Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2017, 01:12 PM   #48526
Holdem Manager
Holdem Manager Representative
 
Holdem Manager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,468
Re: Holdem Manager Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADK View Post
I restored a database after a format, but now I can't add any stats to the reports - It shows them in the "included stats" pane but it doesn't reflect on the actual report itself.

It happened before a long time ago but I can't remember how to fix it!

Edit: Creating a new database, adding a stat to a report (which worked) then going back to the prior database fixed it.
Interesting workaround.

If it happens again: The missing stats can be shown if you right click one of the column headings and enable the stat. Sometimes they are added but not enabled. Once enabled you may have to scroll to the right, hold the left mouse button over the stat you just enabled then drag it back to the left to the proper column where you want it aligned.

If you continue to have problems:

- Close HM2 and then delete:
- Win7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig\ColumnSettings
- XP: c:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\Config\ColumnSettings
- Showing hidden files: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+
- Start HM2 again

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Holdem Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 02:06 AM   #48527
DaReKa
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5
Re: Holdem Manager Support

How can I transfer a HEM2 database from one person to another? I would like to add other player's databases to my HEM to analyze.

Also, when I'm importing hands to HEM. After that concludes, I get a small message at the bottom of the manager that says "creating notes X out of XXXXX." What is that doing exactly?
DaReKa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 07:46 AM   #48528
Holdem Manager
Holdem Manager Representative
 
Holdem Manager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,468
Re: Holdem Manager Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReKa View Post
How can I transfer a HEM2 database from one person to another? I would like to add other player's databases to my HEM to analyze.
Please see this FAQ to transfer/backup data - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...onfigs+work%3F

If you are only restoring the database to your machine for analysis you should probably have them deselect all of the settings options except maybe hand notes, player notes and hand markings otherwise you will be restoring their general and hud settings and overwriting your own settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReKa View Post
Also, when I'm importing hands to HEM. After that concludes, I get a small message at the bottom of the manager that says "creating notes X out of XXXXX." What is that doing exactly?
That is NoteCaddy. If you don't have the premium version of NoteCaddy and don't use the free version when playing and/or don't want it creating those notes you can disable it: Open HUD Settings, make sure you are on the HUD Designer tab, and uncheck "Show Caddy notes in HUD." Restart HM2.

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Holdem Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:46 PM   #48529
Pop.
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: STTs
Posts: 398
Re: Holdem Manager Support

im looking for the name of the following stat(and where its found)

c/c vs flop CB oop, turn goes check check, and oop bets river

i think this is called river probe in pt4 but not sure bout that either

...and similarly im looking for the stat that shows how much someone folds vs this line


thank you
Pop. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:55 PM   #48530
Pop.
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: STTs
Posts: 398
Re: Holdem Manager Support

http://prntscr.com/gkwdh5

is it that?
Pop. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:19 AM   #48531
Holdem Manager
Holdem Manager Representative
 
Holdem Manager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,468
Re: Holdem Manager Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop. View Post
im looking for the name of the following stat(and where its found)

c/c vs flop CB oop, turn goes check check, and oop bets river

i think this is called river probe in pt4 but not sure bout that either
Bet vs Missed CBet > River Bet vs Missed Turn CB OOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop. View Post
...and similarly im looking for the stat that shows how much someone folds vs this line


thank you
Skipped CBet > Skip Turn CB and Fold To River Bet IP



Fozzy71
Customer Support
Holdem Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 04:37 PM   #48532
Pop.
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: STTs
Posts: 398
Re: Holdem Manager Support

thanks a lot
Pop. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 04:47 PM   #48533
doctor877
veteran
 
doctor877's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Winland
Posts: 2,412
Re: Holdem Manager Support

HUD not working at zoom?
doctor877 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:35 PM   #48534
Holdem Manager
Holdem Manager Representative
 
Holdem Manager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,468
Re: Holdem Manager Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor877 View Post
HUD not working at zoom?
No issues reported recently that I can recall.

Please update to the latest beta version 8482 if you haven't yet - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
* If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
- Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

If you continue to have problems:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
- Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
- Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Holdem Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:12 PM   #48535
PaulyJames200x
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,712
Re: Holdem Manager Support

I mentioned this a while back. I mainly play 180 mans... so 8s, 3.50 rebuys etc.


Is there a way to check what percentage of flips one wins and stuff like what percentage of the time one wins when 80 percent favorite preflop etc? Thus like all in preflop.


Also is bb/100 still the best way to determine your skrill level? My bb/100 at these 180 mans are at least 5bb/100 and many times 10bb/100 + etc but im always down negative in net chips. I lose so many flips and 75/25s etc. That explains why my bb/100 is very high but my net chips are a huge negative right? Every session after im done playing i look at my bb/100 at these levels and rarely is my bb/100 negative at any blind level below 40bb etc. Thanks.
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 06:40 AM   #48536
Holdem Manager
Holdem Manager Representative
 
Holdem Manager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,468
Re: Holdem Manager Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
I mentioned this a while back. I mainly play 180 mans... so 8s, 3.50 rebuys etc.

