Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2014, 04:39 PM   #1226
timmer
veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: niterlande
Posts: 2,278
Re:HEQ1.0.3 auto import no workie

had FZ 1.6.6 and the previous beta version of HOLD EQ 1.0.2 and everything was working fine.just used it prior to updating to the new version.

uploaded the nev version of HEQ 1.0.3 I had to reregister it and pointed it towards the same program file as before. (C:/Program Files/Flopzilla/Flopzilla/)

now the auto import features dont work.

Allow connections to Hold EQ check box is checked in FZ settings box

the import radar icon pulsates green rather than blue when I left click on them)

I am running both programs on a user with administrator privledges.

I see that there is a new version of FZ 1.6.7 and I am running 1.6.6 do I need to update the current version?

If so, How do I go about that as I dont see a link to do so.

can I use the main "download" buton on the site w/o having to reimput the FZ reg key?

is there something about HEQ IM missing ?

is the new version broke?
timmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 04:55 PM   #1227
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: HEQ1.0.3 auto import no workie

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
had FZ 1.6.6 and the previous beta version of HOLD EQ 1.0.2 and everything was working fine.just used it prior to updating to the new version.

uploaded the nev version of HEQ 1.0.3 I had to reregister it and pointed it towards the same program file as before. (C:/Program Files/Flopzilla/Flopzilla/)

now the auto import features dont work.

Allow connections to Hold EQ check box is checked in FZ settings box

the import radar icon pulsates green rather than blue when I left click on them)

I am running both programs on a user with administrator privledges.

I see that there is a new version of FZ 1.6.7 and I am running 1.6.6 do I need to update the current version?

If so, How do I go about that as I dont see a link to do so.

can I use the main "download" buton on the site w/o having to reimput the FZ reg key?

is there something about HEQ IM missing ?

is the new version broke?
Hi,

You indeed need to update to v1.6.7.
It can be downloaded here: http://www.flopzilla.com/download.html

Cheers,

Scylla
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:56 PM   #1228
DirtySprite
adept
 
DirtySprite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 755
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
Ok, I'll give it some thought.
You could add a feature that lets you temporarily store ranges and re-access them quickly.

Could have 3 (arbitrary number) slots for stored ranges and a "Store range" button that stores the current selected range. That would make it easy for the user to go back a few steps, fx back to a flop betting range he previously had assigned, after having narrowed that range down reviewing a turn/river spot.

I honestly think this would improve the software quite a bit (wouldn't have to be exactly like I described it, just a way to store a range at any point and be able to quickly "go back" to that range again later)
DirtySprite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 06:21 AM   #1229
Emus
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: N-Europe
Posts: 839
Re: Flopzilla

Hi,

a request.
Often I have selected a certain filter for flop / turn / river.
Is it somehow possible to also store/load this filter?

This because I often switch from check-call to check-raise and then back again. Every time alot of work. I can open 2 instances to save myself time but next day after restart PC, I have to rebuild one again.

ie
Add category filters to the rectangular at the left.
If I double click on it; the corresponding filter is loaded.
If I double click on "Store filter"; a pop-up appears. In this pop-up I can insert name for filter.
The filter that is displayed is saved with name "F-name" for flop, "T-name" for turn, "R-name" for river.

When a turn filter is saved it also saves the flop filter.
When a river filter is saved it also saves the flop and turn filter.

When in clear mode and loading a river filter; it overwrite the current flop, turn and river filter.
When not in clear mode and loading a river filter; it overwrite the current river filter but keeps the current flop and turn filter.
Emus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 06:31 AM   #1230
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emus View Post
Hi,

a request.
Often I have selected a certain filter for flop / turn / river.
Is it somehow possible to also store/load this filter?

This because I often switch from check-call to check-raise and then back again. Every time alot of work. I can open 2 instances to save myself time but next day after restart PC, I have to rebuild one again.

ie
Add category filters to the rectangular at the left.
If I double click on it; the corresponding filter is loaded.
If I double click on "Store filter"; a pop-up appears. In this pop-up I can insert name for filter.
The filter that is displayed is saved with name "F-name" for flop, "T-name" for turn, "R-name" for river.

