Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2015, 10:02 AM   #1476
flysohightosky
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 164
Re: Flopzilla

Is there an easy way to filter for hands with a one-card backdoor FD? For example on a Kh3h9s flop if I want to filter for offsuit ace-high broadways containing the ace of hearts like AhQc etc, is it always necessary to use the preflop suit selection function or is there an easier way to do this? Doesn't seem like there is, but just want to confirm.

Thanks
flysohightosky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 10:13 AM   #1477
The Apex
veteran
 
The Apex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: nerf irelia
Posts: 3,094
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
If it says "HoldEq" instead of "register" then you're already registered.
There's no need to do anything.
When requesting my 2nd key. What do I put in the field that says: Hardware ID?
The Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 12:59 PM   #1478
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,755
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apex View Post
When requesting my 2nd key. What do I put in the field that says: Hardware ID?
You can get your hardware ID for the computer that you want to register by going to "register" in its menu. If that's not clear, then please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyz4XoHCIVE

However, if there is no item "register" in Flopzilla then you're already registered on that computer. There's no need to do anything.

Should you for some reason insist on re-registering though, you can remove your registration by running RemoveRegistration.exe in Flopzilla's installation directory (to get there, right-click its icon on your desktop and select "open file location").
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:03 PM   #1479
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,755
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by flysohightosky View Post
Is there an easy way to filter for hands with a one-card backdoor FD? For example on a Kh3h9s flop if I want to filter for offsuit ace-high broadways containing the ace of hearts like AhQc etc, is it always necessary to use the preflop suit selection function or is there an easier way to do this? Doesn't seem like there is, but just want to confirm.

Thanks
Turn ON "Settings->Include 1 card backdoor flushdraws in statistics".
To filter for AhX hands on a Kh3h9s board apply a custom filter to the "1crd bdfd high" stat and select the AhX hands that you want to filter for.

For more information on applying custom filters please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=8j6HsfnNgEM

Basically, you need to:
1) Mouse over the stat to see which hands are in it
2) Right-click to fix the popup
3) Apply custom filters to the hands you want to filter
4) Click on "Accept"

This is also described in the written manual (http://www.flopzilla.com/written.html) under "Applying custom filters to individual starting hands).
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 03:12 PM   #1480
+VLFBERH+T
grinder
 
+VLFBERH+T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: at the crossroads
Posts: 657
Re: Flopzilla

Hello Scylla, I have been a Flopzilla user for quite some time, but just now learned about HoldEq ... a great addition, thank you !! Just one question: do you plan on a functionality to be able to export the Equity(%) ranges in HoldEq to Excel ? That would be very helpful.
+VLFBERH+T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 04:40 AM   #1481
Klever187
veteran
 
Klever187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ayo for Yayo
Posts: 2,003
Re: Flopzilla

Hey scylla would you ever consider developing an android app like poker cruncher or mAybe teaming up with him to maybe have the app and Flopzilla synchronize there ranges or something!? Haha I really dream about this :'-(
Klever187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:07 AM   #1482
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,755
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by +VLFBERH+T View Post
Hello Scylla, I have been a Flopzilla user for quite some time, but just now learned about HoldEq ... a great addition, thank you !! Just one question: do you plan on a functionality to be able to export the Equity(%) ranges in HoldEq to Excel ? That would be very helpful.
Ok, I'll see if I can take care of that.
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:29 AM   #1483
+VLFBERH+T
grinder
 
+VLFBERH+T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: at the crossroads
Posts: 657
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
Ok, I'll see if I can take care of that.
Excellent ! There are several reasons why having that ranking exported into Excel would be a good thing to have.

One of them is the "GTO calling range" exercise, e.g. when I am confronted with a half-pot c-bet., I need to defend at least 2/3 of my range in order to not let my opponent auto-profit with ATC. Out of my complete range, it would be great to have a quick way to filter out the "best" such-and-such percentage of hands, e.g. here the best 67% of hands on a certain flop / turn / river.

I am not aware of any software yet that automatically gives the best X% of hands out of a given range.

Obviously, a more in-depth analysis would be to manually look through the range and take playability on further streets into account, but doing this, for different bet sizes and over three streets, is quite a tedious process, and to get a quick feeling with roughly what range one has to defend on certain boards, this feature would just be tremendously helpful to many players who do this kind of "homework", I am sure (ideally as a direct feature in the program, or through enablement of exporting in Excel, possibly both) ... so, keeping fingers crossed, thank you
+VLFBERH+T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 10:52 AM   #1484
chinagambler
veteran
 
chinagambler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Czech Republic
Posts: 2,562
Re: Flopzilla

Hi, can you make it possible to import ranges from PiSOLVER into Flopzilla? Here's what a typical postflop range looks like in their format:

Spoiler:
chinagambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 03:30 PM   #1485
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,755
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinagambler View Post
Hi, can you make it possible to import ranges from PiSOLVER into Flopzilla? Here's what a typical postflop range looks like in their format:

Spoiler:
Ok, I'll look into it.
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 06:22 PM   #1486
+VLFBERH+T
grinder
 
+VLFBERH+T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: at the crossroads
Posts: 657
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
Ok, I'll look into it.


