sequence. Just click on settings in the catcher, click on create log, and send that .zip file to support.

The main thing I'd suggest is re-install ignition. I'm starting to suspect that after their last update a couple of weeks ago, their updater didn't work correctly on a lot of systems. I'd re-install, and then just make sure the card catcher is loaded first, then your poker client, and you should be good.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 06:57 PM   #4530
huaw1ad
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 351
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

It would be awesome if you could add a setting to have the program auto minimize when you open it.
huaw1ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 08:29 PM   #4531
Billy723
grinder
 
Billy723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 466
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by huaw1ad View Post
It would be awesome if you could add a setting to have the program auto minimize when you open it.
Or better yet, minimize to the tray icon like PT4 does.
Billy723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 06:35 PM   #4532
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,909
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by huaw1ad View Post
It would be awesome if you could add a setting to have the program auto minimize when you open it.
Yeah, we did that for awhile with another catcher, and then people kept emailing support because they wouldn't see a HUD right away and didn't think it loaded because they weren't waiting one full hand. It just caused more issues than the problem of clicking the minimize button in the app.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 04:19 AM   #4533
Billy723
grinder
 
Billy723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 466
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
Yeah, we did that for awhile with another catcher, and then people kept emailing support because they wouldn't see a HUD right away and didn't think it loaded because they weren't waiting one full hand. It just caused more issues than the problem of clicking the minimize button in the app.
How about Just adding it as a checkbox option in settings below the "enable log" option? Then only us software nerds would even knows it there
Billy723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 01:06 PM   #4534
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,909
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy723 View Post
How about Just adding it as a checkbox option in settings below the "enable log" option? Then only us software nerds would even knows it there
Hehe.... yeah, we could do something where it's a disabled option. I'll talk w/ development.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 06:29 AM   #4535
Sythix
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 15
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Hello, I was wondering is the ignition card catcher meant to be a one buy program or do I need to renew it?

Because I bought both the holdem and omaha one a while back and I tried to open the program today with it just saying I need to renew it?

Thank you
Sythix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 06:02 PM   #4536
daveh07
Pooh-Bah
 
daveh07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: broken monitor land
Posts: 3,940
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythix View Post
Hello, I was wondering is the ignition card catcher meant to be a one buy program or do I need to renew it?

Because I bought both the holdem and omaha one a while back and I tried to open the program today with it just saying I need to renew it?

Thank you
Used to be a one buy program in the past, think they changed it up if you got locked in on the one buy to a renewal program because of all the updates they need to do to keep it running.
daveh07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 07:19 PM   #4537
i<3fishes
adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Grinding.
Posts: 848
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Got a weird thing happening w software since yesterday. My catcher catches 500 zone hands but doesnt catch 200 zone anymore. Any idea whats causing this?
i<3fishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 02:13 PM   #4538
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,909
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythix View Post
Hello, I was wondering is the ignition card catcher meant to be a one buy program or do I need to renew it?

Because I bought both the holdem and omaha one a while back and I tried to open the program today with it just saying I need to renew it?

Thank you
It's a yearly renewal, which is 1/3rd of your original purchase price.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 02:14 PM   #4539
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,909
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by i<3fishes View Post
Got a weird thing happening w software since yesterday. My catcher catches 500 zone hands but doesnt catch 200 zone anymore. Any idea whats causing this?
Not without a log. My best guess is you had two zone tables in the loading phase at the same time. If that happens, you'll miss hands. One table needs to be loaded, then the next. You can double check that and if you're still not sure what the issue is, you can send a log to support.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 11:23 PM   #4540
FishyMe
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 120
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

What's the latest version of Holdem Manager that Card Catcher supports? I ask because my HEM isn't marking hands so I want to try updating it.
FishyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 07:20 PM   #4541
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,909
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyMe View Post
What's the latest version of Holdem Manager that Card Catcher supports? I ask because my HEM isn't marking hands so I want to try updating it.
It should work with any of the latest versions.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 02:17 PM   #4542
jussblaze420
adept
 
jussblaze420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 940
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

For the last few days, when I play 1 table, it's fine. When I play 2, One table has no HUD at all and the other is packed full of HUDs and data. I didn't see any updates available in the client and don't remember updating for a while now. Can you suggest some way to correct this, please? Really annoying to play with HUDs on one of my tables and not all of them.
jussblaze420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 12:56 AM   #4543
BlueCollarPoker
old hand
 
BlueCollarPoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: the Town of Canada
Posts: 1,324
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

is there a way to export bodog hands that are in pt4 already (formatted for pt4 I assume, as ipoker hands) and put them into hm2? The raw text files dont seem to import properly to hm2 from pt4
BlueCollarPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 02:13 PM   #4544
Eudaimonia
journeyman
 
Eudaimonia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Spirit Rei
Posts: 224
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

From my understanding if i run the ignition card catcher and have hem2 open, and say i play 4 reg tables... i will only have usage of the HUD but none of the hands i play directly on the reg tables will be imported into hem2? I have to download them manually on the site even for reg tables?
Eudaimonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 03:55 PM   #4545
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,909
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jussblaze420 View Post
For the last few days, when I play 1 table, it's fine. When I play 2, One table has no HUD at all and the other is packed full of HUDs and data. I didn't see any updates available in the client and don't remember updating for a while now. Can you suggest some way to correct this, please? Really annoying to play with HUDs on one of my tables and not all of them.
There have been ICC updates for this since Ignition's update. I'd download the latest from this thread and install. I saw this happen once myself also when playing, which was a few weeks back. There's something Ignition did different with their table labeling. Try the latest and you should be fine - assuming you're waiting for your first table to load before you're loading your second one.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 03:57 PM   #4546
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,909
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCollarPoker View Post
is there a way to export bodog hands that are in pt4 already (formatted for pt4 I assume, as ipoker hands) and put them into hm2? The raw text files dont seem to import properly to hm2 from pt4
The raw ones will not, correct. I believe if you point HM2 to PT4's processed hand folder (click on site options in pt4 to see your location) and import from there then it should work. I haven't tested this in awhile though honestly.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 03:59 PM   #4547
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,909
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
From my understanding if i run the ignition card catcher and have hem2 open, and say i play 4 reg tables... i will only have usage of the HUD but none of the hands i play directly on the reg tables will be imported into hem2? I have to download them manually on the site even for reg tables?
No, all of your hands will be automatically entered into your database and you'll have a HUD. So you'll be able to review hand session and data right after you're complete w/ your session or in session. There's no need to download hands if you're using the ignition card catcher.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 08:39 PM   #4548
Eudaimonia
journeyman
 
Eudaimonia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Spirit Rei
Posts: 224
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
No, all of your hands will be automatically entered into your database and you'll have a HUD. So you'll be able to review hand session and data right after you're complete w/ your session or in session. There's no need to download hands if you're using the ignition card catcher.
Hm okay, well right now the HUDs load perfectly fine but when i startup the only trouble im having is having the hands i play directly import into my hem2 like i don't see them in my active session tab
Eudaimonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 11:39 AM   #4549
dont3betme
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 455
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

which version of hm2 do you recommend for the hud catcher?
dont3betme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 12:37 PM   #4550
jussblaze420
adept
 
jussblaze420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 940
Re: Ignition/Bodog Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
It's 1000% not ICC. If you're running table tamer and the card catcher at the same time, you will have crashes. They both inject into the same space.

And if you're running PT4, if you have their beta catcher thing running, it will cause crashes if you have ICC running at the same time. You need to disable it.

Additionally, the latest update of Ignition opens a TON of processes and starts eating lots of resources. ICC only uses about 20-30 mbs total and is writing text files. Also, we use the same process in Drivehud, and have zero reported issues with DH. I had one similar report a week ago with ICC. I could not get a log, but I know it's not w/ something ICC is doing. If I even remotely suspected that, I'd tell you and get a log. The last thing I want happening is a product causing a poker client crash.

I'd recommend re-installing ignition. I did read that it helped others with resolving crash issues. Once ICC is injected, it can't cause a crash unless perhaps you don't have 20mbs of free memory and your system won't do paging (which you'd have to have an ancient system). If it was going to cause any kind of poker client crash, it would happen on load of ignition only.
I keep seeing this being stated but as a user of both programs for years, this rarely has happened. Almost never. Exception being when there is some update and it messes with the programs. Strange it almost never happens to me in all my years of grinding online. I was taught to ALWAYS load 3rd party software, first... one by one, THEN load the poker client, LAST.
jussblaze420 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online