Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2019, 04:13 PM   #3201
billy88
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 2
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Good afternoon, I have serious problems with statistics on ignition. When I do the revision of hands presents grotesque errors of values ​​... When filtering a search by position, it gets worse ... I'm behind another system, does anyone have any idea?
billy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:52 PM   #3202
Game_On
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 810
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

been away a while, is the pt4 ignition grabber not working? just wondering if people prefer the converter to it?
Game_On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 06:19 PM   #3203
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,929
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game_On View Post
been away a while, is the pt4 ignition grabber not working? just wondering if people prefer the converter to it?
This is the support forum for the converter. If you have a question about another product, please take it to the appropriate forum - either PT or ignition threads on 2+2. Ty.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 06:21 PM   #3204
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,929
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy88 View Post
Good afternoon, I have serious problems with statistics on ignition. When I do the revision of hands presents grotesque errors of values ​​... When filtering a search by position, it gets worse ... I'm behind another system, does anyone have any idea?
That's too vague. If you think you're missing hand data, I'd suggest looking at the original hands you've downloaded from ignition. There are known issues with their downloaded hands after their last update. Many people on here have had to re-request their hands.

That aside, there's no known issues with the converter itself.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 04:49 PM   #3205
billy88
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 2
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
That's too vague. If you think you're missing hand data, I'd suggest looking at the original hands you've downloaded from ignition. There are known issues with their downloaded hands after their last update. Many people on here have had to re-request their hands.

That aside, there's no known issues with the converter itself.



i get errors like this after converting in ignition.
billy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 02:41 PM   #3206
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,929
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy88 View Post

i get errors like this after converting in ignition.
That's a lot of hands in your directory. Do you know how many you converted and imported? You might need to just update your version. I think the best thing to do is to just send a log to support so they can see what's going on exactly. It's either old and bad files, or you need to update. There's no known issues w/ the converter.

Click on settings in the converter and create log, and send support that .zip file and they'll be able to tell you what the issue is.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 01:52 PM   #3207
moss84
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 35
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

The Ace converter creates a handhistory format that does not get recognized correctly by Hand2Note (per Hand2Note support). Are there any plans to support compatibility of Ignition HH with Hand2Note with this converter? Since PT4 now is able to grab ignition hands its logical that the demand for the converter with PT4 users may be diminished but Hand2Note users may be rising. It would be great to be able to use Hand2Note to analyze my Ignition HHs.
moss84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 01:55 PM   #3208
AngryDingo
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 193
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss84 View Post
The Ace converter creates a handhistory format that does not get recognized correctly by Hand2Note (per Hand2Note support). Are there any plans to support compatibility of Ignition HH with Hand2Note with this converter? Since PT4 now is able to grab ignition hands its logical that the demand for the converter with PT4 users may be diminished but Hand2Note users may be rising. It would be great to be able to use Hand2Note to analyze my Ignition HHs.
+1
AngryDingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 02:42 PM   #3209
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,929
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryDingo View Post
+1
Don't know at this point. The format is a standard pokerstars format that Pt/HM and other databases, and 3rd party apps work fine with. Not sure what's so unique about h2n. We'll look into it, but I can't say when right now.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 05:25 PM   #3210
moss84
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 35
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
Don't know at this point. The format is a standard pokerstars format that Pt/HM and other databases, and 3rd party apps work fine with. Not sure what's so unique about h2n. We'll look into it, but I can't say when right now.
Sounds good, keep us updated. Thanks
moss84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 02:56 PM   #3211
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,929
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss84 View Post
Sounds good, keep us updated. Thanks
Sure. I'll post an update this week, but shouldn't be too much to add.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:19 AM   #3212
outfit
old hand
 
outfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,363
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Hand2Note would be amazing especially with known hole cards working.
outfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:09 PM   #3213
Scott7x
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 810
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

i actually just came here to ask about hand2note too.
I emailed H2N support telling them that Ignition Hands from the converter arent being imported properly, this was their response.


Hello,

Thank you for contacting Hand2Note support.

This problem can be solved only by the creator of the converter.


Volodymyr,
Hand2Note Support Team


Would be awesome to get that working, wouldn't mind paying a fee if it gives u guys more motivation to look into this.
Scott7x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 06:20 PM   #3214
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,929
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

We're looking into it.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 07:32 PM   #3215
Scott7x
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 810
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Nice, thnx.
Scott7x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 08:18 PM   #3216
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,929
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott7x View Post
Nice, thnx.
I can probably send you a beta link tomorrow if you want to give it a try. Let me know.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 08:37 PM   #3217
Scott7x
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 810
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
I can probably send you a beta link tomorrow if you want to give it a try. Let me know.
Yeah, for sure!
Scott7x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 06:51 PM   #3218
moss84
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 35
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott7x View Post
Yeah, for sure!
Please let us know how it goes or if you need more testers
moss84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 06:57 PM   #3219
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,929
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss84 View Post
Please let us know how it goes or if you need more testers
Yeah, I'm answering some PM's. Probably more needed next week, but will let you know. ty.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 05:42 PM   #3220
outfit
old hand
 
outfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,363
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

I am using HM2 latest version and it is not importing the hands. Reading all of them as errors. I did have hole cards showing but i was told that works now. I also made sure the HM2 check box was on. I tested with PT4 and it converted and imported fine.

Is HM2 not working again? Or do I need to send support my logs?
outfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 08:29 PM   #3221
grass elephant
stranger
 
grass elephant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 13
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

i know this isn't a holdem manager thread but any idea why the mad monday main event on ignition isn't showing up in holdem manager? 2 other tournaments are showing and importing hh for the HUD just fine
grass elephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 05:46 AM   #3222
Scott7x
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 810
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by grass elephant View Post
i know this isn't a holdem manager thread but any idea why the mad monday main event on ignition isn't showing up in holdem manager? 2 other tournaments are showing and importing hh for the HUD just fine
i would suggest asking in the holdem manager thread
Scott7x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 03:26 PM   #3223
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,929
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by outfit View Post
I am using HM2 latest version and it is not importing the hands. Reading all of them as errors. I did have hole cards showing but i was told that works now. I also made sure the HM2 check box was on. I tested with PT4 and it converted and imported fine.

Is HM2 not working again? Or do I need to send support my logs?
Make sure you have the latest converter, and that you're importing into HM2 from the correct directory. Likely something in your process if off. I imported some hands today from ignition into hm2 w/ hole cards on w/o issues.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 04:17 PM   #3224
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 10,929
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by grass elephant View Post
i know this isn't a holdem manager thread but any idea why the mad monday main event on ignition isn't showing up in holdem manager? 2 other tournaments are showing and importing hh for the HUD just fine
If you're using the card catcher, then you're posting in the wrong thread. If you are I'd send a message to support with your logs so they can take a look.
FreakDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 03:45 AM   #3225
Pr1ncessLaydown
centurion
 
Pr1ncessLaydown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Up Up & Away
Posts: 166
Re: Ignition/Bodog Hand History Converter Software

I don't know if this is the place to post, but when I import my hands to PT4 using the Ignition Hand Converter, I don't get any Allin Equity line. Yes, the box is checked, and I get an AI Equity line on other graphs, but specifically none for this graph.
Pr1ncessLaydown is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online