When a turn filter is saved it also saves the flop filter.
When a river filter is saved it also saves the flop and turn filter.

When in clear mode and loading a river filter; it overwrite the current flop, turn and river filter.
When not in clear mode and loading a river filter; it overwrite the current river filter but keeps the current flop and turn filter.
Can't you just save to file with Ctrl+S and Ctrl+O?
Or with "Save/Load->Save" and "Save/Load->Open"?
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 06:33 AM   #1231
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySprite View Post
You could add a feature that lets you temporarily store ranges and re-access them quickly.

Could have 3 (arbitrary number) slots for stored ranges and a "Store range" button that stores the current selected range. That would make it easy for the user to go back a few steps, fx back to a flop betting range he previously had assigned, after having narrowed that range down reviewing a turn/river spot.

I honestly think this would improve the software quite a bit (wouldn't have to be exactly like I described it, just a way to store a range at any point and be able to quickly "go back" to that range again later)
You can use the predefined ranges for that.
It's the menu on the left where you can store/load ranges.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 04:55 PM   #1232
rbracco
Pooh-Bah
 
rbracco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bitch please...livin my life
Posts: 4,618
Re: Flopzilla

I have 2 bugs occurring that are basically things slipping through the filters that shouldnt be. The first is on rainbow boards, e.g. T87r, when I hover over the 2 card backdoor flush draw filter, there are a bunch of offsuit hands included (clearly these cant have any bd flush draw let alone 2 card ones)

The second occurs on board AAK83, I have filters for flop, turn, and river for what hands I bet. 33 is filtered out on flop and turn and doesnt appear in the range, but somehow it is magically in my range on the river as a boat. Please help and let me know if you need more info.
rbracco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 07:57 PM   #1233
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbracco View Post
I have 2 bugs occurring that are basically things slipping through the filters that shouldnt be. The first is on rainbow boards, e.g. T87r, when I hover over the 2 card backdoor flush draw filter, there are a bunch of offsuit hands included (clearly these cant have any bd flush draw let alone 2 card ones)

The second occurs on board AAK83, I have filters for flop, turn, and river for what hands I bet. 33 is filtered out on flop and turn and doesnt appear in the range, but somehow it is magically in my range on the river as a boat. Please help and let me know if you need more info.
Hi rbracco,

It's probably easiest if you send a savefile to support.
Or a text-block, which you can get by going to "Save/Load->Export save file as forum/e-mail text block".

Also, you may want to include screenshots of what you're talking about.

Scylla
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:21 AM   #1234
konrad
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mom's basement
Posts: 1,149
Re: Flopzilla

Hi scylla, thanks for this excellent program. I have seen all the Flopzilla videos but cant seem to figure out what to do with my issue: The preflop range combo tab updates in accordance with the dead cards (or blockers), but the percentage (on the right end of the slider) does not change too, at least not with the default settings. Is there anything I can do about this? Thanks in advance for your help!
konrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:15 AM   #1235
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by konrad View Post
Hi scylla, thanks for this excellent program. I have seen all the Flopzilla videos but cant seem to figure out what to do with my issue: The preflop range combo tab updates in accordance with the dead cards (or blockers), but the percentage (on the right end of the slider) does not change too, at least not with the default settings. Is there anything I can do about this? Thanks in advance for your help!
I think you're using an older version.
The current version, v1.6.7 does indeed correct for dead cards.

Could you please check under "Help->About Flopzilla" which version you're using?
Should it be older than v1.6.7 then you can upgrade here: http://www.flopzilla.com/download.html
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 12:31 AM   #1236
mysto20
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Israel
Posts: 137
Re: Flopzilla

hey scylla i just paid via paypal when should i get the registration code?

thx
mysto20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:51 AM   #1237
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysto20 View Post
hey scylla i just paid via paypal when should i get the registration code?

thx
In all likelyhood I have just sent you an e-mail.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 01:03 PM   #1238
Largus
centurion
 
Largus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 155
Re: Flopzilla

Hello,

how can I run Flopzilla on the 2nd PC?
Can't find any buttons like in HM to generate a code or something.

Tried to use the one I've already got on my email but it didn't work.
Largus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:39 PM   #1239
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largus View Post
Hello,

how can I run Flopzilla on the 2nd PC?
Can't find any buttons like in HM to generate a code or something.