Is there a way to check what percentage of flips one wins and stuff like what percentage of the time one wins when 80 percent favorite preflop etc? Thus like all in preflop.
More Filters > Other Advanced Filters:
- River > Allin on River (or Earlier) = True > '+'*
- Other > Allin Win% is... > Greater than = 80 > '+'
- OK

*There are similar allin filters for turn, flop and preflop.

Using these types of filters with the More Reports > Winnings Summary report will be useful, as well as looking at this report unfiltered, to analyze your hands by big blind level. You may also want to add the ev bb/100 stat to the report.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
Also is bb/100 still the best way to determine your skrill level? My bb/100 at these 180 mans are at least 5bb/100 and many times 10bb/100 + etc but im always down negative in net chips. I lose so many flips and 75/25s etc. That explains why my bb/100 is very high but my net chips are a huge negative right? Every session after im done playing i look at my bb/100 at these levels and rarely is my bb/100 negative at any blind level below 40bb etc. Thanks.
Yes, in regards to the question I put in bold.

As to the other question I can't say what is the best way to determine MTT skill level as I am a cash player and the answer to that question borders on the subject of coaching (not technical support) which we try and avoid answering. It would probably be best answered by other customers that play your same games in a strategy sub-forum of this site. I know SNG players focus on their ev bb/100 but that may not be the best way to assess your skill level in these games you play.

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Holdem Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 12:24 AM   #48537
Don Melchor
Pooh-Bah
 
Don Melchor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The way of the warrior
Posts: 5,279
Re: Holdem Manager Support

Hey, Ive been trying to set up the time so it matches my pc, and I havent been able to do it, its 2 hours ahead currently. so My day ends at 10pm, is there any way I can set it up and it stays?! tyty

Don Melchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 07:30 AM   #48538
Holdem Manager
Holdem Manager Representative
 
Holdem Manager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,468
Re: Holdem Manager Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Melchor View Post
Hey, Ive been trying to set up the time so it matches my pc, and I havent been able to do it, its 2 hours ahead currently. so My day ends at 10pm, is there any way I can set it up and it stays?! tyty

Your hands when imported show a time that is 2 hours ahead of your Windows clock? Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time.

That 'start of day' setting you are showing in your screen shot is so your reports will be accurate when using filters like 'today' and you regularly play past midnight.

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Holdem Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:28 AM   #48539
Don Melchor
Pooh-Bah
 
Don Melchor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The way of the warrior
Posts: 5,279
Re: Holdem Manager Support

cool ty,
I use 2 pcs, one at home and the other at work, did some work on the one at work and had to reimport HM, when I tried to put in the code it said I had no activation codes left and the program closed.
Probably because I was using it in 2 pcs, what can I do so that it works? already mailed support, but maybe you can help!?
also is there a way to import the db from my homes pc to this one?!
thx a lot
Don Melchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:45 AM   #48540
Holdem Manager
Holdem Manager Representative
 
Holdem Manager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,468
Re: Holdem Manager Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Melchor View Post
cool ty,
I use 2 pcs, one at home and the other at work, did some work on the one at work and had to reimport HM, when I tried to put in the code it said I had no activation codes left and the program closed.
Probably because I was using it in 2 pcs, what can I do so that it works? already mailed support, but maybe you can help!?
You have to login to your account and reset your license profiles.

Please see this FAQ for help in resolving licensing issues.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Melchor View Post
also is there a way to import the db from my homes pc to this one?!
thx a lot
Please see this FAQ to transfer/backup data. This will ensure that you have your hand histories and HUD saved to import into a new computer, and as a backup to restore in case of an emergency. I recommend you do this at least once a month and keep the last 2 or 3 most recent backups (and your \HM2Archive folder) stored on an external drive and/or cloud storage site like dropbox or google drive.

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Holdem Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:47 AM   #48541
Don Melchor
Pooh-Bah
 
Don Melchor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The way of the warrior
Posts: 5,279
Re: Holdem Manager Support

awesome dude, thx!
Don Melchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:34 AM   #48542
North Squad
adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 899
Re: Holdem Manager Support

Hi, I have a question about some of my party poker PLO hands appearing to be at the wrong stakes.



https://gyazo.com/feb15144785e368cc543ccbd700cb1a1

In this Screenshot, Line 2 reads as "50/200 PLO". That should be 50/100.

Line 3 is 10/25 which is correct, however line 7 is "10/50 PLO" which should also be 10/25 (and combined with the hands from line 3).

Line 4 is "100/400" but should be 100/200.

Lastly, Line 5 is 25/100 and should be 25/50.

Is there any way to resolve/edit this?
North Squad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:54 AM   #48543
Holdem Manager
Holdem Manager Representative
 
Holdem Manager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,468
Re: Holdem Manager Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Squad View Post
Hi, I have a question about some of my party poker PLO hands appearing to be at the wrong stakes.



https://gyazo.com/feb15144785e368cc543ccbd700cb1a1

In this Screenshot, Line 2 reads as "50/200 PLO". That should be 50/100.

