Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2014, 06:09 AM   #1176
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,751
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyul86 View Post
Flopzilla. Sorry I mean weights. E.g. I put a weight 50% on top pair then clear all fields and select a new range, new dead cards, new flop, there is still 50% weight on top pair.
Ah, it appears I overlooked that one.
Thank you for the feedback!
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:18 AM   #1177
HAMsmoke
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 12
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scylla View Post
I had intended to release the update today, but there were some complications. I expect to release the update by tomorrow.
And so it is there today, Flopzilla 1.6.6 and HoldEq 1.02 beta. I can finally start playing around with it as the registration works fine, not terminating the program automatically as the last beta did.
HAMsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:34 AM   #1178
kalashmatick
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 87
Re: Flopzilla

scylla, my holdeq look like this. something with buttons location, other works good
Spoiler:

Last edited by kalashmatick; 03-03-2014 at 10:56 AM.
kalashmatick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:11 AM   #1179
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,751
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalashmatick View Post
scylla, my holdeq look like this. something with buttons location, other works good
Spoiler:
Yes, that's because you are using custom DPI settings, where your letters+menus are 25% or 50% larger than normal. I haven't taken care of that yet.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 10:15 AM   #1180
Dom1
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 204
Re: Flopzilla

Hello,
Can you tell me where i get my key to register holdeq to flopzilla.
It says how to do it but i can't find holdeq is flopzilla menu
Dom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 10:20 AM   #1181
Dom1
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 204
Re: Flopzilla

Sorry i have it,didn't realise i had to update flopzilla
Dom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 10:22 AM   #1182
ADK
Pooh-Bah
 
ADK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Disco Corkscrew
Posts: 3,645
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom1 View Post
Hello,
Can you tell me where i get my key to register holdeq to flopzilla.
It says how to do it but i can't find holdeq is flopzilla menu
[IMG]http://s13.************/eyh02zqon/HOLDEQ.png[/IMG]
ADK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 10:31 AM   #1183
ADK
Pooh-Bah
 
ADK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Disco Corkscrew
Posts: 3,645
Re: Flopzilla

Will it ever be possible to enter percentages into the range input fields in HoldEQ to quickly get the top x% of hands?
ie.
Range 1: 87s, 76s
Range 2: 12%
ADK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 05:50 PM   #1184
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,751
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADK View Post
Will it ever be possible to enter percentages into the range input fields in HoldEQ to quickly get the top x% of hands?
ie.
Range 1: 87s, 76s
Range 2: 12%
Ok, I should be able to add that.
Thank you for the feedback!
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:06 PM   #1185
kalashmatick
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 87
Re: Flopzilla

scylla, hello


dont have percents on this bar in holdeq. Its real hard without it)
kalashmatick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:10 PM   #1186
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,751
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalashmatick View Post
scylla, hello


dont have percents on this bar in holdeq. Its real hard without it)
See the pic below for how the menu is supposed to look.
Does yours look different?

scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:46 PM   #1187
SANTACE
adept
 
SANTACE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 740
Re: Flopzilla

Hi:
When i try to registe my flopzilla (with the regkey.dat because i cant with the registration code) appears this:



what can i do? ( i dont know in what machine i install flopzilla, so maybe is better reset the licence)
thanks
SANTACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:49 PM   #1188
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,751
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANTACE View Post
Hi:
When i try to registe my flopzilla (with the regkey.dat because i cant with the registration code) appears this:



what can i do? ( i dont know in what machine i install flopzilla, so maybe is better reset the licence)
thanks
Hi SANTACE,

It's probably easiest if you just mail support.
You'll be sent a new key shortly.

Cheers,

Scylla
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:55 PM   #1189
SANTACE
adept
 
SANTACE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 740
Re: Flopzilla

Ok
SANTACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 03:05 PM   #1190
brinan
newbie
 
brinan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: London
Posts: 35
Re: HoldEq & Weights

Please consider allowing a right-click in the range matrix to bring up an input box in which a weight could be entered for the starting hand pointed at.

Current three input boxes would remain to allow group assignments.

Notice text output for ranges includes [][/] symbols either side of a weighted hand(s). So presumably code will not break if, in extreme cases, all 169 hands were given differing weights.
brinan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:57 AM   #1191
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,751
Re: HoldEq & Weights

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinan View Post
Please consider allowing a right-click in the range matrix to bring up an input box in which a weight could be entered for the starting hand pointed at.

Current three input boxes would remain to allow group assignments.