Yes, that would be fantastic. PioSOLVER apparently is a brand-new program, came out just a few days ago. I bought it, and am pretty amazed after my first steps with it. As for using it for learning to incorporate their GTO solutions into my game, it would be tremendously helpful to be able to import their ranges into Flopzilla (or even CREV).
+VLFBERH+T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 08:10 PM   #1487
_Goldseraph_
old hand
 
_Goldseraph_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Deuces
Posts: 1,559
Re: Flopzilla

New user - are there any good videos/tutorials about using this software?
_Goldseraph_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 08:47 PM   #1488
GreenBliss420
banned
 
GreenBliss420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: NY State
Posts: 980
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Goldseraph_ View Post
New user - are there any good videos/tutorials about using this software?
This may or may not be helpful to you but look up Splitsuit videos and DeucesCracked videos. Both have quite a few vids are that are in essence advanced Flopzilla tutorials. As in, the coaches use the software regularly and explain it to the user in pretty good detail.
GreenBliss420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 07:24 AM   #1489
PepeLeTvor
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 38
Re: Flopzilla

Is there any way to filter in flopzilla overcards+bdfd type of hands? Because villains usually fold just 2 overcards, and just bdfd, but they call 2overcards+bdfd and I don't see filter for that.
Tnx
PepeLeTvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 07:35 AM   #1490
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,755
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Goldseraph_ View Post
New user - are there any good videos/tutorials about using this software?
Should you not be aware of the instructional videos, they can be found here: http://www.flopzilla.com/video.html
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 07:45 AM   #1491
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,755
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepeLeTvor View Post
Is there any way to filter in flopzilla overcards+bdfd type of hands? Because villains usually fold just 2 overcards, and just bdfd, but they call 2overcards+bdfd and I don't see filter for that.
Tnx
For this just custom select the overcards hands in the "2crd bckdr fd" filter.

In order to custom select hands, mouse over the stat to see its popup. Then right-click to fix the popup. Then use the filter symbol in the lower left to custom filter the overcard hands.



See below for a savefile (import with Ctrl+I):

Code:
[Flopzilla v1.7.3]
[Use Ctrl+I to import into Flopzilla]
[www.flopzilla.com ]
[VjUghAA4caPCx7xcr1jUztOAy5KxH9Mijz+Ys6qZL8JKJDSzD5]
[yfE33gxpnEr1KSHa+vNdUE7B3XLnlvkczpq0fdvVYuPy6t9ojB]
[nhthcp1mHiInucPQuEcHOQynJYTpA2RlPxCZBMoGjjXV8NRjiG]
[LTMlmWaTWvg9jpztRWL76aKH6NAYyVJEf+vN2RznSPfi0rFZKh]
[3RekGcGtjCtKXiwn9D+O8t6qwGnirvdFg5330bub7S+2ZKHX9g]
[FvEyuiCux6cYVahBR6lXCSJa5TMivrwhw4gsP0Vksmx6ZlqZX0]
[bFTOVjNFYFKhdLibXYhkMSnK]
For an instructional video on this, watch the video "The filter system": http://www.flopzilla.com/video.html
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 10:27 PM   #1492
qetou
old hand
 
qetou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,226
Re: Flopzilla

Hi,

So I have a fresh copy of flopzilla installed on my pc and an old one with all my ranges in a backup archive. Is there a way to transfer my ranges from old flopzilla to the new one without launching the old one? If yes, then what files should I copy?

Thanks.
qetou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 06:52 AM   #1493
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,755
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by qetou View Post
Hi,

So I have a fresh copy of flopzilla installed on my pc and an old one with all my ranges in a backup archive. Is there a way to transfer my ranges from old flopzilla to the new one without launching the old one? If yes, then what files should I copy?

Thanks.
Hi,

Your ranges are stored in the file newdefs.txt.

Cheers,

Scylla
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:03 PM   #1494
PepeLeTvor
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 38
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
For this just custom select the overcards hands in the "2crd bckdr fd" filter.

In order to custom select hands, mouse over the stat to see its popup. Then right-click to fix the popup. Then use the filter symbol in the lower left to custom filter the overcard hands.



