Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2019, 04:16 PM   #801
Langley Torch
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 4
Re: Holdem Indicator, Tournament Indicator, Omaha Indicator, etc, etc - collected threads editi

HI isnt working for me today. It recognized I am playing at at 200nl table but no stats are coming up and the arrow isnt turning looking for my whole cards.

I even tried to download HI from the website and re install HI. No error messages when re installing.
Turned off my PC and started it cold didnt do the trick either.

Any advice?

edit: playing on Bodog/Ignition

Last edited by Langley Torch; 05-07-2019 at 04:22 PM.
Langley Torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 04:18 PM   #802
Lozgod
adept
 
Lozgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 862
Re: Holdem Indicator, Tournament Indicator, Omaha Indicator, etc, etc - collected threads editi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langley Torch View Post
HI isnt working for me today. It recognized I am playing at at 200nl table but no stats are coming up and the arrow isnt turning looking for my whole cards.

I even tried to download HI from the website and re install HI. No error messages when re installing.
Turned off my PC and started it cold didnt do the trick either.

Any advice?


What site are you playing on?
Lozgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 04:22 PM   #803
Langley Torch
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 4
Re: Holdem Indicator, Tournament Indicator, Omaha Indicator, etc, etc - collected threads editi

Ah yes sorry Bodog/Ignition
Langley Torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 12:11 AM   #804
d3 fact0
Pooh-Bah
 
d3 fact0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: BtGB
Posts: 4,040
Re: Holdem Indicator, Tournament Indicator, Omaha Indicator, etc, etc - collected threads editi

So what's the deal????

This software no longer works on Bovada/Ignition!!! And when it did work, it constantly crashed the poker client with anything above 2 tables.

Other HUD providers seem to have resolved this issue, as I am running DriveHUD and have yet to experience a single crash with up to 6 tables.

If you don't plan to address this like yestarday, at least do the right thing and take down Bovada/Ignition as supported sites.

As it stands now, Omaha Indicator no longer supports Bovada/Ignition!!!! And the email support has gone silent!
d3 fact0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 03:34 PM   #805
Lozgod
adept
 
Lozgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 862
Re: Holdem Indicator, Tournament Indicator, Omaha Indicator, etc, etc - collected threads editi

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3 fact0 View Post
So what's the deal????

This software no longer works on Bovada/Ignition!!! And when it did work, it constantly crashed the poker client with anything above 2 tables.

Other HUD providers seem to have resolved this issue, as I am running DriveHUD and have yet to experience a single crash with up to 6 tables.

If you don't plan to address this like yestarday, at least do the right thing and take down Bovada/Ignition as supported sites.

As it stands now, Omaha Indicator no longer supports Bovada/Ignition!!!! And the email support has gone silent!
Just curious, why would you use HI over DriveHUD anyway ( edit----sorry see you were referring to Omaha Indicator)?

Indicator is so behind every other HUD out there as far as stats and has had years to catch up and hasn't chosen to do so.

I use Omaha Indicator because it is pretty unique to Omaha (though I hear Drive now has an Omaha version), but for Hold Em it is like the 50th best product.

It is Indicator's prerogative but they should really consider expanding on their product. There are features I like that only they offer like attaching to the table and not taking tons of RAM to do what they do. I really really really wish they would expand on their product. I'd even be willing to pay if it was upgradable to include multi street stats, cbet raises, etc).
hint hint hint
Lozgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 11:43 AM   #806
ULTRADONK
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 9
Re: Holdem Indicator, Tournament Indicator, Omaha Indicator, etc, etc - collected threads editi

Why it doesn't works on unibet.fr???

It was working last month...

Last edited by ULTRADONK; 05-11-2019 at 11:52 AM.
ULTRADONK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 06:43 PM   #807
Pots-For-Sale
old hand
 
Pots-For-Sale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Tx
Posts: 1,718
Re: Holdem Indicator, Tournament Indicator, Omaha Indicator, etc, etc - collected threads editi

Anyone crashing a lot on ignition with this software running?
Pots-For-Sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 01:26 PM   #808
EnjoyLife
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 95
Re: Holdem Indicator, Tournament Indicator, Omaha Indicator, etc, etc - collected threads editi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pots-For-Sale View Post
Anyone crashing a lot on ignition with this software running?
Ignition crashes a lot when I am running Holdem Indicator. I reboot the PC and then try again. I now see that I am not the only one. My PC is pretty robust as well, so I am pretty sure it isn't hardware related.
EnjoyLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 02:16 PM   #809
Pots-For-Sale
old hand
 
Pots-For-Sale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Tx
Posts: 1,718
Re: Holdem Indicator, Tournament Indicator, Omaha Indicator, etc, etc - collected threads editi

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnjoyLife View Post
Ignition crashes a lot when I am running Holdem Indicator. I reboot the PC and then try again. I now see that I am not the only one. My PC is pretty robust as well, so I am pretty sure it isn't hardware related.


Yes mine is similarly robust as well. It usually freezes and crashes when opening a table and then has like 100 processes running.
Pots-For-Sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:32 PM   #810
EnjoyLife
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 95
Re: Holdem Indicator, Tournament Indicator, Omaha Indicator, etc, etc - collected threads editi

New update is out for Holdem Indicator. Fingers crossed that the issues are fixed.
EnjoyLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 08:50 PM   #811
jamesk777
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 669
Re: Holdem Indicator, Tournament Indicator, Omaha Indicator, etc, etc - collected threads editi

PLEASE fix the ignition client crashing issue
jamesk777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 02:17 PM   #812
zf96733n
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 257
Re: Holdem Indicator, Tournament Indicator, Omaha Indicator, etc, etc - collected threads editi

and hud do not hide main window anymore?
zf96733n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 06:11 AM   #813
John 123
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 199
Re: Holdem Indicator, Tournament Indicator, Omaha Indicator, etc, etc - collected threads editi

The issue should be fixed. Restart your computer and re-install Holdem Indicator. Please send an email to the support if you still have the any crash. Sorry for getting back to you late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesk777 View Post
PLEASE fix the ignition client crashing issue
John 123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 06:12 AM   #814
John 123
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 199
Re: Holdem Indicator, Tournament Indicator, Omaha Indicator, etc, etc - collected threads editi

Do you use that option? On which site do you play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zf96733n View Post
and hud do not hide main window anymore?
John 123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 07:34 PM   #815
zf96733n
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 257
Re: Holdem Indicator, Tournament Indicator, Omaha Indicator, etc, etc - collected threads editi

Yes, I chose that option. I play on ignition.
zf96733n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:11 AM   #816
ZARATUSTRA
centurion
 
ZARATUSTRA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 152
Re: Holdem Indicator, Tournament Indicator, Omaha Indicator, etc, etc - collected threads editi

Add PPPoker support for Omaha Indicator, please.
ZARATUSTRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 03:42 PM   #817
jamesk777
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 669
Re: Holdem Indicator, Tournament Indicator, Omaha Indicator, etc, etc - collected threads editi

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 123 View Post
The issue should be fixed. Restart your computer and re-install Holdem Indicator. Please send an email to the support if you still have the any crash. Sorry for getting back to you late.
Works well now. Zero crash since the fresh re-install
jamesk777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online