Tried to use the one I've already got on my email but it didn't work.
Just mail support and request a key for the other PC.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:39 AM   #1240
BackBlood
adept
 
BackBlood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 792
Re: Flopzilla

Someone sent me on skype their exported ranges. I copy/pasted it in "import predefined ranges". It overwritten everything.

How do I get my old ranges back or are they lost?
BackBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:41 AM   #1241
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackBlood View Post
Someone sent me on skype their exported ranges. I copy/pasted it in "im,port predefined ranges". It overwritten everything.

How do I get my old ranges back or are they lost?
Your ranges are stored in the newdefs.txt file.
Whenever you make a change to your ranges an undo file is stored in the /undo subdirectory.
In all likelyhood, a very recent version of your ranges is still present there.
Just look for the most recent newdefsX.txt file in that directory from prior to importing the ranges.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 02:23 AM   #1242
Wetworks
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 292
Re: Flopzilla

Its funny. Do you know how many people use a MAC in 2014? Quadruple what it was just 4 years ago. I'm still shocked when I see software for Windows only. Especially software with a price tag attached to it. A version for MAC OSX would increase your bottom line by 50% over night.
Wetworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:55 PM   #1243
Sunnyvale
journeyman
 
Sunnyvale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 310
Re: Flopzilla

I am looking for a way to practice flopzilla but am away from the tables right now. So I don't have any hands to review. I'm familiar with the program but just need practice now. Suggestions? Thanks
Sunnyvale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:23 AM   #1244
Klever187
veteran
 
Klever187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ayo for Yayo
Posts: 2,003
Re: Flopzilla

hey scylla, the feature for "store current window size as future standard size" has never worked for me, can this be fixed? i open it every session and it a bit of a hassle :-/

Thanks!
Klever187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 03:54 AM   #1245
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klever187 View Post
hey scylla, the feature for "store current window size as future standard size" has never worked for me, can this be fixed? i open it every session and it a bit of a hassle :-/

Thanks!
Hi Klever187,

My apologies for my late response.
I usually get an e-mail from the 2+2 forums when there's a post, but it appears this did not happen in this instance.

In regards to your request, could you please make sure you're using the latest version?
It can be downloaded here: http://www.flopzilla.com/download.html
Other than that, please check if "Settings->Use custom window size" is ON.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 09:33 AM   #1246
Cokeman
enthusiast
 
Cokeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 81
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
Hi Klever187,

My apologies for my late response.
I usually get an e-mail from the 2+2 forums when there's a post, but it appears this did not happen in this instance.

In regards to your request, could you please make sure you're using the latest version?
It can be downloaded here: http://www.flopzilla.com/download.html
Other than that, please check if "Settings->Use custom window size" is ON.
I have never got it working either.
Cokeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 03:23 PM   #1247
Klever187
veteran
 
Klever187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ayo for Yayo
Posts: 2,003
Re: Flopzilla

Hey scylla, yeah downloaded the newest version again and made sure it was on, but it still doesn't work :-(
Klever187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 05:31 AM   #1248
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klever187 View Post
Hey scylla, yeah downloaded the newest version again and made sure it was on, but it still doesn't work :-(
Could you please tell me if "Settings->Use custom window size" is ON?
Other than that, I'll see if I can add some way of figuring out why the custom size is not accepted for the next version.

Thank you for the feedback,

Scylla
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:07 AM   #1249
Klever187
veteran
 
Klever187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ayo for Yayo
Posts: 2,003
Re: Flopzilla

Yes it's on, and interestingly I just found out that it stores the window size that I choose VERTICALLY, but when i try to shorten it HORIZONTALLY it won't store it for some reason. Basically, I just wanted my window to look like this when i open flopzilla

Klever187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:27 AM   #1250
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,764
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klever187 View Post
Yes it's on, and interestingly I just found out that it stores the window size that I choose VERTICALLY, but when i try to shorten it HORIZONTALLY it won't store it for some reason. Basically, I just wanted my window to look like this when i open flopzilla

Ah, ok.
No, that's not possible.
You can only enlarge the window; not make it smaller.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online