Notice text output for ranges includes [][/] symbols either side of a weighted hand(s). So presumably code will not break if, in extreme cases, all 169 hands were given differing weights.
Ok, I'll look into it.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:30 AM   #1192
siweq86
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 100
Re: Flopzilla

Hi, i have a question. This is a hand which is problematic for me
http://speedy.sh/hrznP/KK-872s.
I wanted to set that villian calls flop with all flushdraws and also hands AQ-AK. But when i mark in overcards that he folds flop with hands AT-AJ Flopzilla think that villian folds flop with ATss, AJss. Is it possible to mark that villian folds with with AJo but call with AKo, AJss?
siweq86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:35 AM   #1193
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,751
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by siweq86 View Post
Hi, i have a question. This is a hand which is problematic for me
http://speedy.sh/hrznP/KK-872s.
I wanted to set that villian calls flop with all flushdraws and also hands AQ-AK. But when i mark in overcards that he folds flop with hands AT-AJ Flopzilla think that villian folds flop with ATss, AJss. Is it possible to mark that villian folds with with AJo but call with AKo, AJss?
Your link doesn't really seem to be working for me.
However, can't you just set the filters as you describe?
To do so, mouse over the "overcards" statistic's bar.
You'll get a popup with its contents.
Now right-click to fix that popup.
You can now set custom filters to individual hands.

For more on working with postflop filters, please see Flopzilla's video manual: http://www.flopzilla.com/video.html
The first two videos deal with filters.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:15 AM   #1194
siweq86
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 100
Re: Flopzilla

At the begining i have 49,5 combos of overcards and 5 flushdraws:

http://i.imgur.com/dwG9i2k.png

I'm using delete filter for AT-AJs:

http://i.imgur.com/7BCc8g1.png

After clicking "Accept" i have 43,5 combos od overcards and only 3,5 combos of flushdraws:

http://i.imgur.com/RcBCKNv.png

On last screen you can see that ATss and AJss have been deleted from villian range:

http://i.imgur.com/LMXGk3r.png

I'll try to watch video manual again.

ok, everything works fine. Now i know where i made mistake. Big thanks

Last edited by siweq86; 03-16-2014 at 10:37 AM.
siweq86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:05 PM   #1195
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,751
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by siweq86 View Post
ok, everything works fine. Now i know where i made mistake. Big thanks
Ok, great!
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:57 AM   #1196
Magic_Ninja
grinder
 
Magic_Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 422
Re: Flopzilla

hey man, just trying to filter something fairly specific - wanna filter the range so it continues with all AdX combo's in the range (see the screenshot):



i was trying to wotk out how i would do that but have him fold stuff like AxQd backdoors, tried messing around with preflop selection but got waring error message saying it would be inaccurate. Maybe i be better using CR EV (which i have also) but just really like flopzilla ease of use so like to learn it on here also
Magic_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 08:23 AM   #1197
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,751
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic_Ninja View Post
hey man, just trying to filter something fairly specific - wanna filter the range so it continues with all AdX combo's in the range (see the screenshot):



i was trying to wotk out how i would do that but have him fold stuff like AxQd backdoors, tried messing around with preflop selection but got waring error message saying it would be inaccurate. Maybe i be better using CR EV (which i have also) but just really like flopzilla ease of use so like to learn it on here also
Given that AdX should be a flushdraw on that board, at the very least you should be able to just mouse over "flushdraw" and set custom filters. For more on Flopzilla's filter system, please watch the first two videos here: http://www.flopzilla.com/video.html
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:12 AM   #1198
Magic_Ninja
grinder
 
Magic_Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 422
Re: Flopzilla

sorry i should not have included the turn there in the screenshot (although it isnt active) so wanna filter hands like AdQh AdQc AdQs on the flop texture Kh8d5d so basically we have the Ace high + nut backdoor flushdraw - cant see those hands included in flushdraws column. I see the hands like AQhh show up as 2 card bkdr flush draws, but not he one diamond hands ?
Magic_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:19 AM   #1199
scylla
Pooh-Bah
 
scylla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,751
Re: Flopzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic_Ninja View Post
sorry i should not have included the turn there in the screenshot (although it isnt active) so wanna filter hands like AdQh AdQc AdQs on the flop texture Kh8d5d so basically we have the Ace high + nut backdoor flushdraw - cant see those hands included in flushdraws column. I see the hands like AQhh show up as 2 card bkdr flush draws, but not he one diamond hands ?
Ok.
Please turn ON "Settings->Include 1 crd bckdr flushdraws in statistics".

You may need to upgrade to v1.6.6 for this (there have been some minor changes to these stats which might be relevant to your situation).
You can download it here: http://www.flopzilla.com/holdeq.html
Go to the section "Connecting to Flopzilla".

For what it's worth, you might want to check out HoldEq, which can be downloaded at the top of the page.
scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:35 AM   #1200
Magic_Ninja
grinder
 
Magic_Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 422
Re: Flopzilla

perfect will try that holdeq beta and post if i find any bugs, also that solves the backdoor problem perfectly cheers

edit: tried to link the two up, says i need to open flopzilla (which i have done) and go to the holdeq in flopzilla menu to get my key? cant see that in any of the menus?
Magic_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online