See below for a savefile (import with Ctrl+I):

Code:
[Flopzilla v1.7.3]
[Use Ctrl+I to import into Flopzilla]
[www.flopzilla.com ]
[VjUghAA4caPCx7xcr1jUztOAy5KxH9Mijz+Ys6qZL8JKJDSzD5]
[yfE33gxpnEr1KSHa+vNdUE7B3XLnlvkczpq0fdvVYuPy6t9ojB]
[nhthcp1mHiInucPQuEcHOQynJYTpA2RlPxCZBMoGjjXV8NRjiG]
[LTMlmWaTWvg9jpztRWL76aKH6NAYyVJEf+vN2RznSPfi0rFZKh]
[3RekGcGtjCtKXiwn9D+O8t6qwGnirvdFg5330bub7S+2ZKHX9g]
[FvEyuiCux6cYVahBR6lXCSJa5TMivrwhw4gsP0Vksmx6ZlqZX0]
[bFTOVjNFYFKhdLibXYhkMSnK]
For an instructional video on this, watch the video "The filter system": http://www.flopzilla.com/video.html
Thank you.

I have one more question for which I couldn't find answer in filters video. If I want to filter for only overcards with 1 card backdoor flush draw, I've tried right click on overcards and select suit but I couldn't. Is this even possible? To select i.e. only 2 overcards with 1 car A high backdoor flushdraw i.e. AsQx on 8s6s2x
PepeLeTvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 06:47 AM   #1495
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,755
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepeLeTvor View Post
Thank you.

I have one more question for which I couldn't find answer in filters video. If I want to filter for only overcards with 1 card backdoor flush draw, I've tried right click on overcards and select suit but I couldn't. Is this even possible? To select i.e. only 2 overcards with 1 car A high backdoor flushdraw i.e. AsQx on 8s6s2x
For that turn ON "Settings->Include 1card backdoor flushdraws in statistics".
After that it's pretty much the same as with the other backdoor flushdraw stat.
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 07:11 AM   #1496
PepeLeTvor
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 38
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
For that turn ON "Settings->Include 1card backdoor flushdraws in statistics".
After that it's pretty much the same as with the other backdoor flushdraw stat.
Thank you!
PepeLeTvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 09:11 PM   #1497
PepeLeTvor
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 38
Re: Flopzilla

One more question :

For example, I choose an opening range of 15% hands, then I choose flop and I decide that I will bet all hands top pair or better only + flushdraws if possible...how can I filter those hands in flopzilla so that when I choose turn card my range is no longer those beginning 15% hands, but only hands which were top pair+ and flushdraws on flop, so that I could see how that range hits board now. Sample principle apply for river. How can I filter now hands on turn, for example, only top pair + , so that when I select river I see how that turn range hits this card?

Are there any videos that explain that?
PepeLeTvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 04:52 AM   #1498
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,755
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepeLeTvor View Post
One more question :

For example, I choose an opening range of 15% hands, then I choose flop and I decide that I will bet all hands top pair or better only + flushdraws if possible...how can I filter those hands in flopzilla so that when I choose turn card my range is no longer those beginning 15% hands, but only hands which were top pair+ and flushdraws on flop, so that I could see how that range hits board now. Sample principle apply for river. How can I filter now hands on turn, for example, only top pair + , so that when I select river I see how that turn range hits this card?

Are there any videos that explain that?
Hi,

See the screenshot below.
I have placed blue filter symbols in front of top pair or better and flushdraw.
At the bottom of the "Statistics" section I have turned the filters ON.
Now, only top pair or better or flushdraw will pass through the filters.



This is explained in the video "Video 2: The filter system":
http://www.flopzilla.com/video.html

See below for a savefile.
You can import it into Flopzilla with Ctrl+I:

Code:
[Flopzilla v1.7.3]
[Use Ctrl+I to import into Flopzilla]
[www.flopzilla.com ]
[VmZcovC1i5SzC2Hkq9c2KjOAHWKxN+MijvT2s5jYQ+HJKtOzIW]
[ApFaXqGjnEr1KSHa+vNaPDeu1VGgkEnqTPMY7d8yixOv4w9luu]
[t7Ec9zVtyqIhE7VGxH4PKXpoONYlGUSlOvDZAVhMbsSUgGUcjF]
[ITHrcPdSUPl8+pCuWTL349KF6GHQGUKDe0pT3RxgZPbjZqE+Tm]
[3UeNL6OpgDCMXevfjDZIhp5zpPoiuvnGf+c8Xcxa4T7X7GNfdb]
[EyC]
scylla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 01:41 PM   #1499
ThePokerBot
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,793
Re: Flopzilla

Do people think that flopzilla is good to use for tournemnts in partticualr 180s or is it more for deeper stacked games like cash?
ThePokerBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 04:31 PM   #1500
+VLFBERH+T
grinder
 
+VLFBERH+T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: at the crossroads
Posts: 657
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePokerBot View Post
Do people think that flopzilla is good to use for tournemnts in partticualr 180s or is it more for deeper stacked games like cash?
Whenever you have post-flop play (and can assign ranges), you can use Flopzilla.
+VLFBERH+T is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online