Line 3 is 10/25 which is correct, however line 7 is "10/50 PLO" which should also be 10/25 (and combined with the hands from line 3).

Line 4 is "100/400" but should be 100/200.

Lastly, Line 5 is 25/100 and should be 25/50.

Is there any way to resolve/edit this?
This is something we will need samples sent to us to fix. If we can duplicate the problem our developers will have to update the import parsers so we can release an update then you will have to delete all the incorrect hands and do a force reimport of the original hands from your archives.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

If it is easier you can export the hands from the reports by doing a Ctrl+A in the lower hands grid of that by stakes report to select them all then right-click > Export.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Holdem Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:08 PM   #48544
Nitti Vitti
centurion
 
Nitti Vitti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 194
Re: Holdem Manager Support

Hi,

is your software allowed on microgaming?

cheers
Nitti Vitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:22 PM   #48545
Holdem Manager
Holdem Manager Representative
 
Holdem Manager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,468
Re: Holdem Manager Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitti Vitti View Post
Hi,

is your software allowed on microgaming?

cheers
They are no longer writing hands from the point you don't contribute to the pot so we can no longer support these cash game hands - http://www.mpn.poker/blog/closing-a-few-loopholes/

Microgaming has made a decision to not provide cash game customers with all hand histories for games they are seated in. They also stopped writing anonymous hand history files but we never supported a HUD on those tables. Even though a Microgaming cash game player has posted blinds for the round, they will now only provide customers with a hand history if the customer directly contributed to a pot. We are no longer importing Microgaming cash game hand histories because many stats are significantly skewed as a result of the Microgaming decision to not provide hand histories on all cash game hands. We will continue to support Microgaming tournaments as all players are provided with complete hand histories.

See this forum thread/post for more details about these changes - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...ml#post2485729

There are links in the above forum post if you want to roll back to be able to import these hands but the stats in the HUD/Reports will be inaccurate which could cause you to make bad decisions at the tables. If you continue to have problems importing with the older versions please tell us the software version of your poker client as some customers have reported that microgaming is no longer saving any cash hands so they may now be rolling out changes to completely block trackers/huds on cash tables.

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Holdem Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:23 PM   #48546
Nitti Vitti
centurion
 
Nitti Vitti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 194
Re: Holdem Manager Support

but it is allowed? (microgaming live support said otherwise)

/€ what about tournaments?
Nitti Vitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:56 PM   #48547
Holdem Manager
Holdem Manager Representative
 
Holdem Manager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,468
Re: Holdem Manager Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitti Vitti View Post
but it is allowed? (microgaming live support said otherwise)

/€ what about tournaments?
They have not notified us that it is not allowed to use old versions of the software to import hands or show the HUD on cash tables. The stats are obviously going to be incorrect as mentioned in the previous reply. They told us they don't want us to display a HUD on Anon tables but that is basically impossible and we never supported those tables due to how they write (or more correctly 'don't write) hands.

It should still work as before on tournament tables using the old or newer versions of HM2.

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Holdem Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 12:36 PM   #48548
Pharaoh39
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 23
Re: Holdem Manager Support

I have a question. My Hold Em Manager 2 works great on ACR with cash games, and some tournaments, but two days ago, I played a free MTT with rebuy option but the stats (my stats + other players stats) never showed up the entire length of the tournament. (It still stored the hands I played though.) Does HM2 have an issues with some MMT's? Has anyone else had this issue?
Pharaoh39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 01:05 PM   #48549
Holdem Manager
Holdem Manager Representative
 
Holdem Manager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,468
Re: Holdem Manager Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh39 View Post
I have a question. My Hold Em Manager 2 works great on ACR with cash games, and some tournaments, but two days ago, I played a free MTT with rebuy option but the stats (my stats + other players stats) never showed up the entire length of the tournament. (It still stored the hands I played though.) Does HM2 have an issues with some MMT's? Has anyone else had this issue?
Was it a special/series tournament? If so, this is very common on WPN skins. This happens anytime a site runs these special/new series or one of a kind tournaments.

Please see this FAQ on how to use table finder - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+not+appear%3F

You will have to use it for each new tourney and each time you get moved to a new table.

If it was not a special tourney:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
- Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
- Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Holdem Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 10:22 PM   #48550
Pharaoh39
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 23
Re: Holdem Manager Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdem Manager View Post
Was it a special/series tournament? If so, this is very common on WPN skins. This happens anytime a site runs these special/new series or one of a kind tournaments.

Please see this FAQ on how to use table finder - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+not+appear%3F

You will have to use it for each new tourney and each time you get moved to a new table.

If it was not a special tourney:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
- Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
- Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Fozzy71
Customer Support
I thought Table Finder only worked on Pokerstars and Full Tilt, not AmericasCardRoom.
Pharaoh39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online